- » Kids Barbecue
Kids Barbecue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kids barbecue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kids barbecue recipes.
Barbecue Chicken In The Oven
1. Clean the chicken and pat it dry with paper towel.
2. Arrange them in a wide mouthed baking dish.
3. In a small bowl add salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder. Mix them well.
4. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
5. Take the baking... - 110.728
Asian Style Barbecue Ribs
Nothing like chewing on some yummy barbecue ribs. If you have some friends coming over then you got to woo them with. See this video on how to make this classic appetizer! - 94.116
Mojito Salad Or Sandwich
This "mojito taste" chicken salad or sandwich is simply a taste-thriller. It also would be fun in a wrap! - 53.0539
Gai Yang Hua Hin
Gai Yang (Thai barbecued chicken) is a tasty way to serve chicken to family and friends. You can use chicken parts as this recipe calls for or whole chicken cut in half. Sometimes I use split Cornish Game Hens which have a milder and closer to a Thai... - 48.2305
Shape beef into four 4-inch round patties.
In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook patties 5 minutes or until browned, turning once.
Remove; set aside.
Pour off fat.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together cornstarch, tomato juice, brown sugar,... - 44.8033
Issan Sausage - Sai Klok Issan
These unique, fragrant, Thai-style sausage contain the flavours of pork, garlic, cilantro, pepper, and cooked rice which makes them mellow and tnder.
In Issan these sausages are wrapped in banana leaves and grilled, sometimes with grated coconut over them,... - 41.0236
Barbecued Cheese Burgers
On a dish combine meat, onion, garlic, salt, savoury pepper, grated cheese and wine or water and mix well.
Shape into 8 patties.
Mix tomato and Tabasco sauces with the oil and brush over the meat.
Place patties on the grid over hot coals and cook for 15-18... - 37.4834
Mix together all ingredients.
Refrigerate for at least one hour so that all the flavors can meld. - 37.2585
Spicy Fruit Kebabs
Cut each orange into 4 thick slices and halve each slice.
Core the apples and cut each into 4 wedges.
Cut each banana into 4 thick slices.
Thread 2 orange pieces, 1 apple wedge, 1 banana slice and 2 pineapple chunks onto each of 8 skewers.
Melt: the butter in... - 36.9416
Barbecued Beef Satay
1. Wash and pat dry the beef
2. Cut the meat into 1-inch cubes
3. In a large bowl, tip in the beer, onions, stock, lemon juice, ginger, soy sauce, caraway, coriander, turmeric, red pepper, and garlic and mix well
4. Add the meat to the marinade... - 36.2857
All American Barbecued Spareribs
1. Prepare the covered grill for indirect heat cooking. Position the oiled grill rack 4-6 inches from the fire
2. Sprinkle the meat with salt and pepper on both sides
3. Place the meat on the grill rack so that they are not directly over... - 36.0781
Spicy Barbecued Nuts
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place peanuts, pecans, macadamia nuts and cashews in a bowl and mix to combine. Add paprika, cumin, garam masala, coriander, nutmeg and cayenne pepper and toss to coat.
2. Heat oil on barbecue plate (griddle), add nut... - 33.315
Char Grilled Mushrooms And Toast
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Brush mushrooms with oil and cook on lightly oiled barbecue for 4-5 minutes or until cooked. Brush both sides of the bread with remaining oil and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden.
2. Rub one side of each... - 31.6716
Barbecued Beef Boats
For filling, in a 10-inch skillet cook ground beef, onion, green pepper, and celery till beef is brown and vegetables are tender. Drain off fat. Stir in catsup, water, brown sugar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and dry mustard. Bring mixture to boiling,... - 31.2584
Delicious grilled prawn will add spice to any occasion. Especially great for marriage, parties and party. - 31.0261
Chicken And Mushroom Kebabs
1. Place lime or lemon juice, oil and chilli powder in a bowl and mix to combine. Add chicken and mushroom halves and toss to combine. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat barbecue to a high heat. Drain chicken and mushrooms, reserving marinade.... - 25.99