- » Kid European Bread
Kid European Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kid european bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kid european bread recipes.
Orange Date Bread
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease an 8 inch x 4 inch baking pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, combine dates with water. Keep aside till water is absorbed.
4. Once soaked, add juice, rind, fat, egg and nuts. Mix well and... - 50.0389
Want to make a bread that is truly different? This easy banana bread recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this bread that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. So try this banana bread recipe to make your... - 36.6475
Apple Nut Bread
1) Cut butter into sugar, then add eggs, one at a time and mix well after each addition.
2) Now, fold in vanilla and sour cream.
3) Combine together dry ingredients and add nuts to it.
4) Mix it with sugar-butter mixture.
5) Add apples and then in a... - 45.8828
Strawberry Cream Tea Bread
Want to learn of a sweet tea bread recipe that will please everyone's taste buds and be a sure-fire hit at every tea party? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze your guests! - 113.389
Welsh Rarebit Bread
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together 2 cups of the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, mustard, and pepper.
3) In a saucepan, heat together milk, water, cheese, and margarine until cheese is just melted and then cool until... - 49.5111
Scone recipe for all those who love biting on a delicious piece of bread along with a hot cup of tea.This one is made with Vanilla beans. - 32.5747
Sgramble In A Pocket
1.Take a non stick skillet and pour some oil in it. Place on medium heat and add in onion, mushrooms, pepper and stir cook for about 1 minute. Peppers would have become tender yet crisp.
2.Now, add in the egg substitute, cream cheese and stir cook for... - 38.8629
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease 9 inch x 5 inch x 3 inch loaf tin with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine dates and hot water. Keep aside to cool.
4. Once cooled, add brown sugar, egg and shortening. Mix... - 48.0552
Cinnamon Monkey Bread
1.Take a 73/8X35/8X21/4 inch non stick loaf pan and using a pastry brush, grease it with margarine.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Take a small bowl and add in cinnamon and sugar.
4. Mix well and set aside.
5.Cut each of the... - 41.1936
1. In a large bowl, sift flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt together. Add 4 tablespoons of butter or margarine, eggs and milk. Beat well till entire mixture is moistened.
2. On a pastry board, knead dough 5 or 6 times and roll out to a... - 47.1034
Bread And Butter Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. Apply 1/2 teaspoon margarine on both sides of each bread slice; spread remaining margarine on 3 more bread slices.
3. Stack 4 bread slices and cut diagonally into half.
4. Cut each triangle diagonally to get 16... - 45.6137
Irish Soda Bread
Each St. Patrick's day, I bake this bread for my neighbor, who is Irish. Then I make another loaf for my family to enjoy. Sweet raisins contrast nicely with the caraway. - 37.957
Scone a must for evening tea.Served hot,Scone,will melt in your mouth. - 28.5536
Brown Soda Bread
This soda bread is healthy and tastes really good! The texture is moist and chewy, and it feels like an authentic Irish soda bread. - 39.1331
Fruit And Bread Pudding
A classic pudding, using bread and eggs as base and pears and raisins as supporting flavours. Use of whole grain bread gives this recipe a healthier uplift. - 49.5161
Quick French Toast
1) Mix together the milk and the egg whites
2) Dip the bread slices till soaked in the mixture
3) Onto a frying non stick pan set over medium heat, fry the slices till evenly browned on both sides
4) Serve the slices warm with yogurt - 32.3004
Dried Mushroom Pizza And Fishstick In Pocket Bread
Are you always on a lookout for some easy to make and quick recipes? This video is sure to come handy. Watch it to learn two very simple recipes Dried Mushroom Pizza and Fishstick in Pocket Bread. Do not give it a miss. - 71.2982
Challah Bread French Toast
First, let's make clarified butter. Clarified butter is unsalted butter with the milkfats removed. It has a more buttery flavor, plus it lasts for months in the fridge and will not burn when frying.
Take butter, cut into pats, and melt in a small saucepan... - 45.9636
Petits brioches are a yummy treat. Brioches are of different shapes. Petits brioche is one of them. This brioche is shaped very interestingly- a small ball placed on a large knot. Petits brioche can be served as it is or may be filled with filling of your... - 47.4277
Easter Egg Bread
This decorative Easter bread has whole eggs baked into it! Do not cook the whole eggs, as they will bake at the same time that the bread does. The eggs can also be dyed for extra color. - 45.5103
1.Sieve flour, confectioner's sugar, salt and baking powder together.
2.Fold oil, egg, lemon rind and milk into the flour mixture and blend well using a spoon until smooth.
3.Allow the mixture to stay for 10 minutes.
4.Take a skillet or... - 42.6744
Old Dutch Pancake
My friend’s daughter Julie likes this Old Dutch Pancake recipe. Though she is 16 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this pancake. Our children... - 33.3184
Fun Filled French Toast
This is an enhanced version of the plain old French Toast. It is served for breakfast or as snack. But this recipe is so rich, it can be served as dessert as well. - 0
Apple Baked Pancake
This Apple Baked Pancake recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to... - 45.3625
Cheese Toast Cups
Freeze bread for easy handling.
Trim crusts from unsliced loaf; cut in 6 jumbo slices, each 1 3/4 inches wide.
For triangular toast cups: Cut each big slice diagonally in half.
On the long side of each triangle, cut a slit 1/4 inch from the bottom, extending... - 41.7674
1.Preheat the oven toaster to 350 degrees F.
2.In a small bowl, mix together cheese, egg substitute, cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch and vanilla extract.
3 . On a oven tray place the bread slices and top each slice with the cheese... - 40.7798
Fruit And Nut Loaf
1) Take a bread tin and grease and flour it. Keep it to warm.
2) Wash, clean and dry dates.
3) In a saucepan, warm milk, treacle and fat together until just melted.
4) Mix dry ingredients and sugar. Mix well.
5) Now add fruits and mix... - 47.7359
Potato Puff Buns
1. Grease a baking tray and keep aside.
2. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine crumbled yeast, pinch of sugar (optional) and 1 tablespoon luke warm milk. Mix well and keep aside for 5 minutes.
4. Post 5... - 48.6752
This Pancake Puff recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring delightment to your... - 39.2509
Cocoa Wheats Bread
1. Grease an 8-inch X 4-inch baking tin with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F before baking.
3. In a small bowl, combine the coco wheats and milk and let soak for 3 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, combine baking mix and... - 39.9468
Once A Week Kitchen - How To Make Bread & Butter Pudding
Bread and Butter Pudding is one of the easiest puddings to make, is an old-fashioned English family favorite that goes easy on the wallet. Day-old bread works best in this recipe, spiced with cinnamon and spiked with sultanas. - 94.9668
Hot Sugared Doughnuts
1. Into a large bowl add the flour, yeast, sugar and 1/2 tsp salt, mix and make a well in the middle.
2. Whip up the egg yolks, milk and melted butter together.
3. Add into the well and with a cutlery knife draw together.
4. The dough will... - 46.5372
Cinnamon Pecan Rolls
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Grease muffin pans with butter and place 4 to 5 pecan pieces in each.
3. Top each with 1 tablespoon syrup and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine luke warm milk with yeast and ¼ cup... - 48.5839
Apple & Swiss Rye Bread
Combine cream cheese and honey in small bowl. Spread 1 side of each bread slice with 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture.
To assemble appetizers, place 6 slices bread onto serving plate, spread-side up. Evenly divide half of ham among bread slices on serving... - 29.2179
Eggnog With Cherry
This recipe of the eggnog is one that you would surely drool over. Eggnog is one great addition to this cherry bread that is delicious and is just right for your table this Christmas. - 34.5387
English Muffins With Strawberries
English Muffins with Strawberries 4 Ingredients Breakfast, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make chocolate mousse cup-cakes from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time... - 0
Blueberry Orange Scones
Scones are always a yummy treat, warm and fresh from the oven. This recipe adds orange zest to give a bit of tang and is bejeweled with blueberries and nuts. The texture is lovely and the fruit adds a nice twist to an ordinary scone. Enjoy a scone, warm... - 115.034
Char Grilled Mushrooms And Toast
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Brush mushrooms with oil and cook on lightly oiled barbecue for 4-5 minutes or until cooked. Brush both sides of the bread with remaining oil and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden.
2. Rub one side of each... - 31.6716
Cut the bread slices diagonally so that a single slice will give u two triangles.
Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add milk & sugar. You may also add nutmeg powder, vanilla essence and cinnamon powder. Beat all ingredients well until the mixture turns completely... - 35.403
Bruschetta Pita Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 4000F
2. Prepare a large baking sheet and spread out the pita breads on them
3. Bake this for 6-8 minutes until slightly crisp
4. In a large bowl, place the vinaigrette, basil, tomatoes and garlic.
5. Mix well till... - 43.6773
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2.Grease 12 2-1/2-inch muffin tins and keep aside.
3.Mix together instant coffee and hot water until thoroughly dissolved.
4.Add in cold water and blend well . Keep aside.
5.Mix together flour,... - 48.0343
1 In a pan, melt some fat without making it too hot.
2 Pour in the eggs.
3 Cook gently.
4 Slightly tilt the pan so the fat can be spooned over eggs.
5 Serve immediately on fried bread or hot buttered toast. - 30.832
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter and oil. Using an electric beater, blend well.
2. Dip a toasted bread strip in this mixture and then cover evenly with crumbs.
3. Follow same procedure for remaining strips. Store in air tight... - 34.8243
Slovak Style Eggs
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Dip the toasted slice in the milk and soak for a minute.
3.Once done, place the slices one besides the another in a greased baking dish.
4.Sprinkle salt on the whites and spread the whites on every... - 38.8152
Baked Macaroni And Tomatoes Au Gratin
1) Heat the oven to 350F.
2) In a skillet, melt butter.
3) From skillet, remove 2 tablespoons of butter, and toss with bread crumbs.
4) Keep aside.
5) In remaining hot butter in skillet, saute onion until golden for about 3 minutes.
6)... - 47.0803
Sourdough Braided Brioche
The sourdough braided brioche is perfect for breakfast or as a snack for kids... and grownups alike! - 128.027
1) Make the oven ready at 425°F, Gas Mark 7.
2) Broil, grill or fry the sausages until cooked.
3) Spread margarine or butter on one side of each bread slice.
4) In the centre, place a sausage and gather up the sides giving it a boat... - 37.4459
Chicken Kiev is a dish consisting of a boneless chicken breast wrapped around a piece of herbed/seasoned butter, breaded and deep fried. Here's a recipe for the real deal. Say 'da' and enjoy!"
` - 41.9098
Broiled Swedish Meatballs
7. Heat the broiler.
8. In a large ovenproof pan, add oil and brown the meat under the broiler.
9. Pour off the pan drippings in to a large kettle and add the onion and celery to the kettle. Cook this for five minutes
10. Add the meat to the kettle... - 40.5462
Swedish Sour Cream Meat Balls
1. In a large bowl, tip in all the ingredients and mix well. Knead the mixture till completely combined.
2. Form the mixture into meat balls and set aside
3. In a large saucepan, tip in the butter and heat through till melted. Add the meatballs to the... - 39.4722
Fit metal blade in food processor bowl.
Tear bread in pieces, drop in bowl, and process to make soft crumbs.
Add milk, egg, salt, pepper, allspice, ginger, and pork.
Process with 1 long burst or until well mixed.
Distribute 1/2 of ground beef over pork... - 46.4573
Preheat oven to 375º F.
In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, chives, parsley, lemon juice and garlic powder. Transfer to a small piece of plastic wrap and shape into a small log. Place in freezer while working on the breasts.
In a shallow dish or... - 45.2411
Bubble And Squeak
Mix all ingredients together well.
Spread on crackers or toasted bread rounds.
Broil to melt cheese or serve cold without melting cheese. - 24.1168
Parmesan Pita Toasts
Prepare a fire for direct-heat cooking in a grill .
Position the grill rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
Cut the pita breads in half and gently open the pita "pockets." Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of the cheese inside each pocket, then press down firmly on... - 30.7351
Fruit Topped Canapes
1) In a bowl, place together cream cheese, milk and orange peel.
2) Whisk the cheese mixture well together.
3) Smear cream cheese mixture thinly on bread slices, reserving 3 tablespoons.
4) Top each bread slice with ham.
5) Cut the bread slices... - 43.3164
1. In a pan add the sugar, 150ml water and vanilla pod, bring to a boil and then simmer for 8-10 minutes or until reduced to thick syrup.
2. Hull and quarter the strawberries.
3. Add to the syrup with the blueberries and raspberries.
4. Take... - 42.6553
The Big Easy
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine oil with olives, tomatoes, garlic, oregano, capers, vinegar and pepper. Mix well and cling wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Divide bread into two equal portions by cutting into halves horizontally.
3. Scoop out bread... - 44.8885
Open Face Strawberry Cheese Sandwiches
1.Take a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, and strawberry spread.
2.Spread half of the the cream mixture on the bread slices.
3.Cut the slices diagonally to make 4 triangles.
4. Take a serving platter and arrange the slice on... - 36.4144
Blue Brie Toasts
1. Pre heat an oven at 200°C (400°F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Spread one side of each bread slice with butter and place on a baking tray (buttered side... - 42.9783
Vegetable Cheese Burgers
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In small skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and green pepper and saute until soft.
2. In medium bowl combine sauteed vegetables, cottage cheese, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, and the Cheddar cheese, egg, and seasonings,... - 34.1506
Eggless Fuit Cake - Quick Christmas Cake
Those who enjoy baking cakes will like this quick recipe. It's an eggless cake so vegetarians will enjoy it. It's a simple but yet a yummy cake. Do check out the video as chef Bhavna shows us this quick and easy recipe. - 106.75
Oven-style Scotch Eggs
Oven-Style Scotch Eggs is delicious dish for breakfast made from pork egg bread. Specially great for kids chrismas holiday. - 30.4617
Toss cheese with flour to coat.
Rub inside of fondue cooker or chafing dish (use with water bath) vigorously with cut surface of garlic.
Pour in sauterne; warm just till air bubbles start to rise (don't cover, don't boil).
Stir all the time from now on: Add a... - 40.0674
Macaroni And Cheese
If you are a lover of both cheese and Italian food, then you will go gaga over this classic macaroni and cheese recipe. Chef Keith Snow shares with his viewers a simple recipe of this classic favorite that is easy to prepare and makes for a healthful dish.... - 115.135
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Beat the mashed potatoes, onion powder, egg and crumbs together with an electric beater and refrigerate.
3) Shape the mixture into small walnut-sized balls and refrigerate or freeze if... - 35.1782
1. Sauté onions in melted margarine for 3 minutes, add diced seafood and allow to heat on slow heat for 5 minutes.
2. Combine milk and mayonnaise atop double broiler and blend well. Heat on hot water for 5 minutes. Stir seafood and wine into milk... - 36.2357
Apple Banana And Walnut Open Sandwich
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise and mix well.
2. Apply butter, ½ quantity cream cheese mixture and honey on both slices of bread.
3. Place remaining cream cheese mixture in a disposable piping bag/ pastry big... - 44.6989
Ham And Fresh Pear Open Sandwich
1. In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and milk and mix well.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mayonnaise with 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture and mix well.
3. Apply butter, mayonnaise mixture and honey on both slices of bread.
4. Place... - 45.0191
Oven Fried Zucchini Chips
1. Pre heat an oven at 237.5 C (475F).
2. In a small bowl, combine egg and dressing. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, flour, cheese and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Grease baking tray with vegetable spray... - 44.1838
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, beat together margarine, yogurt, sugar, and vanilla.
3) Sift flour, cocoa, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon and mix it into margarine mixture.
4) Make a ball of the dough and wrap in waxed... - 48.484
Vegetable Cottage Cheese Sandwich
1) In a blender, add cottage cheese, skim milk powder, water, salt, sugar and lemon juice. Process the ingredients to a smooth mixture.
2) Transfer the mixture into a bowl.
3) Add vegetables, garlic and Worcestershire sauce to stir in.
4) Take the... - 46.9647
Creamy Floret Soup
Boiled cauliflower pureed and cooked with flavoured chicken stock and simmered with aromats like nutmeg powder. I have used chicken boullion in this recipe. You can use Veg stock seasonings as an alternative. - 46.6274
Roasted Pepper And Sweet Onion Pizzas
1. Pre heat an oven at 200°C (400°F).
2. Place the peppers on a baking tray and bake in pre heated oven till peppers are charred.
3. Once charred black, remove from oven and cover with a damp cloth.
4. Once cooled, peel off skin, de seed and... - 48.5385
Raisin bread is a yummy, delicious sweet bread made mostly in European nations. Raisin bread is usually served as a dessert or is toasted and served at breakfast. This bread is healthy and liked equally by kids and adults. - 46.3463
Light the grill at its highest and toast one side of the bread.
Put the toast on a board and butter the untoasted side.
Generously cover with grated cheese and put back under the grill until the cheese is golden brown.
Meanwhile, half fill a small frying pan... - 33.3554
Hot Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
Wondering what to serve to your evening guests - these crunchy, hot stuffed jalapeno poppers are one of the best options. Serve freshly fried poppers with coffee or tea and enjoy a fabulous session. Prepare these in large quantities, as the plate is going to... - 112.122
Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. In medium bowl, toss chuck with bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper, to combine. With moistened hands, shape mixture into 6 balls.
2. Slowly heat oil in medium saucepan. Add meatballs; saute, turning, until meatballs are browned all over—about 5... - 39.0015
Set oven to 180°C (350°F).
Sift flour into bowl.
Add butter and work with finger-tips until mixture resembles bread crumbs.
Sprinkle with salt and mix again.
Add sugar, rosewater and spices if used, mix well and add egg.
Knead into a dough.
Roll out and cut... - 41.2602
Easy Apple Strudel
First prepare the filling.
Lightly mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
To shape the strudel, cover a large table with a cloth or sheet.
Dust the cloth lightly with flour.
Put the dough in the center of the cloth and roll it out as thinly as... - 48.8525
Swiss Fondue is quite a deal and kids love this like anything. I often prepare this yummy Swiss Fondue just to devour the accolades that flow in. Check out the yummy recipe of Swiss Fondue. - 30.884
Shrimp Salad Sandwich
Want to make a dish that is truly different? This shrimp salad sandwich recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this sandwich that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. So try this sandwich to make your friends... - 32.2946
Chicken Pocket Burgers
1. Place the frozen chicken patties on the baking sheet. Bake chicken patties according to the package directions.
2. While the chicken patties bake, put the tomato on the cutting board. Use the sharp knife to cut the tomato into thin slices. Use the scissors... - 32.7218
Beef Stroganoff With Baked Potatoes
my recipe of Beef Stroganoff with Potatoes baked with creamy mushroom soup.Since it's a baked recipe, making Beef Stroganoff Potatoes does not require too much of oil or butter & is easily made.A great recipe of Beef & potatoes that you would want to make for... - 23.8005
Danish Egg Salad Sandwiches With Smoked Salmon
Put the eggs in a small saucepan and cover them with cold water. Bring the water to a boil, cover the pot, turn off the heat, and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 12 – 14 minutes. Drain them and rinse them in cold water until they are cool. Peel... - 34.2409