- » Kashmiri Garlic
Kashmiri Garlic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kashmiri garlic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kashmiri garlic recipes.
Kashmiri Kathal Ke Kabab Or Kashmiri Jackfruit Kebab
Wash the dal well and place in a pressure cooker along with water and salt and cook till tender. When the cooker is opened and any water remains, dry it up. Grind the dal and jackfruit on a stone queen or electric grinder. Mix in the garam masala and set... - 36.2113
Trim excess fat from lamb, cut into 2.5cm cubes.
Heat oil in thick-based pan over high heat, brown lamb, little at a time, on all sides.
Remove lamb from pan, set aside.
Add onion to pan, saute until golden brown.
Add ginger, garlic, saute until golden... - 44.4136
Kashmiri Dum Aloo
Kashmiri Dum Aloo is most famous kashmiri recipe. Kashmiri Dum Aloo gets its taste from potatoes mixed with cream and cashew nuts. Kashmiri Dum Aloo is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.6575
Kashmiri Chutney has a lips smacking taste. Kashmiri Chutney get its flavor from malt vinegar mixed with carrots and red chili. Kashmiri Chutney is served as side dish. - 26.3543
Kashmiri Roast Yakhni
Kashmiri Roast Yakhini has a lovely taste. Kashmiri Roast Yakhini gets its taste from lamb leg filled with mixture of peppercorns, cayenne, pepper powder, and poppy seeds. Kashmiri Roast Yakhini is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 37.2958
Kashmiri Chicken has a great taste. Kashmiri Chicken gets its taste from boneless chicken mixed with spices and chili powder. Kashmiri Chicken is loved by many people. - 35.9308
Kashmiri Rogan Josh
Kashmiri Rogan Josh is lovely in taste. Kashmiri Rogan Josh gets its taste from lamb meat mixed with species and curd. Kashmiri Rogan Josh is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 38.1378
Kashmiri Rack Of Lamb
For a marinade, mix 1 tbsp oil, the Patak's paste, yogurt, crushed pepper and mint sauce in a bowl.
Smear this marinade onto the lamb.
Cover it with foil and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Take the lamb out of the fridge; rest for 30 minutes.
Preheat the... - 47.5244
High-fiber Gravy Of Kidney Beans & Turnips
Red kidney beans and turnips, cooked together in a velvety gravy, with almost no oil or fat, makes for a very effective and tasty weight-loss recipe. The high fiber content of beans and turnips makes this dish satiating, so that you don't reach out for a... - 0
Fruity Kashmiri Pulao
Fruity Kashmiri Pullao has a Juicy taste.The Green Chillies and Fruit-liquid gives the Fruity Kashmiri Pullao Majestic taste. Must catch it - 46.8067
Chicken With Kashmiri Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Clean the chicken and remove all visible fat from the chicken
3. Pat the chicken dry and place on a roasting
4. Wash and clean the rice.
5. In a large 3-quart saucepan, sautÃ© the garlic, and the... - 45.6323
Wash and dry rice.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry onion till brown.
Toss and mix well.
Add half of the ground masala and caraway seeds.
Add enough water for rice to cook.
Cover with a lid containing water.
If necessary add warm water from lid.
Cook on... - 40.8541
Kashmiri Turmeric Fried Rice With Sardines
Try this variation of a traditional Kashmiri dish! Kashmiri Turmeric Fried Rice with Sardines is a healthy and tasty dish. Serve it hot on a wide plate with cucumbers, onions, tomatoes and coriander leaves. - 115.109
Kashmiri Kofta Curry
Wash, peel and grate potatoes and bottle gourd.
Add half of the ground masala paste, cornflour and gram flour.
Make balls of about 1 inch in diameter.
Arrange koftas on a sieve and steam cook them (place sieve on a pan of boiling water Cover the... - 43.8931
Spicy Lamb Shank Curry
Have you ever tried cooking lamb without any oil? Watch this video to learn the tricks of cooking meat without using any oil or fat. This is really a healthy recipe for all the health-conscious people. Taste wise, this preparation turns out be extremely... - 151.993
The fish balchao is a peppy fish recipe prepared with kashmiri chilies and garam masala. Cooked with a spice medley of added garlic and masala paste, the fish balchao is fried to finish and can be served aside rice. - 36.4286
Masala Elaichi Chicken
Masala Elaichi Chicken has an impeccable taste. The garam masala powder gives the Masala elaichi chicken a defining taste. Must catch it - 40.1702
Lotus Root Curry
Lotus Root Curry has a fine taste. Lotus Root Curry gets its taste from spinach and lotus roots mixed with red chilies, garam masala and mustard. Lotus Root Curry is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 40.1796
The popular Roganjosh recipe simplified for you. An easy step-by step guide to making the delicious Indian lamb curry that is a favorite with most foodies. It goes well with any of the Indian breads and even rice. - 39.5684
Murgh Shorba is a very tasty chicken recipe. Murgh Shorba gets its taste from chicken cooked with spices. Murgh Shorba is loved by many people. - 43.8371
Chicken Tikka Masala
This is an easy recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala - Chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and then served in a tomato cream sauce. - 44.0728
Parsi Garlic And Chilli Mix
Grind the garlic and chillies together. You can add a little water to make a paste. Store in refrigerator. Remains fresh for 4-5 days. - 13.5756
Pasta With Tomato And Garlic
Heat the oil in a pan and saute the garlic and the shredded Kashmiri chillies.
Add the tomato puree and the diced tomatoes.
Flavour with the oregano.
Cook the pasta till al dente, in a pan of lightly salted water.
Drain and place in an oven-proof dish.
Add... - 38.6214
Prawns With Garlic And Chili
Marinate the prawns with the chillies, white wine or lemon juice and 2 tbsps of olive oil for at least an hour.
Heat the remaining olive oil in a heavy frying pan and toss in the garlic.
Let the garlic sizzle and when it turns golden, add the prawns and fry... - 26.3014
Cold Chicken With Walnut Sauce
Place the chicken, water, carrot, onion, garlic, parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns and salt in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
Let the chicken cool in the broth.
Pick up the chicken pieces... - 39.6628
Cut the onions, slice the garlic and tomatoes into medium sizes.
Heat oil in a pan and saute the kashmiri red chilli and salt.
Then add the onion,garlic and tomatoes along with a cup of water.
Add chicken and allow to cook until excess water dries,to... - 36.7988
P0Rk Vindaloo has a different taste. The Vinegar and paste of Kashmiri chillies,ginger,garlic and other gives the P0Rk Vindaloo a magical taste. - 41.5478
Masala Ni Kaleji
Rub ground spices and salt into liver and shallow fry for 2-3 minutes.
Do not over fry as liver will then get tough. - 31.7819
Raw Mango Chutney
Place the curry leaves and red chillies along with 4 teaspoons of oil in a karahi. Place on a low flame and fry the leaves and chillies till crisp. Cool.
Grind all the ingredients together except the chopped coriander and peanuts. Pour the peanut oil in the... - 29.643
Tomato And Semi Ripe Mango Chutney
Grind the masala and set aside.
Skin and Chop the tomatoes.
Place the tomatoes, mango pieces and sugar in a vessel and allow to cook over a low fire till soft and buttery. Lower from the stove.
Place 3 tablespoons of oil in a heavy bottomed pern. When the oil... - 33.7925
Philip's Goa Curry
Put onions, ground spices, coconut milk and strained tamarind juice in a pan.
Mix well and bring to boil.
Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
The consistency should be that of thick milk.
Strain and add fish.
Simmer till fish is cooked.
Cool completely and reheat... - 41.0903
Capsicum Fried Masala
Wash, cut and remove the seeds from the capsicum (cut into circle size)
Heat oil in a pan; add capsicum along with salt and fry until it changes color.
Take it out from the oil and keep aside.
Grind all the ingredients from tomato to chilli powder. Keep... - 44.3667
Bapaiji No Kolmi No Patio
1. Grind all the masalas to a soft consistency using as much vinegar as necessary.
2. Fry the chopped onion in half a cup of oil till golden. Add the ground masala, turmeric, dhansakh masala, curry leaves and cook it over a low flame. Add the prawns and fry... - 25.325
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Roast the chillies on a frying pan for a few minutes. Pound with the garlic.
3. Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel, add the onions and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the pounded garlic and... - 47.2353
Mutton No Rafaat
1. Wash the mutton, apply salt and set aside. Grind the masala finely.
2. Place the onion, bay leaves and half a cup oil in a heavy bottomed vessel. Cook till the onions turn pink and soft and then add the ground masala and fry it till red. Add the mutton and... - 26.2582
Chammna Nu Achaar ( Pomfret Pickle )
1. Cut each pomfret into small pieces. Wash well, apply salt, turmeric and chilli powder and set aside. Do not use the soft stomach flap portion.
2. Take a frypan and half fill it with oil. Fry the fish pieces in small batches taking care not to bruise... - 26.7032
Sookka Boom1a No Tarapori Patio ( Dried Bombay Duck Pickle )
1. Remove the heads and tails of the Bombay ducks. Cut each into three pieces and clean the stomach cavity. Soak in water for half an hour and clean them well, wash and set aside.
2. Grind the masala by adding the sugarcane vinegar.
3. Takea vessel with a... - 28.806
1. Grind all the masalas to a soft paste with half a cup of water. Grind the almonds separately on a mortar.
2. Cook the meat with salt and four cups of water in a pressure cooker till tender. Keep mutton pieces and the soup in separate vessels.
3. Heat half... - 26.2049
1. Slice the onions thinly. Deep fry them in ghee until brown in colour.
2. Boil the rice separately. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
3. Cut the vegetables (except green peas) into small cubes and boil them.
4. Heat the ghee in a vessel and... - 43.7106