- » Kebab
Kebab is a generic term used to refer to a number of meat dishes, ideally lamb dishes, from the Persian cuisine. Whether its called a kabab, kebap, kebob, qabab, kephav, or kebhav the term in the western context is ... More »
Chicken & Shrimp Kabobs
These Kabobs are absolutely wonderful. You can cook these on the grill or in a large skillet or griddle. Make sure you allow enough time to marinade the chicken so it turns out super moist. - 135.08
Tempeh Veggie Kabobs
Jon braves the night time zombie apocalypse to grill up some tempeh veggie kabobs. - 128.436
How To Make Shrimp And Scallop Kabobs
These oriental styled shrimp and scallop kebabs can be a great crowd puller for your backyard party. These gorgeous appetizers make a perfect combination with tangy pineapple salsa. Follow the instruction given by the chef, and cook up these fabulous... - 128.036
Asian Grilled Chicken Kebabs With Sliced Seedless Watermelon
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, mix together the rice wine vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic chili paste and sesame oil.
2. Line up the 2 inch chicken breast pieces, yellow bell pepper, re bell pepper, sweet onion, cherry tomatoes, corn,... - 126.582
Chipotle Shrimp, Ripe Mango And Sweet Onion Kebabs
If you are planning for a gorgeous outdoor grilling party, these shrimp kebabs can turn to be the crowd puller of your show. Shrimps marinated in chipotle barbecue sauce offers extra-ordinary flavor, when served as grilled. Grilled mango and sweet onions add... - 126.093
Tasty Chicken And Cheese Kababs
If you're looking for some nice appetizers, then you should surely check this out. The Chef shows how to make Chicken and Cheese Kababs which are baked. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering appetizer. You can serve it with green chutney. - 124.239
Grilled Veggies And Chicken Kebab
This is a great way to enjoy all of your locally grown veggies. Grilling brings out the sweetness and adds a new zing that I'm sure your family will enjoy! Be brave and experiment with a wide variety of fresh produce, I've yet to find a veggie that did not... - 122.773
Wrapped Chicken Kebab With Pickles And Garlic Sauce
If you are looking for some interesting chicken dish idea, then nothing could be better than a wrap of chicken kebabs with zesty garlic sauce and pickles. This dish is full of flavors and makes a delectable appetizer which pairs well with both hot or cold... - 122.028
Easy Seekh Kebab
Want to serve a scrumptious Asian appetizer for a special party? There cannot be anything better than sheekh kebabs. The chef in the video makes it very easily by mixing all ingredients and rolls them into tubular shape and deep fries them. And those who like... - 120.547
Teriyaki Salmon Kababs
1. In a small bowl pour in sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic powder and lime juice. Whisk well.
2. Place salmon cubes in a Ziploc bag, pour in the marinade, seal the bag and roll to marinate well.
3. Keep the fish in the... - 119.061
Grilled Salmon Kebabs
Surprise your guests with some elegant and delicious salmon kebabs. Watch this amazing video that shares a recipe to make quick and easy salmon kebabs with plenty of vegetables making the dish a healthy option for an appetizer or side dish. See the video and... - 115.445
Pan Fried Skewered Beef Kabobs
Sometimes often while planning snacks for a small get together at home, you are stuck over making kabobs but can’t because there is no griller. If you have stuck in such situations, watch the video and try repeating the technique as the chef does. It is... - 115.422
Want a make your kebabs super delicious? Try this masala kebab recipe from this video as the chef shows how to spice up your kebabs. After making those delicious kebabs, she prepares a delicious masala or dry gravy using tomato, onion and spices. So, for the... - 115.144
Lebanese Pumpkin Kibbeh Kebab
People rave over the unique flavor of this vegetarian kibbeh kebabs. The subtle taste of the pumpkin and bulgur wheat compliments the filling of sautéed onions, and walnuts and the flavor of the pomegranate makes them tart yet sweet. Offer these Pumpkin... - 113.76
Healthy Greek-style Lamb Brochette With Brown Rice Pilaf
Chef Binks makes the traditional picnic fare of Greece, lean lamb brochettes grilled in a panini maker and served over a bed of quick and easy brown rice pilaf. The intense meaty flavor of these brochettes is nicely offset by a low-fat yogurt sauce flavored... - 110.497
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. In a large bowl, put chicken, add lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, mustard, black pepper, cayenne pepper, oregano, and cumin in it.
3. Pour Worcestershire sauce and mix it well. Allow it to rest for 20... - 109.337
Kebabs are a great appetizing and flavorful treat for holiday parties or get-togethers. See this impressive step wise video that shares an excellent recipe to prepare delicious kebabs. Take a look and impress your guests with your great culinary skills! - 109.188
Grilled Koftas Kabobs
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef, lamb, paprika, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, parsley, and garlic.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Pop it in refrigerator and allow it to... - 107.639
Summer Special Beef Kabobs
Are you looking for a special recipe for summers? Try this delicious Summer Special Beef Kabobs. The dish is a great blend of flavors and is absolutely perfect as an appetizer. Watch it now. - 106.123
Chicken Kabob With Grilled Vegetables
1. In a bowl, mix the ginger, garlic, black pepper, sea salt, ancho chili, olive oil and pomegranate limeade.
2. Soak the chicken in this marinade and set aside for few minutes.
3. On a grill, place the chicken breasts to cook halfway... - 105.051
Pakistani Beef Cappli Kebabs
Kick off the alfresco season in your own backyard and throw these mouth-watering beef kebabs on the barbie.These super-healthy meal are deliciously tangy at every mouthful. Try them on some traditional kebab bread with a fresh mint and tomato salad. - 103.13
Effortless Entrees Part 1 - Tuscan Fantasy Chicken Kebab
Finally to finish the meal here is an endearing dessert. Watch Stacey make the layered pastry and top it with whipped cream and fresh berries. A few ingredients and easy to make this dessert winds up the meal in a truly just fashion! - 102.385
Chicken Kebabs Marinated With Soy Sauce And Brown Sugar
Why resort to ready-made restaurant or roadside kebabs when you can make a better one at your own kitchen? Betty shares a delectable chicken kebab recipe using brown-sugar soy sauce marinade. It’s so good that you won’t need another excuse to hit the... - 102.058
Lean Beef And Vegetable Kebabs
Beef and Vegetable kebab, is a great healthy, all inclusive meal on a stick! It’s all about the cooking method on this one! The act of grilling adds so much of flavor onto its self. Watch Chef Bink and Dr. Derek make these colorful lean beef and veggie... - 101.147
Orange Marinated Asian Shish Kababs
1. For marinade, in a bowl combine soy sauce, orange juice, orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, rice wine vinegar, vegetable oil, chilli sauce, and sesame oil. Mix.
2. In an airtight container, pour ¾ of the marinade, reserving ¼ for grilling.... - 99.7488
Lunchbox Fruit And Chicken Skewers
All you mom's out there who fret at the though of preparing for next day's lunchbox have a reason to rejoice. The video has a very simple yet yummy and attractive recipe that your kids will relish and not run away from. Watch the video and pack their lunch... - 99.6692
Char Sui Beef Kabobs
To Prepare the Skewers:
1. Soak 4 bamboo skewers (8 to 12 inches long) in water for about 30 minutes.
2. Alternately you can use metal skewers.
3. On each skewer place a piece of Angus Beef, then a strip of bacon, then the onion, then... - 99.4287
Rainbow Shish Kabobs
A simple easy BBQ dinner....these can be made with meat/ chicken or just a rainbow of veggies - 97.2976
Authentic Indian Lamb Kebabs
Indian food never fails to impress anyone. If you too are looking for a foolproof appetizer recipe watch this video now. The chef prepares these amazing Authentic Indian Lamb Kebabs almost effortlessly and you can easily replicate it at home. - 97.2264
Episode #24 Grill'n With Tequila Intro
When life hives you tequila and taco shells, make tequila tacos instead! Funny it may seem, but tacos stuffed with tequila-marinated veggies and meat not only makes for yummy hors d’oeuvres for the guests, but is quite a cinch to make too. Just try grilling... - 94.5913
Peach Smoked Sesame Chicken & Beef Kebabs
1. In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and pepper. Mix well.
2. In a large ziplock bag, put chicken and beef.
3. Pour sesame oil mixture in it, leaving ¼ cup for basting. Shake to coat.
4. Place ziplock bag in... - 94.056
Grilled Prawn Kebabs
The word kebab always brings to mind complicated marinating, fire and clumsy cooking. But not anymore, after you watch this video recipe of grilled prawn kebabs your opinion has to change. This guy makes it in such a sophisticated way that for once you won't... - 89.5819
How To Use A Knife Steel
Have you ever tried to sharpen the knife by using a knife steel? If not, then learn the exact procedure from this video. Chef John shows here the details, so that you don’t need to throw away your old knife. - 85.565
Steak And Potato Kabob
In a mood to have some tasty kabob then do try out this recipe. Chef Jessica shows this amazing appetizer. It's simply delicious and if you have invited friends over then this is great to serve. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 81.8055
Beef Kabobs With Beer And Chili Marinade
Tailgating gets real easy with this BBQ Pit Boys Beer Marinade for beef. And if you like Beef Steak Kabobs then be sure to make up a big batch of these tangy Beef Sticks -'cause they're good eating no matter what time of the year you're grilling..! What a way... - 80.5927
Lamb And Red Onion Kebabs
1. Prepare the lamb (by yourself or butcher) by cutting off any excess fat and cut the remaining meat into large dice to get a nice tender cut.
2. Peel and cut the onion into large dice.
3. Wash and dry the red pepper, then cut into quarters,... - 73.8044
Raw Vegetable Kebabs
Looking for an appetizer that fits the parameters of your raw food diet? This video is just apt for you. Chef Dorothy demonstrates a step wise procedure to prepare these delicious Raw Vegetable Kebabs. - 64.3607
Grilled Lamb Kebabs
Do you want an easy to make but great in taste Grilled Lamb Kebabs recipe? This recipe of Grilled Lamb Kebabs is sure to receive rave reviews from all.
Kebab is a generic term used to refer to a number of meat dishes, ideally lamb dishes, from the Persian... - 53.0904
Oven Baked Kebabs
Try out this melt in the mouth Oven Kebabs made of lamb or meat. The perfect blend of spices used in this Oven Kebab recipe is sure to challenge your taste-buds! - 51.4805
1.In a bowl, put avocados, cucumber, pink melon, grapes and kumquats.
2.Take a screw top jar, put orange juice, lemon juice, sunflower oil and mint in it and shake well.
3.Drizzle the dressing on fruit and leave for 2 hours.
4.Arrange... - 50.7667
Barbecued Shish Kebabs
1. In a shallow baking dish, mix barbecue sauce, lemon juice, salad oil, salt, rosemary and pepper.
2. Add the lamb cubes to the marinade; turn well to coat; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. In the mean time, peel onion.
4. In a... - 49.2358
Hara Bhara Kebab
Peel and grate boiled potatoes.
Mash boiled green peas.
Squeeze out excess water (very important) of spinach and chop finely or run thru' blender.
Mix grated potatoes, peas and spinach. Add chopped green chilies, chopped green coriander, chopped ginger, chaat... - 48.9008
1. Mix all ingredients for the sauce.
2.Onto wooden skewers, thread the ingredients.
3. Alternate vegetables with chicken cubes and orange segments.
4.Brush kebab with sauce.
5.On a platter, arrange the kebabs.
6. Micorwave at 905 for 6... - 48.6202
Kababs made from minced mutton...a hot favourite starter/side dish...can also be enjoyed as a complete meal. - 48.5784
Potato Kabab Pulao
1 Wash the rice well.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice for 15 minutes.
3 For the potato kababs, in a pan, boil the potatoes until tender.
4 Carefully peel them and grate.
5 Combine ground cumin seeds, salt, black pepper, chopped ginger,... - 48.5359
These Kebabs are made with minced meat and are so soft, they melt in the mouth.... - 48.3654
1 In a pan, heat the milk.
2 Add in butter and semolina.
3 Cook until the mixture is thick, stirring occasionally.
4 Remove from the heat.
5 Stir in grated cheese, salt ,red chilli powder, ground coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger,... - 47.9737
Grilled Barbecue Tofu Kebabs
Drain the tofu and place between double layers of paper towel in a colander over a bowl.
Place a small plate on the tofu and then place the 20-ounce can pineapple chunks on the plate and let stand for 30 minutes.
Cut the tofu into 24 cubes.
In a large bowl,... - 47.9417
Fresh Vegetable Kabobs
1) Microwave butter at Power Hi for 2 minutes to melt it.
2) Combine lemon juice, salt and dill weed.
3) On skewers place one piece of vegetables beginning with broccoli and ending with cauliflower one at a time.
4) Skew all the vegetables in similar... - 47.8653
Meat And Poultry Joie's Lamb Shish Kebabs
1) In a bowl prepare the marinade combining all ingredients and stir well.
2) Add lamb, peppers, and onions. Toss well to coat.
3) Let stand the mixture in marinate for 1 hour.
4) Prepare the grill.
5) On 4 large skewers or 8 small skewers arrange the... - 47.7938
Sesame Chicken Kabob Salad
1. To prepare the chicken rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Then halve each chicken breast into 4 lengthwise strips.
3. Prepare the pea pods by trimming them and keep aside.
4. In a bowl of water soak eight 6-inch or four 12-inch wooden... - 47.7229
Spicy Fruit Kabobs
This Spicy Fruit Kabobs is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true fast food-lover. This version of Spicy Fruit Kabobs is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 47.6721
Hot And Spicy Seafood Kabobs
1) In a bowl, add in lemon juice, vegetable oil, onion, garlic, paprika, thyme, oregano, red pepper and black pepper. Mix well.
2) Under cold, running water wash the scallops. Pat them dry.
3) In a durable zip-lock pouch, add in the scallops and... - 47.6264
1) To prepare the marinade, in a shallow glass dish add chili sauce, applesauce, sugar, onion, soy sauce, the salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) Marinate chicken in it. Cover and keep aside for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
3) On four metal skewers,... - 47.6246
Indian Chicken Kebabs
The day before the barbecue, place onion, garlic and ginger in a blender or food processor.
Add lemon juice and blend until smooth.
Stir in yogurt.
Add coriander, garam masala, salt, cumin and cayenne pepper.
Place chicken pieces in a glass or... - 47.5885
Beef And Vegetable Kebabs
1) In a covered bowl, place the beef.
2) Combine together the basil, oil, onion powder, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, thyme and pepper. Mix well.
3) Pour the mixture all over the beef.
4) Cover the place in the fridge for 2 hours.
5) On... - 47.4546
Toasted Tropical Fruit Kebabs With Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the mangos and dice into large pieces. Place on a platter.
3. Cut papaya into half, scoop out the seeds and cut the flesh into large dices, discarding the... - 47.4414
Thai Fish Kebabs With Crispy Mango Salad
1. Pre-heat the grill and cover the grill pan with a piece of kitchen foil.
2. Soak 4 wooden skewers in warm water.
3. Cut the tuna steak into 8 even-sized cubes. Cut each plaice fillet in half
lengthways to make 8 thin strips. Roll up and... - 47.4407
Chicken Seekh Kabab
Preheat the oven on 325 degree F
Put the keema in the strainer and drain off the excess water
mix all the ingredients to the keema and knead well with a wooden spoon or by hand.
keep it refrigerated for atleast half and hour.
now with wet hands take a big... - 47.3618
Curried Chicken Kebabs
1. Make 1 inch cubes of chicken.
2. Mix all the ingredients to prepare the marinade, coat the chicken with the marinade and keep aside for 1 hour for marinating thoroughly.
3. Meanwhile, apply salt slightly to grated cucumber and keep aside for... - 47.3517
Beef Kabobs With Edamame Succotash
1 In a 10-inch skillet heat all the ingredients for succotash for 4-6 minutes stirring occasionally until endamame are crisp and tender. Refrigerate.
2 In a shallow glass or plastic dish mix all the marinade ingredients. A resealable food... - 47.3186
1 In a grinder jar, grind blanched almonds finely.
2 In a pan, heat the ghee.
3 Add in the chopped onion and green chillies, fry until light brown.
4 In a pan, boil the milk with butter.
5 Add in sifted flour and stir it over heat until it... - 47.2512
Grilled Curried Shrimp And Vegetable Kebabs With Cucumber Raita
To make the kebabs: In a food processor, combine the cilantro, lemon juice, water, garlic, curry paste, oil, and salt.
Process until smooth.
Divide the mixture between 2 medium bowls.
Add the shrimp to one bowl and toss to coat.
Add the mushrooms, peppers,... - 47.2107
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) Parboil green peppers, celery, carrots, and mushrooms for 10 minutes.
3) Then skewer meat and vegetables and place them in single layer on a roasting pan.
4) Season it with salt and pepper.
5) Make a sauce... - 47.1648
1. To make kebabs, cut and remove fat from meat and divide each piece into 4 cubes of equal size.
2. Cut onion and pepper into eight pieces.
3. Cut tomato into quarter.
4. Mushrooms should be used whole.
5. Onto a skewer, thread kebab in the... - 47.1376
Vegetable Cream Kabab
1 Chop the vegetables.
2 In a pan, boil the chopped vegetables until tender.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger and fry until light brown.
5 Add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 Add in the... - 47.0761
Naan Bread With Curried Vegetable Kebabs
1. Make the spiced yogurt baste, by blending all the ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate it until required.
2. Wash and scrub the potatoes
3. Cook them in boiling salted water until just tender.
4. Drain them when cooked.
5.... - 47.0669
Tandoori Slyle Seafood Kabobs
These Tandoori Style Seafood Kabobs are an extravagance on seafood ! Collect a variety of seafood like salmon fillet, tuna steak, swordfish steak or shrimp and grill them with bell peppers. Your joy will know no bounds once you bite into one of these... - 47.0288
Kebab Broiled And Skewered
1. Cut meat into neat 5 cm. (2") pieces.
2. Tie curds in a muslin bag and hang it to let water drip out of it.
3. Grind together red chillies, coriander and ginger using the juice of the lime.
4. Mix ground spices with half the quantity of curds. Add 1 dsp.... - 46.9861
Marinated Meatball Kebabs
1) FOR THE MARINADE: Take a pie plate and combine onion with soy sauce.
2) FOR THE MEATBALLS: Using two forks, break the beef apart in a bowl. Add soy sauce and onion to the beef. Toss and combine.
3) Shape mixture into 12 1 1/4 inch meatballs.
4)... - 46.9636
Chicken Liver Kebabs
1) Marinate chicken livers with lemon juice and keep aside in refrigerator for 10 mins to settle down.
2) In a bowl, mix together paprika, red chili powder, cumin and salt.
3) Boil water in a pan and blanch the quartered peppers for 3... - 46.9626
1) Chop the green chillies and fresh coriander leaves finely with a sharp knife and keep aside.
2) In a lage pan with water, add the potatoes, onion and cauliflower florets. Allow to boil, then lower the heat and simmer until the... - 46.9524
1. Boil gram.
2. Peel potatoes and boil.
3. Chop fine, carrots, cauliflower and beans.
4. Chop onions and green chillies fine too.
5. Heat 1 tbsp. oil. Add onions and green chillies. Saute. Add finely chopped vegetables.
6. Stir constantly till cooked.
7. Add... - 46.8917
Scallop Mushroom Kebabs With Lemon Basil Butter
1. Wash the scallops thoroughly. Using a mushroom brush or damp cloth, clean the trimmed mushroom. Slice red peppers into squares.
2. Take a small bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing lemon juice, vegetable oil, savory, basil leaves, fresh... - 46.8219
1)In a bowl, beat egg. Keep aside.
2)In a deep saucepan, add first 10 ingredients and cook for 20 minutes on medium heat until the meat is cooked and the moisture has dried up.
3)Turn off heat and cool it. Then grind it.
4)Add chilies... - 46.7541
Spicy Vegetable Kebabs
1 Chop all the vegetables.
2 Steam until tender.
3 In a pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger and fry until light brown.
5 Gradually add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 Add in steamed vegetables,... - 46.6727
Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
1. Drain the juice of the pineapple, reserving 1/2 cup.
2. Refrigerate pineapple chunks until required.
3. In a bowl, combine the pineapple liquid with soy sauce, sherry, honey, ginger and garlic. Stir to blend well.
4. Place the meat,... - 46.6313
1 In a pan, boil the milk with butter.
2 Add in the rice flour and stir until thick.
3 Remove from the heat.
4 Add in grated cheese, salt, pepper, red chilli powder, chopped green chillies, cloves, cuminseed powder and coriander leaves.
5 ... - 46.6086
Courgette And Halloumi Kebabs With Thyme And Lemon Marinade
1. Halve and thickly slice the courgettes
2. Cut the onion into wedges and separate.
3. On 8 pre soaked wooden skewers, thread the halloumi, tomatoes, courgettes and onions onto 8 pre-soaked skewers.
4. Place on a platter and cover with... - 46.5719
Potato Cream Kabab
1 In a pan, boil the potatoes.
2 Allow to cool.
3 Mash the potatoes and mix with salt, red chilli powder, black pepper, milk ,melted butter, chopped green chillies and coriander leaves.
4 In a pan, cook the prepared mixture for about 3... - 46.5575
In a medium bowl, combine the lemon juice, oregano, oil, cumin, coriander, and bay leaf.
Add the lamb and toss to evenly coat.
Cover and refrigerate the lamb.
Let marinate for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick... - 46.4802
Mint Lamb Kebabs
1) To make the sauce, place the yogurt in a bowl.
2) Cut the cucumber in half lengthways and remove the seeds with a teaspoon.
3) Cut the cucumber flesh into dices.
4) Chop the mint.
5) Trim the excess fat from lamb.
6) Preheat the... - 46.4664
Jewel Of The Nile Chicken Kebabs
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a bowl add all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
3) Put chicken in the marinade and toss to coat well.
4) Cover with a plastic wrap and chill for 20 minutes.
5) In a pot of boiling water add pepper and... - 46.4452
Cook the tortellini in a large pot of boiling water according to package directions.
Drain and place in a large shallow baking dish.
In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing and water.
Pour over the tortellini.
Add the tomatoes and mushrooms.
Stir to... - 46.4325
1. Mash potato. Keep aside to cool.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in fry-pan, saute onion till transparent.
3. Add mince, curry paste, stir on high for 1 min.
4. Add salt, chilli and 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil.
5. Cover, cook on low till mince is cooked... - 46.4252
Desi Hara Bhara Kebab
Hara Bhara Kebab, are a regular snack at Indian functions and occasions. In a land of pure vegetarians, this dish is a beautiful way of making kebabs using fresh green vegetables. An outstanding dish, savoured by majority of people in north India. - 46.4064
Sesame Chicken Kabobs
In a bowl, combine the sherry or broth, soy sauce, onions, preserves, oil, garlic, ginger, hot pepper sauce and 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds.
Pour 1/3 cup into another bowl for basting; cover and refrigerate.
Pour remaining marinade into a large re-sealable... - 46.3976
Indonesian Satay Beef Kebabs With Jasmine Rice
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) Thread the beef on skewers, place in a deep dish and keep aside.
3) In a food processor or blender, add all the marinade ingredients and puree until smooth.
4) Pour the marinade over the skewered beef, cover... - 46.3906
Black Bean Kebabs
1. In a large bowl soak the beans covered with cold water overnight and then in a colander rinse the beans well under cold running water.
2. In a large saucepan bring beans covered in fresh water to a boil vigorously for about 10 minutes, then lower... - 46.3723
Broiled Liver Kebabs
1) Combine together the onion, tomato juice, lemon juice, salt, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) Cut the liver into 1-inch pieces and place them in a bowl.
3) Over the liver, pour the tomato marinade.
4) Cover and... - 46.363
1. Cover bulgur with water and soak for 30 minutes.
2. Drain a handful at a time, thoroughly squeeze out all liquid.
3. Place bulgur, onion and salt and pepper in processor and process with on-and-off turns until nearly smooth, scraping down... - 46.3335
Spicy Fruit Kabobs
1. In a large mixing bowl, into the minced lamb add 2 tablespoons water, garlic powder and salt and pepper according you your taste.
2. Use your hands to mix well.
3. Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape ping pong size balls.
4. Skewer... - 46.3243
Lamb Shish Kabobs
1) In a bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients and add lamb cubes to it. Stir nicely to coat.
2) Let the lamb marinate for 2 days. Keep turning.
3) Make cups of the onions by peeling and quartering them, then removing the centre... - 46.2903
Baked Shish Kebab
Season the pork cubes with a little salt and pepper, and thread them onto wooden or metal skewers alternately with the rings of chili pepper, allowing five or six pork cubes for each skewer.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and fry the kebabs on the skewers,... - 46.286
Kebab Recipes By Category