- » Kewra
Enjoy our collection of kewra recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kewra recipes.
1. Soak rice in water for an hour and grind it coarsely. The grains should not be visible.
2. Bring the milk to boil and add the rice paste stirring all the while.
3. When the milk begins to thicken add sugar, stirring all the time. Care should be taken so... - 35.0389
Rose Sandal Or Kewra Syrup
Dissolve the sugar in water over a low fire.
After ten minutes, add milk.
Remove the scum with a spoon.
When the syrup becomes thick, remove from the fire and cool it for two or three hours.
Add any one of the essences.
The amount you need will depend on the... - 30.514
1. Blend all the ingredients in a mixer.
2. Spread on a serving plate and decorate.
3. Cool and cut into pieces. - 29.583
You May Also Like!
1 In a pan, boil the sugar and water, till it becomes a little sticky.
2 Remove from the heat.
3 Allow to cool.
4 Stir in kewra.
5 Sprinkle on the faluda before serving. - 27.6733
1 In a pan, boil the milk with khoya until well mixed.
2 In a small bowl, mix the cornflour in a little water.
3 Stir in to the milk and blend until thick.
4 Remove from the heat.
5 Add in sugar and kewra, mix well.
6 Pour the mixture into 12... - 44.0854
1. Prick the chicken pieces well with a fork.
2. In a deep lidded pan heat the ghee and fry onions to a golden brown. Add chicken and other ingredients except cream, saffron and kewra. Cook on slow fire without water till natural liquids are absorbed and ghee... - 31.5355
A sweetmeat made from Indian cottage cheese. - 36.3064
Rasbhari Aur Khubaani Ki Kulfi
1)In a deep saucepan, boil water. Turn off heat and add fruits in it.
2)Let water cool, then peel and thinly chop them. Blend into a paste.
3)In a bowl, add milk and cream and then add fruit paste. Mix thoroughly until smooth.
4)Take freezer containers... - 42.1095
1 Wash the rice well.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice for 25 minutes.
3 In a heavy bottomed pan, boil the milk with cardamom seeds,.
4 Gradually add in the rice and stir until rice is quite tender, and well mixed with the milk.
5 ... - 42.0418
Dry Fruit Gajak
1 Preheat the oven to a moderate heat.
2 Lightly grease a wooden board.
3 In an ovenproof dish add al the nuts.
4 Place in the oven and brown to a golden color to remove the raw flavor.
5 In a pan, melt sugar on very low... - 42.0826
1 Reserve one cup of milk.
2 In a pan, bring rest of the milk to a boil.
3 In a bowl, combine the reserved milk and rice powder.
4 Gradually, blend into the boiling milk stirring constantly.
5 Cook on low heat until the mixture is thick.
6 ... - 40.0786
Chewra Kheer (pressed Rice)
1 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
2 Add in the chewra and cook, stirring on low heat until golden brown.
3 In another pan, bring the milk to a boil with crushed cardamoms.
4 Gradually, stir in the fried chewra.
5 Cook, stirring until the milk... - 42.3419
1 In a pan, boil the milk with crushed cardamoms.
2 Add in the khoya and stir until it becomes a little thick.
3 In a small bowl, blend cornflour with a little water,.
4 Gradually stir into the milk.
5 Remove from the heat.
6 Add in the sugar,... - 40.852