- » Kasha Sauce
Kasha Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kasha sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kasha sauce recipes.
Mix egg and kasha together.
Pour into a hot iron frying pan, stirring until kernels separate.
When mixture is dry, pour into boiling liquid.
Cover, reduce heat and let simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with braised... - 36.2519
You May Also Like!
Kasha Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
In a 6 to 8 quart kettle, bring 4 to 5 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Add cabbage and cook, submerging with a spoon, for 15 seconds; then remove from pot.
When cool enough to handle, peel off softened outer leaves , being careful not to tear... - 44.6502
Curried Vegetable With Kasha
Steam peas, carrots, summer squash, celery, and broccoli until crisp-tender.
Heat corn oil and saute onion until tender.
Add curry powder and flour and mix well.
Stir in guava jelly and lime juice; and simmer for a moment.
Gradually add vegetable stock and... - 38.6889
Kasha With Mushrooms
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a medium skillet.
Add the chopped onions and saute on medium heat stirring occasionally.
While the onions saute, heat the water or stock to boiling.
In a small bowl, combine the egg and kasha.
When the onions have softened, add... - 43.0763
Chili Con Kasha
1. In a nonstick frying pan brown the beef over medium-low heat, stirring constantly.
2. Drain off any accumulated fat and pat the beef with a paper towel to absorb any remaining fat.
3. In the same pan, sautÃ© the onions, peppers, and garlic for... - 44.3312
Savory Kasha Bake
In a large pot, saute onions in 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil until softened.
Drain tomatoes and reserve liquid. Cut tomatoes in half. Add tomatoes, reserved liquid, garlic, basil, oregano, salt and pepper, hot pepper sauce, zucchini and green beans to... - 33.1496
Cabbage And Kasha
1. Toast the buckwheat for about 5 to 7 minutes, on medium heat, stirring frequently.
2. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. In a frying pan, sautÃ© the mushrooms and half of the garlic in 1-tablespoon oil for about 10 minutes, or until the... - 47.1256
1.Preheat the oven to gas mark 4, 180 degrees.
2.In a large saucepan, heat oil and fry onions in it for 4-5 minutes.
3.Stir in celery and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4.Add buckwheat and fry by stirring for 3 minutes so that it is slightly... - 46.3112
Turkey Meatballs With Lemon Sauce
You will not be disappointed once you try this Turkey Meatballs With Lemon Sauce. Turkey Meatballs With Lemon Sauce has everything you need to please you. Please yourself! - 37.2561
Lamb Ragout With Apricots
1 Cut meat into 1-inch cubes; pat dry on paper toweling.
2 Heat butter in large skillet.
Brown lamb cubes.
3 Stir tomatoes, apricots and rosemary into skillet.
4 Bring to boiling; lower heat; simmer, covered, for 45 minutes.
If too much liquid, uncover... - 28.8106
Buckwheat Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
1. Saute the onion in the oil until tender. Add groats and cook, stirring, until coated with oil.
2. Add salt, pepper, and 1 quart water and bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed. Stir in the dill.
3.... - 32.6607