- » Kashmiri Pulao
Kashmiri Pulao Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kashmiri pulao recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kashmiri pulao recipes.
Fruity Kashmiri Pulao
Fruity Kashmiri Pullao has a Juicy taste.The Green Chillies and Fruit-liquid gives the Fruity Kashmiri Pullao Majestic taste. Must catch it - 46.0096
Wash and dry rice.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion till brown.
Toss and mix well.
Add half of the ground masala and caraway seeds.
Add enough water for rice to cook.
Cover with a lid containing water.
If necessary add warm water from lid.
Cook on... - 43.2569
Kashmiri Keema Pulao
Kashmiri Keema Pulao is simple to make rice recipe. Kashmiri Keema Pulao gets its taste from rice mixed with meat and peas. Kashmiri Keema Pulao is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 34.3759
Gently wash rice and soak in water for about 10-15 minutes.
Heat ghee in a pan. Add cloves, cinnamon, cumin seeds, bay leaf and cardamoms. Now add soaked rice and fry for 2 minutes. Add the mixture of cream, milk, sugar and salt. Add half a cup of water.... - 28.2203
Kashmiri Keema Pulao
In this video Bikramjit prepares a sumptuous rice dish straight from Kashmir, Paradise of India. - 0
You May Also Like!
Gos No Pulao ( Mutton Pulao )
1. Divide the rice into two portions. Boil
one half with a pinch of Jelabi colour and
2 bay leaves in salted water. Drain the
rice and set aside.
Cook the other half in salted water with 2 bay leaves and when soft, drain and set aside.
2. Grind all the spices... - 38.1845
Mutton Rogan Josh
Watch this video, follow Bikramjit and treat yourself with this aromatic and rich mutton curry. - 0
Modur Polav has a yummy taste. Modur Polav gets its taste from rice mixed with coconuts amnd flavored with spices. Modur Polav is loved by many people. - 41.3684
1. Wash and cut meat. Put into a saucepan with onions cut into quarters, and spices tied in a muslin bag.
2. Add salt and enough water to cover meat.
3. Cook slowly till meat is tender and stock is reduced. (Meat should simmer very slowly.)
4. Remove muslin... - 42.0277
Lehzat Wallo Pulao
1. Wash the basmati rice twice. Take a large vessel half full of water and set it to heat. When the water starts bubbling add salt to taste, two tablespoons ghee and the four bay leaves. Allow the rice to par boil, it should not be completely cooked but hard.... - 35.0625
Nargolio Kolmi No Pulao
1. Boil the rice in a large pan of salted water. Pound the lemon grass and add it to the rice. When soft, strain the rice in a colander and remove the lemon grass.
2. Heat the saffron gently on an iron skillet and when crisp, crumble with your finger tips on... - 36.5163
Sado Gos No Pulao
1. Wash the rice and set aside.
2. Slice all the onions finely. Deep fry half and set aside. In a large /essel fry the remaining onions in half cup ghee. When golden brown add the bay leaves, badian, elcha and the washed rice. Stir, add two litres water and... - 30.5643
1. Slice the onions thinly. Deep fry them in ghee until brown in colour.
2. Boil the rice separately. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
3. Cut the vegetables (except green peas) into small cubes and boil them.
4. Heat the ghee in a vessel and... - 43.3676
Tatreli Marghi No Pulao
1. Clean the chicken and cut into eight small pieces. Wash thoroughly, apply salt and ginger-garlic paste and keep aside.
2. Make into powder the red chillies, peppercorns, cloves, cinnamon. Whip the curd and mix together with all the spices and then pour... - 37.2689
Badshahi Kesari Pulao
1. Wash the chopped meat, apply salt and marinate in the ginger-garlic paste.
2. Grind all the spices in a mixer.
3. Heat the saffron on an iron skillet till crisp. Crumble between your finger tips, add to the curd and whip it lightly. Add the spices and the... - 37.517