- » Kid Party Snack
Kid Party Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kid party snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kid party snack recipes.
Kid's Caterpillar Sandwich
Want an attractive looking sandwich for the kids party? And something which the whole family can make together and have fun. Chef Tawnya is making a very creative caterpillar sandwich with just using any of your favorite filling for it. She has the best... - 129.268
Kid Friendly Throw Together Nachos
This recipe is really an occasion to put all of your weekly left-overs to good use. You can make the best nachos with meats, vegetables, cheese. Its great to make your own healthy nacho chips with a wonderful healthy choice of Ezekiel or brown rice wraps. Get... - 34.8987
Melt all the chips together.
Stir in the peanuts and Chinese noodles.
Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet covered with waxed paper.
Store in refrigerator or they freeze beautifully. - 23.6491
You May Also Like!
Fun Party Pizza
Want a birthday party recipe that is just as fun for the kids to make as it is for them to eat? You got to try this quilt pizza. This recipe is a fun way to get the kids involved in making something for the party and the best part is that everyone gets... - 111.309
Apple Sack Snacks
In a small mixing bowl combine peanut butter, dates, and honey, then stir till well blended.
Brush lemon juice onto cut surfaces of apples to prevent browning. Fill the center of each apple half with about 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture. Place each... - 26.3933
Fruity Party Favors
1. Unwrap and unroll two grape and two apricot fruit-leather snacks.
2. Remove plastic packing and cut each into 1/4 inch wide strips.
3. Unwrap fruit bars and stack them in groups of two bars.
4. Using the same flavor or one of each... - 36.3399
Caramel Snack Mix
If you are looking for a unique snack recipe with caramel then this recipe is just perfect for you. The caramel popcorn snack mix is absolutely simple and delicious with plenty of pecan halves, rice cereal squares and miniature pretzel twists. Take a look to... - 121.047
Chicken Strips - Kids Favorites
1. In a large container pour in the buttermilk and add in the chicken. Marinade for 20 minutes.
2. In a bowl mix together flour and season salt.
3. Add in the butter milk and combine.
4. Take chicken breast and coat into the flour... - 0
Birthday Party Treats
1) In a medium-size bowl, cover gelatin with boiling water, stirring until dissolved.
2) Blend in cold water.
3) Take a standard 6-cup muffin tin; spray it with nonstick vegetable spray and then put about 8 miniature marshmallows in each section.
4)... - 36.5881
Oatmeal Party Cookies
Cream together butter, sugar, milk, vanilla, and 1/2 teaspoon salt till light.
Stir in flour and oats.
Using about 2 teaspoons dough for each, shape into 1-inch balls or 1 1/2-inch logs.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 325° for 20 to 25... - 46.0133
Chocolate Chip Party Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper/foil cups.
3. Into a medium bowl, sift together first 4 ingredients.
4. Stir in choco chips, pineapple, nuts and cherries.
5. Blend the milk, egg, and... - 46.9416