- » Keema Masala
Keema Masala Recipes
Enjoy our collection of keema masala recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for keema masala recipes.
Keema Matar is easy to make meat recipe. Keema Matar gets its taste from minced meat mixed with garam masala and chili powder. Keema Matar is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 42.248
Spicy Dry Keema
This is a twist on the traditional North Indian Keema masala. This does not have as many spices and hence the minced meat retains some of its nutrients making it both comparatively healthy as well as light. - 0
If mutton is what you love, then try this kheema matar recipe secret to a yummy dish. Mutton mince cooked with green peas and a range of Indian spices is the answer to a perfect delicacy. Treat your family and friends to a popular Indian delight. - 41.1667
Peanuts Chicken Keema Matar
Keema matar is a classical dish which has been served from the Mughal period. A combination of soft peas with ground meat and spices, works really well. I have added peanuts for extra crunchiness. You can avoid it if you like. - 0
Mix all ingredients and grind to a smooth paste without adding water.
Mix in the eggs.
Make small lemon-sized dumpling of the dough.
Heat oil till medium-hot and fry till golden in colour.
Dry on paper.
Serve hot. - 34.0466
Turn you minced meat into a delicious South Asian dish. In this video, chef is making an easy and delicious keema matar or stir fried minced meat with peas. She just stir fries beef in a skillet with few spices and peas. Just a few stirs and the dish is ready. - 104.468
Classic Keema Matar
Heat oil in pan, add clove, cinnamon, pepper corn.
As clove and pepper com pop, add onion, saute until transparent, add mince, garam masala, coriander powder, chilli powder, stir till meat is browned and separated.
Add yogurt, peas, salt, stir well, cover,... - 38.5519
Keema Matar - Minced Beef And Green Peas Curry
Fry the onion in the oil until it is lightly browned.
Mix the garlic with the spices, add to the onion and fry gently for about 1 minute.
Add the meat and continue to fry until the meat is brown, stirring frequently.
Then add the tomatoes and peas, pour in... - 35.1428
How To Make Chicken Keema Matar Curry
Learn how to make Chicken Keema Matar Curry (Ground chicken with Green Peas cooked with Indian spices)
Keema means minced meat and you can also use ground lamb, beef or turkey instead of chicken in this recipe. - 0
Simmered Keema Matar
Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the minced onions and stir-fry until golden brown.
Stir in all the remaining ingredients except the last five.
Continue to stir-fry until the oil just starts to float.
Add the lamb or beef, chopped... - 47.414
Indian Keema Matar
Keema matar is an authentic Indian recipe, which many of you must have tasted. Preparing this Indian comfort food is quite easy and quick. This spicy minced meat dish is a real treat for your appetite, which you can serve with rice or Indian flat bread or... - 139.282
Heat the oil in the pan or cooker.
Drop in the cinnamon and cardamom.
Turn the heat to medium and let them sizzle for a minute.
Add the cumin seeds.
Let them turn a shade darker.
Add the onion.
Stir and fry till it turns light brown.
Add the ginger and garlic... - 44.7356
1. Mash paneer roughly. Dry the mashed paneer in a clean karahi on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Do not keep it for too long on the fire.
2. Heat oil in a clean karahi. Add zeera. When it splutters, add red chilli pd.
3. Add the peas. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Add... - 33.5508
Keema matar or keema muttar is a preparaton of mutton with peas. Spicy and filling, the keema matar curry can be served with rice or pulao and is flavord with garam masala, coriander powder, red chilies, cumin, ginger and garlic. This recipe for keema matar... - 45.2692
Kashmiri Keema Pulao
In this video Bikramjit prepares a sumptuous rice dish straight from Kashmir, Paradise of India. - 0
Wash the mince in a strainer.
Press to drain out the water well.
Heat oil/ghee in a pressure cooker.
Add cloves, stick cinnamon and peppercorns.
Fry for 1 minute.
Add chopped onions, stir fry till onions turn golden brown in colour.
Add ginger garlic,... - 40.2611
Marinate keema with black vinegar and salt for around 45 minutes.
Add the masala paste to the curd, mix them properly and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan.
Add the finely chopped onions and fry till half done.
Then put the marinated keema in it and cook for... - 42.5941
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and fry until golden.
Stir in the ginger, meat, garam masala and chilli powder and fry, stirring, until the meat is browned.
Stir in the tomatoes, tomato puree, stock, seasoning and half the yogurt.
Cover... - 35.7266
Fry onion golden brown.
Add garam masala and mince and fry well till water dries.
Add in ground masala, tomato, methi, salt and 2 cups hot water.
Cover and simmer till mince is cooked.
Increase heat and fry contents of pan till reddish brown.
Serve... - 41.8771
1. Divide the rice into 2 portions, boil one in salted water along with one bay leaf. Drain when soft. Boil the other portion in salted water along with the one bay leaf and the jelabi colour. Drain when soft. Melt half cup ghee and pour over both the... - 29.0322
Heat 3 tbs oil in a pressure cooker vessel. Add shahijeera and allow them to sizzle. Add cardamom, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
Add chopped onions and turmeric powder and saute until onions begin become translucent.
Add green chillies, tomatoes, salt and... - 41.2173
Keema Stuffed Bittergourds
1) Beat curd and 1 cup hot water together.
2) Make a paste of onion, ginger, garlic, coconut and poppy seeds.
3) Peel the bitter gourds and slit lengthwise. Coat them with salt and leave for 5-6 hours. Then squeeze and wash them.
4) Make onion... - 44.0616
Clean and wash the spinach thoroughly.
Chop the spinach.
Soak the soya nuggets in hot water for 15 minutes.
Drain water and break the nuggets into smaller pieces if desired.
Meat oil in a thick bottomed pan and place the cumin seeds in it.
When the cumin... - 45.7695
To make filling, heat oil in pan over medium heat, saute onion until transparent.
Add mince, masala paste, salt, chilli, stir until the meat is separated and cooked through.
Add peas, potato, water, cover, cook on low until potato is tender (approx 8... - 41.8259
Kashmiri Keema Pulao
Kashmiri Keema Pulao is simple to make rice recipe. Kashmiri Keema Pulao gets its taste from rice mixed with meat and peas. Kashmiri Keema Pulao is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 34.3759
Sift maida and salt.
Add ghee and a little water to form a non-sticky dough.
Knead well, cover and rest 1/2 an hour.
Roll out into 8 rotis, about 7" in diameter.
Mix cooked mince with chopped onion, chillies and coriander, garam masala and lemon juice and... - 46.2013
Keema Kofta Curry
Keema kofts acurry is indian preparation of meatballs in a curry base. Prepared with ground or minced mutton the koftas or meatballs are made with eggs, meat, bread along with spices like garam masala, chili powder and cooked in a gravy of tomato puree and... - 48.9894
Balti Keema With Sweet Potatoes Okra & Spinach
1. Bring 2 saucepans of water to the boil. Add the sweet potatoes to one and the okra to the other. Boil both vegetables for 4—5 minutes, then drain well. Cut the okra into 1 cm / 1/2 inch slices. Set aside both vegetables.
2. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or... - 34.7538
Keema Stuffed Cauliflower
1) Make a paste of onion, ginger and garlic.
2) Wash and clean cauliflower closely.
3) Take a wok, and heat ghee. Fry half of the ground paste until golden brown.
4) Add garam masala and half of turmeric powder. Saute for a minute.
5)... - 46.8628
Baked Lamb Keema
1. Place the papaya pulp in a bowl, add the minced lamb, yogurt, chilli powder, ginger, garlic, salt, garam masala and allspice and mix together well with your hands. Put the green chillies and fresh coriander in a food processor and grind for about 1 minute,... - 36.6047
Keema Kofta Curry
Want to make a delicious curry with your minced meat? Try making Keema kofta curry by following this video. The best part of the recipe is the meatballs are not deep fried thus they are less oily or fatty. The yogurt, fried onion and tomatoes blended together... - 114.269
Kashmiri Keema Matar
Put mince in a pan with the ghee, salt, ginger, asafoetida and yoghurt.
Cover and cook on a slow fire till water dries.
Add in chilli powder, peas and coriander powder, and fry till browned, add 1/2 cup hot water and simmer till water dries and ghee surfaces... - 41.6053
Maharaja Keema has a royal taste. The fusion of ginger, chilli and turmeric powder gives the Maharaja Keema a brilliant taste. Must catch it. - 40.5126
Egg And Keema Casserole
Heat 1 tbl.
oil and fry onions for a few mins.
Then add ginger-garlic paste and fry again.
Add kheema, chilli powder, turmeric, salt and tomatoes and fry till the liquid has dried up.
Add 1 cup water and stir and mix well.
Cover the pan and cook... - 40.3464
1. Boil mutton with onion and salt. Grind together remaining spices and mix with gram flour and cooked minced meat. Add lime juice and mix well.
2. Spread on the back of one colocasia leaf. Put another leaf on top and apply more mixture. Repeat till all the... - 34.9225
1) Wash and soak poha with sufficient water.
2) In a wok, heat oil and fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies until soft.
3) Add kheema, salt and ground spices. Saute them until dry and crumbly.
4) Add water to cover ingredients and... - 44.3151
Keema Brinjal Mix
1) Grill brinjals on gas or charcoal flame and roast until the skin turns black and wrinkled.
2) Hold it under cold water. Peel its skin and mash it.
3) Take a wok and heat oil. Now fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies until soft.
4)... - 45.5236
1) In a wok, heat ghee and fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies until soft.
2) Add the spices and poppy seeds and cook for a few minutes.
3) Now, add kheema and fry until dry and crumbly.
4) Add coconut milk and salt. Cover the wok and cook on low... - 45.3598
1) Fry the onions in ghee till golden brown. Then add mint cook for a minute and remove from fire.
2) In a pan, heat ghee and add whole spices, kheema, ground spices, salt , ginger, garlic and red chillies. Cook until kheema is dry.
3) Now, add a cup... - 44.2716
1. Clean and mince mutton.
2. Mince onions, garlic and ginger. Chop green chillies.
3. Heat fat. Fry gram, ground masala, onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies.
4. Add meat and fry for a few minutes.
5. Add cut tomatoes and cook covered on slow fire.
6.... - 45.0996
1. Heat oil in frypan, saute onion, garlic, ginger till golden brown.
2. Add rest of the ingredients, stir on high for 2 mins.
3. Add 1/2 cup water, bring to boil, cover, cook on low till mince is cooked.
4. Stir on high to remove excess water, adjust salt,... - 39.5224
Vegetarian Keema Tofu
1. In a nonstick pan heat oil and add cumin seeds, turmeric, onions, ginger paste, garlic paste and shredded carrots and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Add and crumble tofu into the pan and mix
3. Mix in red chili powder, garam masala, salt to taste and... - 102.246
Alu Keema Tikki
1.In a large sized bowl,mix potatoes with flour, butter, egg, garam masala, egg, salt, paprika, and oil.
2.Knead into a smooth dough.
3. Turn out the dough on floured surface, dredge it with flour and roll.
4.Cut 10 rounds or squares of the... - 46.6903
Vegetarian Keema With Peas
This recipe is very similar to the keema and peas curry, but just that it is vegan. The use of soya granules gives it the texture of meat and taste very good. It is best served with rotis but it goes well with hot rice as well. - 0
This super-quick, super-satisfying Tava Kheema is simply great. Here is one of the favorite recipes for Kheema or mincemeat. It is delicious and easy way to cook mutton, since the meat is tender, it does not take long to cook. You can also add in some extras... - 0
Machh has a luscious taste. Machh gets its taste from mutton keema cooked with garam masala and spices. Machh is served as main dish in special occasion. - 41.5259
Want a make your kebabs super delicious? Try this masala kebab recipe from this video as the chef shows how to spice up your kebabs. After making those delicious kebabs, she prepares a delicious masala or dry gravy using tomato, onion and spices. So, for the... - 115.144
Kheema (mutton Mince) Biryani
Not many try making biryani with ground meat, but today I went ahead and tried that. If you are looking for a quick yet very tasty one dish meal, this will surely be more than satisfying. Feel free to substitute kheema with mutton or chicken pieces, if you... - 0
An innovative mutton pakora recipe for your special party. Make delicious deep fried mutton dumpling as snack for your friends gathering. Have a blast with food that sets the right mood for the evening. - 37.9032
Chicken Seekh Kabab
Preheat the oven on 325 degree F
Put the keema in the strainer and drain off the excess water
mix all the ingredients to the keema and knead well with a wooden spoon or by hand.
keep it refrigerated for atleast half and hour.
now with wet hands take a big... - 47.3618
Kababs made from minced mutton...a hot favourite starter/side dish...can also be enjoyed as a complete meal. - 48.5784