- » Khus Khus
Khus Khus Recipes
Enjoy our collection of khus khus recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for khus khus recipes.
Khus Paneer Bites
1. Prepare the green paste by grinding all ingredients together.
2. Make a slit halfway in the paneer slice and fill some paste in between. Spread some paste all over the paneer pieces.
3. Press over khus khus spread out in a plate. Turn the paneer pieces and... - 32.6177
You May Also Like!
Roath is simple to make dessert recipe. Roath gets its taste from flour mixed with khus khus and sugar. Roath is loved by many people. - 31.017
This is a South Asian rice dish, popular in Indian cuisine where the rice and the prawns are baked or cooked together to result in a delightful blend of the flavors of the prawns, rice and spices. - 0
For the paste
Put 2 teaspoons of oil in a frying pan and fry the cinnamon, khus-khus, cloves, pepper, coriander seeds and red chillies for a few minutes.
Put the onions straight on the gas until they become black. Remove the top skin.
Put 2 teaspoons of oil... - 47.0739
Paneer Korma With Pineapple
1. Grind coconut, khus-khus, red chillies, ginger, garlic and dhania together to a paste. Add haldi.
2. Heat oil. Add onions. Cook till onions turn brown.
3. Add the above paste. Cook on low heat for 2 minutes.
4. Add french beans, peas and carrots. Stir for... - 37.8277
1. Sift maida and salt. Add sugar.
2. Mix curd and oil. Knead with enough water to a dough.
3. Mix 1 tsp of soda bicarb in 1/2 tbsp hot water and sprinkle on the kneaded dough. Knead again with a little oil to a make a soft dough. Brush with oil.
4. Keep in a... - 43.0552
Badam Paneer Curry
1. Cut paneer into 1/4" (tiny) square pieces.
2. Grind onion and ginger to a paste.
3. Grind cashewnuts and khus-khus together.
4. Blanch & split almonds.
5. Heat ghee. Fry almonds to a golden brown colour. Remove from ghee. Keep aside.
6. Add onions paste to... - 47.325
Dal pinni is an indian lentil preparation made with split yellow lentils and split bengal gram. The daal pinni is best served with rice or rotis and is cooked with water along with flavoring spices like red chilies, cloves, coriander, poppy seeds, mustard and... - 46.5431
1. Cut paneer into rectangular pieces of about 1/2" thickness.
2. Heat oil and deep fry the paneer to a light colour. Keep aside.
3. Soak khus-khus in 2-3 tbsp water for 15 minutes.
4. Heat 4 tbsp oil and fry onions till they turn golden brown.
5. Remove from... - 46.3984
1. Chop the tomatoes. Add 1 1/2 teacups of water and cook until soft.
2. Pass through a sieve to make a tomato puree.
3. Heat the oil and fry the paste for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add the tomato puree, vegetables, sugar and salt. - 38.6384
Kasoori Methi Malai Matar Paneer
I first tasted this Dish at a friends place and absolutely loved it! Kasoori Methi Malai Matar Paneer has now become a common Paneer Dish to make at home for. It has always been a hit with family and friends and I am sure you will agree after you have tried... - 50.5512