- » Karachi Pakistan
Karachi Pakistan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Karachi Pakistan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Karachi Pakistan recipes.
• Boil the milk till it reduces to 1/2 its quantity.
• Roast the rava till light brown. Add to the milk along with maida. There should be no lumps.
• It should be a smooth pouring consistency. Heat the ghee. Take the batter in a glass.
• Pour in... - 31.491
1. In large bowl combine butter and grated cheese.
2. Open buns and spread mixture inside.
3. Place on large cookie sheet and broil for 3−5 minutes. - 21.6076
Heat ghee in a pan.
Add wheat flour and cook it on low flame.
Keep stirring constantly till light brown.
Remove from the flame when it smells aromatic.
Transfer it to a large plate and spread.
Cool it above room temperature.
Sprinkle with sugar and... - 33.2539
1. Mix cornflour with a little cold milk to a smooth paste. Boil half the milk and add half the sugar. Pour over cornflour paste stirring well. Return to fire and cook till thick.
2. Soak Sabja seeds in cold water and allow them to swell up.
3. Pour a small... - 32.0986
Potato Chicken Cutlets.
Mix all the ingredients with mashed potoes. Prepare cutlets any shape, dip in egg batter ,then cover well it bread crmbs & fry in deep oil.
Serve the crispy cutlets with criender sauce & Tomato ketchup. - 32.5889
Fish Fry.( Pomfort).
Its a fry fish, specially for pomfort . Its taken as a starter with garlic sauce. - 39.912
It is a side dish.
It use also as a snack or an appetizer.
Specially kids like very much. - 39.9754
Its a famous dessert in India /Pakistan.
Its basic ingrediaents is Pulse ( Daal MAASH).
Use a flat bottomed frying pan.
The imarti bottle can be substituted with a soft plastic sauce bottle with a nozzle.
If not available, take a 12"x 12" thick cloth, make a... - 42.535
Chicken Jhat Pat.
Its easy to cook. At that time any guest come suddenly without prior notice. The dish will easily prepare with in short time. - 40.3059
Gur (jaggery) Ki Kheer.
Its my husband's favourite sweet dish.
If use Khajoor ka gur it will be more delicious. The Khajoor ka gur called in Begal" PATALI GUR".
In BANGLADESH kheer of PATALI GUR is very famous. My husband spend the major part of his child hood in... - 38.3192
Anda ( Egg) Karahi
(1) – Boiled Eggs -6-8 ( Cut in small pieces)
(2) - Medium onion sliced – 2
(3) - Garlic paste 1 tbsp.
(4) - Ginger paste 1 tbsp.
(5) - Coriander powder 1 tsp.
(6) - Red Chilly powder 1 tsp or according to taste
(7) - Turmeric powder 1... - 44.7721
Lauki Dal Chana
Its a most popular in sub continenet. Specially its common and most favourite for those are vegeterian.
It is my favourite, and the dish with nan,fresh salad, and curd,really yummy,yummy. - 44.9635
Kachchi Biryani is a cusine from Hydrabad( India) and Bengal. - 38.5234
Its a Bar-B-Q recipe. Every in Pakistan like very much. - 39.7891
Meethi Tikiya,or Khajoorain ( Thekua).
It prepare in Karachi and all over Pakista spl at the occaision of muslim festival" RAJJAB" named as MEETHI TIKYEN.
It prepare in Bihar( INDIA) spl at the hindu festival Chhat named as THEKUA.
In U.P & M.P. state known as Khajoorain. - 44.8522
Bombay Halwa is a Sindhi recipe and a popular Indian sweet that’s feared for its high calorie and high fat content but loved for its incomparable, heavenly taste. - 52.9465