- » Kebab Rice
Kebab Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kebab rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kebab rice recipes.
Healthy Greek-style Lamb Brochette With Brown Rice Pilaf
Chef Binks makes the traditional picnic fare of Greece, lean lamb brochettes grilled in a panini maker and served over a bed of quick and easy brown rice pilaf. The intense meaty flavor of these brochettes is nicely offset by a low-fat yogurt sauce flavored... - 113.827
Indonesian Satay Beef Kebabs With Jasmine Rice
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) Thread the beef on skewers, place in a deep dish and keep aside.
3) In a food processor or blender, add all the marinade ingredients and puree until smooth.
4) Pour the marinade over the skewered beef, cover... - 45.8577
Shish Kebab With Rice
In a medium casserole arrange a layer of chopped parsley to cover the bottom, cover the parsley with a thin layer of chopped onion, and sprinkle with chopped thyme and oregano.
Cut the lamb into 1- or 1/2-inch cubes and arrange on top of the herbs in... - 42.0643
Shrimp Kebab With Barbecued Rice
These shrimp kebabs with barbecued rice is a peppy party preparation of shrimp. Prepared with a herbed marinade with lemon juice, the shrimp kebabs are barbecued or grilled over hot coals and can be served as appetizers or a side at dinner or lunches. - 37.251
You May Also Like!
Rice Ball Kebabs
1. Make a ginger-garlic paste.
2. Keep 1 tbsp flour aside.
3. Mix all the other ingredients.
4. Shape them into balls, kebab sized.
5. Roll them in the dry flour kept aside.
6. Steam and bake till golden brown. - 30.0914
Liver Kebabs With Onion Rice
Stretch the bacon rashers, then cut each in half crossways.
Thread the bacon rolls onto skewers alternately with the liver cubes, mushrooms and tomato halves.
Brush with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
For the rice, melt the butter... - 39.9668
Kebabs And Onion Rice
1. Trim the excess fat from bacon rashers and slice into halves.
2. Slice the liver into cubes. Roll each cube with the piece of bacon.
3. Take skewers and thread halved tomatoes, liver, bacon and mushroom caps alternately. Season well... - 42.8378
Shish Kebabs With Mint Rice
Place meat in a plastic bag.
Combine oil, lemon juice, wine, salt and rosemary.
Pour over lamb; close bag securely.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours or overnight, turning several times.
Drain lamb; reserve marinade.
Thread lamb chunks onto... - 44.0697
1 Combine the sausage meat with the egg, onion and bread crumbs, herbs and salt.
2 Divide into 12 meatballs.
3 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F,gas6.
4 Arrange the meatballs on the skewers with the mushrooms, pieces of red pepper and bay leaves... - 43.9006
Italian Sausage And Beef Kebabs
Alternate beef, sausage, onion, pepper and garlic on skewers.
Place on ovenproof platter.
Mix oil, chili sauce, lemon juice, pepper and paprika together; brush over skewers.
Broil about 6 minutes on each side (depending on size) 6 in (15 cm) from top... - 34.2443
Kebabs have a delicious taste. My folks had come over to my place and on Saturday evening I made kebabs and served with vegetables and they enjoyed it. - 30.6601