- » Ketchup Dressing
Ketchup Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ketchup dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ketchup dressing recipes.
1. Cut the rhubarb and place in a saucepan together with the chopped onions. Chop the apples and add with the remaining ingredients.
2. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 40-50 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, sterilise and have ready warmed jars or bottles.
4.... - 35.518
Ketchup From Scratch
Preparing Ketchup from scratch need not be difficult as seen in this video. - 104.249
Everyone loves ketchup - and there is none better than the kind you make at home. Here is the basic recipe, and you can dress it up with some hot peppers for extra kick. - 126.459
– In a small bowl, mix together all ingredients. Adjust seasoning to taste. - 21.1643
Tomato French Dressing
Combine all ingredients, except green pepper, in a jar with a tight cover and shake well, or whirl in a blender. Mix in green pepper. - 22.3286
Horseradish Thousand Island Dressing
Beat together the mayonnaise, ketchup and hot water until frothy.
Gradually beat in the paprika, sour cream, vinegar, sugar and horseradish.
The dressing should be light and airy and used at once.
If it is left to stand before serving, it should be beaten... - 34.3943
Mix water and cornstarch in 1-quart saucepan.
Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring frequently, until mixture thickens.
Cook and stir 1 minute.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Heat until warm. - 30.5312
Homemade Thousand Island Dressing
Today salads have evolved beyond plain greens to something highly colorful, flavorful and nutritious. Thousand salad dressing makes for a perfect addition to your crunchy veg salad. Make your lunch or dinner healthy and sumptuous with this hearty salad... - 96.364
Hearty Tomato Dressing
1. In a blender or food processor, combine oil, ketchup, vinegar, sugar, salt, onion, Worcestershire sauce, cloves and garlic. Process until thick. Or, combine in a bowl and beat with a rotary beater.
2. Pour into a screw-top jar or bottle. Refrigerate for up... - 30.2638
Limestone Salad Dressing
1. Place all ingredients in a blender, and blend well. This keeps well for 3 to 4 weeks. - 21.8987
Celery With Spicy Dressing
Trim the celery hearts to about 15 cm (6 inches) long and cut each in half lengthways.
Place in a saucepan, add boiling salted water to cover and simmer for 6 to 8 minutes or until just tender.
Drain, then plunge into cold water and drain again.
Mix... - 41.1559
Low Calorie French Dressing
Combine the cornstarch and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling over high heat.
Reduce heat and cook 5 minutes, or until mixture is thick and clear.
Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
Add to cooled mixture the lemon juice, ketchup, oil, Worcestershire... - 40.3599
Betty's Versatile Catalina Dressing
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Catalina Dressing. This is a versatile dressing and can be used as a salad dressing or drizzled over tomatoes or bean salad. It can also be used as a marinade for beef, pork, poultry, or fish and makes a lovely... - 109.717
1) In a jar with airtight lid, pour vinegar and slowly stream in oil.
2) Add all the remaining ingredients to the vinegar mixture.
3) Put the lid on tightly and shake vigorously until all the ingredients combine well together.
4) Store in refrigerator... - 42.7467
Five Salad Dressings
If you prefer to use homemade salad dressing for serving your salad, you would definitely like this video as it shows 5 different styles of making salad dressing. Once you gather the ingredients, all you have to do is mixing. So, don't waste time, go through... - 111.144
Bacon Sandwich With Spicy Russian Dressing
To Prepare Dressing: In small bowl combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard, mixing well; cover and refrigerate until chilled.
To Prepare Sandwiches: In 12-inch nonstick skillet cook bacon until browned.
Divide bacon onto 4 slices of toast; top each portion... - 30.8571
Blt Sandwich With Spicy Russian Dressing
In small bowl combine mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard, mixing well; cover and refrigerate until chilled.
In 12-inch nonstick skillet cook bacon until browned.
Divide bacon onto 4 slices of toast; top each portion with 1/4 of the tomato... - 33.8049
Chives Enhance Thousand Island Dressing
Chop olives, pepper and gherkins finely.
Place mayonnaise in a bowl and stir in olives, pepper, gherkins, salt, chives and ketchup and mix well.
Chop egg finely, fold into the mixture and chill. - 32.888
Gourmet Spinach Salad With Sweet And Sour Dressing
1) In a bowl, place together oil, vinegar, sugar, ketchup, salt, and dry salad dressing.
2) Whisk the vinegar mixture until well blended.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate until needed.
4) In a bowl, place together eggs, bacon, spinach and onion
5)... - 48.5536
Traditionally, Russian dressing is made from yogurt or sour cream. However, this is a perfectly acceptable way to make it. You can use this as a salad dressing or as a sandwich spread. - 115.165
Spinach Salad With Creamy Dressing
Tear spinach and lettuce into bite-size pieces. In large bowl, combine spinach, lettuce, bacon, mushrooms and eggs.
Dressing: Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, cream, lemon juice and honey; season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour over salad and toss to coat... - 32.1141
Classic Icebreg Salad With Thousand Island Dressing
1. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, relish, ketchup, mustard, sugar, lemon juice and vinegar. Beat with a wire whisk until well blended.
2. Remove core from lettuce; cut lettuce into 6 wedges. Place each wedge on a salad plate.
3. Cut each - 31.1616
Tarragon Flavored Thousand Island Dressing
Combine mayonnaise and milk in a medium bowl.
Stir in vinegar, corn syrup and ketchup.
Add relish, Garden Blend, paprika and Cook Blend; whisk until well blended.
Store in a sealed jar in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
Stir in eggs just before serving. - 36.2792
Salad Dressing Finlandia
1. In a small bowl, add the mayonnaise and ketchup and whisk with a fork until smooth.
2. Stir in the remaining ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
3. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
4. This recipe makes about 1 1/2... - 35.1876
Easy Thousand Island Dressing
1. Place the mayonnaise and ketchup in a bowl. Stir.
2. Mince the olives, green pepper, spring onion and egg into the bowl, stir and add the parsley.
3. Serve as a dip with cruditds or over cold chicken. Serve spooned over cold cooked broccoli as a starter. - 27.5683
Spicy Thousand Island Salad Dressing
Looking for some cucumber dish? You can make Thousand island Salad Dressing with cucumbers in your fridge. Just slice them and toss with few ingredients such as ketchup, mayonnaise and pickle relish. Check out the video for more detail. - 98.2325
Family French Dressing
Combine ingredients in jar.
Cover; shake vigorously.
Chill to blend flavors.
Remove garlic; shake again before serving. - 25.4038
Thousand Island Salad Dressing
Have you been looking for a low carb version of the classic Thousand Island Salad Dressing? This video just has the perfect recipe of preparing the dressing with healthier ingredients. Watch the video to learn how. - 86.3849
Health Salad Dressing
Combine all the above ingredients in a bottle.
Cover tightly and shake well.
Store in refrigerator.
Shake well before use. - 31.5256
Spicy Island Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth and creamy, then pour into bowl, cover and chill. - 29.4231
Salad Dressing With Mayonnaise
A perfectly dressed salad does not only look awesome on the dinner table but is also super delicious. Take a look at this video to see how the chef shows a very basic salad dressing idea with few basic ingredients right from your kitchen cabinet. Simple to... - 85.9363
Zesty Low Calorie Salad Dressing
1) Take a small saucepan and mix together cornstarch, sugar and dry mustard in it.
2) Slowly pour in water and then stir cook the mixture over medium heat, until it becomes thick and bubbly.
3) Keep it aside for 10 minutes to allow cooling.
4) Mix in... - 40.6496
1) In a blender or food processor, process all ingredients using a pulsing motion, until all ingredients are blended well, retaining some tomato texture.
2) Keep in refrigerator for 15 minutes to allow chilling.
3) Use as required.
Store... - 35.824
Tangy Low Calorie Salad Dressing
Blend cornstarch and water and heat and stir over moderate heat until thickened and clear.
Off heat, beat in remaining ingredients with a rotary beater or electric mixer.
Cover and chill well.
Shake before using. - 37.28
1) In a blender, place all the ingredients together except oil.
2) Blend the onion mixture on high speed until smooth.
3) While still bending add salad oil in a steady stream through opening in lid until well-blended.
4) Put the processor off and stir... - 46.6528
Dieters Delight is easy to make recipe. Dieters Delight gets its taste from cheese mixed with beef broth and flavored with vinegar. Dieters Delight is eaten along with the salad. - 23.6659
Classic French Dressing
If you're looking for the recipe of French dressing, then this is it. The Chef shares a simple and easy recipe to make the dressing. The dressing is very useful in salads. So don't forget to check out the video. - 96.8546
Garden Salad With Quick Draw Dressing
In a salad bowl, combine the lettuce, cucumbers and onions; set aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the ketchup, vinegar, water, paprika and pepper.
Drizzle the ketchup mixture over the lettuce mixture.
Gently toss until lightly coated. - 32.3725
Put all the ingredients into a small bowl and stir well to mix.
Cover and store in the refrigerator. - 26.206
– In a bowl, mix together all ingredients, and adjust seasoning to taste. - 21.1475
Mock Russian Dressing
1) In a wide mouth jar or small bowl, mix together all ingredients.
2) Using a fork or wire whisk, beat the mixture vigorously until yogurt, ketchup and honey are mixed well.
3) Keep in refrigerator for 15 minutes to allow chilling.
4) Use as... - 34.6529
Soy Sauce Dressing
1.Mix together water, soy sauce and salad oil.
2.Stir in ketchup, minsed garlic, wine vinegar, brown sugar, pepper, paprika and hot pepper sauce.
3.Drizzle it on salads and serve. - 33.287
This Russian dressing is one of my passions when it comes to salad toppings. I love its strong fish flavors. Try this colorful dressing on your salads. Feel free to discuss about this Russian dressing with me. - 24.0013
1 Into bottle or jar, measure all the ingredients
2 Secure tightly with a cover and shake well.
3 Allow to chill.
4 Use as desired.
This dressing can be stored in the fridge for days. - 38.6698
Sweet and tangy French Dressing. It's delicious served over your favorite tossed salad! - 117.837
Easy Russian Dressing
1. Take a bowl, add all ingredients and whisk well.
2. Season according to taste preferences.
3. Serve the Russian dressing with salad. - 30.8862
Low Calorie Dressing
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, beat well. Chill in tightly covered jar.
2. Mix well again before using. - 28.7581
1. Blend all the ingredients together in an electric blender. Keep in refrigerator.
2. Shake before using. - 31.8795
Family French Dressing
Combine all ingredients in jar; cover and shake vigorously. Refrigerate to blend flavors. Remove garlic; shake again before serving over tossed green salads. - 25.0106
Savoury French Salad Dressing
White-wine vinegar, salad oil, and kosher salt combine to make perfectly balanced all-purpose French style vinaigrette. You can store this dressing for up to two weeks and can drizzle it on top of any salad to perk up their flavor. - 100.417
Zesty French Dressing
Are you looking for the perfect dressing for your dish? Here's a easy and simple recipe for Zesty French Dressing. This typically delicious Zesty French Dressing can be partnered with any dish of your choice. - 39.3395
Blend all the ingredients except the vegetables, being careful to dissolve the mustard so there will be no lumps.
Chop the vegetables fine and fold in just before serving to preserve freshness.
Add black pepper and sweetener if desired. - 35.3158
1) In a blender container, add all ingredients together and process for 1 to 2 minutes until smooth, scraping down sides if required.
2) Store in an airtight container and refrigerate until chilled. Shake or stir to mix when ready to serve.
SERVING... - 34.572
Bean Sprout Salad With Oriental Dressing
Bean sprout salad is a nurtitious and deliciously fresh vegetable salad. It is made with added green onions and pimientos, along with ginger, garlic and lemon juice for flavor. Tossed and chilled to serve, this is great for almost any meal. - 44.321
Chef's Tuna Salad With Yogurt Dressing
1.Take a small mixing bowl and using a wire whisk beat together ketchup, yogurt, mayonnaise, pepper and relish.
2.Take a resealable plastic container and put in the yogurt mixture.
3. Refrigerate until serving.
4. In another resealable plastic... - 42.2338
Tangy Tokyo Dressing
1) In an airtight jar, add the vinegar, onion, lemon juice orange juice, oil, soy sauce and ketchup together.
2) Cover with the lid and shake to mix well .
3) Then add the grated ginger to taste and mix well.
4) Allow to stand for at least 30 minutes... - 39.7599
Spicy Tomato Dressing
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Taste and add more Tabasco sauce if you prefer a hotter, spicier dressing.
Chill for 20 minutes.
Serve with meat salads, such as beef, sausage, game and ham, and potato, Chinese cabbage, herring and... - 28.7984
French Salad Dressing
Place all ingredients in blender container.
Cover, process on high speed for 30 to 45 seconds or until smooth.
If a blender is not available, combine all ingredients in a shaker jar.
Shake until well blended.
Store in a sealed glass jar in the... - 32.5844
Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing
This Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Soft Noodles With Hot Vegetable Dressing with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 45.0218
Zesty Homemade Russian Salad Dressing
Spruce up your salads with a delectable Russian salad dressing. Creamy, tangy, and full of flavors, this indulgent salad dressing is a great way to enjoy your greens. Betty whomps up an easy-to-make recipe of this classic favorite. Watch the recipe video to... - 96.4253
Wilted Spinach Salad With Hot Bacon Dressing
1. Sort spinach carefully, removing blemished leaves and coarse stems.
2. Wash in a colander under cold running water.
3. Pat dry on paper toweling.
4. Place in a large salad bowl.
5. In a skillet, brown bacon until crisp.
6. Drain on... - 44.6239
Dressed Loin Of Pork Roast
Have the butcher crack the back bones of the roast.
Slice the meat to the bone at 1/2-inch intervals down the length of the piece.
Combine bread crumbs and remaining ingredients to make a moist dressing.
Press some of this mixture into each of the cuts made... - 35.475
Dressed Loin Of Pork Roast
Have the butcher crack the back bones of the roast.
Slice the meat to the bone at intervals down the length of the piece.
Combine bread crumbs and remaining ingredients to make a moist dressing.
Press some of this mixture into each of the cuts made in the... - 37.6565
Peppery Balsamic Vinaigrette
In a small jar with a tight-fitting cover, combine the broth, vinegar, ketchup, mustard, savory, thyme and pepper.
Cover and shake until well combined.
To store, refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Shake well before serving. - 29.228
Prawn Cocktail Cups
1. For the Marie Rose sauce, in a bowl, add mayo and ketchup and a drop or two of tabasco
2. Trim the bases of lettuce hearts, discard the outer leaves, separate the leaves and reserve the small hearts for another salad
3. Wash the prawns, press them... - 38.0349
All you have to do is to follow these simple instructions and you get a perfect result for Tempeh Reuben. Tempeh Reuben is a great dish you can think for your next party. Get ready! - 41.5175
Marinated Wings Of Chicken And Other Poultry
Chicken may be the most popular poultry dish that you can find because of the many recipes that originate from different countries around the world. Even children are very fond of eating fried chicken. This is because of the fact that chicken is easier to eat... - 44.6416
Mix ketchup, mayonnaise, horseradish, and lemon juice in bowl; set aside.
Spread butter on both sides of bread.
Heat large skillet and brown bread on both sides.
Cut in 1/2-inch (1.3 cm) strips; set aside.
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and... - 41.4588
Shrimp Louis Salad
1. Make dressing by mixing well the mayonnaise, ketchup and relish.
2. Toss shrimp, scallions and dressing. Chill and serve. - 28.7936
Corn And Cherry Tomato Salad
Corn and cherry tomato salad is a resh and crispy vegetable salad. Prepared with yogurt and ketchup dressing, it is herbed with dill. Tossed and served on lettuce leaves, it looks great and tastes even better! - 35.5124
1) Chop the sirloin steak and combine with the parsley, green onion and capers.
2) Stir in the the ketchup and salad dressing and blend well.
3) Season well with the salt and pepper.
4) Stir in the chopped anchovies, if desired.
5) Serve the ... - 35.0148
Basic Crab Meat Dip
1) Make bite size pieces by cutting the crab meat.
2) Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise together until a mixture of smooth consistency forms.
3) Add ketchup, French dressing and onion and mix well.
4) Add at the last the crab meat.
5) Refrigerate for... - 34.0117
Tasty Meatballs In Fruit Sauce
Combine the ground turkey, bread crumbs, egg, salt and other seasonings in a large bowl and mix well.
Shape into 1 inch meatballs.
Brown in hot oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Combine the apple juice, orange juice, Italian dressing, ketchup, grape jelly,... - 38.8012
Cocktail Meatballs is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Cocktail Meatballs dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 29.3084
Japanese Shrimp And Egg Salad
1. Cook and drain the rice
2. Add the chopped onions, French dressing, shrimps, and 2 diced eggs and mix well
3. Set aside to chill
4. In a large bowl, place the greens and sprinkle the pickles on top of the bowl
5. Grate the whites and the yolks of... - 44.0077
Pork And Bean Salad
Cut the rotated pork into strips and place in a large bowl.
Whisk together the salad dressing, ketchup, chili powder and cumin.
Toss with pork and set aside while preparing the remaining ingredients.
Toss together the beans, corn, tomato, green pepper, onion... - 36.8279
Savory Herbed Mushrooms
1. Mix the dressing ingredients together.
2. Halve the mushrooms where necessary and toss in the dressing.
3. Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving. - 35.248
Fried Ham And Spiced Rice Salad
1) Cut the ham vertically into 8 slices.
2) In a skillet, fry the ham slices lightly in butter.
3) In a salad bowl, combine the cooked rice, salt and prepared mustard to taste.
4) Then stir in the crushed garlic, French dressing and tomato... - 40.8455
Dried Beef Sandwich
A wholesome complete meal in minutes is what this dried beef sandwich recipe offers. Take a bite on your way to work. - 39.4411
1) In a bowl beat oil, vinegar dressing and cream cheese.
2) Blend well.
3) Beat in tomato ketchup, onion and anchovy essence.
4) Serve with fruits. - 30.641
1. Divide ground beef into 4 equal parts.
2. Shape each portion to form thin patties (about 4-in diameter).
3. In an 8-inch square baking dish, place patties and cover with wax paper.
4. Heat on High for 4 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes, turn over... - 42.2831
Calypso Prawn Cocktail Salad
Calypso Prawns Cocktail salad, is refreshing salad with fresh prawns and tangy cocktail dressing. A salad that you would love to have on your dinner menu. Mildly flavored prawns, with a creamy and tangy dressing makes it a winner!!! - 40.3713
Easy To Make Saucy Party Dip
Your party appetizers will fall flat without zesty saucy party dips. To sizzle up your party platter, Betty shows how to make a delectable saucy party dip. Ideal for any party, any appetizer, or any snack, this dip surely won't disappoint. Stream the video... - 93.0057
Cheesy Chicken Strips
1. Heat oven to 400° Spray jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2xl inch, with cooking spray.
2. Cut chicken lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips. Mix crushed crackers and cheese in large resealable plastic bag. Beat egg in large bowl; add chicken strips to egg and toss... - 26.4944
1. On a bread slice scatter green bell pepper, tomato, lettuce and spinach.
2. Squeeze over ranch dressing, sour cream or mayonnaise and ketchup and top with the other bread slice.
3. Pack as a lunch snack or serve as snack. - 96.0418
A recipe from the book That Hungarian's in my Kitchen by Linda Radke - 22.3257
1) In a bowl beat French dressing into the cream cheese.
2) Mix remaining ingredients and blend till creamy.
3) Serve encircled with salty biscuits or potato chips. - 32.6654
Foo Yung Toss
The foo yung toss is a vegtable and bacon salad made with added eggs to it. prepared with chinese or asian veggies like bean sprouts and water chestnuts along with romaine, the foo yung toss is dressed with ketchup and oil with a dash of worcestershire sauce. - 36.7949
Ketchup Dressing Recipes By Category