- » Kid Party Snack
Kid Party Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kid party snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kid party snack recipes.
Kid's Caterpillar Sandwich
Want an attractive looking sandwich for the kids party? And something which the whole family can make together and have fun. Chef Tawnya is making a very creative caterpillar sandwich with just using any of your favorite filling for it. She has the best... - 117.375
Kid Friendly Throw Together Nachos
This recipe is really an occasion to put all of your weekly left-overs to good use. You can make the best nachos with meats, vegetables, cheese. Its great to make your own healthy nacho chips with a wonderful healthy choice of Ezekiel or brown rice wraps. Get... - 33.3113
Melt all the chips together.
Stir in the peanuts and Chinese noodles.
Drop by spoonful onto cookie sheet covered with waxed paper.
Store in refrigerator or they freeze beautifully. - 25.1086
You May Also Like!
Snack Food For Kids: How To Make Carrot Snack Sticks For Children
Are you looking for some healthy snack ideas? Watch this video and learn a variety of snacking ideas using carrots. These are quite simple, but the final product is surely delicious and nutritious. Your family and particularly the kids are going to enjoy... - 116.612
Fun Party Pizza
Want a birthday party recipe that is just as fun for the kids to make as it is for them to eat? You got to try this quilt pizza. This recipe is a fun way to get the kids involved in making something for the party and the best part is that everyone gets... - 109.679
Apple Sack Snacks
In a small mixing bowl combine peanut butter, dates, and honey, then stir till well blended.
Brush lemon juice onto cut surfaces of apples to prevent browning. Fill the center of each apple half with about 1 tablespoon of the peanut butter mixture. Place each... - 25.8807
Croissant Dogs For Kids
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Line a cookie tray with parchment paper.
3. Open the croissant packet and spread it on the cookie tray.
4. Place hotdog and roll the croissant.
5. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and... - 93.3638
Fruity Party Favors
1. Unwrap and unroll two grape and two apricot fruit-leather snacks.
2. Remove plastic packing and cut each into 1/4 inch wide strips.
3. Unwrap fruit bars and stack them in groups of two bars.
4. Using the same flavor or one of each... - 35.8252
Caramel Snack Mix
If you are looking for a unique snack recipe with caramel then this recipe is just perfect for you. The caramel popcorn snack mix is absolutely simple and delicious with plenty of pecan halves, rice cereal squares and miniature pretzel twists. Take a look to... - 91.7372
Birthday Party Treats
1) In a medium-size bowl, cover gelatin with boiling water, stirring until dissolved.
2) Blend in cold water.
3) Take a standard 6-cup muffin tin; spray it with nonstick vegetable spray and then put about 8 miniature marshmallows in each section.
4)... - 36.9617
Chicken Strips - Kids Favorites
1. In a large container pour in the buttermilk and add in the chicken. Marinade for 20 minutes.
2. In a bowl mix together flour and season salt.
3. Add in the butter milk and combine.
4. Take chicken breast and coat into the flour... - 0
Betty's Party Favorite Frosty Treats
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Frosty Treats, a spin-off of "Muddy Buddies" or "Puppy Chow." This recipe uses Crispix corn and rice cereal, white chocolate chips, and Nutella hazelnut butter, and makes a "frosty" confection. This luscious snack... - 0
Oatmeal Party Cookies
Cream together butter, sugar, milk, vanilla, and 1/2 teaspoon salt till light.
Stir in flour and oats.
Using about 2 teaspoons dough for each, shape into 1-inch balls or 1 1/2-inch logs.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake at 325° for 20 to 25... - 46.183