- » Kid Smoothie
Kid Smoothie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kid smoothie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kid smoothie recipes.
Tropical Smoothie For Kids
Here is a great healthy recipe that is super easy to make. These Tropical Smoothies are full of energy and are great for kids. We're big on making smoothies in our house. Frankly, I don't know many kids that object to tossing foods in a blender and then... - 121.029
Fruit Smoothies For Kids
1.Combine fruits, milk, yogurt and molasses in a blender and blend well.
2.Serve to babies of more than 1 year age. - 29.2763
Pineapple Strawberry Orange Smoothie And Apple Banana Smoothie
A healthy and wholesome beverage ! This video illustrates a way to make a thick and fruity beverage which is quick to fix and delicious. The comforting combination of fruits gives a very refreshing drink. Your ideal companion on a summer morning to make you... - 106.818
Hemp Protein And Banana Smoothie
Protein smoothies are nutritious and an excellent way to keep healthy. Here is an amazing video that displays a recipe for an awesome hemp protein smoothie. The video is very interesting and offers some health and fitness tips too. - 106.23
Mango And Apple Smoothie
Kids love smoothies and when they are with their favorite fruits, theay are liked more. Here in the video chef Shona tells how to make a yummy smoothie by blending mangoes and apples. - 108.509
A delicious, easy summer cooler , the banana smoothie is absolutely delicious. Tickle your taste buds with this refreshing smoothie. So do not procrastinate, try this banana smoothie recipe. - 29.301
Homemade Frozen Strawberry Smoothie
Looking for a drink that not only beats the heat but also fills your gut? Then this frozen strawberry treat is worth a try. Young Chef Ryan shares one of his all-time favorite smoothie recipe that isn't just a cinch to blend, but also can be made with... - 89.9371
Strawberry Banana Smoothies
I LOVE Smoothies! Here is a whole new blend to share for the New Year. Loving this Strawberry Banana Smoothie. Stephen joined me at the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club to blend this delicious drink....hope you enjoy! - 101.855
Kit Kat Smoothie
1. In blender, add milk, kit kat, and yogurt.
2. Drop chocolate ice cream, and pulse for about 30 seconds.
3. Pour chocolate sauce in glass and swirl to spread.
4. Pour smoothie in it.
5. Sprinkle cocoa powder and serve immediately. - 98.4593
Banana And Mango Smoothie
Treat your friends to this delicious summer cooler, the Banana and Mango Smoothie. You would have no trouble at all in preparing it. Friends would be impressed at your culinary skill. So do not procrastinate, try this banana and mango smoothie recipe. - 34.3397
Strawberry Chocolate Smoothie
1)In a food processor combine strawberries, chocolate ganache, soy milk and blend till smooth.
2)Pour into a tall glass.
3)Serve the smoothie chilled with fresh strawberries or a garnish of your choice. - 0
1. In blender, drop M&M’s, banana, and blueberries.
2. Pour double thick custard, and milk. Blend on medium speed for 60 seconds.
3. Transfer it to a long glass and serve immediately. - 93.8917
An absolutely refreshing smoothie made with banana & milk.A great summer drink that every one loves. - 25.9806
Orange Fruit Smoothie
So creamy,so juicy...fantastic Orange fruit smoothie.This orange fruit smoothie is truly divine.It has so many great flavors in it mixed together with cream. - 35.6094
Here's a good reason to grab some extra pints of berries from the local farm store during your next market run. Fresh berries, tossed into the blender along with quinoa flakes, apple and pomegranate juice, makes for a healthy, nutritious, lip-smacking... - 89.0405
Low Fat Fruit Smoothie
I make fruit smoothie with just about any fruit.This one is a kiwi fruit smoothie.It is low on fat & I have used low sugar to take it easy on the calorie in take. - 31.5097
Refreshing Fruit Smoothie
Believe me you will love this Blueberry Smoothie.It is so simple & yet extraordinary.Blueberry smoothie with black grapes gives a super dark color to this lovely drink. - 29.4416
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
1) In a blender, add all the ingredients.
2) Blend thoroughly to disintegrate the ice.
3) Serve the smoothie by garnishing with fresh strawberry slice, if desired. - 31.383
1. In a blender, drop strawberries, yogurt, blueberries, and spinach.
2. Add lemon and orange juice in it.
3. Throw honey and vanilla extract.
4. Pour milk, and blend until smooth.
5. Pour in glass and serve rainbow smoothie immediately. - 92.1723
1. In an electric blender, combine all the ingredients and whirl with the lid on until it turns foamy thick
2. Pour it into individual mugs and serve - 31.9896
Only Fruit Smoothie
A fruit smoothie is not a beverage; it is the quickest, nutrient packed power meal that one can make in less than 2 minutes. Adam shares his favorite fruit smoothie recipe which has no milk, yogurt, juice or protein whey. It is pure fruit and nothing else.... - 121.485
I often prepare this berry smoothie recipe during summer. It is the favorite beverage of my father. Whenever I want to delight my father, I prepare this summer cooler. So try this berry smoothie recipe to make your family members delighted. - 25.6788
1. In blender, add ice, milk, yogurt, and pumpkin.
2. Drop peanut butter, honey, cocoa powder, and cinnamon.
3. Pour vanilla, and blend until smooth.
4. Serve pumpkin smoothie chilled. - 94.658
Gummy Baby Smoothie
1. In blender, pour milk, and vanilla yogurt.
2. Add strawberries, vanilla ice cream, and red food coloring in it.
3. Throw gummy babys in processor, and blend for about 60 seconds.
4. Pour it in glass, and serve with sprinkles on top. - 101.375
1. In a medium saucepan, combine milk and raspberry syrup and give it a rosy pink tint with the food colouring
2. Heat it gently until bubbles from around the edge of the pan
3. Pour it into individual mugs or cups, top with a whirl of whipped... - 29.9373
Strawberry Kiwi Smoothies
In a blender, combine the banana, kiwifruit, strawberries, apple juice, and honey.
Puree until thick and smooth. - 30.6468
Peanut Butter 'strawberry' Smoothie
Don't you feel like preparing breakfast in a regular basis - that's fine, instead you can try with this energy smoothie, which is extremely delicious as well. Fruity peanutty smoothie has the goodness of different fruits like banana, strawberry etc and... - 99.8596
Milky Way Smoothie
1. In blender, combine milk, and ice cream
2. Then put the Milky Way Chocolate candies, and yogurt in it.
3. Throw banana, and blend for 1-2 minutes or until smooth.
4. Sprinkle cocoa on top and serve immediately. - 97.2992
Four Healthy Smoothies
For a hot summer season, these smoothie recipes are wonderful. Try these healthy recipes for a great energy boost - 98.6109
Mix Berry Smoothie
If you are always in a hurry for your work and tend to miss breakfast for this reason, you can depend on this healthy, delicious very berry smoothie. Stock up as many types of berries as you can and enjoy this nutritious smoothie every morning. But before... - 109.819
Banana Date Smoothie
Don’t know what to do with those over ripe brown bananas? Weelicious host is going to tell you what she does with her brown banana and how she uses them for making a smoothie. She is tried running with her kid and as she is pregnant with her second child... - 127.651
Apple A Day Peach Smoothie
1. In a blender, add the almond milks, grapes, peaches, apple, ice and chia seeds and blend.
2. Pour into a glass.
3. Add in a straw and serve cold. - 102.22
Jump Start Shots
Get your morning started off right by making a shake that is packed with protein and potassium by using the secret ingredient that is growing in popularity, Greek Yogurt. - 0
The most popular smoothie of all time is a strawberry banana smoothie. This smoothie is easy to make at home and is fairly inexpensive to create. Kids love these delicious treats and there is no better time to make them with summer just around the corner.... - 124.463
Mango Fruit Smoothie
I love to make this amazing mango smoothie.Out of all the fruit smoothies that I make,this one is my favorite.The taste of mango with milk comes out wonderfully.Mango smoothie is an absolute delight. - 34.4674
Frozen Fruit Smoothie
1) In a blender add all ingredients.
2) Cover and blend on low speed until smooth.
3) Transfer into 3 large wineglasses.
4) Serve immediately.
5) Garnish with mint leaves or berries. - 40.1079
Combine ingredients in blender container.
Blend until smooth and creamy. - 26.1256
Betty's Mango Peach Smoothie With Fruit Juice
Beat the heat or hunger pang with cool, refreshing mango peach smoothie that is low fat, fresh and easy to put together. It's especially good for the people on the go. Just blend in all the ingredients together, add some fresh fruit juice to it and you have a... - 104.575
Green Protein Smoothie
1. Peel the banana.
2. Wash the spinach leaves thoroughly and allow them to drain in the colander. Chop their stalks off.
3. Wash the mint leaves thoroughly.
4. Wash the kale leaves thoroughly.
5. Using a food processor, blend all the... - 124.566
Fruity Soy Yogurt Smoothie
If you're after something delicious and nutritious for breakfast or in need of a mid-afternoon snack, this creamy berry, cherry banana soy smoothie will fill you up and keep you going until lunchtime. This is dairy free and gluten free, but it is an instant... - 112.561
Soy Milk Strawberry And Blackberry Smoothie
A tropical delight that hits a sweet tooth. This is an amusing video to prepare a healthy smoothie with soy milk, strawberry and blackberry. A refreshing and filling drink, this can make an awesome treat. This naturally sweet and creamy smoothie is packed... - 88.5275
Simple Banana Smoothie
1.Put yogurt, banana, molasses and vanilla in a blender and blend well.
2.Serve in a bowl. - 30.8399
Betty's Mango Peach Smoothie With Milk & Protein Powder
Why go for a high-calorie breakfast when you can blend in a quick and easy nutrient dense smoothie at home. Betty whomps up a tasty, protein-dense fruity smoothie in seconds. It's so good and filling that you won't crave for anything throughout the day.... - 101.701
Place all ingredients in a blender except for garnish. Blend and pour into a glass then garnish with fresh strawberry. Serve and Enjoy!
* Use any 2 fruits that you enjoy.
Find all of our RECIPES/VIDEOS @ www.amateurkitchen.tv - 33.6485
Orange Yogurt Smoothie
A delightful blend of orange banana and low fat yogurt - this smoothie is the perfect breakfast smoothie for carb-metabolic types. It is packed goodness of nutrients and will keep your energy high till lunch. - 107.838
Fresh Fruit Smoothie
Combine ingredients in blender container.
Blend on high speed until smooth and frothy. - 26.5547
Indian Coconut Milk Smoothie
Health smoothies can be made according to one's tastes in different ways and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Nina showing how to make coconut milk smoothie using bananas and berries along with coconut milk. A shake that can shake you up! - 80.6166
Cranberry & Raspberry Smoothie
Place all the ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth.
Pour into glasses and serve topped with fresh mint. - 28.8645
GETTING READY 1) In a blender, place all the ingredients for smoothie. MAKING 2) Blend the mixture until smooth, frothy and thick. ... - 26.2952
Healthy Sweet Vegetable Smoothie
Vegetable smoothies can be extremely healthy and low in sugar. Fruits and vegetables help you stay healthy and this smoothie has both. This smoothie is a complete meal with banana, milk, honey and veggies, and it is great for toddlers, kids and fussy adults... - 120.111
Combine ingredients in blender container.
Blend on high speed until smooth.
Pour into paper cups.
Cover cups with foil.
Make a slit in center of cover.
Freeze. - 35.1326
Rhubarb And Custard Smoothie
Drain the rhubarb then put it into a blender with the custard, milk and icing sugar; if using, and process until smooth.
Pour into a glass, and add a couple of ice cubes, if liked, - 27.1059
1.Combine yogurt or milk with orange juice, banana, blackstrap molasses or honey and vanilla.
2.Blend the mixture well.
3.Serve the smoothie immediately. - 32.6658
Chocolate Mint Smoothie
1)Mildly heat 1/2 cup of milk.
2)In the container of the electric blender mix hot milk and cocoa mix and blend it till smooth.
3)Add remaining 1 1/2 cups milk, vanilla, and peppermint and blend it well.
4)Add ice cream, and into it and blend it further... - 36.8186
Raspberry And Soy Milk Smoothie
This tropical fruit smoothie is a lot of fun for kids. Watch this fine video to prepare a cool and refreshing smoothie with raspberry and soy milk. Infused with flavor, this is a great concoction of healthy nutrition and delicious taste. - 102.181
1) In a blender, add all ingredients.
2) Blend thoroughly.
3) Serve immediately by garnishing with your choice of toppings. - 30.1255
Want to make a beverage that is truly different? This easy Otai recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Tongan summer cooler that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. So try this otai recipe to make your... - 36.6999
Cut watermelon into cubes & freeze them for at least 2 hours
Grind all ingredients together in a blender.
Serve immediately. - 24.7233
Cut banana into chunks.
In a blender container combine banana, milk, yogurt, and sugar.
Cover and blend till smooth.
Add ice cubes, then cover and blend till smooth.
Sprinkle each serving with nutmeg. - 37.4228
Two Minute Smoothie
Place all ingredients in a blender and whizz smooth. Pour into a tall glass
This makes 1 glass. Measurements are a guideline - you may need more liquid to make up a full glass, depending on the size and juiciness of the fruits and vegetables. - 25.802
Strawberry And Blueberry Breakfast Berry Smoothie & Popsicles
Sometimes you just need breakfast on the go, and this Strawberry and blueberry breakfast smoothie is the perfect solution for those mornings when time is not on your side. The perfect fresh berries are as versatile as they are delicious. By making extra and... - 0
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
1. Combine strawberry, banana, sugar, yoghurt, ice and milk to a blender and blend till smooth.
2. Pour into 2 glasses and serve cold. - 33.646
Coconut And Lime Smoothie
The recipe in this video shown is a nice enjoyable drink with just a few ingredients, which the kids make on St. Patrick's Day! The recipe is a winner, but the audio in this video is just too low! - 116.288
How To Make Strawberry Milkshake
1)In a blender add soy milk, strawberries and ice cream.
2)Blend well till smooth.
3)Serve in a tall glass with some fresh cut strawberries for added taste and enjoy! - 0
Mango Banana Shake With Yogurt
Can you imagine yourself sitting under the shade of a tree on a hot sultry day sipping a glass of chilled mango shake? It’s pure bliss! Paradise in a glass! Antioxidant, fiber-rich, sweet and juicy mango, considered the ‘king of fruits’, is the most... - 106.309
Cookies And Cream Shake
Want a delicious treat that is almost sinful ? How about whipping up a Cookie and Cream Shake with your favorite Oreo cookies. Perfect on a hot summers day and to get your kids to drink a glass of milk! - 104.25
Whizz all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth and serve immediately.
Decorate with a strawberry, to serve. - 28.0528
1. In an electric blender, mix milk, grape juice and half the ice cream and whirl at high speed until it is thick and foamy
2. Pour into four glasses, top with the rest of the ice cream, garnish with whipped cream rosettes and maraschino... - 28.6434
1. In an electric blender, beat ice cream and milk together until foamy and pour into four glasses
2. Pour two teaspoons of grenadine down the inside of each glass, garnish with three strawberries threaded on a kebab stick and serve - 27.7443
Banana Protein Shake
What better way to start your day than with a healthy, nutritious breakfast smoothie such as this one with the goodness of banana, milk and yogurt. This is a fast, filling and all natural protein shake without protein or whey powders. This creamy drink isn't... - 116.234
Green Smoothie Recipes: Chocolate Green Smoothie
A raw chocolate smoothie is a perfect way for adults to re-live the 'chocolate milk days' of their youth, but without all the cholesterol-laden dairy-fat and refined sugar. And for kids, Jennifer's raw Chocolate Green Smoothie is an ideal 'gateway' treat to... - 0
This is an yummy, fruity, thick and creamy shake made with banana, mango and coconut that will transport you to an exotic island of the far East! This is a summer favorite in our family. The kids just can't seem to get enough of it! A delicious, refreshing... - 118.816
Rich N Creamy Milk Shake
1) In a blender jar, add the milk, ice cream and malted milk powder, place the lid and blend for 1-2 minutes.
2) Check the mixture after an interval of 45 seconds and blend further at Puree speed until thick, frothy and smooth.
3) Pour into a... - 27.0074
Date Loaf Candy
1) Take a large saucepan and mix the milk, sugar and dates in it.
2) Cook over medium heat by stirring continuously until the soft ball stage of 234° is reached.
3) Remove the container from the flame and stir in the pecans along with the butter.
4)... - 40.2344
1. Peel banana. Cut into small pieces. In a 1-quart measure, with rotary beater, beat banana with egg and sugar until smooth and well combined.
2. Add milk and vanilla; continue to beat until just combined. Pour into chilled glasses. - 26.3084
High Protein Peanut Butter Banana Shake
This thick and creamy shake is like a peanut butter and banana sandwich but in smoothie form! An instant energy booster, this shake makes a healthy, high-protein breakfast or after work out snack that will keep you your energy levels soaring all day. - 118.189
Chocolate Peanut Butter Shakes
1. Combine milk and peanut butter in 1-quart measure. Beat with rotary beater or portable electric mixer until well combined.
2. Add syrup and ice cream; beat until smooth. - 26.2089
Plum And Banana Puree
I have to say that of all the fruits I love, when stone fruit is in season I could not be more excited. The dark purple hue of the plums is so beautiful and the meat is sweet and when pureed, perfect for a baby. I like adding banana to this recipe because it... - 114.732
Quick Raspberry Jam
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and 2 tablespoon of water. Bring this to a boil to dissolve the sugar.
2) Add raspberries and again allow this to boil.
3) Cook for another 3-4 minutes until the raspberry breaks down to make a thick and jam-like sauce.
4)... - 31.5278
Weather you want to whip up something for your kids or for yourself these smoothie ideas will really come handy. Watch this video and learn how you can create many variants from the simple ingredients available in your kitchen. - 102.618
Real Texas Avocado Shake
1. Core and chop the Avocado.
2. Make a strong espresso or instant coffee. Cool to room temperature.
3. In a food processor, blend the avocado, coffee, condensed milk and ice cubes together, until smooth.
4. Serve chilled as a... - 95.5465
Pineapple And Peaches Yogurt Smoothie
This is a smoothie that brings you all the goodness within a tall glass! Have this for breakfast and you exude the freshness that comes with it! See the video on how to make this fantastic smoothie! - 97.7463
Spiced Pear Butter
1) In a Dutch oven, add pears, water and lemon juice.
2) Cover with a lid and place the oven over medium heat.
3) Cook the pears for 30 minutes.
4) Drain excess water and mash the pears to smooth.
5) Add other ingredients to the Dutch oven.
6) Cook the... - 41.4704
Best Ever Macaroni Cheese
1) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) In a baking sheet, spread the chunks of bread. Drizzle with melted butter and season.
3) Place the baking sheet inside oven and bake for 6 minutes until crisp. Place it aside.
4) In a saucepan,... - 47.9842
Orange Push Up Shake
The Orange Push Up is one of the favorite ice-cream treats that we would buy from the ice-cream man or at the local gas station's mini-mart in our childhood days. It still remains a favorite of kids and teenagers and is now available in the ice-cream section... - 114.799
Wash and grate the carrots.
In a pan put 3tbsp of ghee and carrot and fry till 5 to 8 mins.
Add the milk. Cook on a low flame for 1 hour stirring occasionally. Add sugar,salt, mix well and cook till the sugar has dissolved and all the milk has been... - 37.708
Banana, Avocado And Chocolate Smoothie
Is your recent commitment to a raw food diet making you miss all the yummy treats? Then you must watch this video and learn to make a chocolate smoothie so rich and delicious that you wouldn't even know that it is all raw and vegan. So what are you waiting... - 102.901
In food processor or blender bowl, combine red, green and jalapeho peppers.
Process until finely chopped, stopping to scrape side of bowl if needed.
Pour mixture into 2-quart measure.
Stir in sugar and vinegar.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Stir thoroughly... - 43.2835
This recipe is a variety of the shrikhand using strawberry as the main ingredient. You may prepare this shrikhand with mango, raspberry, blueberry or any fruit of your choice. - 37.3723
Exotic fruits are great seasonal and regional treats and here is a recipe to make a dish out of a regional fruit. Check out Patti Moreno making pawpaw smoothie out of fresh pawpaw, a native fruit from North America. Deliciously energizing! - 112.876
1. In blender, drop cantaloupe, and orange. Pulse until smooth.
2. Throw apple and blend well.
3. Then add banana and pulse to combine.
4. In a glass pour the smoothie and serve immediately to your kids.
Add 1 tablespoon of wheat grass... - 0
Hot Pink Smoothie For Breakfast
For a healthy, sweet, and vibrant morning pick-me-up, try whomping up a glass of hot pink breakfast smoothie. This luscious smoothie blends in the goodness of coconut water, beet root, dates, carrots, and double dose of strawberries that makes this breakfast... - 97.2926
Kid Smoothie Recipes By Category