- » Kid Snack
Kid Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kid snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kid snack recipes.
Kid's Caterpillar Sandwich
Want an attractive looking sandwich for the kids party? And something which the whole family can make together and have fun. Chef Tawnya is making a very creative caterpillar sandwich with just using any of your favorite filling for it. She has the best... - 129.268
To encourage your children to eat healthily, try these simple recipes that are specifically adapted for children. - 102.346
Healthy Kid's Snacks
Planning a kid's party and don't know what to serve? Well look no further, this video has some great ideas of innovative snacks which are healthy too. Watch this video now and surprise the young ones with these delectable snacks. - 80.0536
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.In a large bowl mix well flour, corn starch and dry mustard or instant coffee.
3.Add water and mix continuously.
4.On a floured board or cloth roll the dough and once done, shape using a cookie... - 35.0247
Kid Friendly Throw Together Nachos
This recipe is really an occasion to put all of your weekly left-overs to good use. You can make the best nachos with meats, vegetables, cheese. Its great to make your own healthy nacho chips with a wonderful healthy choice of Ezekiel or brown rice wraps. Get... - 34.8987
Melt all the chips together.
Stir in the peanuts and Chinese noodles.
Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet covered with waxed paper.
Store in refrigerator or they freeze beautifully. - 23.6491
Sandwich Rollups - Kid's
1. Using a kitchen scissors cut off the edges of the slices of the bread.
2. With the help of a roller pin flatten the bread slices by rolling them.
3. To make jam sandwich rolls, spread some jam on a prepared flattened slice of bread... - 0
Veg. Pizza Rolls Or Pockets By Chef Dhruv - Kid's Cooking
1. Using a pizza cutter cut the pizza dough into stripes about 3-inches wide. Spread the pizza sauce on all the stripes.
2. Take a bowl and mix the vegetables with the cheese and sprinkle salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mix them well.
3. Put a... - 0
Kid Snack Recipes By Category