- » Kecap Manis Indonesian Soy Sauce
Kecap Manis Indonesian Soy Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Kecap Manis Indonesian Soy Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Kecap Manis Indonesian Soy Sauce recipes.
Indonesian Sweet Soy Sauce Kecap Manis
1. In a heavy medium saucepan, cook the sugar over moderately low heat, stirring occasionally, until it melts and is caramelized to a rich brown.
2. Add the soy sauce, garlic, star anise and 1/4 cup of water. Cook stirring, until the caramel and soy are... - 25.8174
Kecap Manis Indonesian Soy Sauce
Combine sugar and water in 2-quart saucepan.
Bring to simmer over medium heat, stirring just until sugar dissolves.
Increase heat to high and continue cooking until syrup reaches 200°F on candy thermometer, about 5 minutes.
Reduce heat to low, stir in... - 27.9648
You May Also Like!
Indonesian Fried Tofu And Bean Sprout Salad Tahugoreng
1. Place the bean sprouts in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and let stand for 2 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water; drain well. Dry on paper towels. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or overnight.
2. Dry the tofu cakes on a paper towel. Cut... - 39.4894
Chili Chicken & Red Pepper Stir Fry
Today I have an Indonesian-inspired chicken stir-fry I made as a result of running out of soy sauce and mirin. I was originally gonna make some teriyaki chicken, but all I had left was some kecap manis and shaoxing cooking wine. Threw in some chili and a half... - 111.958
J's Nasi Goreng
Red curry paste is a great ingredient to have handy. It lasts practically forever in the fridge and is extremely versatile. I use it in many different recipes, including this one for my version of the famous Indonesian fried rice, Nasi Goreng. There are so... - 0
Ayam Bakar Jakarta - Indonesian Grilled Chicken
Ayam Bakar Jakarta, literally translated to char grilled chicken jakarta style. A very popular dish in Indonesia, acquires its flavor from the wonderful asian spices used in it and served with kemangi - thai variety of basil,very sharp and fragrant. A... - 48.3948
Kacang Sauce Peanut Sauce
Place peanuts in processor or blender and mix to paste or butter, stopping to scrape down sides as necessary.
Heat oil in small saucepan.
Add onion and garlic and saute about 1 minute.
Stirring constantly, add coconut milk, sambal oelek, ginger, cumin, lemon... - 35.6675
Sate Babi Skewered Barbecued Pork
Combine onion, ginger, garlic, soy sauce and lime juice in bowl.
Add pork and mix well.
Cover and marinate 2 hours, tossing occasionally with fork.
Prepare charcoal (or use broiler).
Remove pork from marinade and thread on wooden or bamboo skewers (5 or 6... - 31.4722
Sate Kambing Skewered Barbecued Lamb
Combine onion, garlic, soy sauce, lemon juice and seasoning in bowl.
Add lamb and mix well.
Cover and marinate 1 hour, tossing frequently.
Broil, turning and basting, about 5 minutes, or until done.
Serve with Kacang Saus. - 24.7839
Gado Gado With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on size; drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
2. In another saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower until just tender,... - 40.2855