- » Kara
Enjoy our collection of kara recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kara recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In a saucepan, heat oil. Add in one chopped onion and saute till it turns tender.
3) Slice the lamb fillet into small pieces. Add into the onions. Cook for about 10 minutes.
4) Add on the drained... - 46.0459
Muttai Kara Kuzhambu
Of all the dishes in the Chettinad style who are famous for their kuzhambu's -- a type of indian sambhar, and one such recipe is the Spicy Egg Gravy also called as Muttai Kara Kuzhambu - 45.6325
1) Peel and chop one of the onions.
2) Cut the raw lamb into small pieces.
3) Trim zucchini, then cut them in half lengthwise.
4) Scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon.
5) Blanch zucchini in boiling salted water for 5 minutes and drain.
6)... - 42.968
You May Also Like!
Mix together sugar, milk, and Karo in saucepan.
Bring to boil; lower heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
When a drop forms a firm ball in cold water, remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
Beat well with large spoon... - 39.5113
Dumplings Or Yakiniku Gyoza
Dumplings are a treat to eat. Take a look at this instructional video where you will learn how to make the perfect Japanese dumplings. - 89.4107
Kathirikai Murungaikai Kootu
This is a nice vegetable dish, which you can eat with your rice. Vegetables provide you with the essential nutrients. Brinjal is low in calories but rich in fiber. It contains rich amounts of B vitamins and other minerals your body needs. So go ahead and try... - 0
Pongal - Sweet And Savory
Pongal is a harvest festival celebrated in the southern part of India. On this auspicious day rice is cooked along with pulses and jaggery and is offered to the "Sun God" for prosperity. Watch this video to learn how to make both the sweet and savory version... - 109.296