- » Kid Egg Salad
Kid Egg Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kid egg salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kid egg salad recipes.
Egg Salad Sandwich
1.Take a bowl and make a mixture of egg, celery and onion in it.
2.Add mayonnaise to make a firm mixture.
3.Add sprinkling of vegetable salt.
4.Serve topped on pita bread or wheat whole toast. - 35.9742
Egg Salad Filling
1. Mix all the ingredients to blend well and place in the refrigerator till used.
2. Use as desired. - 29.9509
Egg Salad Sandwich Filling
1) In a blender add 4 egg quarters and blend until eggs are evenly chopped.
2) Take a mixing bowl, and transfer eggs into it.
3) Now, in the same blender, mix all the remaining ingredients and blend until pickle is evenly chopped.
4) Add this to the... - 32.6845
Egg Salad Sandwich
My sister likes this easy and quick egg salad sandwich recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this sandwich .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this... - 37.5906
Egg Salad And Lettuce In Buns
1) In medium bowl, place mayonnaise, gherkins, onion, parsley, gherkin juice, salt, mustard, and pepper; mix well.
2) Add eggs, mix well until well blended.
3) Place lettuce on on portion of bun and spoonful of egg salad.
4) Cover the bun with... - 41.3357
Forever Salad is american dish made from vegetable egg peppers. Specially great for chrismas holiday. - 28.9927
Caesar Salad Wrap
The traditional Caesar salad now in a new and exciting role- the Caesar salad wraps. This combination of yummy ingredients all in a wrap is an absolute mouth-watering delight. Enjoy a delicious meal and chill out on your holiday. - 39.1939
Fried Egg & Cheese Sandwich
1. Peel and slice egg.
2. In a bowl, combine cheese, mustard, paprika, and black pepper. Mix.
3. On a bread slice, lay out egg. Top it with cheese mixture.
4. Place the other slice on it to create a sandwich.
5. Apply a thin coat of butter on it.
6.... - 97.7761
Eggs On Roasted Veggies
Eggs on Roasted Veggies is tasty breakfast made from grains eggs chesse. Specially great for kids holiday. - 36.9011
Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs
Hard boiled eggs are a great source or protein but they have to made just right. Monique has a sure fire way of creating the perfect hard boiled egg. Take a look at the video to learn how to boil eggs perfectly. - 111.662
Everyday Egg Salad Sandwich
Egg salad sandwich is one of the most popular recipe for breakfast. You too can make this a regular breakfast item, as eggs are healthy for you and your kids. Prepare the filling in the weekend and store in refrigerator. Use it to fill the sandwich and serve.... - 120.566
Huevos Rancheros Ranch Style Eggs
Insert shredding disc, shred cheese, and set aside.
Change to metal blade and process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion and green pepper in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over... - 44.5944
No Egg Cupcake
1. Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F.
2. Grease a cupcake or muffin tray with butter and flour it lightly. Place cupcake liners in the grooves. Set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, add flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda. Mix well with a... - 0
Turkey And Egg Sandwich
If you love sandwich for your lunch or dinner, here is a recipe of heavy sandwich, which will keep you full for quite some time. It is really tasty with all the fillings of butter lettuce, turkey, egg and fresh tomato slices. It also serves a good dose of... - 112.29
Danish Egg Salad Sandwiches With Smoked Salmon
Put the eggs in a small saucepan and cover them with cold water. Bring the water to a boil, cover the pot, turn off the heat, and let the eggs stand in the hot water for 12 – 14 minutes. Drain them and rinse them in cold water until they are cool. Peel... - 34.2409
Mix yogurt, mayonnaise and seasoning together well.
Combine remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Toss with dressing.
Chill before serving. - 33.625
1. Heat grill to high. Beat the eggs with the oregano and some salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a large ovenproof frying pan, then tip in the eggs. Cook over a lowish heat for 4 mins, stirring occasionally, until the eggs are practically set.
2. Place under... - 27.8316
1.Cook the potatoes with their skins and cut them in diced bite sized pieces after paring.
2.Mix the cut potatoes with onions, eggs, mayonnaise and salt.
3.Add a sprinkling of sunflower seeds and refrigerate.
4.Serve chilled. - 35.6008
Sweet And Sour Fruit Salad
1) Cut lengthwise quarters of pineapple.
2) Cut pulp into bite-size chunks and discarding core.
3) In a large bowl, mix all the fruits. Keep aside.
4) To make Sweet-and-Sour Fruit Dressing- In a medium saucepan, mix first 4 ingredients. Cook the... - 46.6903
Nice Salad Nicoise
Prepare the hard boiled eggs, remove the shells and using a small sharp knife, cut the eggs into quarters.
Drain the potatoes and cut into .5 cm slices.
Arrange the sliced tomatoes and cucumber on the bottom and sides of 4 individual salad bowls.
Divide the... - 46.471
Sour Cream Salad Dressing
1. In a large bowl, add the dry ingredients and mix well
2. Add the eggs to the vinegar and mix well and then add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Mix this well.
3. Cook this mixture over low heat and make sure that you stir the mixture... - 40.1743
Ever Ready Waldorf Salad
1) Into a bowl, drain the pineapple and reserve about 3/4 cup of the canned juice
2) Mix together the eggs sugar, lemon juice and salt
3) Over a low heat, cook the egg mixture till it thicken stirring continuously
4) Tip in the pineapple, celery,... - 44.4028
Summer Fruit Salad Ice Cream
1. Reserve half the fruit and puree the rest in a food processor or blender, or rub it through a sieve to make a smooth puree.
2. Whisk the egg yolks and yogurt into the fruit puree.
3. Heat the grape juice until almost boiling. Remove from the heat, sprinkle... - 32.5281
1 Remove the outside lettuce leaves.
2 Wash the rest thoroughly under running water, to remove any dirt.
3 Put in a salad basket and shake out the excess water.
4 Set aside in a cool place until needed.
5 In a pan, hard-boil... - 41.7379
1. In a double boiler, crack the egg lightly and beat well. Stir in sugar and flour and beat well again
2. Add vinegar and water and continue stirring, until thickened.
3. Stir in butter and set aside to cool.
4. Peel the bananas and dip into cooked... - 41.1678
Zesty Snack Puffs
Zesty Snack Puffs is delicious dish made from carrot egg mustered lemon juice. Speicially great for chrismas holiday. - 35.7593
Its not difficult to make mayonnaise, for those hesitating to make a jar, see this video and you'll figure that’s its not so difficult at all! - 114.745
Shrimp Salad In Avocado Halves
The avocado halves and shrimp blended in a great way in this Shrimp Salad In Avocado Halves. Shrimp Salad In Avocado Halves also had a nice and unique taste, the one my kids and I love. Make sure you do not miss it! - 34.6195
1) In a small saucepan, heat salad dressing.
2) Mix carrots, green onions, and green pepper and cook just until tender.
3) Turn off the heat and add cucumber and tomato.
4) In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
5) Take an 8-inch... - 46.7974
Are you planning for evening snack party? This confetti nibbles recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare .It is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your evening snack party. You will be thankful for this confetti nibbles... - 40.6518
Shrimp, Edam, and mushroom make this an elegant quiche. - 37.7573
Veggie Wrap is tasty breakfast made from grains eggs cheese vegetable. Specially great for kids holiday. - 39.3368
1.Make a mixture of olive or safflower oil, vinegar, sea salt, oregano and garlic.
2.Dip cauliflower, olives, onions and garbanzo beans in this mixture and refrigerate overnight or for 8 hours.
3.Drain and keep aside the... - 46.2189
German Cheese Cake
to make dough:
1. 125 gramm butter, take out of fridge 1 hour before use
2. 200 gramm sieved flour
3. 1 tsp sieved baking powder
4. 1 egg
5. 75 gramm sugar
6. pinch of salt
mix it all together with hand, knead into a soft dough, keep in fridge for 30... - 47.4974
Garden Omelet is tasty dish made from eggs cheese vegetable and spices. - 38.6318
Bologna Salad Stack Sandwich
1. Prepare a mixture of bologna, pickle relish, egg, mayonnaise, onion and salt and mix into butter.
2. Take 5 bread slices and cover with the filling. Cover with another bread slice. Top with cheese and arrange a third bread slice above... - 39.9116
My Mother's Potato Salad, A Little Remodeled
1. Salad: In medium saucepan combine potatoes and chicken broth. Bring to boil over medium heat. Cover and cook about 10 minutes or until tender. Drain and save cooking liquid to use for soup. In large bowl toss hot potatoes with vinegar.
2. Dressing: In... - 36.5411
Nutritious Low Cost Breakfast Dishes
Looking for low cost and nutritious breakfast food, here are recipes just right for you. Watch Tamra Davis at the KIPP public school making quick breakfast food for students of low income group using easily available ingredients such as oatmeal, banana, corn... - 108.424
1. Grate onions and potatoes.
2. Mix them with flour.
3. Add salt and pepper to the mixture
4.Heat oil in a frypan.
5.Fry the latkes until golden brown.
6.Serve with apple sauce or sour cream.
7.Fried eggs and bacon can also be... - 40.9977
South Western Ceaser Dressing
1) WASH A BOWL , NEATELY WIPE IT , ADD ALL INGREDIENTS ONE BY ONE AND MIX WITH A HELP OF RUNNER SPATULA UNTIL IT IS WELL MIXED
2)YOU CAN ADD PICKELED VEGETABLES , ICE BERG LETTUCE ( CRISPY) , ROMANE LETTUCE AND GARLIC COUTONS . - 30.0982
Winter Shortcake is all time kids favorite. Winter Shortcake gets its taste and shape from eggs and cream. You must try it - 33.5562
Meat Potato Salad
The combination of potato with meat is just yum and this Meat Potato Salad proves just the same. This is a favorite for the kids at home and everytime when I prepare a salad, they throw a tantrum for this Meat Potato Salad. Check out the recipe of this yummy... - 32.143
Purple Potato Salad Nicoise
My kids love this Purple Potato Salad Nicoise. You will adore this Purple Potato Salad Nicoise recipe. Try it today! - 31.2864
Thousand Island Dressing
I always cook up some salad for dinner as my kids always ask for it. I decided to try this Thousand Island Dressing for a change. And behold, now they keep asking me for Thousand Island Dressing every other day. Do not wait to try it! - 29.6785
Louisiana Lentil Salad
Louisiana Lentil Salad makes for a very nice vegan meal. My kids liked everything about this Louisiana Lentil Salad recipe. Check it out! - 35.175
Hot Spinach Salad
This Hot Spinach Salad is just right for a lazy day when you want to just snuggle up with a pillow and read your favorite book. A healthy salad, Hot Spinach Salad is great for kids who need all the nutrition to keep them all charged up. - 45.1993
Deep Fried Mozzarella Sandwiches
Remove the crusts from the bread.
Make four sandwiches with the cheese and coat lightly and evenly with flour.
Beat the egg in a shallow dish.
Dip in the sandwiches so the sides and edges are all coated.
Heat oil in a deep-fryer to 360°.
Deep fry the... - 36.6759
Chocolate Lovelight Cake
Let your taste-buds savor the extraordinary with this Chocolate Lovelight Cake. Follow this easy recipe for Chocolate Lovelight Cake and take delight in enjoying every bite of it! - 50.2419
Beef And Cheese Biscuit Bake
In skillet brown the ground beef and chopped onion; drain off the excess fat.
Combine the beaten egg, 1/2 cup water, cheese, parsley, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Sprinkle flour over meat mixture and stir in.
Add the egg mixture; cook, stirring constantly,... - 46.1637
Battleship Masago Sushi
A few minutes in hand to prepare a dish? Try this Battleship Masago Sushi. Masago is processed eggs of capelin fish. It is a common ingredient and is a dependable option for sushi. The best part about this recipe is that it requires no cooking. - 82.1436
Combine all ingredients and pour into greased and floured large cookie sheet.
Bake at 350Â°F 20-25 minutes. - 32.7356
Double Chocolate Cupcakes
In mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
Stir in water, egg, oil and vanilla and mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Spoon into muffin cups, filling only half full.
Bake 6 for 3 minutes at 70% power.
Be careful not to... - 41.6684
California Prune Nut Bread
Combine prunes, orange peel and juice; let stand 30 minutes.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Combine eggs, oil and prune mixture; add to dry ingredients, mix well.
Add nuts; turn into greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Bake in 350 degree oven for 50 to 60... - 40.471
Hallelujah Hot Cakes
Mix all dry ingredients together thoroughly.
Mix together egg, oil, rhubarb sauce, and water.
Blend into dry mixture.
Batter will be thick; add more water if necessary.
Fry in buttered fry pan. - 37.7333
Carrot Fruit Cake
Carrots, dates, raisins and nuts...all rolled into one. This delicious carrot fruitcake is the perfect ending to a delicious meal. A simple and easy to make dessert you would enjoy every bite of it. - 44.0471
Funny Face Pancakes
1. To pancake mix, in medium bowl, add milk, egg, and salad oil. Stir until pancake mix is just moistened. Batter will be lumpy.
2. Meanwhile, slowly heat griddle or heavy skillet. Skillet is hot enough when a little cold water dropped onto skillet rolls off... - 32.9695
Hearty Healthy Hotcakes
In a bowl, combine cornmeal, oats, flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In another bowl, whisk egg yolk and buttermilk to blend.
Pour buttermilk mixture into dry ingredients; stir just until evenly moistened.
In a clean, dry bowl, beat egg... - 46.0735
Banana Chiffon Cake
I have perfected this wonderful Banana Chiffon Cake recipe in no time. To make delicious Banana Chiffon Cake you have to spare only 70 minutes. A delicious Banana Chiffon Cake gets its taste from Fruits. It is an effortless Snack. Easy eater, Fussy eater. No... - 48.6896
Hot Cross Buns
1. Dissolve the yeast in warm water and 1 tsp. sugar.
2. In a large bowl combine milk, oil, sugar and salt. Cool to lukewarm.
3. Combine 1 c. flour with the cinnamon, and add to bowl.
4. Add eggs and beat well.
5. Stir in yeast and currants.
6. Add enough... - 44.6105
1) Preheat the oven to 425°.
2) Grease an 8 inch souffle dish.
3) Place macaroni in saucepan of boiling salted water and cook till tender.
4) Coarsely chop the ham.
5) Meanwhile, lightly beat the eggs.
6) Drain macaroni and place in... - 41.0676
Oven Fried Zucchini Chips
1. Pre heat an oven at 237.5 C (475F).
2. In a small bowl, combine egg and dressing. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, flour, cheese and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Grease baking tray with vegetable spray... - 44.1838
Chewy Barley Nut Cookies
1 Heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.Spray cookie sheet with a cooking spray.
2 In a medium bowl mix oil,both the sugars,mayonnaise,vanilla and egg with a spoon.Stir in barley flakes,flour,baking soda,salt and cinnamon.Add in nuts.
3 Drop the dough... - 43.3718
Cheese Tuna Sandwiches
In bowl combine first 7 ingredients.
Spread margarine on frankfurter buns.
Spread tuna mixture on bottom half of buns.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat till cheese is melted and tuna is heated through, about 2 minutes.
Top with remaining bun half. - 38.8792
1)Put ground beef into a mixing bowl.
2)Add chopped parsley, onion to the ground beef and mix together.
3)Add the egg yolk and mix well.
5)Break mix into 4 equal sized balls and on a flat surface pat the balls into round flat... - 40.5825
Blueberry Apple Muffin
Blueberry apple muffin recipe: Start your day with glass of milk or coffee with a blueberry muffin with apple at the center of it.This Blueberry Apple muffin recipe will tickle your taste buds. - 38.2357
Soften cream cheese.
Combine cream cheese, egg, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon vanilla; beat well.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Sift 1 cup sugar, flour, soda, cocoa and remaining salt together; stir in cold water, oil, vinegar and remaining... - 37.6567
French Toasted Chicken Sandwiches
Combine chicken, celery, mayonnaise, pickle relish, onion, salt, and pepper.
Spread 6 slices of bread with about 1/3 cup of the mixture; cover with remaining bread.
Combine eggs and milk in pie plate.
Dip sandwiches on both sides, then coat with potato... - 40.9944
Insert shredding disc and shred carrots; you should have 2 cups.
Change to metal blade.
Process nuts with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; set aside.
Process flour, soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt for 2 seconds to mix; transfer to a... - 48.164
Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. In medium bowl, toss chuck with bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper, to combine. With moistened hands, shape mixture into 6 balls.
2. Slowly heat oil in medium saucepan. Add meatballs; saute, turning, until meatballs are browned all over—about 5... - 39.0015
Crispy Banana Waffles
1. Preheat the waffle baker.
2. In a large basin, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in the sugar
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, oil and banana till blended.
4. Fold in the dry ingredients, a little at a... - 45.0414
Broiled Chicken Patties
1. Crush the crackers by placing them in a plastic bag or between two sheets of waxed paper and rolling them with a rolling pin.
2. Tip the crumbs into a bowl and season them with salt and pepper. Keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl,... - 44.5984
Carrot Raisin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease several cookie sheets.
3. Using a sieve, sift together flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
4. In a large bowl of electric mixer, beat shortening, butter, 1/2 cup sugar, the... - 48.8129
Cherry Fruit Salad
Cherry fruit salad is the kiddies favorite. This recipe is way too easy that you can prepare it before your kid says 1-2-3! Whipped cream and cherry play a part in making the cherry fruit salad taste yum. - 27.5176
Goldenaise broccoli is a very easy to make, healthy salad like dish that can be prepared with broccoli and eggs. It is simple and can be enjoyed by kids and adults together. Serve it as a appetizer or snack. - 41.2874
Ham And Cuke
Ham and Cuke - kids at home just adore this. Guess it is the flavors of mayonnaise and cooked egg with ham which makes this Ham and Cuke their favorite. Check out the recipe of this easy to brew Ham and Cuke. - 40.3074
Chopped Chicken Liver
Chicken Liver is not much preferred by kids, but when I prepared the Chopped Chicken Liver I was surprised to see them asking for more. This Chopped Chicken Liver is truly delicious and is rich with the flavors of eggs, chicken livers and seasonings. - 35.879
Crunchy Potato Balls
Calling your kid's friends for a gathering at your place and still searching for the right snacks to serve - here is one, which you'll need to prepare in multiples and even though, they will be finished as soon as they are served. These crunchy potato balls... - 97.0013
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together all ingredients.
Shape dough into balls, using 1 teaspoon of dough.
Place dough balls on an ungreased cookie sheet and press flat.
Bake for about 8 minutes.
Remove from cookie sheet to a flat surface to cool.
Other... - 35.5735
Hilarious video of kids just being themselves. Join me, along with Olivia and Abigail (ages 3 and 6) in their Aspen, Colorado kitchen as we prepare an appetizer with a sen. - 101.29
Panko Chicken Tenders
Join Toby for some fast food on this video- a delicious chicken tender recipe developed by contributor Chef Lindsey Singleton. The kids (or grandkids) are going to love this if you decide to leave any for them. - 103.711
Quick Chickpea Burger
Deb will be making a variant of the classic hamburger, great if you have vegetarian friends coming over: the chickpea burger. - 131.584
Breakfast Lunch Or Dinner Blender Crepes
Combine all ingredients in blender; process until smooth.
Batter should be thin and easy to pour.
If not, thin with 1 tablespoon milk until pourable.
Over medium heat, use a small non-stick saute pan or crepe pan, spray with "Pam".
Pour 2 tablespoons batter... - 35.0665
Baked Beans And Cheese On Toast
Toast lovers, here is a recipe you must try! Baked beans and cheese on toast is a healthy and filling breakfast which does not take too much time to make. You can even call it an almost effortless recipe. - 112.487
Quick And Easy Chicken Pot Pie With Biscuit Mix Topping
Those of you who are single, bachelors and bachelorettes, here is the perfect recipe, a delicious and super easy way to make a cold winter night favorite, that will last you for days. You can get your chicken, veggies, bread and all, everything in one pot.... - 118.705
Quick And Easy Chicken Pot Pie
It's like being a kid again! CHICKEN POT PIE is one of my favorite meals. Over the years I've experimented with this recipe and think I've got it down to this one simply amazing dish. - 0
Baked Pork Chops
Looking for a gourmet yet easy dish? Well, you can try this Baked Pork Chops recipe for dinner. This meal is low in fat but is packed with protein. Although pork chops are usually fried or grilled, you can also bake your pork chops to get even cooking but... - 44.273
Tuna And Tomato Pastries
1. Place the flours in a bowl with the salt and rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add enough cold water to mix to a soft dough. Turn the dough out on to a lightly floured surface and knead briefly.
2. Roll out the pastry to a... - 33.8381
Wegmans Chicken Parmesan
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares this classic Italian recipe that's a favorite at restaurants, but anyone can do. This recipe is as simple as it gets. It can be done quickly and it can easily be used along with a side of spaghetti or vegetable.... - 138.929