- » Kebab Dip
Kebab Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kebab dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kebab dip recipes.
Toasted Tropical Fruit Kebabs With Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the mangos and dice into large pieces. Place on a platter.
3. Cut papaya into half, scoop out the seeds and cut the flesh into large dices, discarding the... - 46.9416
Fruit Kebabs With Yogurt And Honey Dip
1. Cut the top and bottom off the pineapple. Stand the pineapple uptight on a board and, using a very sharp knife, slice downwards in sections to remove the skin and 'eyes'. Cut the pineapple into quarters and remove the core. Cut the flesh into small... - 39.5547
Fruity Kebabs With Yogurt Dip
Fruity Kebabs With Yoghurt Dip is quite a mixed fruit treat. It is the flavors of berries, greengages, red plums and yoghurt that add to the yum factor of this Fruity Kebabs with Yoghurt Dip. - 25.033
You May Also Like!
Brownie And Fruit Kebabs With Dip
Cut brownies into four bite-sized pieces.
Wash, dry and cut up fruit.
Place fruit and brownie pieces on skewers, Each skewer should include at least two brownie pieces. Refrigerate while making dip.
DIP: Mix cream cheese and marshmallow fluff until smooth.... - 21.213
Fruit Kebabs With Strawberry Ginger Dip
In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, ginger, and mint until well-blended.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, thread the melon balls, grapes, and apricots onto 12 small skewers. - 27.6
1 Peel, deseed and chop the cucumber. Process all the ingredients in a blender until creamy and smooth. Refrigerate for at least 15 minutes before serving. - 24.6534
1 Beat all the ingredients together until smooth and chill until ready to serve. - 20.8321
1 In food processor, combine coriander leaves, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper. Process, using on off pulses, until minced, scraping down sides of bowl with rubber spatula once or twice.
2 Add the curd and cream; pulse until just evenly combined. Pour into a... - 23.6092
Chocolate Dipped Fruit Kabobs
Chocolate Dipped Fruit Kabobs! I just cant stop my mouth from watering! It is an easy to prepare and tasty dessert. My family love this Chocolate Dipped Fruit Kabobs. Try it!! - 41.424
Italian Pork Kebabs
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix pork cubes and salad dressing. Refrigerate it for 4 hours or overnight.
2) Chop Green Peppers into 1 inch diagonal pieces.
4) Skewer the Green Peppers, tomatoes and pork cubes alternately.
5) Apply some... - 32.128
1 Peel the pineapple and removje the core.
Cut the flesh into 2.5 cm (1 in) cubes.
I 2 Remove the rind and any bits of cartilage from the bacon slices.
Cut them into pieces, long enough to be wrapped around a pine- apple cube and fixed in place with a... - 40.3494
Chicken Kebabs With Mandarin Oranges
1 In a medium-size bowl, combine the orange juice, orange rind, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, honey, and 1 teaspoon of the mustard.
Add the chicken and toss to coat.
Refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours or overnight.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches... - 40.9011
Trim the beef and cut into 1 inch cubes.
Thread onto skewers.
Mix oil, butter and garlic in saucepan; keep on side of grill for basting.
Serve fondue style with sauces for dipping. - 25.9743
Kebab Dip Recipes By Category