- » Kari Masala
Kari Masala Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kari masala recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kari masala recipes.
Tarkari Nl Kari
1. Cut all the vegetables and soak them in water. Chop tomatoes finely and set aside. Grind the coconut masala till soft. Boil the drumsticks in salted water till soft. Drain the water.
2. Place one cup of oil in a dekchi and drop the curry leaves in it. When... - 28.1807
Karachla Ni Kari
1. Clean and cut the crabs carefully. Remove the dead man's fingers. Wash twice, crack each claw once, apply salt and set aside.
2. Remove the thick coconut milk.
3. Grind all the condiments finely with half a cup of water.
4. Take a heavy bottomed pan and... - 28.8165
Machhi Ni Kari
1. Wash the fish or prawns, apply salt and set aside.
2. Take a large, open mouthed vessel. Pour half a cup or more of oil. Place it on the stove and add the curry leaves to it. When the oil gets hot add all the ground masala, the green chillies and fry well... - 30.4621
Manglorian Fish Curry- Mangalore Meen Kari
This vibrant and delectable curry comes from Mangalore, a region along the southwest coast of India with a cuisine dominated by fresh seafood, coconuts, dried red chili peppers and spices. The tamarind gives this true southern curry a wonderful sour finish... - 37.507
Masala Ravva Dosa
Ravva Dosa is a crispy crepe which is filled with fresh flavors from the simple spices like cumin and coriander leaves. Stuff the Ravva Dosa with yummy potato filling and make it extra flavorful! - 0
Idli And Sambar
Idli is an amazing South Indian sort of dumpling. steamed rice cake. It is made by steaming batter — traditionally made from pulses (specifically black lentils) and rice — into patties, usually two to three inches in diameter, using a mold.
Most often... - 60.5201
Wash the channa daal and soak for 15 minutes. Drain water and grind coarsely, add salt, hara dhania and hari mirch. Heat oil in a kadhai, fry spoons-full of the channa daal paste to make small vaadey. Fry until golden, drain excess oil and keep aside. Reheat... - 29.9793
Lauki Dal Chana
Its a most popular in sub continenet. Specially its common and most favourite for those are vegeterian.
It is my favourite, and the dish with nan,fresh salad, and curd,really yummy,yummy. - 44.9635
Pumpkin With Gram Pulse
It is a common & most popular dish in sub continent,speccially for those are vegeterian. - 43.8731
Kerala Fish Fry
Fish is considered to be another secondary food item of the Kerala Cuisine.
Kerala is well known for its Spicy Red Fish Curry, KariMeen Fry, Prawn Stir Fry etc.
Visit my website http://malayali.me for more recipes !!! - 36.8336
Home Style Veg Masoor Dal
I doubt, if there can be any better accompaniment for plain rice than this Home Style Veg Masoor Dal! Yeah, taken from my mom's cookbook and with my own improvizations, this Home Style Veg Masoor Dal has been winning the love of my family and friends for... - 50.7342
Mangoes in a curry? Yes, that's what I bring for you in this delicious mango curry. A yummy dish that you could serve with any of the Indian breads or even rice. Try it!! I am sure you would fall in love with the flavors that go to make this truly... - 41.022