- » Kerala Style Curry
Kerala Style Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kerala style curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kerala style curry recipes.
Special Kerala-style Sambar
Someone who is not from Kerala is sure to ask “What is so special about Kerala Sambar?” The answer you are likely to get from someone who is from Kerala is “It’s different from the from the typical Sambars made in the other South Indian states.”... - 122.466
Kerala Style Fish Curry
A kerala style fish curry is very very hot and spicy with lot of herbs and it just tickles a person's taste buds. This is a normal fish curry which will be hot and spicey. This recipe can be served with lunch or dinner and is mostly used as a side dish. It is... - 47.8719
Palakkadan Style Sambar
1. To save cooking time, soak dal in water for about ½ an hour and then pressure cook it for about 3 whistles, along with chopped onions, potatoes and turmeric powder. Once done, let it cool naturally.
2. Heat a pan and put about 2-3 tbsp. of... - 32.6675
You May Also Like!
Kerala Style Tender Mango Pickle
In Kerala this type of pickle is often prepared in the wake of summers, when the mangoes are still in raw state. This pickle has big shelf life in comparison to others due to its integral method of preparation. In many Keralite homes, kannimanga curry is an... - 36.4009
Scrambled Bananas, Kerala Style
• Boil the bananas whole in hot water. Peel and grate them.
• Chop the chillies and ginger finely.
• Heat 2 tablespoons of oil along with the curry leaves and add the mustard seeds. Allow them to crackle and then add the chana dal and stir for 2... - 30.2556
Sauteed Bananas, Kerala Style
• Peel the bananas and mash them well with a potato masher. Add 1 1/2 cups of water and cook till tender.
• Place a thick bottomed pan on the fire. Add 1/2 cup pure ghee and place it on a medium flame. Put in the curry leaves, the red and green chillies,... - 26.9186
Kerala Style Drumstick Leaves Thoran
Wash the drumstick leaves. If you like, you can keep them whole or chop them.
Place the chopped onion and the curry sprigs in a vessel along with half a cup of oil. Allow to cook over a medium flame till the onion is soft and pink. Toss in the drumstick... - 27.8806
Traditional Erissery For Sandya
If you are craving a rich vegetarian curry in the wintry months, try this one. This recipe of Kerala Style pumpkin curry is rich in coconut and delicately spiced. Though it is made on auspicious occasions in Kerala, this pumpkin curry can satisfy your hunger... - 86.5382
Cabbage Thoran For Sandya
Cabbage Thoran is a classic dish delicately spiced with the traditional Kerala flavors of coconut, garlic, chili and cumin seeds. There are many different ways of preparing a thoran. Some use onions while others use shallots. Watch this video to learn how to... - 113.353
Stir Fried Mussels
This delicious sea food stir fry is a specialty of Northern Kerala, prepared using mussels - a seasonally available (during the months of August-September) seafood on the coasts of Kerala. - 0
Ash Gourd (kumbalanga) Stew
A stew is a uniquely prepared dish of Kerala (called ishtu in certain parts of Kerala) that is a revelation to the cooking style of the other states of India. The vegetable would be cooked in simmering coconut milk. There would be no mustard powder and no red... - 0
Prawns Tomato Stir Fry
Prawns & Tomato Stir Fry... Simply Delicious and my favourite!!!
Visit my website http://malayali.me for more recipes !!! - 44.2608