- » Keebler Cracker
Keebler Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of keebler cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for keebler cracker recipes.
Cinnamon Sparkled Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put together crumbs and butter; using a fork blend to form a dough.
3. Grease a 9-inch spring form pan.
4. On the bottom and up sides of greased pan, press the... - 49.1049
Cream the cream cheese.
Add sugar and flavouring.
Blend until smooth.
Mix Dream Whip and milk together and whip.
Add cheese mixture and blend thoroughly.
Spread on graham cracker crust.
Carefully spoon on pie filling.
Chill overnight. - 37.6977
Hot Shrimp Dip
Whether it’s a party or impromptu gathering, there is nothing quite like yummy dips to sizzle up your crunchy-munchies. Beryl Stokes whisks in delicious shrimp sauce that pairs well with mini toasts or crackers. Very easy to make, this dip can be prepared... - 88.611
Candy Apple Pie
In large saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups juice, candies, vanilla, food coloring and apples.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer just until apples are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Combine remaining 1/4 cup juice and cornstarch in small bowl.
Stir... - 41.4598
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Cut 2 pieces of waxed paper, approximately 12-inches by 17-inches.
3. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients reserving ½ cup cracker crumbs and the Cheddar cheese.
4. Mix well,... - 46.4664
1. Rinse the chicken and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
3. In a zip-lock bag, combine the cracker crumbs and the dressing mix.
4. Add 2-3 chicken pieces to the crumbs and toss to coat well.
5. Arrange... - 38.5697
Star Spangled Cheesecake
Brush egg yolk over pie crust.
Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes.
For Filling, while crust is baking, blend ricotta cheese until smooth in food processor or blender.
Add all remaining filling ingredients; process just until mixed.
Pour into prepared crust;... - 46.2796
Luscious Pumpkin Pie
Luscious Pumpkin Pie has a fine taste. Luscious Pumpkin Pie gets its taste from pumpkin filling in pie crust. Luscious Pumpkin Pie is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 45.3143
Lynn's Sesame Spinach Spread
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious spread for crackers that is super easy and great as a appetizer or snack. From Keebler. - 0
Keebler Cracker Recipes By Category