- » Kid Tomato Soup
Kid Tomato Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kid tomato soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kid tomato soup recipes.
Raw And Organic Chilled Tomato Soup
Summer is the time for light, fresh, nutritious foods that require little or no cooking. At this time of the year, most of us have lots of ripe tomatoes in the back garden that are just waiting to be eaten. This all raw, vegan chilled tomato soup was the... - 98.7547
Tomato Alphabet Soup
1) In a saucepan, add in the tomato soup, water and cooked noodles.
2) Heat the saucepan till all the ingredients are heated through.
3) Serve the Vacation Special in soup bowls.
4) Sprinkle alphabet cereal over the soup. - 33.6072
Dice the onions
Heat butter in a pan and when it melts add garlic and onion and saute till onions turn translucent.
Now add 1/2 cup of water and tomato pieces. Cover and cook on a low flame till tomatoes are tender.
Allow it to cool. Blend it nicely and... - 29.6721
Creamy Tomato Corn Soup
1. Take a single quart microwavable casserole and add tomatoes, milk, and corn in it. Mix well and microwave on Medium 50% for 5 minutes. Make sure that the corn is heated well.
2. Now, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir. Microwave for another... - 33.3917
Tomato Vegetable Noodle Soup
In a medium-size saucepan, empty the soup tin.
Add 1 soup can of water to the soup and stir.
Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Add the vegetables and noodles to the pan and boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring... - 36.9071
Fresh And Healthy Tomato Soup
Fresh Tomato Soup are appetizing and comforting during winters. Here, Chef has his own version which he makes pretty easily and quickly with all the goodness. There is no hard and fast rules for the recipe, however alerting the ingredients to great extent may... - 72.139
Tomato Cheddar Soup
1. Combine tomatoes, and celery in food processor and blend until coarsely chopped.
2. Pour into large saucepan, add chicken stock and scallions, and bring to a boil over medium heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
3. Add cream. Season with basil, salt,... - 33.9392
Creamy Tomato Soup
1.Take a 3 quart non stick saucepan and pour some oil in it. Place over heat and add in garlic, onion an d stir cook over medium to high heat 100% for 1 to 2 minutes so as to soften the onions.
2.Add some flour and stir well to combine with the... - 41.6741
Delicious Carrot Tomato Soup
This is a very healthy dish for kids. (For adults too, without the butter). Carrots and tomatoes are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C. Vitamin A is necessary for the formation of healthy bones, skin, and tissues. Vitamin C has disease-fighting properties and... - 0
Tomato Lentil Soup
1) Into a skillet, pour in the oil and saute the garlic, onion, carrot and potatoes
2) Add in the lentils. Tomato juice, water, thyme vegetable salt and bring to a boil for I hour
3) Once the soup is boiled, take off from the heat and top with grated... - 42.602
1. In a medium size saucepan, combine the ingredients for soup.
2. Simmer on a medium flame, stirring occasionally until it is hot and bubbly.
3. Divide the tortilla chips among 4 bowls.
4. Ladle the Taco Soup on top.
5. Garnish with cheese,... - 41.6106
Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages
If you were looking for something fun for your children then Meatball Vegetable Alphabet Soup For Kids Of All Ages is the right cjoice! A unique and addictive meat ball dish, i am sure your children will not get enough of it! Try this Meatball Vegetable... - 47.8376
Creamy Tomato And Basil Soup
Creamy tomato and basil soup is so yummy and comforting on a winter night. Chef is making it sound so simple, with a picture journey and a joke on the background. Laugh your way to preparing the dish and have fun. Definitely a recipe to bring back the grin. - 82.4312
No yucky green stuff! Your little buddies will love this quick dish. - 30.5424
Spaghetti And Meat Sauce For Kids
Is your kid a fussy eater? If yes, then all you need to do is dish out this yummy recipe in front of him/her and get him gorging. Taram Perry shares with us a quick and easy way to whomp up spaghetti at home and jazz it up with meat sauce. A win-win combo,... - 127.678
Tomato Bouillon goes very well with kids. If you want to spice it up a bit, why not? Curry powder with sprinkles of lemon juice can make tomato bouillon even more tasty. No matter a great recipe to cheer your guests. - 31.286
Cheese & Popcorn Soup
In a small skillet, heat oil.
Add onion, carrot and celery.
Saute over medium-high heat until vegetables are lightly coated with oil, about 30 seconds.
Add tomato; cook 2 minutes longer.
Combine sauteed vegetables and broth in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a... - 48.3113
Macaroni With Cheese And Tomatoes
1) Cook the macaroni in the rapidly boiling water until just tender, drain well.
2) Stir in the oil, sugar, tomatoes and herbs and heat thoroughly.
3) Turn off the heat, then stir in the cheese and onion soup mix or yeast powder.
4) Spoon in a... - 39.239
In a large bowl, mash the banana and water until smooth.
Whisk in the papaya nectar or apricot nectar and pineapple juice.
Stir in the pineapple, mango, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, and cilantro. - 40.2086
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
Indmax Soup By Chef Shekhar
1. heat oil in a pan.
2. saute celery & onions.
3. add chicken & saute it for a while.
4. add coriander & cumin powder.
5. add chopped tomatoes & cook it for 2 minutes.
6. add vegetable juice,tomato puree & chicken stock.
7. simmer the soup till the chicken... - 50.2658
1. In a 2-quart saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add onion and sautÃ© it until it is soft and golden.
3. Add peanut butter and stir until smooth.
4. Add remaining ingredients and stir. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
5. Simmer... - 38.6826
Vegetable Bean Soup
1. In a large saucepan, tip in the butter and heat gently
2. Add the onions to the butter and sautÃ© till done.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan and simmer on low heat for 30 minutes till done.
4. Serve hot - 37.694
Victory Garden Soup
1) Peel and cut potatoes in small cubes.
2) Prepare vegetables.
2) Take a saucepan and add potatoes and enough water to cover them. Bring to a boil and then simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
3) With a fork prick potatoes to check... - 47.2226
Vegetarian Pasta And Celery Soup
For pleasing unexpected vegetarian guests, here is a pasta dish that fits perfectly into the bill. Watch Tamra Davis cook pasta with vegetables, meat substitutes and then a celery soup. Green, nutritious and delicious, a lovely vegetarian fare! - 101.542
This vegetable soup is a shortcut to get all essential vitamins and minerals you would get from eating a variety of different dishes. Have this at least once a week as it is very nutritious. - 0
1) Into a kettle place the soup bone, salt and water
2) Simmer for about 2 hours with a lid on
3) Add to it the tomato juice, potatoes, celery. Carrots and onion and cook till the vegetables are soft
4) Cut the meat into pieces, add into the soup and... - 43.7992
Tuscan White Bean Soup
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, oil, and garlic and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine 1 quart water and the flour, stirring to dissolve flour; stir... - 37.9659
Dal And Vegetable Soup (toddler) By Tarla Dalal
This colorful soup is a good way to combine dal and vegetables, giving your little one protein from dal and iron, calcium, folic acid, vitamin a and fibre from vegetables. Serve it with whole wheat bread sticks and watch your baby dip them into the soup and... - 0
Chettinad Kozhi Rasam
Chicken Rasam is very popular in Chettinad cuisine.This Rasam though spicy is an excellent home remedy for common cold. - 52.3106
Chicken Tortilla Soup
For someone who loves to cook as much as I do, there are days, plenty of them in fact, where I just want a delicious dinner to appear before my eyes, requiring as little work as possible. This Chicken Tortilla Soup is that answer to my prayers. With just a... - 125.545
French Lentil Soup
One of my family's favorite soups is the French Lentil Soup. The French Lentil Soup is one of the rare soups which my kids do not fuss about. Easy and quick! - 36.8349
Butternut Squash Soup
This is the fourth part of the Thanksgiving series: Butternut Squash Soup. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and sweet potato pie. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they love my Thanksgiving... - 131.235
Grilled Cheese Mac And Cheese
To make the white sauce:
1. In a pan with beaten cream, heat together garlic cubes and fresh thyme, drizzle over black pepper and mix.
2. Add about 8 slices of cheese and heat till it melts.
To make the macaroni pasta:
3. In another pan heat water to... - 115.67
Wegmans Garden Minestrone
With fall around the corner, what could be better than soup! This Garden Minestrone is healthy, healthy and soul food for a cold day! This recipe is another Wegmans family favorite--even the kids love this one! Wegmans' Nella Neeck shows you how easy it is in... - 133.073
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan, combine soup and salsa.
Over medium heat, heat through, stirring often.
Arrange tortilla chips evenly on serving platter.
Spoon sauce over chips.
Top with olives, tomato, onions and/or chopped green or sweet red pepper. - 33.4561
1) In a saucepan, heat the shortening.
2) Add in the beef, onion, celery, chili powder and salt.
3) Saute well till the beef browns well. Keep stirring often to separate the meat.
4) Pour in the condensed tomato soup. Cook on simmer till all the... - 41.0204
Best Baked Spaghetti
This best baked spaghetti recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this dish. Truly speaking this dish brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this best... - 34.6566
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together 1/3 cup of condensed tomato soup, beef, salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
3) Spread the beef mixture over the toasted Frankfurter buns. Spread along the edges as... - 44.3304
Beef Macaroni Italiano
Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
Drain and set aside.
Combine the water and onion soup mix; let stand 5 minutes.
In saucepan stir the undrained tomatoes into the flour.
Add soup mixture, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Cook and stir till... - 44.9374
Shortcut Sloppy Joes
In 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate meat.
Spoon off fat.
Stir in soup, water, Worcestershire sauce and pepper.
Heat through, stirring occasionally.
Serve on rolls. - 31.5917
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a skillet, heat the olive oil. Saute the garlic till they brown.
3) Add in the condensed tomato soup, water, parsley and oregano.
4) Cook the mixture on low heat for about 15 minutes.
5) In a large, shallow... - 43.2288
Simple Plain Maggi Noodles
Maggi is an easy to prepare dish, and can be prepared in a very short span of time. Not only kids but many elders are also fond of eating maggi, including me. Maggi can be prepared in a number of ways, however here I would be telling you the simplest recipe... - 0
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 45.8574
This classic recipe is a pot full of richly flavored beef and sauce. It's great as soup with bread or spooned over noodles. - 39.9971
Wax Beans Provencale
Wax Beans Provensale is a perfect dish which can brighten up any day for you. My husband and kids love this Wax Beans Provensale very much. Be sure to make it today! - 30.2365
Meat Ball Chowder With Red Kidney
1 Mix ground beef and pork with egg, mint leaves, salt and pepper in a bowl; shape into tiny balls.
2 Heat water to boiling in a kettle; stir in onion soup mix; cover. Simmer 10 minutes.
3 Place meat balls in simmering soup; cover; simmer 15 minutes. Stir - 33.0359
Brown ground beef, onions and garlic; add rest of ingredients, except mozzarella cheese.
Spread mixture on split English muffins and sprinkle grated mozzarella overtop.
Broil until brown.
Quick and easy, plus kids love these - 33.6563
Shrimp Cocktail With Onion
1 In a bowl, add 2 cups water along with onion slices, bay leaf, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and pepper.
2 Bring to a boil,and gradually add in shrimp.
3 Cook over low heat simmering for 3 to 4 minutes.
4 Chill in boiled water.
5 Throughly drain... - 45.0336