- » Karela Vegetable
Karela Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of karela vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for karela vegetable recipes.
Karela is good for health so transform your bitter karelas into something delicious like bharva karela. Chef Manjula has a simple recipe that makes karela a preferred dish for everyone. Karela also helps keep control sugar levels for diabetics thus this dish... - 99.0919
Karela Masala By Chef Sonali
Clean, wash and wipe karela absolutely dry. Remove half a centimeter from both ends. Slit and keep aside. Mix red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, dry mango powder, turmeric powder and salt. Stuff the karela/bittergourd with this masala. Keep... - 51.9414
1. Slit gourds from one side. Remove seeds and pulp.
2. Cut into thin slices. Boil in salted water until half cooked.
3. Remove and drain.
4. Grind together the red chillies, peppercorns, half the mustard, tamarind and garlic to a fine paste.
5. Finely slice... - 46.3473
Vegetable Stuffed Karela
1. Slit gourds from oen side. Remove seeds and pulp carefully without breaking the gourds.
2. Rub inside and out with salt and let them stand for 5 to 6 hours.
3. Wash well under running water.
4. Boil the gourds in salted water to which has been added the... - 45.6405
Stuffed Karela has a very bitter taste. The green chilli, curry leaves and amchur gives the Stuffed Karela a blazing taste. - 44.951
Fried Karela Or Pavakka Ulathiyathu
1. Wash and dry gourd. Slit and remove seeds and pulp.
2. Cut into fine slices or roundels.
3. Slit green chillies.
4. Cut coconut into 0.75 cm. (1/4") pieces.
5. Cook together, gourd green chillies and coconut with salt and just enough water to cook gourd... - 36.8841
Karela pickle is a spiced bitter gourd pickle recipe. Made with fresh karelas or bitter gourds, the karela pickle is spiced with ginger and pickling spices with lemon pieces to taste. - 30.3453