- » Kettle Cooked Corn
Kettle Cooked Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kettle cooked corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kettle cooked corn recipes.
Kettle Grill Corn Beef
When one thinks of corned beef, the first thing that comes to mind is that horrible pasty meat they sell in cans. This video will change your perspective of corn beef. Anytime you see corn beef brisket on sale, grab it and try out this recipe. It is so... - 117.65
Easy Kettle Corn
Want to learn a recipe that could be an easy snack to munch or to serve during retreats or any festive season? This kettle corn recipe is the one that fits all occasions and as the name suggests, it’s easy to make. Popcorn kernels cooked with sugar and... - 90.2143
Kettle Pop Corn
How does it feel to pop popcorn right from the cob? Easy to make, this healthy snack makes for a filling and flavorful indulgence. Follow this recipe on popcorn and you will know what a child's play it is to make instant pop corn at home. - 86.3014
Mix soups together; stir in milk and corn.
Slice sausage links in coins; add.
Cover; heat slowly, stirring often till soup comes just to boiling. - 25.5758
Meal In A Kettle
Meal In A Kettle is a sinfully delicious recipe that leaves a memorable taste. I often serve the Meal In A Kettle as side dish for dinner parties at home for a change. Try this brilliant recipe for Meal In A Kettle. - 46.2595
Black Kettle Soup
Place shin of veal in a deep covered kettle.
Cover with water, season, and let cook for about 1 hour.
Add rice and vegetables.
Bring to a boil.
Lower heat and cover.
Simmer for 1 hour, or until meat and vegetables are tender.
Strain broth and return... - 42.1565
Soup Kettle Supper
Fry bacon in a kettle or Dutch oven until crisp.
Remove bacon and drain on absorbent paper.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Fry ham in the hot bacon drippings in kettle until slightly browned.
Add bacon and remaining ingredients except... - 38.451
Cooked Corned Beef Brisket
Put corned beef into a large kettle; cover with cold water.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to boiling.
Cover and simmer 3 1/2 to 4 hours, or until the beef is tender.
Remove beef from liquid.
Slice and serve hot with English Mustard Sauce - 32.0092
Corn On The Cob
1) Cook corn as soon as possible after purchasing or keep refrigerated until cooking.
2) In 6-quart kettle, heat 4 quarts water.
3) Remove corn husk and silk.
4) Break off stem end of corn.
5) Using tongs, slip ears of corn one by one... - 38.9222
Corn On The Cob
Do not shuck the ears until they are ready to be cooked.
Bring enough water to cover the corn to a boil in a large kettle and when it is boiling vigorously add the shucked ears of corn, one by one.
When the water returns to the boil, cover the kettle and turn... - 27.7602
Boiled Fresh Corn On The Cob
Fresh corn on the cob is a simple yet delightful preparation of corn. Cooked in water till tender, the corn on the cob is served intact, seasoned with butter and salt. Other seasonings of choice may be added and swapped for the butter if desired. Lemon juice... - 35.1791
Corned Beef Stuffed Cabbage
Cut a 1/2 inch slice from the top of cabbage; reserve slice.
Using a sharp knife and a spoon, cut and scoop out center of cabbage, leaving outer shell about 3/4 inch thick.
(Discard core; reserve cabbage pieces for use in other food preparation.) Finely chop... - 43.2477
New England Corn Relish
1. Combine sugar, flour, turmeric and salt in a kettle; stir in vinegar, corn, cabbage and red peppers.
2. Bring slowly to boil; cook, stirring often, 10 minutes, till thick.
3. Ladle into 6 hot, sterilized, half-pint jars to within 1/4 inch of rim. Seal, as... - 32.3674
Corn Meal Dumplings
1. Sift the corn meal, flour, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl.
2. Beat the eggs in another bowl until they are foamy, then stir in the milk. Stir the egg mixture into the bowl containing the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly. Add the melted... - 33.9685
Oriental Chicken And Corn Soup
1. Mix the chicken breast with the egg white and sherry.
2. Heat the broth, soy sauce, ginger, and pepper to boiling in a large kettle. Add the chicken and corn and stir vigorously while cooking to break up the chicken pieces. Cook for 5 minutes. - 27.8445
Chicken And Corn Soup
Chicken And Corn Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Chicken And Corn Soup! - 42.9571
Spicy Corn Soup
Corn Soup is a delicious appetizer that you would love to prepare on every dinner. Try this Corn Soup; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 45.8003
Chicken And Corn Soup
1. Put the chicken, water, salt, pepper, onion, celery, and parsley in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 1 hour, or until the chicken is tender.
2. Remove the chicken from broth. When cool enough to handle, discard skin and... - 24.831
Classic Corn Relish
Let vegetables and salt stand overnight In the morning drain off liquid.
1 pint vinegar In a large kettle mix vinegar, sugar, celery seed and mustard, with the vegetables.
Boil for one half hour.
Bottle while hot in sterilized jars and seal with... - 32.6177
Cook corn in large amount boiling water 5 minutes; plunge into cold water.
Cut corn from cobs; do not scrape cobs.
Measure 8 cups corn.
In large kettle or Dutch oven combine celery, peppers, sugar, vinegar, onion, celery seed, 2 cups water, and 2... - 43.3697
1) Cook the corn on cob for about 3 minutes, then cut from the cob.
2) Pass the cabbage, onions and peppers through a coarse blade food chopper.
3) In a large bowl, combine all the vegetables together.
4) In a kettle, blend the salt, flour, turmeric,... - 43.8998
Fresh Corn Relish
Remove the husks and silk from corn.
Cut the kernels from the ears.
There should be about 9 cups.
Place the corn and cabbage in a 5-quart saucepan or preserving kettle with pepper and onion flakes, sugar, salt, spices, vinegar and 1 3/4 cups water.
Bring to... - 47.4644
Corn Relish With White Vinegar
Combine all the ingredients except the mustards, flour, oil and water in a preserving kettle.
Boil for 5 minutes over moderate heat.
Blend the mustards, flour, oil and water together in a small saucepan and cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thick,... - 42.5799
Cook in boiling water 5 minutes (start timing when water returns to boil); plunge into cold water.
Drain; cut corn from cobs (do not scrape cobs).
Measure 3 cups corn; place in 4- to 5-quart kettle or Dutch oven.
Place steel blade in work bowl; add... - 43.9872
Twentieth Century Hominy
1. Wash corn. In a bowl add 2 qt cold water and soda. Soak the corn in it and cover. Keep aside overnight.
2. In enamel kettle boil the corn in the water it was soaked.
3. Cook for 3 hours until hulls loosen. Add water if required.
4.... - 32.7072
Combine in a large kettle or saucepan the vinegar, sugar, and spices and salt bring to boil.
Add vegetables, bring to a boil again, and boil for only 5 minutes.
Pour into hot sterilized jars and seal at once. - 27.3007
Pull off and discard coarse outer layer of corn husks, then gently peel back the thinner inside husks but do not detach from cob.
Pull off and discard corn silk and rinse corn under cool running water.
You can husk corn as much as 4 hours ahead (however, if... - 28.5324
Chicken Corn Chowder
Combine the soup, corn and milk in a large kettle and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently.
Add the vegetables; cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add the chicken, potato and pepper; cook for 5 minute or until heated through.
Add more... - 33.8852
In large kettle, cook salt pork until browned and crisp.
Remove pork, and pour off all but 3 tablespoons fat.
Add next 3 ingredients, and cook for 5 minutes.
Blend in flour.
Add water and potato; bring to boil, and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Add corn... - 45.136
Sweet Corn And Chile Soup
1.Put the kettle on gentle flame, and add the olive oil.
2.Once warmed well, add the onions and garlic,saute well till they are translucent
3.Toss in corn kernel, stir and cover. Cook for upto 4 minutes.
4.Add the chiles and water.Cover and simmer for... - 48.3338
Corn Chowder Bisque
Fry pork in chowder kettle until light brown and crisp.
Remove from the heat, add onions, potatoes, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
Cover with boiling water and simmer until vegetables are nearly tender.
Add corn and cook 10 min. longer.
Add the soda and hot milk... - 37.747
Melt margarine in a Dutch oven or heavy soup kettle.
Saute onion and potatoes in the margarine for about 5 minutes.
Add milk which has been mixed with powdered milk, corn, and paprika.
Cover and simmer until vegetables are tender.
In the last minute of... - 36.0521
Beef And Corn Stew
Beef And Corn Stew is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Beef And Corn Stew; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 45.7276
Corned Beef And Cabbage
1. Rinse the corned beef in cold water, then cover with water in a kettle. Heat to boiling. Skim off foam. Cover and simmer 2 hours or until the meat is tender.
2. Wash the cabbage, remove the heart, cut in quarters and shred on a slaw knife.
3. Twenty... - 24.7667
Corned Beef And Vegetables
1. Wash the corned beef in cold, running water, then cover with water in a kettle. Bring to a boil, cook 5 minutes, skim off foam. Cover and simmer 2 hours.
2. Thirty minutes before the meat is finished, put in the quartered potatoes, carrots and the yellow... - 29.2828
Sweet Corn Relish
Drop corn into boiling water in large kettle; boil 3 minutes.
Cut corn from cob.
(Makes about 1 quart.) Coarsely chop onions, tomatoes, and red pep- pers.
In large bowl, combine corn, chopped vege- tables, salt, and 2 quarts cold water; mix... - 39.8869
Chicken corn soup is a filling and warm soup made with stew chicken and corn. Cooked along with celery and onions, the chicken corn soup is simmred in stock and served as aheart warmer! - 32.7664
Corn Noodles Con Queso
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles, 4 to 6 inches long.
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling, salted water until al dente (2 to 3 minutes for fresh noodles or follow package directions).
Meanwhile, melt butter in a wide frying pan over low... - 33.6782
Main Event Corned Beef
Place corned beef in large, heavy kettle.
Add beer and enough water to cover.
Add peppercorns, bay leaf and thyme.
Bring to boil.
Reduce heat, cover and cook 3 to 3 1/2 hr. until tender.
If desired, add potatoes, carrots or cabbage 30 min before meat is done. - 35.65
Corned Beef And Cabbage
Wash brisket well under running water, then place in a kettle and cover with cold water.
Bring water to a boil.
Turn heat down, cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Cover with fresh boiling water and simmer until meat is tender.
Wash the cabbage, removing... - 33.4155
Baked Mustard Corned Beef
Wash beef; cover with cold water; add bay leaves and peppercorns; bring to a boil.
Boil 5 min.; remove scum; cover kettle; reduce heat; simmer 4 hrs., or until tender.
Remove to shallow baking pan.
Dot with whole cloves.
Combine remaining ingredients; cook... - 33.6361
Glazed Corned Beef With Brown Sugar
1) Into a kettle, cook the meat till browned with peppercorns, bay leaf and thyme in water
2) Allow the meat to rest in the broth till serving time
3) Onto a carving board, place the meat fat side up
4) Top the meat with the mixture of mustard and... - 36.6378
Corned Beef Hash
Corned Beef Hash is a popular recipe in western countries. This recipe is easy to prepare yet delectable. - 115.701
Cut cheese into fingers about 1/2 inch thick and 2 inches long.
Then cut or tear chiles into thin, lengthwise strips.
For each tamale, select 2 wide (or 3 smaller) soaked, dried corn husks.
Arrange them side by side, placing the tip of each husk by the base... - 37.5579
Picnic Corn And Seafood Chowder
1. In a kettle or a saucepan, combine all ingredients and give a good stir.
2. Place kettle on a low flame and simmer liquid for 10 minutes until well heated.
3. Ladle into warmed soup bowls.
4. Serve hot accompanied with crusty bread.... - 41.1209
Fresh Corn Bisque With Green Onions
In large saucepan or soup kettle, heat oil over medium heat.
Add onion, carrot, celery and garlic; cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Stir in turmeric and cook for 1 minute.
Add bay leaf and water; bring to simmer.
Cut corn kernels from cobs and set aside.
Add... - 46.0515
Grilled Corn Salsa
Fill a soup kettle two-thirds full with water; bring to a boil.
Add the corn.
Reduce the heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Remove the corn; cool slightly.
Spray grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill.
Grill the corn,... - 42.4475
Parmesan Corn Chowder
Parmesan Corn Chowder is an irresistible mouth watering main course meal recipe which you would love to serve to your loved ones. Try this Parmesan Corn Chowder dish; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this. - 45.1495
Turkey Corn Chowder
Saute onions in 4 tablespoons butter in large kettle, stirring frequently.
Add potatoes, celery,salt,pepper, 2 cups water and bouillon cube; cover.
Cook for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Add milk, whole kernel corn, thyme, cream, cream-style... - 36.3434
Crispy Corn Fritters
1. Set a heavy iron kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat. Heat slowly. When ready to fry the fritters the fat should be 365° to 370° F., or 1-inch cube of bread browns in 40 to 60 seconds.
2. Sift the flour, measure and sift again... - 34.1315
Pickled Corn On The Cob
Trim ends from each ear; then cut each ear into 4 pieces (about 1-1/2 inches long).
Wash com; cover with water; add salt.
Sterilize two 1-quart jars (see Directions for Sterilizing); leave in hot water until ready to fill.
In large... - 35.1593
Watermelon Corn Relish
Cut corn kernels from cobs (do not scrape cobs).
Combine corn with the watermelon rind, celery, peppers, onion, and brown sugar in a large kettle.
Stir in a mixture of the mustard seed, dry mustard, salt, celery seed, turmeric, and cayenne pepper.
Stir in the... - 39.1519
Spicy Corn And Tomato Relish
In 8- to 10-quart kettle or Dutch oven mix sugar, salt, and turmeric.
Add corn, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, green pepper, celery, vinegar, mustard seed, and red pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered,for 30 minutes, stirring... - 44.2211
Spicy Corn And Tomato Relish
In 8- to 10-quart kettle mix sugar, turmeric, and 2 tablespoons salt.
Add next nine ingredients.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir 1/4 cup cold water into cornstarch; blend well.
Add to vegetable... - 44.6897
1. Start this recipe 1 day before it is to be served. Scrub the tongue with a stiff brush, cover it with cold water and soak 6 to 12 hours, or overnight.
2. Pour off the water, add fresh water to cover it, put into the kettle with the onion, celery, bay... - 24.4901
The Corn Relish is an exquisite side dish that is sure to get your guests excited! It will not be a surprise if they get addicted to the yummy Corn Relish. Try this brilliant recipe! - 45.2068
Corn And Bean Chili
In a 5-qt.kettle or Dutch oven, brown beef and onion.
Stir in seasoning mix, beans, V-8 juice and salt.
Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
Stir in corn.
Cook and stir over low heat for 15 minutes.
Garnish with cheese - 33.6855
Glazed Corned Beef
1) In a large kettle put brisket and cover with cold water.
2) Mix onions, bay leaves, salt, peppercorns, garlic and cloves. Boil the mixture.
3) Decrease heat, cover and simmer for 4 hours.
4) Drain out corned beef from cooking liquid.
5) Cool.... - 45.903
Chicken Corn Soup
Chicken corn soup is a comforting and filling soup made with added veggies. This chicken corn soup also has eggs in it. Simply seasoned, this chicken corn soup is great as a side or as a snack on lazy days! - 46.2415
Old Fashioned Fresh Corn Relish
1. Cook the corn on the cob in boiling salted water to cover two to three minutes, using one teaspoon salt to one quart water. Cool the corn, cut from the cob.
2. Mix the corn with the cabbage, celery, green pepper, onion and garlic. Set aside while preparing... - 32.0047
Chicken Corn Soup
In a large kettle combine the chicken, water, onion, salt, pepper, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, till chicken is tender, about 2 hours.
Meanwhile, with sharp knife make cuts down center of com kernels in each row of the... - 45.2032
Favorite Corn Relish
Guess you know by the name Favorite Corn Relish that it is my favorite relish! This delicious and simple side dish is something your family will love. Try this simple Favorite Corn Relish recipe for yourself! - 39.8252
Corn Seafood Chowder
Trying hard to appease your craving for a wonderful drink? Specially made to appease your taste-buds, this Picnic Corn V Seafood Chowder uses some of the best liked combintaions of ingredients. Follow this easy and simple recipe to make Picnic Corn V Seafood... - 43.3961
Camp-out Chili With Corn Pancakes
Trying hard to appease your craving for a wonderful dish? Specially made to appease your taste-buds, this Camp-Out Chili with Corn Pancakes uses some of the best liked combination of ingredients. Follow this easy and simple recipe to make Camp-Out Chili with... - 33.1489
Corn And Cheese Chowder
Tie bay leaf and basil in piece of cheesecloth.
Put in covered kettle with next 5 ingredients, and cook until potatoes are tender.
Remove bag of seasonings.
Add remaining ingredients except parsley.
Reheat, stirring, until cheese is melted.
Sprinkle minced... - 33.841
Calico Corn Bread Dressing
In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt.
In another large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Pour the batter into two greased 13-in.x g-in.x 2-in.baking pans.
Bake at 425° for 15-20... - 42.1089
Ohio Corn Relish
1. Put the cucumber, onions and green pepper through a food grinder, using a medium blade. Combine with the corn and tomatoes in a large kettle.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, mix and bring to a boil. Stir almost constantly with a wooden spoon until the... - 31.9766
1) In a double boiler set over the simmering water or in a heavy 4-quart kettle over a medium-low heat, combine the corn meal and cold water.
2) Stir in the boiling water and salt and cook for about 45 minutes until thickened.
3) Stir at an 5 minute... - 34.5141
In a 4-quart heavy-clad kettle, bring salted water to a rapid boil.
Slowly add cornmeal, stirring constantly with a long wooden spoon.
Do not let the meal lump.
Stir polenta slowly but constantly as though you were folding egg whites into a... - 30.5094
Caramel Popcorn Balls
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup and salt in a small saucepan. Heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves.
2. Pour over the popcorn in a kettle; toss to coat evenly. Cook slowly, stirring, over medium heat, 5 minutes more, or until very sticky.
3. Shape about 3/4 cup... - 24.8816
Steamed Boston Brown Bread
Combine the dry ingredients.
Stir in the molasses and sour milk.
Fill a greased or oiled 2 qt covered brown bread or pudding mold 2/3 full, then cover closely.
Set the mold on a rack in a large kettle.
Pour in boiling water to half the depth of the... - 37.4977
Swiss Scalloped Potatoes
1 In a kettle, heat 3 quarts of water to boiling ; add potatoes.
2 Cook, uncovered for 5 minutes; drain.
3 In a buttered 12-cup shallow baking dish, place alternating layers of potatoes, onion and cheese.
4 In a small bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt... - 44.7277
Tamale Masa Cornmeal Mixture
1 Add warm water to the masa to make a very thick mixture that holds together, then allow it to stand. Beat the lard with an electric mixer at medium speed until the lard is fluffy and creamy. Add the salt. Combine the lard with the masa and mix well.
2... - 30.5447
Milanese Pork Stew With Polenta
1) Generously grease a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan.
2) In a 6-quart kettle, heat 4 cups water and 1 tablespoon salt over high heat, until it boils.
3) Gradually add in the corn-meal, stirring constantly with wire whisk until the mixture... - 46.4037
1. In a skillet heat the butter, add the chicken and brown on all sides. Remove the chicken to a kettle and cover with water. Add the garlic and salt, bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the chicken is tender, about one-half hour.... - 36.0735
Combine chicken, onion, 1 teaspoon salt, cloves, and water in deep kettle.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes drain, reserving broth.
Discard whole cloves, remove and discard bones from chicken, place chicken pieces in shallow... - 44.5761
Caramel Popcorn Balls
1) Lightly butter a pan and set aside.
2) In a saucepan, place together sugar, corn syrup and salt.
3) Cook the sugar mixture, stirring continuously, until sugar dissolves.
4) In a kettle, transfer the sugar mixture over popped corn.
5)... - 37.5794
Zesty Stuffed Peppers
In a large kettle over medium-high heat, blanch peppers in boiling salted water for 3-5 minutes.
Drain and rinse in cold water; set aside.
In a skillet over medium heat, brown beef and onion; drain.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Loosely stuff into... - 37.6573
Ham Bone Soup
This Ham Bone Soup recipe is my favorite. I am a professional chef and my friends really enjoy the dish I cook. Whenever there is a gathering of my friends at my home, most of the time they ask me to cook this delicious soup. You should try this Ham Bone Soup... - 37.75
Easy Brunswick Stew
Cut bacon in small pieces and try out in covered kettle.
Add chicken and cook lightly, but do not brown.
Add rest of ingredients (except potatoes) and cold water to barely cover.
Cover closely and cook slowly until chicken is tender.
Just before serving add... - 39.5126
Brunswick stew is a traditional dish from American south. It is mostly made with beef, pork, chicken or rabbit. this dish originated in Germany. Brunswick stew can be served with rice. This stew makes a delicious meal speicaly in winters. - 49.0294
Put beef, ham, sausage, onion, tomato, green pepper, coriander, and corn in a deep kettle; add water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
Strain soup, returning to stock, only the pieces of meat and corn.
Add vegetables, bananas,... - 38.3166
This easy to prepare chicken chowder is made with chicken and vegetables. Cooked n water with hard cooked eggs and corn, the chicken chowder is relatively creamy and a totally comforting soup for cold evenings by the fire! - 44.75
New England Boiled Dinner
Place beef in a large kettle, cover with tepid water and a lid and bring slowly to a boil.
Skim, then simmer gently for 2-3 hours or until meat is tender; 35 minutes before end of cooking, add carrots, potatoes and turnip.
Then 15 minutes before end of... - 31.7961
Spanish Peanut Brittle
Using a large kettle, boil first 4 ingredients together until mixture reaches thread stage (238Â° on a candy thermometer).
Then add butter and peanuts.
Stir, cook until golden brown (300Â° on candy thermometer).
Remove from heat and add baking soda.
This... - 37.709
Wild Rice And Ham Chowder
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in butter until tender.
Add flour, salt and pepper; stir to form a smooth paste.
Gradually add broth.
Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minutes.
Add potatoes, carrots, bay leaf, thyme... - 43.3502
A spicy mexican soup, this recipe is a meat and vegetable soup made with baked ham. Prepared along with fresh veggies, the spicy mexican soup is herbed with thyme and parsley and spiced with hot green peppers and garlic. - 42.6673
Chicken Brunswick Stew
1.Slice the chicken in pieces big enough to serve.
2.Roll the pieces in flour and coat them well.
3.In a heaavy kettle, heat the corn oil and add chicken to it.
4.Cook the chicken on medium heat, until brown.
5.Put onions in the kettle... - 47.8662
Cut corn from cob.
Place all ingredients in large kettle; mix.
Cook for 1 hour just at boiling point.
Wash six pint jars in soap and water; fill with boiling water and let set.
Set screw tops and lids in boiling water.
Pour relish into jars 1/2 inch from top;... - 35.6727
Betty's Sweet And Salty Chocolate-dipped Potato Chips
Ultimate for parties or casual treat, sweet and salty chocolate-dipped potato chips makes for a delicious indulgence. What's more, these treats can be made in a jiffy too and tastes totally out of this world! Stream the video and get making this yummy treat. - 99.722
Plymouth succotash is a chicken and pureed vegetable preparation cooked along with beef and pork. Slow cooked, the plymouth succotash can be served with rice or dinner rolls and is filling and heavy. - 35.1415
New England Boiled Dinner
New England Boiled Dinner is a unique dish that is a meal in itself. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my meat loving husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the New England Boiled Dinner and you... - 46.2688
Fry bacon in a skillet.
Add onion and cook until onion is tender.
Remove bacon and onion from skillet with a slotted spoon and put in a 6 quart kettle.
Add tomatoes with liquid, tomato juice, corn with liquid and potatoes.
Cover and cook until potatoes are... - 44.4833
Grilled Pork Loin With Gravy
1. Trim excess fat from pork; brown on all sides in vegetable oil in a kettle or Dutch oven. Sprinkle with salt, ginger, pepper and mustard.
2. Meanwhile, remove the thin bright-colored rind from the orange and lemon with a sharp knife; reserve. Squeeze juice... - 30.7195
1. Combine the pork hocks and chicken in a kettle or Dutch oven; add just enough water to cover. Bring to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 hour, or until chicken is tender; remove from the kettle. Continue cooking pork hocks 1 hour, or until tender; remove from... - 35.8615
1 In a kettle or a roasting pan, combine ham hocks and chicken; add just enough water to cover. Heat to boiling; cover and simmer for1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender; remove from the kettle. Continue cooking the ham hocks for 1 hour, or until... - 43.1528
Chicken And Ham Burgoo
Combine chicken and ham hocks in a kettle or roasting pan; add just enough water to cover.
Heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender; remove from kettle.
Continue cooking ham hocks 1 hour, or until tender; remove from kettle.
Let... - 43.2663
Chicken & Ham Soup With Crunchy Vegetables
1. Combine chicken and ham hocks in a kettle or roasting pan; add just enough water to cover. Heat to boiling; cover. Simmer 1 1/2 hours, or until chicken is tender; remove from kettle. Continue cooking ham hocks 1 hour, or until tender; remove from... - 31.4628
New England Clambake
1) Hold the clam shell under cold running water and scrub with stiff brush to remove sand.
2) Cut corn ears and remove silk from husks and keep them back. Then, remove outer husk of corn.
3) Soak corn in salted water until cooking time.... - 43.4419