- » Kidney Bean
Kidney Bean Recipes
Kidney Bean is a high protein, fibre rich nutrition packed legume that can be included in several items like soups, salads, main and side dishes to enhance the nutritional value of the foods and to provide a ... More »
Curried Cabbage And Red Kidney Beans
Curried Cabbage and Red Kidney Beans is an interesting dish with some flavors from the Far East. Watch and learn how to make this exotic and healthy dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 106.17
Marinated Kidney Beans And Garbanzos
1) Prepare the marinade by combining vinegar, oil, parsley, scallions, honey and seasonings.
2) In a medium bowl, bled the marinade ingredients thoroughly.
3) Add garbanzo beans and kidney beans to the marinade.
4) Toss gently.
5) Cover... - 48.6374
Kidney Bean Stew With Millet Pilaf
1. In a dry saucepan toast the millets on medium heat. Toast them for 5 minutes. Keep stirring constantly.
2. Notice the grains popping. Add salt and water. Let it boil.
3. Cover the saucepan. Turn the heat down.
4. Simmer 30 minutes so that the water... - 46.6155
Macaroni And Kidney Beans
1.Rinse beans and put them in water sufficient to cover them.
2.Boil the ingredients and once done, let the beans stay in water for 1 hour.
4.In a saucepan, cook onion and garlic for 5 minutes in heated oil.
5.Put beans in the... - 46.0047
Kidney Bean Loaf
I got this Kidney Bean Loaf recipe from my neighbor who is an excellent cook. The primary ingredient in this is Beans. This compelling Kidney Bean Loaf is the Main Dish of choice for a winning meal. You will fall head over heels in love with this easy and... - 45.5255
Beefeaters' Kidney Beans
1) Home Cooked Tomato Sauce : In a 8 quart kettle, combine all the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
2) Simmer uncovered over a very low heat for about 6 1/2 hours, or until the tomato pulp is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir... - 44.8504
Stuffed Chops With Kidney Bean And Juniper Sauce
1) Heat a browning dish for 5 to 7 minutes before cooking. The maximum time can be that in the manufacturer's instructions.
2) Process pine-nuts, rice, dates and rosemary in a food processor until blended-well. Else cut dates and... - 44.5361
Turkey Breasts With Kidney Beans
In a large bowl, soak the kidney beans in water for 12 hours.
Drain, and rinse with cold water; set aside.
Cut the turkey breast into 4 portions.
In a pot, melt the butter, add the turkey, onions, celery, carrots and garlic and cook for a few minutes.
Add the... - 44.0827
Gourmet Kidney Beans
Are you looking for an enjoyable Gourmet Kidney Beans recipe? Stock up on plenty of bags of Beans as you will want to make this Gourmet Kidney Beans time and again. It is an effortless Side Dish. Gourmet Kidney Beans can be ready in less than 50 minutes. Try... - 43.059
Pot Roast With Kidney Beans
1. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, heat the shortening.
2. When the fat is hot, sear the pot roast on all sides.
3. Remove the roast onto a platter.
4. Add onions, chili powder and salt to the fat in the casserole and sauté till onions are... - 42.5238
Beef And Kidney Bean Balls
Cover beans with water and soak overnight; do not drain.
Cook until tender; drain.
Mash beans, using a fork.
Add remaining ingredients except shortening and chili sauce.
Cool, and shape into 12 balls.
Panfry slowly in shortening until well browned on all... - 41.3466
Kidney Beans And Onions
1) In a 2 quart casserole, pour half the beans and sprinkle 1 cup cheese.
2) Put the remaining beans and spread the onions and top it with cheese.
3) In a bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients and pour half of the mixture on beans.
4) Now,... - 41.3325
Kidney Beans With Sausage
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine beans, sauces and seasoning.
2. Add water and stir to mix well
3. Cover the pot with its lid
4. Slow cook the beans on HIGH for about 5 hours or if you are not in a hurry, cook on LOW for about 8 hours,... - 39.8751
Mac's Kidney Beans
1. Take a small skillet.
2. Add oil and heat.
3. Put bacon in the skillet and cook until crisp and brown.
4. Once done, transfer the bacon with two tablespoons of dripping in a slow cooker.
5. Add beans, chili sauce and green onions to the cooker.
6.... - 39.5599
Kidney Bean Patties
1. In a mixing bowl add water and beans. Soak it overnight.
2. Cook the beans over low heat till they are tender.
3. Drain the excess liquid and reserve it in a bowl.
4. In a skillet add oil and heat it. Add the drained beans, parsley... - 39.4458
Rice With Kidney Beans
Soak beans in water to cover for 8 hours, or overnight.
Drain, discarding water; add 2 1/2 cups water to beans in saucepan.
Boil until tender.
Drain, reserving bean liquid.
Add water if necessary to make 2 1/2 cups.
Saute beans in oil with thyme, parsley,... - 39.3129
Marinated Kidney Beans
1. In a medium-sized bowl add beans and their liquid.
2. Add onion, salt, sugar, pepper, and vinegar. Mix well.
3. Cover and chill for 24 hours.
4. Drain out from liquid.
5. Serve as an appetizer or on a relish tray in lettuce cups, sprinkled... - 38.7431
Kidney Bean And Frankfurter Soup
Cook the beans in boiling salted water for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until they are tender.
Bring the measured water to the boil in a saucepan.
Add the beans and onion, then the bay leaf, savory, basil and salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer for 20 minutes... - 38.73
Kidney Bean And Veal Chili
Wash and pick over red kidney beans.
Soak in the cold water overnight.
Combine with 2 c of drained liquid, 1 teasp salt, and 1/2 teasp chili powder.
Cover, and boil about 2 1/2 hrs., or until tender, adding more boiling water if necessary.
Drain (save... - 37.7884
Chili Kidney Beans
1.In a pan, cook onions and beef in fat until lightly browned
2.Keep stirring often
3.Now add seasoning and tomatoes
4.Simmer gently for 1 hours
5.Now add kidney beans and simmer for 5 minutes more
6.Serve with rice or Indian roti - 36.5288
Baked Kidney Beans
1. Heat a small skillet over a high flame and sauté the bacon to render fat and until browned and crisp.
2. Use a slotted spoon to remove the bacon onto paper toweling and drain.
3. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot combine bacon, beans, scallions,... - 35.947
Kidney Beans And Tripe
Combine all the ingredients in a pot with 1 cup [1/4 liter] of the tripe cooking liquid.
Bring to a boil over high heat and boil for 10 minutes.
Reduce the heat and cover the pot.
Simmer for one hour, or until the beans are tender.
Add more tripe cooking... - 35.4299
Kidney Bean Bake
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato sauce, pickle relish, and black pepper.
Add kidney beans, celery, and onion.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Mix well before... - 35.1431
Kidney Beans In Yogurt
To cook dried beans: Soak dried beans overnight in 2 quarts of lukewarm water. Drain beans and discard soaking water. Place beans in a large pot, adding enough fresh water to cover. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer covered for 1 hour or until... - 33.192
Marinated Kidney Beans And Garbanzos
Prepare marinade: combine vinegar, oil, parsley, honey, seasonings and sliced green onions.
Blend together thoroughly.
In medium sized bowl, combine garbanzo and kidney beans.
Pour marinade over beans and toss lightly but thoroughly.
Place in refrigerator,... - 31.9864
Kidney Beans New Orleans
Place beans in large bowl and cover completely with water. Let stand overnight.
Place smoked ham hocks in large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to boil. Add seasonings and garlic. Partly cover and cook 1 1/2 hours over low heat. The ham hocks should be... - 31.1127
Creamed Kidney Beans
1. In a 3- to 4-quart pan over medium heat, combine coriander seed, peppercorns, and cumin seed. Shake pan often until mixture is aromatic and seeds are slightly browner, about 6 minutes.
2. In a blender or spice grinder, whirl or grind spice mixture to a... - 30.6782
Mac's Kidney Beans
In small skillet, cook bacon, saving 2 tbs.drippings.
In slow-cooking pot, add bacon and 2 tbs bacon drippings to drained kidney beans, chili sauce and green onions.
Sprinkle top with brown sugar.
Cover pot and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Keep beans hot and... - 30.1551
Kidney Bean Coleslaw
Kidney bean slaw is an easy slaw made with cabbage and green onions. Simply dressed with mayo or a dressing of choice, the kidney bean slaw has a hint of hot and sweet taste to it. - 29.2769
Kidney Bean Relish
1. Chop together onion and celery; add hard-cooked eggs; chop again. Mix in mayonnaise, mustard, curry powder, pickle relish, pepper, and salt.
2. Add kidney beans; toss together. Refrigerate until served. - 28.8404
Kidney Beans With Shrimp
1. In a nonreactive medium saucepan, bring 6 cups water to a boil with celery, onion, oregano, lemon, peppercorns, and hot pepper flakes. Boil 3 minutes. Plunge shrimp into boiling water and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until they just turn pink. Drain in a... - 27.8504
Sweet-sour Slaw With Kidney Beans
Combine beans, cabbage, pickles, onions, and raisins; mix.
Combine chile sauce, mayonnaise, and celery seed for dressing.
Pour over salad, and mix to coat evenly. - 27.2797
Kidney Bean Bowl
Combine beans, celery, onion, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Add salad dressing.
Stir in apple and cheese. - 26.328
Kidney Beans With Sweet And Hot Red Peppers
Heat the oil in a medium-size skillet, and saute the sweet red and green peppers with the onion until they have softened.
Add all the remaining ingredients and simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve with rice. - 25.2359
Shell the beans.
Spread the sliced onion in the bottom of a saucepan, and on top of the onion, the tomatoes, skinned and cut into small pieces.
Add a bunch of mixed herbs, one or two cloves of garlic, and the shelled beans: also a pinch of grated nutmeg,... - 24.1306
Kidney Beans With Salami And Scallions
1. Drain beans and rinse under cold water. Drain well.
2. In a medium bowl, combine oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. Beat with a fork to blend. Add beans, salami, and scallions, and toss together. - 22.641
White Kidney Beans With Fines Herbes Cm Gratin
White Kidney Beans With Fines Herbes Cm Gratin is popular as a meal with most I know. White Kidney Beans With Fines Herbes Cm Gratin gets better with every day I make it. Do give it a try! - 22.5996
Kidney Beans With Wine
Put half into casserole; then add slice of ham (tenderized, raw), cut into 4 servings.
Put rest of beans on top.
Pour over 1 cup sherry wine.
Bake until ham is tender. - 21.4018
Kidney Bean Recipes By Category