- » Ketchup Mayonnaise Sauce
Ketchup Mayonnaise Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ketchup mayonnaise sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ketchup mayonnaise sauce recipes.
– In a bowl, mix together all ingredients, and adjust seasoning to taste. - 20.9169
Cajun Mayonnaise - Part 2 Of Cajun Burger
In Part 2 of the series, it is now time to make the Cajun sauce. This sauce will add flavor to the burger and give it a real Cajun feel, even when you are making it at home with everyday ingredients. - 108.203
1 In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks, mustard, 1 tablespoon (15 ml spoon) of the vinegar and a little salt and pepper using a whisk until slightly thick.
2 Beat in the oil drop by drop,whisking constantly.
3 As the Mayonnaise starts to... - 44.8638
Mix all the ingredients together, until well blended. - 29.9478
Velma's Dipping Sauce
Place all of the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Process until well blended. - 34.9951
Creole Shrimp Sauce
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and chill thoroughly.
2. Sprinkle grated egg yolk over top and serve. - 31.1193
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together; blend thoroughly.
2) Serve the 1 1/2 cups Louis Sauce on broiled or fried fish, in fish salads or on seafood cocktails. - 33.9186
Prawn Cocktail Sauce For Prawn Cocktail
This Prawn Cocktail Sauce is a well flavored dressing that has a pleasantly surprising effect on your taste buds. They are delicious with the cooked prawns. Why don€™t you get more innovative with this amazing Prawn Cocktail Sauce! - 27.2976
The cocktail sauce is a very delicate sauce, it's mostly served with fish and crustaceans and it's the main ingredient of the famous shrimp cocktail - 119.288
Tomato Cream Sauce
1) In the top of a double boiler, blend all the ingredients together and heat thoroughly.
2) Serve the 3 cups Tomato Cream Sauce. - 26.1865
Betty's Favorite Chicken Dipping Sauce
1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, olive oil, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard.
2. Drop black pepper, onion, garlic, and hot sauce. Mix well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator until ready... - 0
Outback Steakhouse Dipping Sauce
All of you who enjoy making different dipping sauces should try this recipe. The dipping sauce can be used with any appetizer. The chef in the recipe shows an easy way to make dipping sauce the way you get it in the famous Steakhouse. - 100.276
Quick, easy, and delicious :D
Adding a hint of ketchup makes the mayo sauce very tasty and refreshing!!!
Great recipe for your bento box. - 97.7139
Spicy Island Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth and creamy, then pour into bowl, cover and chill. - 29.1995
This is how I make my spread for hamburgers. It is easy and very tasty. I use it for almost every hamburger I make. - 116.002
1) In a bowl, mix together thoroughly all the ingredients.
2) Serve as a dip with vegetables of your choice. - 30.1462
Savoury French Salad Dressing
White-wine vinegar, salad oil, and kosher salt combine to make perfectly balanced all-purpose French style vinaigrette. You can store this dressing for up to two weeks and can drizzle it on top of any salad to perk up their flavor. - 98.4783
Easy Russian Dressing
1. Take a bowl, add all ingredients and whisk well.
2. Season according to taste preferences.
3. Serve the Russian dressing with salad. - 30.6621
All Mix Sauce
If you are making an appetizer and don't know what dip to serve with? Don't worry, check out the video of the delicious All Mix Sauce. A great blend of horseradish, Worcestershire sauce , and lemon juice. The perfect sauce to be accompanied with any appetizer. - 96.8713
Special Hamburger Sauce
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week. - 22.9231
Whip the cream until thick but not stiff.
Add the milk, mayonnaise and ketchup and continue beating for 2 minutes.
Stir in the Tabasco sauce, confectioners' sugar, vineaar, cinnamon, sarlic salt and curry powder.
The sauce should be light pink in... - 34.0702
Rosy Sauce easy to make. The ketcup, mayonnaise and worcestershire sauce gives the Rosy Sauce a divine taste. - 25.1528
Macchi Na Fillet Tartare Sauce Nl Sathe
1. Place all the minced and chopped vegetables in a rounded glass bowl. Add the ketchup, mayonnaise and tobasco sauce. Taste for salt. Stir gently. Cover with foil and chill.
2. Wash the fillets, you should get 8 large or 16 small ones. Marinate for half an... - 34.8629
Rosy Sauce (salsa Rosata)
Mix all ingredients; chill thoroughly.
Arrange chilled cooked seafood on lettuce, drizzle with lemon juice and spoon on sauce. - 25.39
Sweet Sushi Sauce
1. Combine all ingredients and blend well.
2. Pour over or use as a dip with your favorite Okami* sushi. - 23.2276
This sauce andalouse has the magic of tomato ketchup in thick mayonnaise base! It is so tempting to go with the delicious fries and baked dishes. - 39.4761
Sukiyaki is a Japanese cuisine. Sukiyaki gets its taste from beef mixed with veal and vegetables, flavored with sherry. Sukiyaki is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 35.3188
Crispy Pearl Onions With Horseradish Sauce
Wondering what to serve to your friends for a casual weekend visit? You can try these crispy fried pearl onions with Horseradish sauce. These are real crowd pleaser for any occasion. In this video you will learn easy tips to serve this dish along with the... - 115.397
All you have to do is to follow these simple instructions and you get a perfect result for Tempeh Reuben. Tempeh Reuben is a great dish you can think for your next party. Get ready! - 41.3038
Place the egg yolks, mustard, salt, anchovy paste and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
Beat lightly, then drop by drop, beat in the oil until the mixture is thick.
Thin the mayonnaise with 1 tablespoon boiling water and the vinegar.
Stir in the tomato ketchup and... - 33.6761
Deep Fried Eggs With Sauces
Hard-boil 8 eggs for 8 to 10 minutes, place briefly in cold water.
Peel and set aside to cool.
For the curry sauce mix the mayonnaise with the yogurt and the curry.
Peel the apple and grate into the sauce.
Peel the banana, slice lengthwise, cut into small... - 41.772
Battered Cod With Marie Rose Sauce
1. In a bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the ketchup, lemon juice and Tabasco.
2. Pour the water into a large bowl. Using a handheld electric mixer at low speed, beat in the 2 cups of flour, 1/2 teaspoon of salt and the baking soda. Strain the batter into... - 29.3104
Creamy Buffalo Wings
Created by Chef Floyd Cardoz winner of Bravo’s Top Chef Masters
Executive Chef and Partner of North End Grill, New York City - 27.8879
Joppe's Prawn Salad
1) To prepare cocktail sauce mix mayonnaise,tomato ketchup ,celery,lemon juice,salt,onion,worcestershire sauce and prawns together.
2) Place the prepared prawns on lettuce and spread the cocktail sauce over it.
4)Garnish the dish with whole... - 38.3147
1) In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
2) Dice the potatoes.
3) Add prawns and combine with the potatoes.
4) Add dressing to blend with the potato mixture.
5) Line a plate with lettuce to pile the... - 43.4311
Avocado With Prawns
First mix all the ingredients of the sauce together and chill well.
Make sure that the prawns are well chilled but keep the avocado at room temperature for it will then be sweeter.
Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and lightly paint all the exposed... - 43.4264
1. Roll the pastry on a floured surface and slice them into 10 to 12 circle using a round cutter.
2. Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients such as the chicken, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise.
3. Add some dry mustard, salt, and freshly... - 46.0183
1) Use a basin, to place the shellfish.
2) Finely shred lettuce leaves.
3) Use two glasses to put the shredded leaves at the base. Set aside.
4) In a basin, add mayonnaise, ketchup and cream to combine. Stir in the Tabasco sauce,... - 46.7181
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 1
1. Wash your hands really well with soap and water, as we will be using them to mix the ingredients into the hamburger mince.
2. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
3. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into... - 108.368
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 2
Steps To Follow For Getting Started
1. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
2. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into three.
3. In a deep bowl, mix the ground hamburger with the ground hamburger, garlic powder, kosher salt,... - 109.862
Put all the ingredients into a small bowl and stir well to mix.
Cover and store in the refrigerator. - 26.0005
Mini Pastry Shells With Shrimp
Bake the pastry shells according to the instructions on the package.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Add the shrimp and bring back to a boil, cooking until firm and pink, about 3 minutes.
Drain and cool.
In a small mixing bowl, combine... - 39.7206
1) In a bowl, add mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, Tabasco sauce, olive oil, vinegar, onion, parsley and whipped cream. Combine all together.
2) Sprinkle with salt, pepper and a dash of cayenne to season.
3) Add olives and stir well.
4) Place inside... - 47.0265
Toast the slices of bread.
Mix the mayonnaise with the ketchup and Tabasco sauce; season well with the salt, pepper and sugar.
Shred the iceberg lettuce, rinse and drain in a sieve.
Wash the tomatoes, cut out the stem and slice.
Halve the slices of bacon,... - 44.2497
1. Combine mayonnaise with lemon juice, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings
2. To prepare the shrimp chill and if large cut in halves or quarters.
3. In a bowl toss together shrimp, celery, eggs and pickles with the mayonnaise... - 38.8214
Seafood Louie Salad
1) Take a medium sized mixing bowl and mix the scallions, celery, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, ketchup, vinegar and pepper together with the crabmeat.
2) Refrigerate the mixture with cover on.
3) Place the lettuce on a... - 41.414
Avocats Et Crabe
1. Cut the avocados in half and remove the stone. With a teaspoon, carefully remove the flesh from the skins and cut into dice.
2. Mix the flesh with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration and replace in the skins, leaving a small well in the centre.
3.... - 31.7022
1. In a large pot, add corned beef and cover it water and stock.
2. Drop cloves, caraway seeds, cinnamon, dill weed, coriander seeds, black peppercorns, and garlic. Stir well.
3. Place the pot on flame and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and... - 0
Poached Chicken Potato Patties
1. Cut the potatoes into equal halves and boil them.
2. Boil the chicken similarly.
3. With a potato masher, mash the boiled potatoes after skinning them until they attain a very soft texture.
4. Add red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder,... - 107.355
1. In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, curry powder, soy sauce, ketchup, lemon juice, ginger and meat; mix well.
2. Add green pepper, grapes, pineapple and pimento; toss to mix.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.
4. In a serving... - 45.2477
Spinach Salad With Creamy Dressing
Tear spinach and lettuce into bite-size pieces. In large bowl, combine spinach, lettuce, bacon, mushrooms and eggs.
Dressing: Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, cream, lemon juice and honey; season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over salad and toss to coat... - 31.9071
Prawn Cocktail Cups
1. For the Marie Rose sauce, in a bowl, add mayo and ketchup and a drop or two of tabasco
2. Trim the bases of lettuce hearts, discard the outer leaves, separate the leaves and reserve the small hearts for another salad
3. Wash the prawns, press them... - 37.8056
Oven-fried Crunchy Chicken Fingers
Fried chicken is yummy but so messy and well don’t even think about the calories! Why burn your fingers and add to the fat on your tummy when you can get the same crunchiness without frying? Victoria Paikin shows you her healthy version of crumb fried... - 121.804
Vegetable And Apple Sandwiches
Combine apple, carrot and rest of the ingredients.
Arrange some salad leaves on 4 of the slices.
Spread apple mixture over this.
Now add the rest of the lettuce leaves and sandwich together with remaining 4 slices of bread.
Cover with a damp... - 37.7246
Easy Beef Burger
A recipe like an easy beef burger can save you from starving. In the video, chef shows how to put up the dish together in few minutes so you have something filling for yourself. Learn the recipe or teach it to your children or even your husband, you will not... - 116.646
Tostones Or Fried Plantains
To start take the plantains and cut lengthwise down the plantain two or three times down to the flesh
inside and then pull off the skin with your fingers. Then cut the plantains diagonally about ¾ of inch
Next heat up 4 cups of vegetable oil in a... - 96.2178
Tuna Fish Mound
Combine the ingredients and mix well.
Spoon into a round 3-cup mold or bowl.
When ready to use, turn out on a plate.
Decorate with sliced stuffed ' olives.
Surround with crackers.
Makes 4 to 6 servings. - 38.9743
Fried Egg Sandwich
Freid Egg Sanwich is delicious breakfast made from granins egg cheese. Speicially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 45.9387
1. If the shellfish is frozen, thaw before preparing.
2. Thoroughly wash the lettuce leaves.
3. Pick six large crisp leaves; roll up the leaves together and crosswise shed finely.
4. In a polythene bag, place the shredded lettuce and add... - 46.8128
Enlightened Lobster Rolls
1 Combine the lobster, lettuce, celery, mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and ketchup in a bowl.
2 Spoon one-quarter of the lobster mixture into each bun to make k rolls. - 27.6058
1) Combine together all ingredients.
2) Keep it in refrigerator to allow chilling.
3) Serve at once with crackers. - 30.1111
1. In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, ketchup, onion, Worcestershire, vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In center of platter, mound crab. Arrange lettuce, eggs, cucumber, and tomato around crab. Serve with... - 33.2745
Crab Stuffed Zucchini
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. Prepare a large zucchini by cutting it in half lengthwise
4. Cut off the end and prepare it for the cooking process
5. Parboil the zucchini for a minute
6. Scoop out the center... - 42.4497
In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and chili sauce.
Spread this mixture on 6 slices of the bread, then evenly distribute the eggs, sardines, and lettuce leaves in layers over the slices.
Top with the remaining bread. - 27.5279
Okara Chicken Nuggets
This is an appetizer which is made of Okara, making it healthier. There are many health benefits from eating Okara. Check out the recipe for this tasty appetizer. - 95.2357
Reuben Meat Loaf
In large bowl, combine beef, pork, bread crumbs, onions, egg, mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire and salt; mix well.
Pack half the meat mixture into 10-cup (2.5 L) round casserole or baking dish.
Layer with sauerkraut, cheese and remaining meat... - 40.4372
Baked Lobster Waiohai
1. Shell lobster and dice the meat; reserve shells.
2. Season the meat with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. In a bowl, marinate the seasoned lobster in sake for 1 hour.
4. After marinating drain the lobster.
5. In a separate mixing bowl, combine... - 47.6082
– Slice avocados in half and scoop out pulp without damaging shell, then cut pulp into pieces and set aside.
– In a bowl, combine all other ingredients except for the chives, celery seeds and lemon. Add avocado pulp, fill shells with mixture and... - 29.9142
Hot Tuna Canapes
1. Drain and flake tuna. Add mayonnaise, ketchup, salt, cayenne pepper, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Pare cucumber and slice paper-thin (if desired, sprinkle with paprika).
3. For each canape, place cucumber slice on toast round, pile tuna mixture in... - 34.3119
Hot Tuna Canapes
1. Drain and flake tuna. Add mayonnaise, ketchup, salt, red pepper, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Pare cucumber and slice paper-thin (if desired, sprinkle with paprika).
3. For each canape, place cucumber slice on toast round, pile tuna mixture in center... - 34.7067
Hot Tuna Canapes
1 Drain and flake tuna.
2 Add mayonnaise, ketchup, salt, cayenne pepper, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
3 Pare cucumber and slice paper-thin (if desired, sprinkle with paprika).
4 For each canape, place cucumber slice on the toast round, pile tuna... - 44.1361
1. Halve the grapefruit. Scoop out the flesh, being careful not to break the skin. Put the shells aside. Remove the white skin from the segments and dice the flesh. Halve the avocado, remove the stone, scoop out the flesh and dice it finely.
2. Mix the... - 32.444
Salad Dressing Finlandia
1. In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise and ketchup and whisk with a fork until smooth.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
3. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
4. This recipe makes about 1 1/2... - 34.9581
Seafood Louis Salad
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter, onion, green pepper and cayenne.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in remaining dressing ingredients.
Chill while preparing salad.
In 2-quart cassero - 38.0872
Open Face Rueben Sandwich
On baking sheet, arrange half of corned beef on bread slices.
Top with coleslaw and remaining corned beef.
Cover; bake at 200°C (400°F) for 15 minutes or until hot.
Top with cheese; bake uncovered until cheese melts.
Meanwhile, combine remaining... - 40.2255
Savory Tuna Sandwich Spread
Mix all ingredients except last 2.
Peel and thinly slice cucumber.
Cover half of toast slices with cucumber and spread with mixture; top with remaining toast to make sandwiches.
Makes about 1 1/4 cups.
Note: Above mixture can be used for hot canapes if... - 35.4377
Crab Louis With Cucumber
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the sauce.
2. Beat lightly but thoroughly until well blended.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 to 2 hours, before serving.
4. Just before serving, add flaked crab-meat... - 46.5019
3 Delicious Burgers
Do you love to try out different types of burgers everyday? In this video, the chef shows you to prepare 3 different types of burgers, by assembling different types of cheese and vegetables along with the same type of patties. Try all of them and enjoy your... - 108.176
Cajun Chicken Burgers
Many times we get bit tired of making the same type of hamburgers over and over again each time you serve them. This time, the chef Barry has brought a very easy and quick recipe to make chicken burgers. You can use chicken breasts to make this cheesy Cajun... - 127.072
Citrus's Crab Coleslaw
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Remove 6 of the large dark green outer leaves of the cabbage. Plunge them into the boiling water and blanch until softened, about 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water. Pat dry.
2. Quarter... - 38.6646
Savory Crab Louis
First make the dressing.
Mix all the ingredients together, with salt and pepper to taste, in a mixing bowl.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Line a salad bowl or serving dish with the lettuce leaves.
Pile the crabmeat in the centre and spoon over the dressing.
Arrange... - 39.5272
Perhaps the hardest thing about this dish is the cutting of the onion. Try and work with the biggest onion you can find and make sure it is really cold. This will reduce the tears to a minimum – if not completely. Use a very sharp knife and be very careful... - 44.1344
Melon With Prawns
Mix together mayonnaise, tomato ketchup, chopped peppers, tarragon and cream.
Season to taste, adding Tabasco with discretion.
Peel melon, take out seeds and dice the flesh.
Mix with sauce and the prawns. - 23.6915
Avocados With Crab
1. Halve the avocados. Discard the stones.
2. Mix together the mayonnaise, lemon juice and ketchup. Blend well.
3. Drain the crab, remove any cartilage, flake and add to the sauce. Mix well.
4. Spoon into the avocados. Serve chilled. - 25.6381
1 In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, ketchup, lemon juice, and salt to taste.
2 You can use chives, curry powder, dill, or garlic for seasoning as per taste.
3 For variation, diced ripe avocado or minced celery or green pepper can be... - 35.2791
Lobster Cocktail is a recipe for rich. Lobster Cocktail gets its elegance and taste from Lobster mixed with mushrooms and mayonnaise, flavored with alcohol. Lobster Cocktail is inspired by many world class restaurants. - 34.9575
Quick Prawn Cocktail
1. Place the dried egg in a basin and blend in 30 ml/2 tbls of lemon juice. Gradually blend in the oil, a few drops at a time, whisking with a wire whisk. As the mixture thickens the oil may be added more quickly. Add the remaining lemon juice when half the... - 30.0941
1. Hard-boil the eggs. Cool and shell. Cut in halves and remove the yolk.
2. Cream the margarine. Add the yolk and sauce and beat until smooth.
3. Pipe the fillings into the egg whites.
4. Serve with salad. - 28.0188
Barbecued Salmon Sandwiches
1. Light a grill. In a medium skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderate heat until tender, about 4 minutes. Reduce the heat to low and stir in the ketchup, chipotle, Worcestershire, dry mustard and 1 tablespoon of the vinegar and... - 31.7754
Savory Supper Pancakes
1) In a bowl, add flour, eggs, pork, cabbage, 1/2 shrimps, and salt, blend until smooth.
2) on a hot plate or frying pan heat little vegetable oil, pour the batter on it; cook over a gentle heat for 5 min, or bubbly around the edges.
3) Place the... - 38.4832
1. Take a bailer, and scoop the melon flesh into balls
2. In a bowl, mix the prawns and peppers and chill it in the refrigerator
3. In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, ketchup and cream
4. Pour the lemon juice in the mixture and add... - 43.1301
Chinese Spare Ribs
1) In a bowl, whisk the soy, sugar, molasses, ketchup, cayenne, black bean sauce, garlic and brown sauce. Put in the ribs and give a toss to coat the ribs with marinade. Cover and marinate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
2) To make the coleslaw,... - 39.528
Homemade Mcdonalds Big Mac
Ever wanted to know how to make a Big Mac from home? .....Barry attempts to clone a Big Mac - although I don't toast the buns (personal preference) turned out great and def cheaper on the whole. - 107.43