- » Kale Fish
Kale Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kale fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kale fish recipes.
Steamed Cod With Roasted Sweet Potatoes And Kale
Healthy food doesn't have to be tasteless and to prove it further, here is Steamed Cod with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Kale recipe video. View this video to see how easily you can prepare this gratifying meal in a few minutes and yet the delectable flavors... - 95.9637
You May Also Like!
Sauted Garlic Kale
Wondering how to include greens in your meal? Watch this interesting video that shares a super simple sauted garlic kale recipe. Excellent way to cook the greens effortlessly and serve as a delicious side dish. The video is surely a must watch for this unique... - 95.4213
Fish Avocado Salad
1) In a skillet, bring the water to boil.
2) Add the halibut or sea bass.
3) Cover and simmer for about 8 to 12 minutes or until fish just flakes when tested with a fork.
4) Remove fish and cool it slightly and cut into bite-size chunks.
5) Mix... - 42.1802
Tuna With Peppercorns On A Bed Of Greens
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Rinse tuna and pat dry with paper towels.
Lightly sprinkle fish with salt, then press coarsely ground pepper into both sides of steaks; set aside.
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes or... - 45.6051
Warm Salmon Salad
1. Slice the salmon into 10 to 12 thin pieces, cutting on the bias.
2. In a dish, whisk together the soy sauce, ginger, honey, garlic, and red pepper.
3. Add the salmon to the soy mixture, turning to coat each piece on both sides and let stand 15... - 45.4636
Confetti Summer Salad
1. Combine zucchini, sweet peppers, onion, corn, tomatoes, salad dressing, and salsa in a large bowl.
2. Cover and chill 4 to 24 hours, stirring occasionally. If desired, serve salad on radicchio leaves or garnish with purple flowering kale. - 34.1127
Combine all ingredients in a disposable roasting pan.
You will need enough to just cover the fish, so double or triple if needed.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Wrap fish in cheesecloth and arrange on a cooking cooling rack inside the pan.
Bring poaching liquid to a... - 39.018
Baked Flounder Roll Ups
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix together the cooked greens, egg, wheat germ, nutmeg, salt, and cheese.
3. Spread over the fillets and roll up as for a jelly roll. Secure with toothpicks and set, seam side down, in a buttered baking dish.... - 30.0639
Thai Raad Na Mi Grob
1. Cut the baby corn diagonally into half; break the oyster mushrooms into bite size pieces, set aside.
2. Slice the carrots, cut the straw mushrooms in half, set aside.
3. Wash and rinse the Chinese kale and set aside.
4. Combine the pork meat... - 103.397
Cookin’ Greens Spinach And Tilapia Parmesan
Preheat oven to 350’F.
Place the filets in a greased pyrex dish with oil on the bottom.
Sautee the spinach, garlic, salt and pepper until tender.
Mix together the mayonnaise and wasabi powder and spread thinly onto filets.
Top filets with spinach and... - 36.2703