- » Keema
Keema is a meat dish from the Indian subcontinent. It is also popularly known as kheema, Qeema or kima. Keema translates to minced meat in chaste Urdu. It is normally prepared as a curry with minced beef, peas or ... More »
Indian Keema Matar
Keema matar is an authentic Indian recipe, which many of you must have tasted. Preparing this Indian comfort food is quite easy and quick. This spicy minced meat dish is a real treat for your appetite, which you can serve with rice or Indian flat bread or... - 162.904
My 5 year old’s teacher asked her what her favorite food was, she said “keema.” The teacher’s response was “oh, I’m not sure what that is.” That’s because you haven't LIVED lady! Use this recipe for beef, lamb, chicken, turkey or even soy meat... - 152.919
Keema Or Curried Ground Beef
1. In a large pot, fry onions and chilies over a medium-high heat.
2. Add all the dried spices and continue to fry for another few minutes.
3. Add ginger-onion-garlic paste, fry for a few more minutes until all spices and aromatics become a spicy... - 110.742
Turn you minced meat into a delicious South Asian dish. In this video, chef is making an easy and delicious keema matar or stir fried minced meat with peas. She just stir fries beef in a skillet with few spices and peas. Just a few stirs and the dish is ready. - 107.709
Sweet Scrambled Eggs And Meatless Keema Mutter
Bored of French toast and waffles for breakfast? How about trying somethng unique, healthy and filling as sweet scrambled eggs and meatless keema mutter for breakfast. Chef Bhal Dave presents two easy to make recipes that can be prepared in a snap and is a... - 80.5456
Simmered Keema Matar
Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the minced onions and stir-fry until golden brown.
Stir in all the remaining ingredients except the last five.
Continue to stir-fry until the oil just starts to float.
Add the lamb or beef, chopped... - 47.0117
1) In a wok, heat ghee and fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies until soft.
2) Add the spices and poppy seeds and cook for a few minutes.
3) Now, add kheema and fry until dry and crumbly.
4) Add coconut milk and salt. Cover the wok and cook on low... - 46.4096
Keema Stuffed Cauliflower
1) Make a paste of onion, ginger and garlic.
2) Wash and clean cauliflower closely.
3) Take a wok, and heat ghee. Fry half of the ground paste until golden brown.
4) Add garam masala and half of turmeric powder. Saute for a minute.
5)... - 46.3604
Keema Stuffed Bittergourds
1) Beat curd and 1 cup hot water together.
2) Make a paste of onion, ginger, garlic, coconut and poppy seeds.
3) Peel the bitter gourds and slit lengthwise. Coat them with salt and leave for 5-6 hours. Then squeeze and wash them.
4) Make onion... - 46.0925
Vegetable Keema Pizza
Sprinkle yeast and sugar over a bowl of warm water and keep covered for 10-15 minutes.
Put salt, oil and flour to yeast mixture and mix with fork for 2-3 minutes and then knead with hands to a smooth dough.
Cover dough with a wet cloth and keep in a warm... - 45.8131
Place chopped onions, garlic, and ginger in blender with 3 tablespoons water and blend to smooth paste (1 minute).
Heat oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
When hot, add cinnamon stick, cloves, black peppercorns, bay leaf, and last the... - 45.4371
Heat fat in a pan and fry onions till brown.
Add remaining ingredients except lime juice and ingredients for covering-Saute, adding a litde water as required till mince is cooked and brown.
It should be completely dry.
Add lime juice.
Mix well and keep aside... - 44.9533
Keema Brinjal Mix
1) Grill brinjals on gas or charcoal flame and roast until the skin turns black and wrinkled.
2) Hold it under cold water. Peel its skin and mash it.
3) Take a wok and heat oil. Now fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies until soft.
4)... - 44.9011
1) Fry the onions in ghee till golden brown. Then add mint cook for a minute and remove from fire.
2) In a pan, heat ghee and add whole spices, kheema, ground spices, salt , ginger, garlic and red chillies. Cook until kheema is dry.
3) Now, add a cup... - 44.4594
Keema With Fried Onions
Halve the onion rings and separate.
Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed 10-12-inch skillet over medium heat.
When hot, add the halved onion rings and fry them for about 5 minutes until they are dark brown but not burned.
Remove with a slotted spoon and spread on... - 44.1554
Clean and wash the spinach thoroughly.
Chop the spinach.
Soak the soya nuggets in hot water for 15 minutes.
Drain water and break the nuggets into smaller pieces if desired.
Meat oil in a thick bottomed pan and place the cumin seeds in it.
When the cumin... - 44.139
1) Wash and soak poha with sufficient water.
2) In a wok, heat oil and fry onions, ginger, garlic and chillies until soft.
3) Add kheema, salt and ground spices. Saute them until dry and crumbly.
4) Add water to cover ingredients and... - 43.95
Fry onion golden brown.
Add garam masala and mince and fry well till water dries.
Add in ground masala, tomato, methi, salt and 2 cups hot water.
Cover and simmer till mince is cooked.
Increase heat and fry contents of pan till reddish brown.
Serve... - 43.5763
When only a small portion of meat is available in your refrigerator and you have no clue how to use it, Kheema Cauliflower dish comes in handy since it is easy to make and tasty to eat. - 43.5328
Heat the oil in the pan or cooker.
Drop in the cinnamon and cardamom.
Turn the heat to medium and let them sizzle for a minute.
Add the cumin seeds.
Let them turn a shade darker.
Add the onion.
Stir and fry till it turns light brown.
Add the ginger and garlic... - 43.4248
Egg Keema With Meat
• KEEMA DEVIL
KEEMA------ 500 GMS
BREAD (DIPPED IN MILK ) ----- 2 SLICES
ONION -------- 1 PC
EGG ----------- 2 PCS
ANCHOVY ESSENCE -------------- 1 TABLESPOON
SALT & PEPPER ------------- TO TASTE
REFINED OIL --------------- TO FRY
... - 43.2664
If mutton is what you love, then try this kheema matar recipe secret to a yummy dish. Mutton mince cooked with green peas and a range of Indian spices is the answer to a perfect delicacy. Treat your family and friends to a popular Indian delight. - 42.5973
1)In a saucepan, heat ghee on medium heat and sauté onion and garlic until light brown.
2)Add the cumin and turmeric and stir. Then add the tomatoes, chilies and ginger. Stir.
3)Stir in beef, yogurt and salt and mix. Decrease heat and cover the pan.... - 41.932
Heat 3 tbs oil in a pressure cooker vessel. Add shahijeera and allow them to sizzle. Add cardamom, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
Add chopped onions and turmeric powder and saute until onions begin become translucent.
Add green chillies, tomatoes, salt and... - 41.1269
Marinate keema with black vinegar and salt for around 45 minutes.
Add the masala paste to the curd, mix them properly and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan.
Add the finely chopped onions and fry till half done.
Then put the marinated keema in it and cook for... - 41.0778
1. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoon ghee and add cumin seeds.
2. When seeds stop spluttering, add chillies and potatoes. Fry until colour changes.
3. Add half cup water.
4. Cook the potatoes until done.
5. Add curds and groundnuts and stir.
6. Cook the... - 40.8801
Keema Matar is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 40.5192
Keema Matar is easy to make meat recipe. Keema Matar gets its taste from minced meat mixed with garam masala and chili powder. Keema Matar is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 40.0926
To make filling, heat oil in pan over medium heat, saute onion until transparent.
Add mince, masala paste, salt, chilli, stir until the meat is separated and cooked through.
Add peas, potato, water, cover, cook on low until potato is tender (approx 8... - 39.7215
Keema Per Eeda
Heat fat in a frying pan large enough to hold eggs and mince mixture and fry onions till light brown.
Add mince and saute till brown.
Add remaining ingredients except eggs and cook till mince is done, adding some water if necessary.
Spread mixture evenly in... - 39.2139
Wash the mince in a strainer.
Press to drain out the water well.
Heat oil/ghee in a pressure cooker.
Add cloves, stick cinnamon and peppercorns.
Fry for 1 minute.
Add chopped onions, stir fry till onions turn golden brown in colour.
Add ginger garlic,... - 39.0668
Egg And Keema Casserole
Heat 1 tbl.
oil and fry onions for a few mins.
Then add ginger-garlic paste and fry again.
Add kheema, chilli powder, turmeric, salt and tomatoes and fry till the liquid has dried up.
Add 1 cup water and stir and mix well.
Cover the pan and cook... - 38.8843
1. Chop onion and tomatoes and fry in hot fat.
2. Add all the ingredients except eggs, peas and coriander leaves.
3. Cook on a slow fire for 30 minutes or till the mince is tender. Add a little water if necessary.
4. When three-fourths done add peas.
5. Serve... - 38.8559
Baked Lamb Keema
1. Place the papaya pulp in a bowl, add the minced lamb, yogurt, chilli powder, ginger, garlic, salt, garam masala and allspice and mix together well with your hands. Put the green chillies and fresh coriander in a food processor and grind for about 1 minute,... - 38.6394
Maharaja Keema has a royal taste. The fusion of ginger, chilli and turmeric powder gives the Maharaja Keema a brilliant taste. Must catch it. - 38.3999
Mutton And Carrot Keema
1. Mince the meat. Chop carrot into small pieces.
2. Chop garlic, ginger and onions. Keep green chillies whole.
3. Mix prepared ingredients, turmeric, salt and pepper. Add sufficient water to cook minced meat fairly dry.
4. When meat is done and carrots well... - 37.8999
Classic Keema Matar
Heat oil in pan, add clove, cinnamon, pepper corn.
As clove and pepper com pop, add onion, saute until transparent, add mince, garam masala, coriander powder, chilli powder, stir till meat is browned and separated.
Add yogurt, peas, salt, stir well, cover,... - 37.6021
1. Boil mutton with onion and salt. Grind together remaining spices and mix with gram flour and cooked minced meat. Add lime juice and mix well.
2. Spread on the back of one colocasia leaf. Put another leaf on top and apply more mixture. Repeat till all the... - 35.0673
Heat oil in a frying pan, add green pepper and garlic, saute over moderate heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
Increase heat, add chicken, saute until cooked through.
Mix in curry and chilli powder, season with salt.
Cook for 2 minutes, add corn, cook until... - 34.942
Keema Matar - Minced Beef And Green Peas Curry
Fry the onion in the oil until it is lightly browned.
Mix the garlic with the spices, add to the onion and fry gently for about 1 minute.
Add the meat and continue to fry until the meat is brown, stirring frequently.
Then add the tomatoes and peas, pour in... - 34.0385
Sweet Sour Keema (minced Meat)
1 Heat the oil and fry one of the onions golden brown. Add the rest of the onion as well as the chillies, curry leaves, ginger and garlic. Fry for 5-6 minutes.
2 Add all the spices and fry a few seconds more.
3 Add the mince and fry till the water from the... - 33.5687
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and fry until golden.
Stir in the ginger, meat, garam masala and chilli powder and fry, stirring, until the meat is browned.
Stir in the tomatoes, tomato puree, stock, seasoning and half the yogurt.
Cover... - 33.4773
Kashmiri Keema Pulao
Kashmiri Keema Pulao is simple to make rice recipe. Kashmiri Keema Pulao gets its taste from rice mixed with meat and peas. Kashmiri Keema Pulao is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 32.9867
Balti Keema With Sweet Potatoes Okra & Spinach
1. Bring 2 saucepans of water to the boil. Add the sweet potatoes to one and the okra to the other. Boil both vegetables for 4—5 minutes, then drain well. Cut the okra into 1 cm / 1/2 inch slices. Set aside both vegetables.
2. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or... - 32.1534
Mix all ingredients and grind to a smooth paste without adding water.
Mix in the eggs.
Make small lemon-sized dumpling of the dough.
Heat oil till medium-hot and fry till golden in colour.
Dry on paper.
Serve hot. - 31.9292
1. Mash paneer roughly. Dry the mashed paneer in a clean karahi on low heat for 2-3 minutes. Do not keep it for too long on the fire.
2. Heat oil in a clean karahi. Add zeera. When it splutters, add red chilli pd.
3. Add the peas. Cook for 1 minute.
4. Add... - 31.8076
1. Divide the rice into 2 portions, boil one in salted water along with one bay leaf. Drain when soft. Boil the other portion in salted water along with the one bay leaf and the jelabi colour. Drain when soft. Melt half cup ghee and pour over both the... - 27.9022
Bill Clifford's Keema With Peas
Bill Clifford's Keema With Peas is a delicious dish that guarantees a sumptuous meal. This dish is always in demand at home especially for the yearly family get together. Trust me, you will love this Bill Clifford's Keema With Peas recipe! - 26.7946
How To Make Chicken Keema Matar Curry
Learn how to make Chicken Keema Matar Curry (Ground chicken with Green Peas cooked with Indian spices)
Keema means minced meat and you can also use ground lamb, beef or turkey instead of chicken in this recipe. - 0
Spicy Dry Keema
This is a twist on the traditional North Indian Keema masala. This does not have as many spices and hence the minced meat retains some of its nutrients making it both comparatively healthy as well as light. - 0
Keema Recipes By Category