- » Kansas Barbecue Sauce
Kansas Barbecue Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kansas barbecue sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kansas barbecue sauce recipes.
Kansas Barbecue Sauce
1 In a saucepan, heat oil.
2 Add in the onion, and saute until soft but not brown.
3 Add in the remaining ingredients.
4 Gradually bring to a boil.
5 Simmer for about 30 minutes until the sauce is thick and strongly flavoured, stirring... - 40.4231
Kansas City Style Barbecue Sauce
In a medium saucepan, combine all of the ingredients and bring to a boil over moderate heat.
Reduce the heat to low and simmer the sauce for 30 minutes, stirring often to prevent scorching. - 28.1756
You May Also Like!
Bull's-eye Kansas City Style Bee-sting Ribs
1. PLACE each rack of ribs on large sheet heavy-duty foil. Mix honey and chili powder; pour over ribs. Wrap in foil. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. HEAT charcoal grill to medium heat. Arrange coals evenly on each side of charcoal grate. Place wrapped ribs on center... - 22.5954
Kansas City Style Barbecued Chicken Legs
In small bowl, blend butter, parsley and garlic.
Rinse chicken legs under cold running water; pat dry with paper toweling.
Starting at thick end of each leg, work finger between skin and meat to form a pocket.
Insert about 2 teaspoons parsley butter into... - 37.4403
Kansas City Barbecue
1. Prepare a medium-hot fire in a barbecue grill. In a small non-reactive saucepan, bring barbecue sauce and beer to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in Tabasco.
2. Meanwhile, grill chicken, skin side down, 10 minutes. Turn and... - 18.9985
Kansas City Style Bbq Chicken
1. Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill tor indirect heating.
2. Combine the paprika, 1 1/4 teaspoons of the garlic powder, 2 teaspoons of the chili powder, the salt, and pepper in a bowl.
3. Cut out the chicken's backbone with poultry... - 37.2952
Remus's Kansas City Classic Sauce
1) Into a bowl, put all the dry ingredients.
2) Add the vinegar and stir well.
3) Add in all the remaining ingredients and stir well till the mixture has thoroughly blended.
4) Serve or use as preferred. The sauce can be served at room... - 38.1695
Grilled Kansas City Strip Pizza
This gourmet recipe of Grilled Kansas City Strip Pizza is one of the most exotic dishes that you can ever cook on a tailgating event. Watch this video to learn this recipe. - 83.5005
Barbecued Brisket And Burnt Ends
1. Light 50 charcoal briquettes using a chimney. Run the wand of a thermometer through a cork and use the cork to plug one of the air vents in the grill lid. Leave the remaining lid vents open and adjust the lower vents as needed (if the fire gets too hot.... - 37.1298
Smoky Barbecued Chicken
1. MARINATE THE CHICKEN: In a bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, shallots, salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Put the chickens in a 2-gallon resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Seal and turn to thoroughly coat the... - 35.3949
Little Grill Big Flavor: Embarcadero Bbq Salmon With Sfq Sauce
In this video the chef describes about his experience of using the SFQ sauce in this barbecued salmon with SFQ sauce which has a prominent taste of chocolate and coffee. Quite unusual to be used with meats isn't it? But the finished product looks so vivacious... - 112.425
Smoke-roasted Pork Shoulder With Sooey Sauce
1. Slather the pork butts with mustard. Combine the pepper, paprika, granulated garlic, onion salt, brown sugar, dry mustard, celery seeds, and chili powder in a small bowl. Sprinkle this rub all over the pork butts. Place the pork in a disposable aluminum... - 31.4076