- » Kesar
Enjoy our collection of kesar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kesar recipes.
Phirni is a popular North Indian sweet prepared on various occassions. It is essentially a dessert thickened using rice flour and sweetened using sugar. The ingredients are minimal and readily available which makes this sweet easy to whip up.
Many Muslim... - 41.9675
Kesar Badam Burfi
Burfis, a traditional Indian sweet made with milk, khoya and flavoring comes in varieties of shapes and forms. Burfi has been a part of many festivals and has been relished by people of all ages. - 41.4088
Kesar Badam is simply super delicious. Prepare this yummy Kesar Badam and serve it for your kids. Its nutritious, filling and addictive! I am sure your tots will be asking for more within minutes! - 41.1693
A rich, creamy milk-based sweet with home-made paneer (cottage cheese) dumplings simmered in milk sauce, flavored with saffron and cardomom and garnished with almonds and pistachios. - 40.9926
Are you looking for simple way to make kesar kulfi ? This recipe is perfect for you. Kulfi is a popular Indian flavoured frozen dessert made with milk .It is generally taken during summer as a dessert. Cook,share and enjoy this kesar kulfi recipe. - 36.8106
Kesar Elaichi Mango Murabba
Murraba or murrabo is a savoury pickle or achar originating in the Gujarat region of India. It is traditionally sweet, prepared with raw mangoes, sugar, and spices, and resembles a fruit preserve, such as apricot conserve or orange marmalade, more than the... - 35.6522
Kesar Firni is a very popular sweet dish in India. This is a festive dish generally made on Diwali. It can be eaten during breakfast. Cook, share and enjoy this Kesar Firni recipe. - 34.4495
Kesar Ma Ramas Na Tukra
1. Wash the fish fillets and marinate in salt and set aside.
2. Heat the saffron and crumble into a cup , of hot water and allow to steep. Keep the milk of one coconut in a cool place.
3. Fry the onion in three tablespoons butter. Add the green chilli and... - 32.0414
Murgh Kesar Malai
1. Cut, wash and dry chicken.
2. Rub with besan and set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Wash off besan and pat dry. - 29.5418
Heat oil in pan, add cumin seeds (if using), stir until they turn black, add rice, stir for 30 seconds.
Add water, saffron (if using), yellow colour, bring to boil, cover, simmer on low until rice is cooked (approx 15-20 mins).
All water should be absorbed by... - 29.1106
Kheer Kesar Ni ( Saffron Kheer )
1. Wash rice and cook till soft in 3 cups of water in a pressure cooker. Mix vigorously till the rice grains are mashed.
2. Heat the milk in a flat, wide mouthed vessel. Add the sugar, bring to the boil and then add the rice mixture and allow to cook over a... - 26.6716
Kesar Pista Kulfi ( Saffron Pistachio Kulfi )
1. Place milk, sugar and condensed milk in a heavy bottomed pan. Place over a medium flame and stir with a wooden spoon till the mixture becomes almost half the original amount. Add the crushed pistachios and remove from heat. Warm the saffron on a tava and... - 21.3029
Kesar Nl Rotli ( Saffron Rotlis )
1. Place sieved flour on your work surface and make a hole in the centre. Add saffron, milk and sugar and mix well and knead to a smooth dough.
2. Make about ten balls from this dough. Roll out into a round the size of a small normal roti, apply ghee to the... - 19.5109
Kesar Elaichi Milk
Kesar elaichi milk is a very refreshing and rejuvenating summer drink. The drink is very easy to make and is loved by kids the most! - 0
Kesar Badam Burfi - Saffron Flavored Almond Fudge
Kesar Badam Burfi is a melt in mouth kind of a dessert filled with the creaminess of the almonds and flavorful saffron. The fudge topped with saffron and nuts does add a little crunch and a sweet aroma to this dessert. This is perfect sweet to prepare at any... - 0
Kesar Recipes By Category