- » Kebab Marinade
Kebab Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kebab marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kebab marinade recipes.
Bbq Chicken Shish Kebab
http://HowToExpo.com For written directions and ingredients visit http://howtoexpo.com/recipes/bbq-chicken-shish-kebab-marinade - 18.2203
Veal Kebabs In Chinese Marinade
Place meat in a mixing bowl, pour over marinade, cover and stand for 2-3 hours.
Drain meat and thread onto skewers.
Barbecue over hot coals for approximately 20 minutes or until meat is tender.
Turn and baste frequently with the marinade while cooking. - 30.6565
Shish Kebab With Onion Marinade
Shish Kebobs With Onion Marinade is one of the lamb kabobs that I have come across. Believe it or not, my family can have at least five batches of these yummy Shish Kebobs With Onion Marinade in no time! Try it! - 35.3771
Kebab Pungent Marinade
I made this Kebob Pungent Marinade last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. It was a tremendous success. Try this wonderful Kebob Pungent Marinade recipe for yourself! - 35.9159
Trout Steak Shish Kebabs
– Slide trout onto skewers, alternating with vegetables (place a piece of bacon on either side of the trout), then place skewered fish in a long, shallow dish. In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients, pour over shish kebabs and marinate 24 hours, turning... - 30.9926
Marinades Far Lamb Kebabs
Mix all the ingredients together and leave the meat in the marinade at room temperature for 2 hours, turning as often as you can.
Transfer the lamb to skewers with fresh bay leaves between the cubes, or alternate with pieces of pepper, whole mushrooms, whole... - 34.761
Courgette And Halloumi Kebabs With Thyme And Lemon Marinade
1. Halve and thickly slice the courgettes
2. Cut the onion into wedges and separate.
3. On 8 pre soaked wooden skewers, thread the halloumi, tomatoes, courgettes and onions onto 8 pre-soaked skewers.
4. Place on a platter and cover with... - 46.5719
Grilled Swordfish Kebabs With Orange-mint Marinade
In a baking dish, combine orange and lemon juices and zests, oil, mint, oregano, and garlic; add the swordfish.
Cover dish and refrigerate no longer than 1 to 2 hours, turning the fish occasionally.
Alternately thread swordfish cubes, pepper pieces, and bay... - 35.746
Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs
Don't close your eyes even for a minute once you have made this Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs dish, cos someone might steal it away. Pacific Chicken, Shrimp & Kiwi Fruit Kebabs is that good. Keep guard! - 34.9408
Marinated Beef Kabobs
Trim excess fat from steak; cut into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
Place meat cubes in a shallow container.
Combine dressing and next 4 ingredients, stirring well; pour over meat.
Cover and refrigerate ait least 8 hours, stirring meat occasionally.
Remove meat from... - 44.6288
Shish Kabob Marinade
"Combine all ingredients; pour over lamb.
Toss to coat all pieces thoroughly.
Cover; refrigerate over- night.
Toss again; allow lamb cubes to remain in mar- inade until ready to place on skewers." - 26.9636
Salmon Shish Kebabs With Fruit
Salmon Shish Kebabs With Fruit are well loved by my family and there is never a problem with leftovers when it comes to this dish! . This mouthwatering dish is eaten up in no time! Try this Salmon Shish Kebabs With Fruit recipe for yourself. - 37.9258
Venison Kebabs With Vegetables
Delicious Venison Kebabs With Vegetables is perfect for your backyard parties. The aroma of the Kebabs is enough to get you addicted to it. Try the Venison Kebabs With Vegetables! - 33.8741
Tuna Shish Kebabs With Fennel
– Slide tuna pieces onto skewers, alternating with vegetables, then place mixture in shallow dish.
– In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients, then baste kebabs and marinate for 24 hours, turning from time to time.
– Preheat the broiler. Broil... - 33.3729
Marinated Lamb Kebab
– In a bowl, combine all marinade ingredients, add lamb cubes and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours to marinate. Stir from time to time.
– Preheat oven to broil.
– Slip lamb cubes onto skewers, alternating with vegetables, pineapple pieces, and rolled... - 33.0265
Double Fish Kebabs
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together in bowl.
Place shrimp and halibut in marinade.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Thread fish on skewers.
Place on hot grill and cover; cook 8 minutes.
Turn twice, baste occasionally and season well. - 40.3319
Beef Kabobs With Beer And Chili Marinade
Tailgating gets real easy with this BBQ Pit Boys Beer Marinade for beef. And if you like Beef Steak Kabobs then be sure to make up a big batch of these tangy Beef Sticks -'cause they're good eating no matter what time of the year you're grilling..! What a way... - 80.5927
– In a large bowl, combine all marinade ingredients, add cubed chicken breasts and let marinate for 4 to 6 hours, stirring from time to time.
– Slide cubed chicken onto skewers, alternating with vegetables.
– Place skewers on a micro wave-safe... - 35.3213
Separate the orange tongues from the scallops and cut white sections into half.
Roll a small strip of bacon around each piece.
Thread the rolls onto the skewers alternating with the peeled shrimp.
Place the marinade ingredients into a shallow dish and stand... - 36.778
Lamb Kabobs is a tasty and wonderful preparation that is perfect for a grand dinner party! I am sure you will get hooked to this Lamb Kabobs recipe. - 38.2568
Lamb Pineapple Kabobs
These Lamb Pineapple Kabobs taste fantastic ! Alternately arrange fruit and meat on skewers and marinade with soy sauce, pineapple juice, garlic and pepper. Try these Lamb Pineapple Kabobs and let me know if you like them. - 34.686
Beef Shish Kabob
Here is an excellent video that shows how a classic beef shish kabob recipe can be made at home. So watch the video and gear up to grill these delicious kabob that is a perfect all time favorite dish for parties, get-togethers, or any special occasion. - 101.782
Flank Steak Strips With Lime Marinade
To make marinade, combine juice, oil, garlic, and mustard in a small bowl; add meat and stir.
Cover loosely and refrigerate for 3 hours.
Drain meat and reserve marinade.
Thread meat onto skewers.
To make the sauce, combine reserved marinade with peanut... - 36.5627
Turkey With Italian Spice Marinade
Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix Divide turkey between 2 large self-sealing plastic storage bags.
Add the marinade.
Seal bags securely.
Turn bags once or twice so that all areas of the turkey are touched by the marinade.
Set the bags in a... - 40.0993
Marinated Vegetable Kabobs
1. In a medium bowl, combine green and red peppers, onion and water. Cover with waxed paper or plastic wrap. Microwave at 100% (high) 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon, reserving juices in bowl. Set vegetables aside.
2.... - 33.4516
Shrimp Kebab With Barbecued Rice
These shrimp kebabs with barbecued rice is a peppy party preparation of shrimp. Prepared with a herbed marinade with lemon juice, the shrimp kebabs are barbecued or grilled over hot coals and can be served as appetizers or a side at dinner or lunches. - 39.3452
Beef Kabobs With Oriental Sauce
This Beef Kabobs With Oriental Sauce is simple yet amazingly delicious. The dish is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You just have to prepare the Beef Kabobs With Oriental Sauce! - 41.6826
Marinated Lamb Kabobs
In blender container combine lemon juice, water, ketchup, honey, and seasonings and process until smooth; transfer to shallow dish.
Add lamb and eggplant and toss to coat.
Cover dish and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, turning meat and eggplant... - 34.0844
In A Jam Kabobs
In medium glass bowl, combine marmalade, orange juice, soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger.
Cook at HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
Add chicken and marinate, if desired, 30 minutes.
On four 9 or 10-inch wooden skewers alternately thread chicken and brussel... - 34.0139
these squash kebabs are marinated vegetable kebabs. Made with zucchini, yellow squash and cherry tomatoes, the squash kebabs are crispy and fresh. - 36.9241
Lamb Shish Kebab
Have 6 metal skewers ready.
Cut meat into 1 1/2-inch cubes, and marinate in dressing 1-2 hours; then divide into 6 parts.
Cut each strip of bacon into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Thread lamb, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, and green pep-per on each skewer.
Salt... - 28.6099
Lamb Kebabs Dij0nnaise
Mix all marinade ingredients together in large bowl. Add lamb and marinate 1 hour.
Preheat barbecue at high.
Alternate pieces of lamb and remaining ingredients on skewers. Fold lemon slices in half before threading. Brush kebabs with marinade.
Oil grill and... - 30.5767
Polynesian Beef Kebabs
These Polynesian Beef Kebabs are a rage with my family. Try these beef, pineapple, peppers and cherry tomato kebabs with irresistible sweet sour sauce poured over. Feel free to share your opinion about these Polynesian Beef Kebabs. - 38.5801
Veal And Eggplant Kebabs
Cut the veal into 1" (2 1/2 cm) cubes and place in a bowl, add the marinade and baste.
Refrigerate for 2 1/2-3 hours, basting occasionally.
Peel the eggplant and dice, place in a bowl and sprinkle with salt.
Set bowl aside for 30 minutes, then drain eggplant,... - 34.8275
Asian Grilled Chicken Kebabs With Sliced Seedless Watermelon
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, mix together the rice wine vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic chili paste and sesame oil.
2. Line up the 2 inch chicken breast pieces, yellow bell pepper, re bell pepper, sweet onion, cherry tomatoes, corn,... - 126.582
Fresh Corn And Chicken Kebabs
Cut chicken meat into 1-in (2.5-cm) pieces. Place chicken in bowl with oil, lemon juice and curry powder. Season well, stir and marinate 30 minutes.
Alternate pieces of chicken, red pepper and corn on skewers.
Preheat oven at broil.
Place kebabs in baking... - 29.5498
Armenian Shish Kebab
In deep bowl, combine first 9 ingredients for herb marinade; mix well.
Add meat and stir to coat.
Refrigerate overnight or let stand at room temperature 2 or 3 hours, turning meat occasionally.
Fill skewers, alternating meat cubes with chunks of green and red... - 34.1761
1) With a whisk, beat all the ingredients together and allow the mixture to stand for about 60 minutes, occasionally stirring, till the sugar has dissolved.
2) Use the marinade to marinate the kebab ingredients for a minimum of 2 hours.
3) Skewer the... - 32.9939
Lemon And Yogurt Dressing With Tandoori Chicken Kebabs
1. Cut the chicken into cubes or thin strips and weave on to thin kebab sticks (if you are using wooden sticks, first soak them in cold water for 30 minutes).
2. Mix the oil with the crushed garlic, cumin, paprika, coriander, turmeric and salt and pepper, and... - 35.2603
Colourful Veggie Kebabs
1) Slice peppers and onions in wedges.
2) Thread zucchini, peppers, onions, mushrooms and tofu on to skewers with the vegetables alternating with tofu.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place the kebabs and pour over barbecue sauce keeping... - 41.9047
Lamb And Red Onion Kebabs
1. Prepare the lamb (by yourself or butcher) by cutting off any excess fat and cut the remaining meat into large dice to get a nice tender cut.
2. Peel and cut the onion into large dice.
3. Wash and dry the red pepper, then cut into quarters,... - 73.8044
1. Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl.
2. Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and put in to a bowl with the prawns and bay leaves. Pour over the marinade and leave in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Preheat the grill. Lift... - 34.7157
Mix together lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, dill and parsley.
Cut fish into 1 1/2-inch cubes and marinate in lemon juice mixture for approximately 1 hour.
Drain and place the fish on four skewers, alternating with mushroom, pepper, onion and zucchini.
Brush... - 35.656
Pepper Mushroom And Artichoke Kebabs
Drain marinated artichokes and mushrooms; combine and reserve marinades.
Cut peppers into 1 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Wrap a pepper strip around each piece of artichoke; secure with a toothpick.
Place a mushroom at the end of each toothpick.
Brush peppers and... - 27.3014
1. Mix the marinade and vegetables together. Leave to marinate for 2 hrs or overnight.
2. Thread the vegetables onto soaked wooden kebab sticks. Barbecue for 6-8 mins, turning frequently and brushing with the marinade, until charred. - 26.4238
Combine in saucepan vinegar, water, bay leaves, salt and sugar; bring to boil and simmer 5 minutes.
Cool, Pour over meat; marinate 24 hours.
Drain, reserving marinade.
Arrange meat, tomato wedges, mushrooms and bacon slices alternately on 6 skewers.
Broil 15... - 33.9656
Mix together the oil, thyme, marjoram, lemon juice, bay leaves and parsley.
Cut a cross in the root end of each onion to prevent the centers from falling out.
Cook the onions whole in water for 15 minutes.
Thread the fish squares on skewers alternately with... - 41.0159
Greek Beef Kebabs
1. In a large bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt, pepper, and garlic. Add the steak cubes to the mixture and marinate for 20 to 25 minutes at room temperature. About 5 minutes before you are ready to cook the kebabs, preheat the broiler.
2.... - 28.4376
Tasty Lamb Kebabs
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Place mint sauce, oil, garlic, pepper and lemon juice in bowl.
Add lamb and mix thoroughly; marinate 15 minutes on counter-top.
Alternate lamb, onion sections, bay leaves and celery pieces on skewers; season generously.
Place... - 37.1536
Marinate fish in a mixture of the oil, lemon juice, oregano, dill, bay leaf, salt, and pepper for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Alternate fish, onions, and tomatoes on skewers.
Broil, turning frequently, until done (about 5 minutes).
Heat... - 35.9568
Marinated Vegetable Kebabs
1. Place the courgettes, peppers and baby onions in a pan of just boiled water. Bring back to the boil and simmer for about 30 seconds.
2. Drain and rinse the cooked vegetables in cold water and dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
3. Thread the cooked vegetables... - 38.9114
Chicken kabobs prepared with vegetables and mushrooms is an appetizing side. Marinated with white wine and soy sauce with a hint of sweetness to it along with spices like and garlic, the chicken kabobs are grill cooked for a nice and rich color and taste. - 36.9913
1 In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
2 Correct the seasoning, adding salt and pepper if required.
3 You can choose to spread the marinade over a roast of lamb, or coat the pieces of lamb for kebabs.
4 Allow to stand... - 33.3139
Seafood kebabs are scallop and shrimp kebabs prepared with vegetables. Tossed in equal parts of lime juice and oil, the seafood kebabs are grill cooked over charcoal, till nice and done. Served as sides or appetizers, they are always great. - 32.3334
Wrapped Chicken Kebab With Pickles And Garlic Sauce
If you are looking for some interesting chicken dish idea, then nothing could be better than a wrap of chicken kebabs with zesty garlic sauce and pickles. This dish is full of flavors and makes a delectable appetizer which pairs well with both hot or cold... - 122.028
Chicken And Pineapple Kebabs
1. Mix the olive oil with the pineapple juice, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper to taste and the chopped mint.
2. Put the cubed chicken into a shallow dish and spoon over the prepared marinade; cover and marinate for 4 hours.
3. Remove the chicken from... - 30.7546
Houston Shrimp Kebabs
Place all ingredients in bowl. Marinate 12 hours in refrigerator.
Thread shrimp on skewers. Place skewers on hot grill preheated at medium. Cook 4 to 5 minutes. Turn skewers over during cooking and baste with marinade.
Serve with rice. - 25.556
Lemony Prawn Kebabs
1. To make marinade, place oil, lemon juice, garlic, chili and sage in a bowl. Season to taste with black pepper and mix to combine. Add prawns and mushrooms and toss to coat with marinade. Set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
2. Thread prawns, mushrooms and... - 31.9917
Lemony Prawn Kebabs
1. To make marinade, place oil, lemon juice, garlic, chilli and sage in a bowl. Season to taste with black pepper and mix to combine. Add prawns and mushrooms and toss to coat with marinade. Set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
2. Thread prawns, mushrooms and... - 32.613
King Prawn Kebabs
To make marinade: Combine, in a jar, oil, lemon juice, garlic, tarragon vinegar, salt and pepper, cover and shake vigorously to mix.
Place prawns on a dish and add the marinade.
Cover and set aside in a cool place, to marinate, for 4-5 hours, basting... - 34.2094
Teriyaki Lamb Kebabs
Place lamb cubes in a glass or enamel dish, add marinade, baste and set aside for 1-1 1/4 hours to marinate.
Meanwhile, quarter the onions; seed the bell peppers and cut into chunks.
Drain the meat.
Pour marinade into a pan and heat to bubbly on the side of... - 30.1402
Pepper Tofu Kebabs
Cut tofu into one inch cubes and add to the marinade, toss to coat, cover and chill an hour or more, turn occasionally to coat evenly.
If you plan to use wooden skewers, soak them in cold water 30 minutes so the ends do not burn.
On each skewer thread tofu... - 34.2415
Caribbean Chicken And Papaya Kebabs
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 8 hours.
Remove chicken from bowl, reserving marinade.
Bring marinade to a boil in a small saucepan.
Thread chicken and papaya alternately onto 2 (10-inch)... - 39.3374
Athenian Lamb Kebabs
1.To make marinade, combine oil, lemon juice, rosemary, parsley, pepper to taste and Tabasco sauce in a glass bowl.
Add meat, toss to coat and marinate for 30 minutes.
2.Remove meat from marinade and thread on to twelve oiled wooden skewers, alternating with... - 35.8089
Marinated Beef Kebabs
Trim fat from meat, cut into 1" (2 1/2 cm) cubes and place in a bowl.
Combine garlic, salt, pepper, honey, soy sauce, sherry and oil in a bowl and mix until smooth, then pour over the meat and marinate for at least 1 hour.
Drain meat and thread on skewers,... - 35.7936
Grilled Beef Kebab
Mix first 10 ingredients for sauce; heat to boiling point and cool.
Add meat and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
String meat, mushroom caps and green pepper chunks on skewers; brush with marinade.
Cook over charcoal 15 to 20 minutes.
Turn and baste with... - 37.3751
Betty's Sauteed Chicken Kebab Vegetables/fruits
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her Sauteed Chicken Kebab Vegetables/Fruits recipe. If you make Betty's Brown Sugar-Soy Sauce Marinated Chicken Kebabs, you will likely have leftover vegetables and fruits. You can use your reserved marinade and... - 0
Sweet Sour Whitefish Kebabs
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a small pan. Set aside.
2. Clean fish if needed, removing heads, tails and fins, but leave skin on.
3. Cut fish across into 'steaks' 1 1/2 inches thick.
4. Cut onions and zucchini into thick slices, discarding ends.
5.... - 38.1044
Miniature Lamb Kebabs
Cut lamb into 1/2 inch cubes and marinate overnight, refrigerated.
Remove lamb from marinade and drain on paper towels.
Slide cubes onto metal skewers, alternating with 2 cherry tomatoes, a square of green pepper, and a small white onion.
Broil for about 10... - 23.3456
Surf And Turf Kebabs
Drain pineapple and reserve 1/4 cup syrup. Set chunks aside.
Combine onion soup, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, and pineapple syrup in a large bowl. Add shrimp and meat to bowl. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours, preferably longer.
Alternate meat,... - 30.0935
Sweet And Sour Fish Kebabs
SOAK WOODEN SKEWERS in water for several hours.
1.Cut fish into 2.5 cm cubes.
Drain pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid.
Cut capsicum into 2.5 cm pieces.
Thread capsicum, fish and pineapple alternately onto skewers.
2.Place kebabs in shallow non-metal... - 41.6639
Armenian Shish Kebabs
Place meat in a mixing bowl and pour over the marinade.
Mix well, cover and stand for at least 3-4 hours.
Cut peppers into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
Drain meat and place on skewers alternating with pieces of pepper and halved onions.
Barbecue over hot coals for... - 35.1866
The day before cooking, combine lime juice, oil, coriander, onion, garlic, and pepper in glass or pottery bowl or casserole.
Add meat; stir to coat with marinade.
Cover; refrigerate 24 hours, stirring once or twice.
To cook, drain meat, reserve... - 37.2402
Lemon Marinated Swordfish Kebabs
1. In a dish large enough to hold the sword-fish steaks in one layer, combine the lemon juice, lemon zest, oil, 3 of the bay leaves, and the pepper.
2. Add the swordfish to the marinade and toss to coat well. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and refrigerate... - 30.5148
1. Mix together all the ingredients. Marinade meat for several hours or overnight in the mixture.
2. Thread the meat on skewers. put a grid over live coal in a charcoal stove and cook the kababs over this till done.
3. Brush meat with remaining marinade... - 35.6176
Make the marinade by mixing together oil, wine, lemon juice, oregano, garlic, onion, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Cut fish into 1" (2 1/2 cm) cubes, place in a glass dish and pour marinade over cubes.
Allow to marinate at least 2 hours, turning and basting... - 40.9876
Festive Lamb Kebabs
Combine wine, lemon juice, oil, garlic, oregano, thyme, basil, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
Add cubed lamb and mix gently.
Cover and refrigerate the lamb overnight.
Turn meat several times during this period.
When ready to assemble the kebabs,... - 42.0488
Lemon Basil Vegetable Kebabs
Peel eggplant; cut in half lengthwise.
Cut each half crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Combine eggplant, squash, and next 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag; seal and marinate at room temperature 45 minutes, turning bag occasionally.
Remove... - 39.1157
Orange Lamb Kebabs
Orange Lamb Kebabs is a unique and winning kabab preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this irresistible lamb dish. I am sure they will love the Orange Lamb Kebabs! - 42.0699
Agen Style Lamb Kebabs
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a saucepan, add in the prunes and red wine. Let it boil. Take the pan off the flame. Let the prunes soak in the wine for 30 minutes.
3) Slice the lamb into 12 large cubes. Add into a bowl, along with salt, pepper and... - 44.896
Chicken Kebabs With Yogurt And Lemon Sauce
1. Soak satay sticks in cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Place yoghurt, garlic, paprika, cummin seeds, lemon juice, parsley, oregano and pepper in a bowl, and mix until combined.
3. Place chicken on satay sticks and brush-over with half the mixture. Leave to... - 38.4184
Lamb Shish Kebabs
Lamb Shish Kebabs is one variety of meat or lamb dish that I love. Lamb Kebabs are common but this Lamb Shish Kebabs recipe does have something unique about it. Happy eating! - 24.887
Citrus Monkfish Kebabs
1. Preheat the grill and line the grill rack with tinfoil. Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a small bowl and reserve.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut down both sides of the monkfish tail. Remove the bone and discard. Cut away and discard any skin,... - 42.4771
Beef And Pineapple Kebabs
1. To make the marinade in a bowl mix well together the molasses or treacle, pineapple juice, vinegar and oil with a little salt and some pepper.
2. Make 2.5 cm / 1 inch cubes out of the steak and add to the marinade.
3. Leave in a cool place with... - 44.7831
Minted Lamb Kebabs
This Minted Lamb Kebabs is a delicious non-vegetarian recipe. Enjoy this deadly combination of lambs and white wine in your meal and share your feelings for this Minted Lamb Kebabs! - 34.2926
Cheesy Pepper Kebabs
1. Marinate the cheese cubes in the Citrus marinade for 2 hrs or overnight.
2. Spread 1 slice of bread with the black olive paste, then sandwich with the other slice. Cut into 8 mini sandwiches. Thread cheese, sandwiches and pepper squares alternately onto... - 24.8415
Marinated Meatball Kebabs
1) FOR THE MARINADE: Take a pie plate and combine onion with soy sauce.
2) FOR THE MEATBALLS: Using two forks, break the beef apart in a bowl. Add soy sauce and onion to the beef. Toss and combine.
3) Shape mixture into 12 1 1/4 inch meatballs.
4)... - 46.9636
Honey Mustard Seafood Kebabs
Skewer the shrimp and scallops alternating each on a water soaked bamboo skewers, place in a shallow casserole dish.
Combine the remaining ingredients together in a blender and process for 30 second, pour over the kebabs and marinate for 1 hour, covered and... - 32.0735
Ground Lamb Kabobs
Mix all ingredients of kabob mixture in a bowl until well blended.
Scoop out a rounded tablespoon of the meat mixture and make balls, pressing the meat firmly together with your fingers.
Spear lamb balls in the center with wooden kabob sticks 3 on a... - 39.7745
Kebabs Of Curried Lamb
Combine ginger, curry powder, soy sauce, honey and wine in a pan and heat, stirring, then allow to cool, for a marinade.
Place lamb cubes in a glass dish, add marinade and baste, set aside for at least 1 hour, basting occasionally.
Peel and core apples and... - 40.4481
Combine cubed beef with chopped onion, salsa, chili powder, oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper; put in a 6-cup container and freeze.
To prepare for serving, thaw meat mixture.
Remove meat from marinade.
Cut bell pepper and onion into thick pieces to put... - 31.013
How would you like to have these Teriyaki Kebabs for dinner this weekend? It is worth the extra preparation effort ! Don't forget to tell me how you've enjoyed the Teriyaki Kebabs! - 39.9091
Chili Lime Shrimp Kebabs
Peel shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Combine cilantro and next 8 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Add shrimp and tomatoes; toss to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour; stir occasionally.
Remove shrimp and tomatoes from marinade, reserving... - 41.1574
Lamb Shish Kebabs
Have your meat man prepare the leg for kebabs, or cut it yourself into 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 -inch cubes, removing gristle.
Precook onions, and wash mushroom caps.
Several hours before you plan to start barbecuing, arrange meat and vegetables compactly on large... - 35.9981
Polynesian Pork Kebabs
Cut pork into 1 inch cubes.
Place meat in a mixing bowl, pour over marinade, mix well, cover and stand for at least 2 hours.
Drain meat and place on skewers.
Barbecue over hot coals for approximately 20-25 minutes or until meat is tender.
While cooking, baste... - 37.101
1) In boiling salted water, blanch the courgettes for 30 seconds, then drain and cool under running cold water. Drain thoroughly.
2) Using a kebab skewer, alternately thread the vegetables and bay leaves.
3) Arrange in a large roasting tin and add the... - 43.15
Yogurt Marinated Lamb Kebabs
Trim fat from lamb.
Cut lamb into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
Combine yogurt and next 7 ingredients in a large zip-top plastic bag.
Add lamb, zucchini, tomatoes, and onion wedges; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours, turning bag... - 43.9071
Scallop Kebabs With Fried Parsley
Reserve 3 tbsp (45 ml) oil.
Place remaining oil in bowl along with vinegar, rosemary, lemon juice, scallops and pepper.
Toss and marinate 1 hour on countertop.Drain scallops and set marinade aside.
Alternate scallops, bay leaves and lemon slices on skewers;... - 37.1164
Herbed Lamb Kebabs
For marinade, combine oil, onion, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, salt, marjoram, thyme, and pepper; stir in lamb.
Cover and chill 6 to 8 hours; stir occasionally.
Drain lamb, reserving marinade.
Cook onion wedges in small amount of boiling water for 5 minutes;... - 38.5977
Kebab Marinade Recipes By Category
Kebab Marinade Ingredient: