- » Kettle Popcorn
Kettle Popcorn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kettle popcorn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kettle popcorn recipes.
How Kettle Corn is made under a tent at a festival. It's pretty hard to do this corrrectly at home without the giant kettle. Video shows why. - 21.688
Easy Kettle Corn
Want to learn a recipe that could be an easy snack to munch or to serve during retreats or any festive season? This kettle corn recipe is the one that fits all occasions and as the name suggests, it’s easy to make. Popcorn kernels cooked with sugar and... - 123.894
Heat oil in 4-quart kettle over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Add popcorn; cover, leaving small air space at edge of cover.
Shake frequently over medium heat until popping stops.
Place popcorn into large, greased heat-resistant bowl; add peanuts.
Heat in... - 36.7382
Caramel Popcorn Balls
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup and salt in a small saucepan. Heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
2. Pour over the popcorn in a kettle; toss to coat evenly. Cook slowly, stirring, over medium heat, 5 minutes more, or until very sticky.
3. Shape about 3/4 cup... - 23.337
Caramel Popcorn Balls
1) Lightly butter a pan and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup and salt.
3) Cook the sugar mixture, stirring continuously, until sugar dissolves.
4) In a kettle, transfer the sugar mixture over popped corn.
5)... - 37.5831
Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls
1 In a large, heavy kettle, cook marshmallows, butter and peanut butter over low heat, stirring, until marshmallows are melted.
2 Add the popcorn and stir to mix well.
3 Form into balls, with buttered hands.
4 Serve as desired. - 30.5694
1. In a kettle, boil water, corn syrup, sugar until temperature reaches 240 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from heat.
2. Add popcorn and mix well.
3. Pour mixture over greased inverted pudding moulds, evenly
4. Allow to cool at room... - 36.8727
Almond Popcorn Clusters
1) In a kettle, place together sugar, molasses, corn syrup, butter or margarine, and lemon juice.
2) Simmer, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
3) Take the pan off the heat.
4) Fold in the popcorn, almonds and coconut chips.
5)... - 41.1783
One cup of the best of popcorn will yield 28 cups of popped corn.
Pop 1/6 to 1/4 cup of the corn at one time, the amount depending on the size of the container used for popping.
If an old-fashioned wire popper is used, put in enough corn barely to cover the... - 26.814
Kettle Popcorn Recipes By Category