- » Kebab
Kebab is a generic term used to refer to a number of meat dishes, ideally lamb dishes, from the Persian cuisine. Whether its called a kabab, kebap, kebob, qabab, kephav, or kebhav the term in the western context is ... More »
Pakistani Beef Cappli Kebabs
Kick off the alfresco season in your own backyard and throw these mouth-watering beef kebabs on the barbie.These super-healthy meal are deliciously tangy at every mouthful. Try them on some traditional kebab bread with a fresh mint and tomato salad. - 149.92
Chipotle Shrimp, Ripe Mango And Sweet Onion Kebabs
If you are planning for a gorgeous outdoor grilling party, these shrimp kebabs can turn to be the crowd puller of your show. Shrimps marinated in chipotle barbecue sauce offers extra-ordinary flavor, when served as grilled. Grilled mango and sweet onions add... - 145.998
How To Make Shrimp And Scallop Kabobs
These oriental styled shrimp and scallop kebabs can be a great crowd puller for your backyard party. These gorgeous appetizers make a perfect combination with tangy pineapple salsa. Follow the instruction given by the chef, and cook up these fabulous... - 139.412
Grilled Salmon Kebabs
Surprise your guests with some elegant and delicious salmon kebabs. Watch this amazing video that shares a recipe to make quick and easy salmon kebabs with plenty of vegetables making the dish a healthy option for an appetizer or side dish. See the video and... - 137.068
Chicken & Shrimp Kabobs
These Kabobs are absolutely wonderful. You can cook these on the grill or in a large skillet or griddle. Make sure you allow enough time to marinade the chicken so it turns out super moist. - 136.643
Lunchbox Fruit And Chicken Skewers
All you mom's out there who fret at the though of preparing for next day's lunchbox have a reason to rejoice. The video has a very simple yet yummy and attractive recipe that your kids will relish and not run away from. Watch the video and pack their lunch... - 131.564
Tempeh Veggie Kabobs
Jon braves the night time zombie apocalypse to grill up some tempeh veggie kabobs. - 130.09
Tasty Chicken And Cheese Kababs
If you're looking for some nice appetizers, then you should surely check this out. The Chef shows how to make Chicken and Cheese Kababs which are baked. They are easy to prepare and a mouth watering appetizer. You can serve it with green chutney. - 127.249
Wrapped Chicken Kebab With Pickles And Garlic Sauce
If you are looking for some interesting chicken dish idea, then nothing could be better than a wrap of chicken kebabs with zesty garlic sauce and pickles. This dish is full of flavors and makes a delectable appetizer which pairs well with both hot or cold... - 125.391
Grilled Veggies And Chicken Kebab
This is a great way to enjoy all of your locally grown veggies. Grilling brings out the sweetness and adds a new zing that I'm sure your family will enjoy! Be brave and experiment with a wide variety of fresh produce, I've yet to find a veggie that did not... - 124.314
Easy Seekh Kebab
Want to serve a scrumptious Asian appetizer for a special party? There cannot be anything better than sheekh kebabs. The chef in the video makes it very easily by mixing all ingredients and rolls them into tubular shape and deep fries them. And those who like... - 123.892
Lean Beef And Vegetable Kebabs
Beef and Vegetable kebab, is a great healthy, all inclusive meal on a stick! It’s all about the cooking method on this one! The act of grilling adds so much of flavor onto its self. Watch Chef Bink and Dr. Derek make these colorful lean beef and veggie... - 122.838
Beef Kabobs With Beer And Chili Marinade
Tailgating gets real easy with this BBQ Pit Boys Beer Marinade for beef. And if you like Beef Steak Kabobs then be sure to make up a big batch of these tangy Beef Sticks -'cause they're good eating no matter what time of the year you're grilling..! What a way... - 119.919
Want a make your kebabs super delicious? Try this masala kebab recipe from this video as the chef shows how to spice up your kebabs. After making those delicious kebabs, she prepares a delicious masala or dry gravy using tomato, onion and spices. So, for the... - 118.379
Lime And Coriander Salmon Kebabs With Mango Salsa
An oriental inspired platter of kebab skewers infused with exotic spices with a side of a sweet and sour mango salsa speaks volumes of anyone’s culinary prowess. Just that it is done with a lot less elbow grease than you think. Barbeque up this easy and... - 118.116
Teriyaki Salmon Kababs
1. In a small bowl pour in sesame oil, soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic powder and lime juice. Whisk well.
2. Place salmon cubes in a Ziploc bag, pour in the marinade, seal the bag and roll to marinate well.
3. Keep the fish in the... - 116.688
Lebanese Pumpkin Kibbeh Kebab
People rave over the unique flavor of this vegetarian kibbeh kebabs. The subtle taste of the pumpkin and bulgur wheat compliments the filling of sautéed onions, and walnuts and the flavor of the pomegranate makes them tart yet sweet. Offer these Pumpkin... - 115.314
Orange Marinated Asian Shish Kababs
1. For marinade, in a bowl combine soy sauce, orange juice, orange zest, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, rice wine vinegar, vegetable oil, chilli sauce, and sesame oil. Mix.
2. In an airtight container, pour ¾ of the marinade, reserving ¼ for grilling.... - 115.117
Spinach Noodle Kugel
Jamie and friends make an easy classic Kosher Spinach Noodle Kugel, the ultimate in Jewish food. - 114.44
Healthy Greek-style Lamb Brochette With Brown Rice Pilaf
Chef Binks makes the traditional picnic fare of Greece, lean lamb brochettes grilled in a panini maker and served over a bed of quick and easy brown rice pilaf. The intense meaty flavor of these brochettes is nicely offset by a low-fat yogurt sauce flavored... - 113.827
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. In a large bowl, put chicken, add lemon zest, lemon juice, salt, mustard, black pepper, cayenne pepper, oregano, and cumin in it.
3. Pour Worcestershire sauce and mix it well. Allow it to rest for 20... - 112.668
Kebabs are a great appetizing and flavorful treat for holiday parties or get-togethers. See this impressive step wise video that shares an excellent recipe to prepare delicious kebabs. Take a look and impress your guests with your great culinary skills! - 112.503
Grilled Koftas Kabobs
1. Preheat grill to medium high.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef, lamb, paprika, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, parsley, and garlic.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Pop it in refrigerator and allow it to... - 111.026
Chicken Kabob With Grilled Vegetables
1. In a bowl, mix the ginger, garlic, black pepper, sea salt, ancho chili, olive oil and pomegranate limeade.
2. Soak the chicken in this marinade and set aside for few minutes.
3. On a grill, place the chicken breasts to cook halfway... - 108.369
Peach Smoked Sesame Chicken & Beef Kebabs
1. In a small bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, and pepper. Mix well.
2. In a large ziplock bag, put chicken and beef.
3. Pour sesame oil mixture in it, leaving ¼ cup for basting. Shake to coat.
4. Place ziplock bag in... - 107.591
Chicken Kebabs Marinated With Soy Sauce And Brown Sugar
Why resort to ready-made restaurant or roadside kebabs when you can make a better one at your own kitchen? Betty shares a delectable chicken kebab recipe using brown-sugar soy sauce marinade. It’s so good that you won’t need another excuse to hit the... - 105.384
Effortless Entrees Part 1 - Tuscan Fantasy Chicken Kebab
Finally to finish the meal here is an endearing dessert. Watch Stacey make the layered pastry and top it with whipped cream and fresh berries. A few ingredients and easy to make this dessert winds up the meal in a truly just fashion! - 104.044
Char Sui Beef Kabobs
To Prepare the Skewers:
1. Soak 4 bamboo skewers (8 to 12 inches long) in water for about 30 minutes.
2. Alternately you can use metal skewers.
3. On each skewer place a piece of Angus Beef, then a strip of bacon, then the onion, then... - 101.103
Rainbow Shish Kabobs
A simple easy BBQ dinner....these can be made with meat/ chicken or just a rainbow of veggies - 100.584
Betty's Fanciful Fruit Kebabs
What better way to get your daily dose of fruits than a fruity treat like this. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her fresh fruit kebabs that makes for a fanciful addition to the platter. Not only is it gorgeous and appealing, but also elegant... - 100.527
Authentic Indian Lamb Kebabs
Indian food never fails to impress anyone. If you too are looking for a foolproof appetizer recipe watch this video now. The chef prepares these amazing Authentic Indian Lamb Kebabs almost effortlessly and you can easily replicate it at home. - 100.433
Summer Special Beef Kabobs
Are you looking for a special recipe for summers? Try this delicious Summer Special Beef Kabobs. The dish is a great blend of flavors and is absolutely perfect as an appetizer. Watch it now. - 100.007
Asian Grilled Chicken Kebabs With Sliced Seedless Watermelon
1. For the marinade: In a bowl, mix together the rice wine vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic chili paste and sesame oil.
2. Line up the 2 inch chicken breast pieces, yellow bell pepper, re bell pepper, sweet onion, cherry tomatoes, corn,... - 93.2724
Grilled Prawn Kebabs
The word kebab always brings to mind complicated marinating, fire and clumsy cooking. But not anymore, after you watch this video recipe of grilled prawn kebabs your opinion has to change. This guy makes it in such a sophisticated way that for once you won't... - 92.8342
Garlic Chicken Kebabs
This is a wonderful recipe for chicken and kebab lovers. For those on a high protein diet, this recipe of chicken breast cubes marinated in garlic, spices and soy sauce, is just what you need for your weekly rotation of chicken recipes. - 92.6501
Quick Marinated Shrimp And Pineapple Kebab
A quick marinade of garlic and lemon brightens up the shrimp. The skewers are elevated to an elegant dish where the juicy pineapple is paired with plump tender shrimp. This kebab recipe is indeed perfect for beginners as it requires very few ingredients but... - 92.3621
How To Use A Knife Steel
Have you ever tried to sharpen the knife by using a knife steel? If not, then learn the exact procedure from this video. Chef John shows here the details, so that you don’t need to throw away your old knife. - 87.7592
Steak And Potato Kabob
In a mood to have some tasty kabob then do try out this recipe. Chef Jessica shows this amazing appetizer. It's simply delicious and if you have invited friends over then this is great to serve. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 85.0666
Episode #24 Grill'n With Tequila Intro
When life hives you tequila and taco shells, make tequila tacos instead! Funny it may seem, but tacos stuffed with tequila-marinated veggies and meat not only makes for yummy hors d’oeuvres for the guests, but is quite a cinch to make too. Just try grilling... - 85.0342
Lamb And Red Onion Kebabs
1. Prepare the lamb (by yourself or butcher) by cutting off any excess fat and cut the remaining meat into large dice to get a nice tender cut.
2. Peel and cut the onion into large dice.
3. Wash and dry the red pepper, then cut into quarters,... - 77.1385
Raw Vegetable Kebabs
Looking for an appetizer that fits the parameters of your raw food diet? This video is just apt for you. Chef Dorothy demonstrates a step wise procedure to prepare these delicious Raw Vegetable Kebabs. - 66.0502
Grilled Lamb Kebabs
Do you want an easy to make but great in taste Grilled Lamb Kebabs recipe? This recipe of Grilled Lamb Kebabs is sure to receive rave reviews from all.
Kebab is a generic term used to refer to a number of meat dishes, ideally lamb dishes, from the Persian... - 52.929
These Kebabs are made with minced meat and are so soft, they melt in the mouth.... - 50.0073
Oven Baked Kebabs
Try out this melt in the mouth Oven Kebabs made of lamb or meat. The perfect blend of spices used in this Oven Kebab recipe is sure to challenge your taste-buds! - 49.5257
Desi Hara Bhara Kebab
Hara Bhara Kebab, are a regular snack at Indian functions and occasions. In a land of pure vegetarians, this dish is a beautiful way of making kebabs using fresh green vegetables. An outstanding dish, savoured by majority of people in north India. - 49.4307
Its surprising to know that you have not tried my Fruit Kabobs recipe yet. The primary ingredient in this is Fruits. It is an effortless Side Dish. Do let me know how you've liked my Fruit Kabobs. Feedback keeps me mobilized and motivates me to try out novel... - 49.373
Chicken Seekh Kabab
Preheat the oven on 325 degree F
Put the keema in the strainer and drain off the excess water
mix all the ingredients to the keema and knead well with a wooden spoon or by hand.
keep it refrigerated for atleast half and hour.
now with wet hands take a big... - 49.1245
Hara Bhara Kebab
Peel and grate boiled potatoes.
Mash boiled green peas.
Squeeze out excess water (very important) of spinach and chop finely or run thru' blender.
Mix grated potatoes, peas and spinach. Add chopped green chilies, chopped green coriander, chopped ginger, chaat... - 48.9346
Kababs made from minced mutton...a hot favourite starter/side dish...can also be enjoyed as a complete meal. - 48.6425
1.In a bowl, put avocados, cucumber, pink melon, grapes and kumquats.
2.Take a screw top jar, put orange juice, lemon juice, sunflower oil and mint in it and shake well.
3.Drizzle the dressing on fruit and leave for 2 hours.
4.Arrange... - 48.5119
Spicy Fruit Kabobs
This Spicy Fruit Kabobs is a wholesome treat dedicated to a true fast food-lover. This version of Spicy Fruit Kabobs is so full of hearty ingredients and is also relatively quick and simple to make. - 48.2348
Potato Kabab Pulao
1 Wash the rice well.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice for 15 minutes.
3 For the potato kababs, in a pan, boil the potatoes until tender.
4 Carefully peel them and grate.
5 Combine ground cumin seeds, salt, black pepper, chopped ginger,... - 48.1972
1 In a pan, heat the milk.
2 Add in butter and semolina.
3 Cook until the mixture is thick, stirring occasionally.
4 Remove from the heat.
5 Stir in grated cheese, salt ,red chilli powder, ground coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger,... - 47.7417
Barbecued Shish Kebabs
1. In a shallow baking dish, mix barbecue sauce, lemon juice, salad oil, salt, rosemary and pepper.
2. Add the lamb cubes to the marinade; turn well to coat; cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. In the mean time, peel onion.
4. In a... - 47.4074
1 In a grinder jar, grind blanched almonds finely.
2 In a pan, heat the ghee.
3 Add in the chopped onion and green chillies, fry until light brown.
4 In a pan, boil the milk with butter.
5 Add in sifted flour and stir it over heat until it... - 47.39
Hot And Spicy Seafood Kabobs
1) In a bowl, add in lemon juice, vegetable oil, onion, garlic, paprika, thyme, oregano, red pepper and black pepper. Mix well.
2) Under cold, running water wash the scallops. Pat them dry.
3) In a durable zip-lock pouch, add in the scallops and... - 47.3466
Fresh Vegetable Kabobs
1) Microwave butter at Power Hi for 2 minutes to melt it.
2) Combine lemon juice, salt and dill weed.
3) On skewers place one piece of vegetables beginning with broccoli and ending with cauliflower one at a time.
4) Skew all the vegetables in similar... - 47.2658
1 In a pan, boil the milk with butter.
2 Add in the rice flour and stir until thick.
3 Remove from the heat.
4 Add in grated cheese, salt, pepper, red chilli powder, chopped green chillies, cloves, cuminseed powder and coriander leaves.
5 ... - 47.2296
Spicy Vegetable Kebabs
1 Chop all the vegetables.
2 Steam until tender.
3 In a pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger and fry until light brown.
5 Gradually add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 Add in steamed vegetables,... - 47.1782
1. Cut the lamb in cubes, or get the butcher to do it.
2. In a bowl, place the cubes.
3. Add the garlic, ginger, lemon juice, peanut or vegetable oil, turmeric, coriander, cumin, cayenne, salt, freshly ground black pepper and grated onion.
4.... - 47.0519
1. Boil gram.
2. Peel potatoes and boil.
3. Chop fine, carrots, cauliflower and beans.
4. Chop onions and green chillies fine too.
5. Heat 1 tbsp. oil. Add onions and green chillies. Saute. Add finely chopped vegetables.
6. Stir constantly till cooked.
7. Add... - 46.9955
Meat And Poultry Joie's Lamb Shish Kebabs
1) In a bowl prepare the marinade combining all ingredients and stir well.
2) Add lamb, peppers, and onions. Toss well to coat.
3) Let stand the mixture in marinate for 1 hour.
4) Prepare the grill.
5) On 4 large skewers or 8 small skewers arrange the... - 46.9751
Toasted Tropical Fruit Kebabs With Hot Chocolate Dip
1. Season the wooden skewers by soaking them in tepid water for 30 minutes.
2. Peel the mangos and dice into large pieces. Place on a platter.
3. Cut papaya into half, scoop out the seeds and cut the flesh into large dices, discarding the... - 46.9416
1. Mix all ingredients for the sauce.
2.Onto wooden skewers, thread the ingredients.
3. Alternate vegetables with chicken cubes and orange segments.
4.Brush kebab with sauce.
5.On a platter, arrange the kebabs.
6. Micorwave at 905 for 6... - 46.8999
Kebab Broiled And Skewered
1. Cut meat into neat 5 cm. (2") pieces.
2. Tie curds in a muslin bag and hang it to let water drip out of it.
3. Grind together red chillies, coriander and ginger using the juice of the lime.
4. Mix ground spices with half the quantity of curds. Add 1 dsp.... - 46.8584
Curried Chicken Kebabs
1. Make 1 inch cubes of chicken.
2. Mix all the ingredients to prepare the marinade, coat the chicken with the marinade and keep aside for 1 hour for marinating thoroughly.
3. Meanwhile, apply salt slightly to grated cucumber and keep aside for... - 46.8556
1) Chop the green chillies and fresh coriander leaves finely with a sharp knife and keep aside.
2) In a lage pan with water, add the potatoes, onion and cauliflower florets. Allow to boil, then lower the heat and simmer until the... - 46.7946
Jewel Of The Nile Chicken Kebabs
1) Prepare the grill.
2) In a bowl add all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
3) Put chicken in the marinade and toss to coat well.
4) Cover with a plastic wrap and chill for 20 minutes.
5) In a pot of boiling water add pepper and... - 46.7795
Sunday Beef Kebabs
1.Slice away excess visible fat from the steaks.
2. Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
3. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
4. Take 4 skewers and thread the meat in them.
5. In the remaining 4 skewers, thread pineapple, tomatoes, green peppers and... - 46.6962
Mint Lamb Kebabs
1) To make the sauce, place the yogurt in a bowl.
2) Cut the cucumber in half lengthways and remove the seeds with a teaspoon.
3) Cut the cucumber flesh into dices.
4) Chop the mint.
5) Trim the excess fat from lamb.
6) Preheat the... - 46.6873
Sesame Chicken Kabobs
In a bowl, combine the sherry or broth, soy sauce, onions, preserves, oil, garlic, ginger, hot pepper sauce and 1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds.
Pour 1/3 cup into another bowl for basting; cover and refrigerate.
Pour remaining marinade into a large re-sealable... - 46.6607
Vegetable Cream Kabab
1 Chop the vegetables.
2 In a pan, boil the chopped vegetables until tender.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger and fry until light brown.
5 Add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 Add in the... - 46.5663
1) To prepare the marinade, in a shallow glass dish add chili sauce, applesauce, sugar, onion, soy sauce, the salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2) Marinate chicken in it. Cover and keep aside for 3 to 4 hours or overnight.
3) On four metal skewers,... - 46.5215
Courgette And Halloumi Kebabs With Thyme And Lemon Marinade
1. Halve and thickly slice the courgettes
2. Cut the onion into wedges and separate.
3. On 8 pre soaked wooden skewers, thread the halloumi, tomatoes, courgettes and onions onto 8 pre-soaked skewers.
4. Place on a platter and cover with... - 46.4723
If you are a die hard seafood fan, then this Seafood Kabobs are just the pick for you. This wonderful recipe for Seafood Kabobs is quick and simple to make and of course tastes great! - 46.4655
Potato Cream Kabab
1 In a pan, boil the potatoes.
2 Allow to cool.
3 Mash the potatoes and mix with salt, red chilli powder, black pepper, milk ,melted butter, chopped green chillies and coriander leaves.
4 In a pan, cook the prepared mixture for about 3... - 46.4064
1) Wash and clean lentils.
2) Soak lentils for at least 3 hours.
3) In a saucepan put lentils with 2 cups of cold water and the stock cube.
4) Boil the lentils.
5) Add meat and onion, cook on medium low heat stirring in between until... - 46.2435
Scallop Mushroom Kebabs With Lemon Basil Butter
1. Wash the scallops thoroughly. Using a mushroom brush or damp cloth, clean the trimmed mushroom. Slice red peppers into squares.
2. Take a small bowl, prepare the marinade by mixing lemon juice, vegetable oil, savory, basil leaves, fresh... - 46.162
Indonesian Satay Beef Kebabs With Jasmine Rice
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) Thread the beef on skewers, place in a deep dish and keep aside.
3) In a food processor or blender, add all the marinade ingredients and puree until smooth.
4) Pour the marinade over the skewered beef, cover... - 45.8577
Grilled Barbecue Tofu Kebabs
Drain the tofu and place between double layers of paper towel in a colander over a bowl.
Place a small plate on the tofu and then place the 20-ounce can pineapple chunks on the plate and let stand for 30 minutes.
Cut the tofu into 24 cubes.
In a large bowl,... - 45.845
Monkfish Kebabs With Coral Island Sauce
1. Remove the central bone from the monkfish tail by severing the flesh from each side to give 2 fillets.
2. Halve each fillet lengthwise and cut each section into 14 bite-sized chunks to give a total of 28 pieces (7 for each kebab).
3. Halve the bacon... - 45.786
1.Make 2 inch cubes of the meat and marinate it in the mixture of Season all, black pepper, oregano leaves, minced onion, MSG, thyme, allspice, lemon juice and oil for 1 hour in refrigerator.
2.Toss the meat in between.
3.Cut tomatoes into... - 45.784
1. To make kebabs, cut and remove fat from meat and divide each piece into 4 cubes of equal size.
2. Cut onion and pepper into eight pieces.
3. Cut tomato into quarter.
4. Mushrooms should be used whole.
5. Onto a skewer, thread kebab in the... - 45.7717
1. Cover bulgur with water and soak for 30 minutes.
2. Drain a handful at a time, thoroughly squeeze out all liquid.
3. Place bulgur, onion and salt and pepper in processor and process with on-and-off turns until nearly smooth, scraping down... - 45.771
Lamb Shish Kabobs
1) In a bowl, mix together the first 6 ingredients and add lamb cubes to it. Stir nicely to coat.
2) Let the lamb marinate for 2 days. Keep turning.
3) Make cups of the onions by peeling and quartering them, then removing the centre... - 45.758
Tandoori Slyle Seafood Kabobs
These Tandoori Style Seafood Kabobs are an extravagance on seafood ! Collect a variety of seafood like salmon fillet, tuna steak, swordfish steak or shrimp and grill them with bell peppers. Your joy will know no bounds once you bite into one of these... - 45.7025
Spicy Fruit Kabobs
1. In a large mixing bowl, into the minced lamb add 2 tablespoons water, garlic powder and salt and pepper according you your taste.
2. Use your hands to mix well.
3. Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape ping pong size balls.
4. Skewer... - 45.6803
Baked Shish Kebab
Season the pork cubes with a little salt and pepper, and thread them onto wooden or metal skewers alternately with the rings of chili pepper, allowing five or six pork cubes for each skewer.
Heat the oil in a large skillet and fry the kebabs on the skewers,... - 45.68
Chicken Yakitori Kebabs
1 Cut the chicken into 1-inch cubes.
2 In a flat glass pan, place the chicken cubes.
3 Cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
5 On to the skewers... - 45.6583
1. To make the meatballs in a bowl stir well putting the sausagemeat, stuffing mix and salt and pepper to taste to mix.
2. Shape the mixture into small balls with lightly floured hands.
3. To make the sauce in a pan put all the ingredients and simmer... - 45.6474
Beef And Vegetable Kebabs
1) In a covered bowl, place the beef.
2) Combine together the basil, oil, onion powder, vinegar, garlic powder, salt, thyme and pepper. Mix well.
3) Pour the mixture all over the beef.
4) Cover the place in the fridge for 2 hours.
5) On... - 45.5846
Indian Chicken Kebabs
The day before the barbecue, place onion, garlic and ginger in a blender or food processor.
Add lemon juice and blend until smooth.
Stir in yogurt.
Add coriander, garam masala, salt, cumin and cayenne pepper.
Place chicken pieces in a glass or... - 45.5801
Naan Bread With Curried Vegetable Kebabs
1. Make the spiced yogurt baste, by blending all the ingredients in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate it until required.
2. Wash and scrub the potatoes
3. Cook them in boiling salted water until just tender.
4. Drain them when cooked.
5.... - 45.5066
1)In a small saucepan, mix together Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard, mollases and catsup. Simmer over low heat for about 3 minutes.
2)Cut liver into strips like bacon.
3)Place each strip of liver over a strip of bacon.
4)Lace the... - 45.4371
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) Parboil green peppers, celery, carrots, and mushrooms for 10 minutes.
3) Then skewer meat and vegetables and place them in single layer on a roasting pan.
4) Season it with salt and pepper.
5) Make a sauce... - 45.3319
Kebab Recipes By Category