- » Kid French Cheese
Kid French Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kid french cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kid french cheese recipes.
French Toast is delicious dish made from grains eggs cheese. Specially great for breakfast kids holiday. - 27.4463
Fruity French Cakes
Fruity French Cakes is delicious dish made from cheese eggs milk. Specially great for Christmas kids friendly, holiday. - 34.4989
Cheesy French Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Arrange potatoes in lightly greased 9-inch pre plate. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes.
4. Sprinkle cheese over potatoes. Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted. - 31.4573
Cheese Souffle With Dry Mustard
1. In 4-cup measure, put together flour, dry mustard, salt, paprika and cayenne pepper.
2. Slowly add evaporated milk; mix until smooth.
3. Cook on High for 3 or 4 minutes until sauce thickens.
4. Stir after 2 minutes, then every 30 seconds.
5. Add... - 44.2841
Whimsical Mini Quiche Lorraine The Kids Will Love
This recipe is from HolidaysCentral's 2012 Oscar's Best Picture Inspired Menu, where you can get the full menu and other fun holiday ideas.
Best Picture Nominee, Hugo, is about an adventurous boy and is set in Paris. Bring out the adventurous side in your... - 35.3336
1. Set aside 2 tablespoons of grated cheese. In a medium bowl, beat butter and remaining cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add flour mixed with baking powder and cayenne and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scraping... - 28.3976
The basil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan in the pesto pack a powerhouse of flavor into this easy cheesy appetizer. - 30.3383
French Toasted Mozzarella Sandwich
Cut cheese in six slices.
Put between 1/2 inch slices of bread.
Dip in milk, flour, then in well beaten egg.
Fry in hot oil until golden brown on both sides and cheese is slightly melted. - 27.4853
1) Make a rich shortcrust pastry and sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
2) Add butter and cut it into the flour and rub till the mix resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Add in the sugar and mix egg yolk with water.
4) Add to the butter mix and with the help of... - 46.1076
Oven French Fries Parmesan
1) Wash the potatoes and cut them into sticks.
2) Put them in ice water for 30 minutes and drain. Pat them dry.
3) Take the baking pans and melt butter.
4) Put the potatoes and toss them properly.
5) Spread the potatoes in a single... - 40.2955
Cheesy Vegetable Crepes
The classic thin pancake is made extra-easy with Bisquick® mix. The veggie filling and cheese make these crepes perfect fare for breakfast, lunch or dinner. - 43.2279
Almond Coated Warm Brie
1. In shallow dish, combine cracker crumbs and almonds.
2. Using a sharp knife, slice wedge of Brie lengthwise into 1/2-inch (1 cm) thick slices, then into 2-inch (5 cm) lengths.
3. Into oil dip pieces and roll in cracker mixture,... - 38.5935
Stuffed French Toast
When you need a special breakfast to share with your loved ones, try this decadent stuffed french toast! Your family will love it and you'll get your special day off to the right start! - 119.097
French Toast Sandwich
1) Into a bowl, beat the egg and milk together
2) Make 2 sandwiches filled with the cheese and meat
3) Dip each sandwich into the egg mixture to coat well
4) Into a skillet, dab in some butter and fry the sandwiches on both sides till golden... - 35.1826
French Stuffed Hamburgers
1) Make 8 patties from meat, each having diameter of 4 inches.
2) Cover the top of 4 patties with mushrooms and 1 teaspoon Roquefort cheese.
3) Season each patty with salt.
4) Sprinkle each with a dash of Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon soy... - 40.6041
French Baked Pancake
1) Into a bowl, cream the butter and sugar using an electric mixer
2) Add in the eggs and mix well
3) Tip in the flour and baking powder alternating with milk and mix well after each addition
4) Pour half the batter into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish
5)... - 46.393
Frenched Ham Sandwich
1) In between 2 slices of french toast, place the cheese and ham
2) Place into a shallow baking dish greased with butter
3) Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at 425 F
4) Flip the sandwiches once
5) Serve hot - 33.5988
Fun Filled French Toast
This is an enhanced version of the plain old French Toast. It is served for breakfast or as snack. But this recipe is so rich, it can be served as dessert as well. - 0
Brie And Brioche
1. Place 250 g/8 oz raspberries in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Push puree through a fine sieve to remove seeds.
2. Place a piece of Brie and a little raspberry puree on 4 serving plates. Arrange brioche, figs and remaining... - 23.7519
Blue Brie Toasts
1. Pre heat an oven at 200°C (400°F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Spread one side of each bread slice with butter and place on a baking tray (buttered side... - 42.9783
Yummy delicious snack or a hearty breakfast, you can decide just how to serve these delicious cheese crepes. They are really easy to make and yummy in every bit. Enjoy!! - 43.4712
Melt the fat, add flour and milk gradually.
Cook at low temperature until thick and smooth.
Remove from the heat; add seasonings and cheese, stirring occasionally to blend the cheese with the sauce.
When slightly cooled, add beaten egg yolks and fold in... - 31.7337
Homemade French Bread Pizza
Involve the kids to get them engaged to make this easy and fun dish! A pizza using French bread, pepperoni and some sauce! All together is rich and flavorful! Get the kids to try this recipe, so see the video for more details! - 99.7137
Fondue is one of the most appreciated dessert recipes all across. - 25.6981
Crepes With Prosciutto Ham, Cantaloupe And Brie
Whirr all this up in a blender except filling obviously, pulsing for about 10-15 seconds until combined. Refrigerate and let rest for one hour. This batter makes about 20 or so small 7 inch crepes.
Put a little butter in a small nonstick skillet on... - 36.9448
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Egg Souffle recipe. This Egg Souffle recipe is simple and easy. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she... - 36.5704
I like this seafood crepes recipe .Cooking is my hobby which I have primarily learn't from my mother. Normally for lunch during holidays, I cook this dish and enjoy it with my mother. You must try this seafood crepes recipe. - 39.4652
Muffin Tin Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Heavily grease a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
3. For the caramelized onions – In a large nonstick pan melt the butter over medium heat.
4. Add in the onions to the pan with the salt and pepper.... - 103.738
Mom's Mac And Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly butter a 2 1/2-quart casserole or baking dish. Bring a stockpot of salted water to a boil over high heat, add the macaroni, and cook for 6 minutes or just until tender but still firm. Drain, rinse, drain again, and... - 35.5339
1) Preheat the oven at 400°F (mark 6).
2) In a basin, sift the flour, then add the butter and rub until the mixture has a breadcrumb texture.
3) Combine with the cheese and seasoning and mix well to form a dough.
4) Roll on a lightly... - 42.9049
Herb And Parmesan Souffle
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan over moderate heat. Add flour, cook for 1 minute, slowly add milk (a) and stir constantly until sauce is thick and smooth.
2. Stir in Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, herbs and seasoning to taste, mix well, then beat... - 33.7615
Pumpkin Pie Parfaits - Easy Thanksgiving Desserts
1. In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, cream cheese, pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar with an electric mixer until thoroughly combined, about 2 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream and powdered sugar until light and fluffy,... - 0
Mini Vegetable Quiche
Mini vegetable quiche makes delicious and healthy lunch, brunch or dinner for kids. You can make them ahead of time, freeze them, they reheat beautifully and get ready in few minutes. This is a perfect protein packed meal with loads of vegetables for kids.... - 116.154
1 Sieve the flour.
2 Put the margarine, water, salt and vanilla essence in a vessel and cook until the butter melts.
3 Now add the flour, remove from the heat and beat with a wooden spoon until the mixture forms into a smooth ball and leaves the sides of the... - 33.1268
Banana Cheese Toast
Spread hot toast with a little mustard, then peeled and mashed bananas.
Sprinkle over the cheese and put under grill for a minute or so to brown cheese. - 23.774
Mini Veggie Quiches
Lynn demonstrates how to make Mini Veggie Quiches that are great for breakfast, brunch or just a snack. Super easy to make and versatile. If you wish, you can add chopped, ham, etc. - 111.48
Cheese Fun Do
Cut carrots into 2-inch sticks. Cut broccoli into flowerets, leaving 1-inch stems. Arrange vegetables around the edge of a large platter or tray, leaving room in the center. Cover and chill till serving time.
To serve, prepare potatoes according to package... - 20.3466
Toss cheese with flour to coat.
Rub inside of fondue cooker or chafing dish (use with water bath) vigorously with cut surface of garlic.
Pour in sauterne; warm just till air bubbles start to rise (don't cover, don't boil).
Stir all the time from now on: Add a... - 40.0674
This Cheese Burger recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this Cheese Burger is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment... - 40.0096
Whole Wheat Goldfish Cheese Crackers
Kids love Goldfish crackers and this is a healthy recipe to make them at home using whole wheat flour and delicious cheddar cheese! Tell us what you think in the comments! - 117.406
This pie with its delicious blend of cottage, mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses will delight the cheese lover in you. - 34.1671
Fruit And Cheese Platter
1. Place lemon juice in a small bowl, add red and green apple wedges and toss to coat. This will help prevent the apple wedges from going brown.
2. Arrange red and green apple wedges, kiwifruit slices, orange segments, Camembert, Stilton and tasty (mature... - 32.1316
Cheese And Garlic Crisps
1. Split each pitta bread round in half, horizontally, then cut each half into 4 wedges. Place butter, garlic and basil in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place pitta wedges cut side up on a lightly oiled baking tray. Brush with butter mixture, then sprinkle... - 27.2596
Nest Of Berries With Two Cheeses
1. Roll pastry up tightly and slice into 1/2 cm/1/4 in shreds. Place in a bowl, pour over melted butter, toss up pastry to mix through.
2. Divide pastry into 4 mounds, carefully shape into oval nest shapes on a greased baking tray and bake in moderate oven... - 29.0115
Baked Eggs Navarre Style
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Heat butter and cook tomatoes in it to form a puree.
3.Add salt, pepper and parsley to the puree.
4.Take four baking dishes and pour the puree equally in each.
5.In each dish break two eggs and... - 44.874
Sweet Potato Bisque
1. Wash the sweet potatoes but do not peeled; cut into cubes.
2. In a pot of boiling water, add sweet potato cubes; cover and boil until tender.
3. Drain and mash the potatoes.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine mash potato with... - 34.5814
Green Bean Casserole
This Green Bean Casserole recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Green Bean Casserole is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good and also care about your health , you must try this Green Bean Casserole recipe. - 31.2833
Lunch Box Quiches
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Grease muffin tray with non-stick oil, and set it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add egg, Greek yogurt, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Whisk well, and set it aside.
4. Slice each biscuit in half, and... - 121.389
Are you planning for some special breakfast? This egg champignons recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare .It is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your morning. You will be thankful for this egg champignons Recipe. - 40.3351
A simple idea for a handy snack. These vegetable quiches are easy to make and very delicious. Filled with the goodness of mushrooms and simply flavored with garlic, peppers and cheese, this is a great option to satisfy those hunger pangs. - 113.448
Hot Hoagie Sandwich
Cut bread lengthwise to make two long, thin layers.
Spread both cut sides evenly with mayonnaise and mustard, spreading completely to edges.
Cover both sides with meat slices, then cover bottom of loaf with cheese.
Place meat covered top half of bread over... - 37.2922
Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
A quick, easy and elegant way to enjoy the flavors of fresh herbs, Parmesan cheese, capers and bell peppers. - 35.406
Mozzarella And Pesto Strata
Have an Italian-style brunch. This strata is made with basil pesto, olives and roasted red bell peppers baked under a layer of eggs and cheese. - 38.7922
The Big Mike Burger
I love a good burger. But the definition of "good" is flexible. Where it is most flexible is when it comes to this unhealthy burger that I like to call a "Big Mike:" two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, rehydrated onions on a sesame... - 51.4016
Italian Souffle Sandwich
1. Pre-heat the oven by setting it to 375°F .
2. Take a casserole of capacity 3/4 –cup and add some nonstick cooking spray to it.
3. Place a slice of bread within the casserole.
4. Sprinkle the provolone cheese on it and add tomato... - 50.5782
Fresh Peach Crepes
1) For the crepes, in an electric blender, add all ingredients except vegetable oil.
2) Process for a 1 minute till all ingredients are well blended.
3) Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the sides of the blender.
4) Process for another 15 seconds.
5)... - 47.1159
A fondue can be made salty or sweet both depending on your mood.I usually make fruit fondue with caramel for kids at home.This fondue has a lovely brown color to it & tastes absolutely superb. - 24.351
Cheesy Corn Toast
Deliciously sweet corn submerged in creamy cheese sauce, spread on sliced french bread and grilled to perfection...a beautiful golden crust to see and a crunch to bite :) - 48.0862
Onion Cup Oh' Soup
Would you prefer a bowl of warm French onion soup to begin your meal? For all you onion soup lovers, here is the easy and special recipe to make your mouth water. It uses the onion soup mix but still the soup becomes incredibly delicious. Learn the secret... - 85.321
A quick adaptation of the traditional Italian macaroni recipes -- the ones that use white sauce and are baked. Also lower in calorie than those traditional preparations.
... - 40.0401
Crusty Sandwich Homemadestyle
1) Divide the bread lengthwise being careful not to cut quite through.
2) Apply soft butter generously on one side of the bread and with French dressing on other side.
3) Top with other ingredients starting with mustard and... - 40.5281
Cut bread loaf to measure 16 inches; cut in half horizontally. Use remaining bread as desired.
Spread cut-sides of bread with dressing. Layer bottom half of bread with ham, turkey, cheese, tomato, onion and lettuce. Top with remaining bread half. Secure with... - 24.3632
Devilicious Patio Platter
1. Prepare a mixture of deviled ham with nuts and chili sauce.
2. Cut bread into slices and spread cheese spread and deviled ham mixture on each of the two slices. Shape into sandwiches and reform the loaf.
3. Arrange on a wooden board, place... - 38.6451
1) In a blender, add chicken, celery, almonds, onion, lemon juice, salt, pepper, mayonnaise and cheese.
2) Blend till well pasted.
3) Scoop out the center of each French roll and fill in the chicken mixture.
4) Wrap each roll in aluminum foil.
5)... - 43.0834
Welsh Rarebit Souffle
1) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the flour
2) Add in the milk slowly stirring continuously
3) Allow the mixture to simmer for 2 minutes
4) Take off the flame and stir in mustard powder, worcesterchire sauce, cayenne pepper, salt and... - 45.4805
Grilled Pepper Panini
Heat broiler. Combine butter and garlic in small bowl.
To assemble sandwiches, spread 1/2 teaspoon butter mixture onto cut-side of each roll half. Place bottom halves of rolls onto ungreased baking sheet; top each with 3 pepper rings, cheese and 1 teaspoon... - 28.0165
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Substitution: Use 1 cup chopped fresh parsley plus 1 teaspoon dried basil.
Use toasted French or Italian bread cubes, breadsticks or assorted cut-up vegetables.
In blender, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold milk; let stand 2... - 45.3582
1. In a 9" pie plate, add almonds and microwave at HIGH for a minute and a half till lightly toasted
2. In a medium bowl, add bacon, cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish and the toasted almonds and season with pepper
3. Spread this mixture between slices of... - 39.6535
Apple Banana And Walnut Open Sandwich
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise and mix well.
2. Apply butter, ½ quantity cream cheese mixture and honey on both slices of bread.
3. Place remaining cream cheese mixture in a disposable piping bag/ pastry big... - 44.6989
Ham And Fresh Pear Open Sandwich
1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and milk and mix well.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mayonnaise with 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture and mix well.
3. Apply butter, mayonnaise mixture and honey on both slices of bread.
4. Place... - 45.0191
Meatloaf Pie Italiano
1. Grease a 9-inch pie pan.
2. Preheat the oven to 350° F (170 degree C)
3. In a large bowl, combine ground meat, seasoning mix and water. Mix thoroughly breaking up the lumps, using a fork.
4. Turn the mixture into the pie plate and... - 46.2837
1. In a saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and saute cubed eggplants.
2. Add minced garlic, salt and sauté for a while.
3. Add 1 tbsp of water and cover. Cook until eggplant is fork tender. Keep aside to cool.
4. In a food processor blend the... - 124.41
Easy Onion Soup With Bacon And Swiss Cheese Crostini
Recipe for Easy Onion Soup with Bacon, Swiss Cheese Crostini, Traditionally French Onion Soup is baked in individual serving bowls which are difficult to transport on a baking sheet to and from the oven. The extremely hot bowls also made it impossible to... - 115.762
Barbecued Beef Boats
For filling, in a 10-inch skillet cook ground beef, onion, green pepper, and celery till beef is brown and vegetables are tender. Drain off fat. Stir in catsup, water, brown sugar, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and dry mustard. Bring mixture to boiling,... - 31.2584
Simple Veggie Omelette
Veggie Omelette is a great fulfilling breakfast. Its healthy, easy to make and tasty to eat. Variations include using different kinds of chopped vegetables like french beans, carrots, sweet corn, tomatoes. Also you can choose to make it with just broccoli and... - 36.562
Courtesy of the book Potluck Survival Guide: Care & Feeding of the Athletic Supporter - 28.6302
Boil peas,potato,carrot, beans, in water.
Drain, keep aside.
Boil rice in plenty of salted water till almost done.
Grain should be a little hard to press out.
Drain out excess water.
Cover and keep for 2 minutes.
Empty out in large plate.... - 46.2022
Kadhi is a traditional full-bodied dish with a smooth texture. It is had as an accompaniment with most Indian Breads or even plain white rice. This recipe of 'Sindhi Kadhi' has been shared with me by my friend, Shradha. It very tasty, easy to make and also... - 34.3556
Egg Yolks On Toast
1.Cut a round from the center of every bread slice.
2.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
3.Fry the hollowed bread in heated butter until golden.
4.Take an ovenproof serving dish, arrange the bread slices on it and put an egg yolk in each... - 41.7319
Swiss Fondue is quite a deal and kids love this like anything. I often prepare this yummy Swiss Fondue just to devour the accolades that flow in. Check out the yummy recipe of Swiss Fondue. - 30.884
A great simple dish to make is the lovely quiche. I make two quiches in this show. One for the kids which is a simple cheese quiche and one for my friend Alice and I. A Red Chard, Dried Cranberries, Goat Cheese and Pine Nut quiche. The setting is our... - 110.633
Carrots And Onions Au Gratin
Carrots And Onions Au Gratin are a wonderful treat even for those who don€™t like vegetables! Trust me everyone will like this dish and your kids will be the first one to ask for a second serving. Try the Carrots And Onions Au Gratin at home! - 41.4986
1. Unroll the pastry and use it to line a 25 cm (10 inch) loose-bottomed tart tin; trim the edges. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat and fry the onions until golden. Tip into a bowl and add the milk,... - 30.2749
Cheesy Garlic Bread
1. Turn the oven to 400°. Put margarine in the saucepan. Put pan on burner. Turn burner to low. Heat till the margarine is melted. Remove from burner.
2. With the pastry brush, brush each side of the bread slices with margarine. Sprinkle lightly with garlic... - 26.138
Shrimp Salad Sandwich
Want to make a dish that is truly different? This shrimp salad sandwich recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this sandwich that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. So try this sandwich to make your friends... - 32.2946
Low-fat Oven Baked Potato Strips
Lend your potatoes a bit of oomph with this delightful potato recipe. A great, healthy, tasty alternative to the greasy French fries, these baked and not fried oven potatoes makes for a great snack. Sans the fats and the calories. Plus, they are spicy too.... - 96.7354
Super Supper Salad
1. Rinse lettuce under cold running water. Separate it into leaves. Put it on paper towels to drain. Pat lettuce dry with more paper towels. Tear it into bite-size pieces and put it in the salad bowl.
2. Rinse the cherry tomatoes under cold running water.... - 28.7991
1. In the large bowl, put the inner package of crab-flavored fish or the package of shrimp. Fill the bowl with cold water. Let stand for 30 minutes.
2. While the fish is thawing, put the pea pods in the colander. Place the colander in the sink. Run cold water... - 32.0984
Danish Egg Salad Sandwiches With Smoked Salmon
Put the eggs in a small saucepan and cover them with cold water. Bring the water to a boil, cover the pot, turn off the heat, and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 12 – 14 minutes. Drain them and rinse them in cold water until they are cool. Peel... - 34.2409
Two brothers, Bennie and Clovis Martin, moved to New Orleans from Raceland, Louisiana, and became streetcar conductors. They eventually opened Martin's Coffee Stand and Restaurant in the French Market in 1922. The Martin brothers rocked the sandwich world... - 43.3485