- » Kidney Bean Taco Salad
Kidney Bean Taco Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kidney bean taco salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kidney bean taco salad recipes.
Completely dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Chill until slighdy thickened.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Spoon gelatin mixture into 4 individual plastic containers or serving dishes.
Chill until firm, about 2 hours. - 28.5816
Taco Salad With Kidney Beans
1 Prepare Tortilla Cups; set aside. In a medium skillet cook beef and garlic until beef is brown. Drain well. Stir in kidney beans, corn, taco sauce, and chili powder. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a large... - 29.5856
Beef And Beans Taco Salad
In 1-quart bowl combine all ingredients except lettuce, cheese, and taco shells; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (at least 30 minutes).
Chill 2 bowls.
Line each chilled bowl with 2 lettuce leaves; spoon an equal amount of beef mixture over each... - 34.6707
Taco salad is a heavy side salad that is quite filling. Made with beef and beans along with tortilla chips, the taco salad is a layered salad and has veggies like lettuce and tomato in it flavored with taco sauce and seasonings. - 36.1619
The taco salad is prepared with cooked and browned beef. Arranged with lettuce, avocados and kidney beans along with beef, the taco salad is sprinkled with tortilla chips and served with taco dressing. - 34.7914
Turkey Taco Salad
1 Make the dressing: In a small serving bowl, stir together the salsa, sour cream, cumin, salt and pepper.
2 Drain the kidney beans in a strainer or colander and rinse them under cold running water. Add the corn to the beans and set them aside to drain... - 36.043
Taco Salad is one of the best ways of stuffing tacos & tortilla chips.This is a very popular taco salad recipe & is made almost the same way every where. Enjoy!! - 37.0092
Taco Salad With Salsa
In a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook the beef with envelope plus 2 tablespoons taco seasoning until no longer pink; drain.
In a very large serving bowl, combine lettuce, chips, tomatoes, kidney beans, olives, cheese, onion, chilies and beef mixture.
Combine... - 35.9343
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, crumble in beef and cook with onion until meat has lost its pink color and onion is limp; drain and discard drippings.
Stir in kidney beans, chili powder, cumin, and catsup; simmer over low heat for about 5... - 38.6239
Taco Cabbage Salad
Chill all ingredients except corn chips.
In a large chilled bowl place chopped cabbage, drained beans, chopped tomatoes, and sliced olives.
Make the dressing by combining the mashed avocado, sour cream, milk, chopped onion, salad dressing, lemon juice,... - 36.1528
Taco Salad With Sour Cream
Brown ground beef and onion 5 minutes on HIGH in plastic colander over microproof casserole.
In casserole, along with beef combine kidney beans and seasonings and cook on HIGH 2-3 minutes or to heat through.
Arrange salads on individual... - 37.84
Brown ground beef and onion.
Drain, add kidney beans and heat.
In large salad bowl, mix lettuce, tomato, avocado, and 1 cup of corn chips.
Add meat mixture.
Toss with dressing to taste.
Serve with remaining corn chips on the side. - 37.4193
1) In a large skillet, saute the ground beef or turkey and garlic, until lightly browned; drain off the drippings.
2) Stir in the undrained kidney beans, taco sauce and chili powder.
3) Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer over a low heat for 10... - 46.7566
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the beef and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until no longer pink. Blend in the taco seasoning and cook 1 minute longer.
2. Add 1/2... - 34.2035
Smart Temptations Chicken Taco Salad
Place chicken in a bowl and cover with waxed paper.
Cook in microwave about 5 minutes.
Remove and drain chicken to remove any fat.
Prepare taco mix as directed substituting chicken for beef.
Place lettuce, tomatoes, and chips in a large bowl.
Add drained... - 35.7569
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the beef, onions, soy sauce, chili powder, cumin, and oregano.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Stir to break the meat into pieces, then microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes, until the meat is no longer pink.
Add the beans... - 46.228
To make the meat mixture: In a large skillet, cook the turkey breast, sausage and garlic over medium heat about 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
Drain the turkey in a strainer or colander, then transfer it to a large plate lined with... - 46.9457
Tulsa Taco Salad
1) In an airtight jar, mix the vinegar, tomato paste, oil, sugar, salt, pepper and oregano together.
2) Place the dressing in the refrigerator, until required.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the turkey, onion and garlic over a... - 48.8671
Tossed Taco Salad With Spicy Dressing
Cut tortillas in half, then cut in 1/2-inch strips.
Fry in deep oil until crisp.
Drain on paper towels; set aside.
Prepare Spicy Dressing and chill.
Combine kidney beans, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper and lettuce.
Toss with Spicy Dressing and serve... - 32.2264
Layer lettuce, tomatoes, kidney beans and cheese, one at a time, in a shallow 2 quart casserole; repeat.
Sprinkle half the green chilies over the second layer; spoon Dressing over all.
Chill overnight; top entire salad with chips and serve. - 30.0463
For tomatillo guacamole, in a small mixing bowl stir together the tomatillos, avocado, chili peppers, and garlic salt.
Cover surface with plastic wrap and chill the mixture till serving time.In a medium skillet cook the meat and garlic till meat is... - 40.4205
Taco Salad With Cheese And Corn Chips
Crumble ground beef into 2-qt casserole; add onion.
Microwave at High 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, or until meat loses its pink color, stirring to break up meat after half the cooking time.
Stir in beans, water and taco seasoning.
Microwave uncovered at 50%... - 41.484
Taco Salad Ole
Brown beef in skillet.
Add beans, salt and chilies.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Combine lettuce, tomatoes, onion rings, and cucumber in large bowl.
Add crushed tortilla chips, avocado slices and cheese.
Toss together gently.
Pour on desired amount of... - 41.958
Taco Salad With Chunky Salsa
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine beef, onion, chili powder, cumin, oregano and salt.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink, stirring after half the time to break apart.
Stir in beans, dressing and tomato.
Place 1 cup... - 38.9928
Mexican Taco Salad
COOK beef and onion until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salsa, water and seasoning mix. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in beans and chiles.
LAYER ingredients as follows in each shell: 1 cup lettuce, 3/4 cup meat mixture,... - 33.7384
June Littlejohn's Taco Soup
Brown hamburger meat with chopped onion; drain.
Put meat mixture in a crock-pot or large kettle.
Add (do not drain) stewed tomatoes, Ro-Tel tomatoes or diced chiles, Mexicorn or regular corn and beans.
Add taco seasoning mix and Hidden Valley Ranch salad... - 29.419
White Bean Salad
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in all the ingredients but not the lettuce leaves. Toss well.
2.Refrigerate covered for a minimum of 30 minutes.
3.Take a serving platter and line it with lettuce.
4. Spoon in the bean mixture over the... - 41.3104
Alice's Super Layers
1) In a large flat serving dish with a rim, spread the yogurt evenly at the bottom, spoon on guacamole and sprinkle with the chili powder.
2) In a food processor bowl attached with a metal blade, process the kidney beans until it... - 46.526
1. Take a bowl and add olives, beans and onions.
2. Take another bowl and add oil, vinegar, taco seasoning and sugar and blend well.
3. Spoon the vinegar mixture over the beans and chill.
4. Stir in lettuce, cheese, and pepper to the frozen beans... - 40.7965
In mixing bowl combine beans, onion rings, and olives.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine salad oil, taco seasoning mix, vinegar, and sugar.
Cover and shake well.
Pour over bean mixture.
Cover and chill. - 37.1193
Double Bean Dip
1. In a medium jar of a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients. Pulse for 30 seconds or until well blended to a smooth consistency.
2. Empty the mixture into a well greased 4 cup ring mold.
3. Place the mold or bowl in the refrigerator... - 40.5645
Mexican Chef Salad
Brown hamburger and then add beans (drain well); simmer together for 10 minutes.
While meat is cooling, in a large bowl, shred lettuce.
Add 1 chopped onion, 4 tomatoes, 4 oz. cheese, 1 avocado (chunked).
Add crushed taco chips and then bean and meat... - 36.8947
1. Cook turkey in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until done, stirring to crumble. Stir in taco seasoning and 2 tablespoons water,- cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Combine turkey mixture, tomato halves, and next 4 ingredients, toss... - 32.9795
Mexican Chefs Salad
1) Line a serving plate with lettuce leaves.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the onion until finely chopped.
3) Sprinkle 1/2 the onions over lettuce, then top with the beans and rest of the onions.
4) In a processor... - 42.2357
Brown ground beef in skillet; drain fat.
Add taco seasoning mix, water, seasoned salt and beans.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Reserve some of the tomato wedges, avocado slices and tortilla chips for garnish.
Combine the rest with remaining ingredients in... - 39.1866
Hamburger Tostada Salads
1. Prepare Guacamole Dressing.
2. Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains, 2 to 3 minutes longer; drain.
3. Stir in water,... - 33.6272
In skillet cook ground beef, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in 1/4 cup taco sauce and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Set aside and keep warm.
In saucepan combine undrained kidney beans and chili peppers.
Heat through;... - 40.8496