- » Kerala Cucumber
Kerala Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Kerala Cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Kerala Cucumber recipes.
Kerala Pineapple Beef Curry With Cucumber Raita
1) In a mixing bowl, mix the grated cucumber, salt, pepper and coriander together and refrigerate until chilled.
2) Soak the rice in cold water for 10 minutes, then drain and rinse under cold running water.
3) In a saucepan, add the rice, 4 cups cold... - 44.2351
Vellarika pachadi is a very popular cucumber raitha prepared and served in many Keralite homes on regular basis. This dish is easy to prepare and it requires fewer ingredients too. - 35.1326
Pulissery is served as a side dish for rice during lunch or dinner. It is prepared savory or sweet depending on the taste preferences of an individual. Pineapple, ripe mango, cucumber are some of the main ingredients used in the preparation of pulissery. In... - 34.7476
You May Also Like!
Kerala Sambar is different from the typical Sambars made in the other South Indian states. Kerala Sambar is made using a mixture of different vegetables whereas the other sambhar is made using a single vegetable.
It is an excellent curry with rice or with... - 56.0353
Special Kerala Avial
1. To the sliced vegetables add chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and 1 dsp coconut oil. Add slit green chillies. Cook on low flame, without water.
2. Once the vegetables are cooked, add the tamarind pulp or the raw mango and allow it to boil once.
3.... - 41.2692
Kerala cuisine boasts of liberal use of coconut in its curries, desserts, etc. This Pachadi also is an easy way to make the traditional pachadi without any cooking involved. - 0
Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed 10-inch skillet over a medium-high flame.
When hot, put in the whole cumin seeds.
As soon as they begin to darken, after a few seconds, add the chopped onions.
Stir and fry 7 to 8 minutes or until onions begin to turn a golden... - 43.3388
Kerala Cucumber Recipes By Category