- » Kidney Beans With Fish
Kidney Beans With Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Kidney Beans With Fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Kidney Beans With Fish recipes.
Kidney Bean And Tuna Salad
1. Drain kidney beans and turn into medium bowl.
2. Add vinegar, parsley, onion, oil, salt and pepper and stir gently to mix well.
3. Refrigerate, covered, to chill well for at least 2 hours.
4. Toss gently with tuna and egg.
5. Line salad bowl with... - 44.669
Cannellini With Tuna
1. In large bowl, mix cider vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt, and pepper. Gently stir in white kidney beans and remaining ingredients except lettuce.
2. Line serving bowl with lettuce leaves; top with bean mixture. - 30.0897
Red Kidney Beans And Beef Stew
Are you a chili fan? How about some African chili? Watch this video recipe for Red Kidney Beans and Beef Stew. It is a rustic dish unlike the chili. So take your taste buds on an African safari tonight. Bon Appétit! - 114.592
Tuna Fish & Bean Salad
Place beans in a large bowl.
Add enough cold water to cover and let stand overnight.
Drain and rinse beans thoroughly.
Place beans in a large saucepan.
Add enough cold water to cover.
Cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer 50 to 60 minutes, stirring... - 37.1102
Pinto Beans Vinaigrette
Soak the beans overnight in cold water to cover.
Drain the beans and place them in a large saucepan.
Add water to cover to one inch over the top of the beans.
Add the carrot, onion stuck with cloves, half the garlic, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil and... - 43.0065
Provencale Salad With Tuna And White Beans
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add the leek or onion, celery, carrots, bay leaf, and thyme, and cook until the vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes. Add the beans and water or stock and cook about 5... - 32.4589
White Tuna And Cannellini Bean Salad
In a large bowl place tuna; break up with a fork.
Stir in parsley, olive oil, wine vinegar, garlic and black pepper.
Drain olive salad, reserving 1/4 cup of the marinade.
Add olive salad and the reserved marinade to the tuna mixture.
Drain and rinse... - 35.1088
Tuna And White Bean Salad
1. Rinse the beans in a colander under cold water, place in a 4-quart pot and add cold water to cover by an inch. Bring the water to a boil over high heat and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and let the beans soak for 1 hour. Return the pot to high... - 35.9343
Bean And Tuna Salad
Heat water and beans to boiling; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour.
Add enough water to cover beans if necessary.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours (do not boil or beans will burst).
Drain... - 41.0965
Tuna-Chili Chowder has a far-fetched taste. The tuna and vinegar gives the Tuna-Chili Chowder a miraculous taste. Tuna-Chili Chowder is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 32.2705
Pasta And Fish Salad
Put the farfalle in a pot and pour on enough boiling water to cover. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover and cook for 9 minutes. Drain and rinse thoroughly under cold running water. Drain thoroughly.
Toss the pasta in the oil, add the tuna,... - 35.9695
Curried Fish Risotto
1 Boil beans in salted water until tender.
Rinse and drain.
Decorate with the spring onions (scallions).
2 In a heavy frying pan (skillet) heat the oil and the butter.
Gently fry the onion and green pepper 3 minutes until softened.
Stir in the rice and cook... - 43.6704
1) Peel and chop the onion.
2) Peel and crush the garlic.
3) Cut the fish into chunks.
4) Halve and seed the pepper and cut into 1 inch pieces.
5) Drain the artichoke hearts and cut in half lengthwise.
6) Drain the beans.
7) In a... - 42.9522
Healthy Three Bean Salad
1) Open the cans of beans and drain.
2) Slice the onion and mix all the ingredients.
3) Refrigerate for at least one hour.
4) Goes great with oven fried fish. - 37.427
Mixed Bean Salad
1)Halve the dwarf beans and cook until tender for about 8 minutes in salted water. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain once again.
2)Cut bell peppers into halves and place them on broil racks or grill racks with their cut sides facing down.... - 47.1089
Three Bean Salad
A nutritious recipe that's easy to make, with ingredients that will improve your mood. Beans and corn will help increase your serotonin levels - a chemical responsible for making you feel happy! Other ingredients work in complimentary ways to improve and... - 128.153
Bean And Tomato Salad
Wash the beans, pour boiling water over them and leave to soak for at least 1 hour.
Put the drained beans in the pressure cooker with 600 ml (1 pint) water containing 10 ml (2 level tsp) salt.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 20... - 48.3615
Italian White Beans
The large oval white kidney bean, also called cannelloni, is a favorite home-cooked bean. It has a delicate, sweet flavor and cooks up nice and firm. These beans are a great side dish for fish and meats. - 33.7426
Tuscan Tuna On Focaccia
In large bowl, mash 1 cup kidney beans.
Stir in basil, capers, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Add tuna, watercress, and remaining beans; toss well.
Spoon tuna mixture on bottom of focaccia; top with tomato slices.
Replace top of focaccia. - 36.8063
Insalata Di Tanno E Fagioli
Place beans in a bowl, cover with cold water, and let stand overnight.
Drain and rinse the beans, then place in a saucepan, cover with fresh cold water and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 60 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Drain, cool, and place... - 36.6962
In 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onions and chopped pepper.
Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring constantly.
Stir in tomatoes, water, sugar, Italian seasoning, salt, garlic powder and... - 42.6012
Seafood Chili Soup
In a medium saucepan cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in cooking oil till vegetables are tender.
Stir in the tomato juice, water, undrained kidney beans, un-drained tomatoes, mushrooms, chili powder, sugar, basil, red pepper, bay leaf, and 1/2 teaspoon... - 40.7672
Cannellini Tuna Salad
1) In a medium sized mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except lettuce. Toss well.
2) With lettuce leaves, line a serving platter. On top of the leaves, add the bean mixture and serve immediately. - 35.7806
Tuna And Cannellini Salad
Place beans in serving bowl.
Add scallions, garlic , herbs, vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and toss lightly.
In small bowl, break tuna into small chunks with a fork; add to bean mixture and toss just enough to blend.
Garnish with tomato... - 32.3723
Russian Macedoine Salad
Rinse and dry kidney beans.
Toss with the next five ingredients.
Cover and chill, at least 2 hours.
At serving time, blot beets with absorbent paper and toss with the salad.
Season to taste.
Line a bowl with crisp salad greens and... - 40.9294
Healthy Roasted Eggplant Enchiladas
Enchiladas are classic Mexican rolls. The practice of rolling corn tortillas with small fish, dates back to ancient times. It is a complete meal in itself and is packed with all the essential nutrients. - 0
Chrysanthemum Bowl is a Chinese delicacy. Chrysanthemum Bowl gets its taste from chicken and seafood cooked with vegetable and eggs. Chrysanthemum Bowl is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 43.9902
Assorted Meats And Rice
1. Prepare the squid as for Deep-fried Squid.
2. Cut the pork, kidney and liver into small thin slices.
3. Cut the cooked meats into small bite-size pieces.
4. Prepare the vegetables by cutting the Chinese leaves into small pieces (top and tail... - 44.9373
Tuna Chilli Tacos
1. Warm the taco shells in a hot oven for a few minutes until crisp.
2. Mash the beans lightly with a fork, then stir in the fromage frais with the chilli sauce, onions and mint.
3. Fill the taco shells with the shredded lettuce, the bean mixture and tuna.... - 36.239
This is a twist on the traditional Indian khichdi. Using kidney beans instead of the conventional lentils makes it high in protein and it is a complete meal by itself - 0