- » Kale Chard
Kale Chard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kale chard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kale chard recipes.
Here is how to make an easy nutrient rich and colorful salad for your family. Look at this video that shares an excellent recipe to prepare a with fresh, nutritious salad with kale, swiss chard, romaine lettuce, bell peppers and apple. The salad look really... - 91.8349
Green Recipes For St Patrick's Day
Celebrate this St Patrick's Day making healthy and green dishes and here are recipes to do just that. Check out Janel and Sarah showing how to make healthy collard greens, bok choy, sautéed kale and rainbow chard. Nourishingly holy! - 117.166
Pasta With Swiss Chard
Trim and discard ends of chard stems; then cut off remainder of stems at base of each leaf.
Thinly slice stems and leaves, keeping them separate.
(If using kale, cut off and discard coarse stems; slice leaves thinly.) Set chard or kale aside.
Stir pecans in a... - 41.6881
Tuscan Kale And Coconut Soup With Tofu
This was inspired by the wonderful Thai coconut soups. Tuscan kale looks more like a small, dark green variety of Swiss chard than kale, but it takes longer to cook, which actually makes it ideal for this soup. Also, this i s a great recipe for your broccoli... - 111.255
African Pineapple Peanut Stew
In a covered saucepan, saute the onions and garlic in the oil for about 10 minutes, stirring frequendy, until the onions are lighdy browned.
While the onions saute, wash the kale or Swiss chard.
Remove and discard the large stems and any blemished... - 42.0702
Low-calorie Vegetable Rainbow Salad
Looking for a new salad recipe to jazz up your holiday feasts? How about a bowl of salad that is nutritious made with fresh seasonal vegetables? The mix of swiss chard, lettuce and kale mixed together with variety of vegetables offers a unique taste to this... - 123.806
Garlilcky Green And Beans
In a large saucepan, bring 2 quarts water to a boil; add 1 tablespoon salt to boiling water. Toss the greens into the boiling water and cook until they are almost tender but still bright green, 5-8 minutes (time will depend upon the type of green being used).... - 27.5027
Sauteed Local Organic Greens
Super yummy incredibly easy way to eat more greens!!! Try some Collard, Amaranth, Kale, Chard, Wild Quinoa, New Zealand Spinach or fresh herbs....so many options for gorgeous yummy organic local greens. - 86.0976
Baked Pressed Tofu With Greens
1. Coarsely chop greens after washing and discarding the midribs and stems.
2. In a large skillet, saute onions in olive oil on medium to high heat, until onions start browning.
3. Mix in greens and toss until green wilt.
4. Lower the heat to medium... - 32.1851
The Veggie Taco
1. Peel and thinly slice the potatoes and red onions, and thinly dice the yams, set aside.
2. Rinse and drain the canned black beans and corn, set aside.
3. Preheat the peanut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
4. Add the... - 0
Baked Flounder Roll Ups
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix together the cooked greens, egg, wheat germ, nutmeg, salt, and cheese.
3. Spread over the fillets and roll up as for a jelly roll. Secure with toothpicks and set, seam side down, in a buttered baking dish.... - 29.8513
Green soup may sound too boring, but can be a healthy choice. Herbs lying on your tray like parsley, sorrel or watercress is a great combo for this dish. The sour cream added, gets into the herbs and veggies making them soft and tender. Served with toast... - 45.3654
Skillet Greens With Ginger And Celery
In small dish, mix together vinegar, water, cornstarch and sugar; set aside.
In large wok or nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onion and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add celery, greens and gingerroot; stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add about 2 tbsp/25... - 37.4601
Fresh Greens, Southern Style
1) Wash your choice of greens thoroughly under running water and drain them.
2) Get rid of the thick stems and gently shred the leaves into medium-sized pieces.
3) In a large saucepan, heat oil, add the red pepper flakes, beef bouillon... - 39.4354
Simple Steamed Spinach
There's no quicker food to prepare than steamed spinach. Once you have purchased the fresh leaves it is a simple matter to steam them- it barely takes minutes. The nutrient-rich greens pair well with just about any food, from eggs to soup.
For more such... - 27.8175
Risotto And Vegetables
Heat a 2-quart heavy saucepan and melt the butter.
Saute the yellow onion and rice until the rice is a very light tan.
Add half the boiling broth and cover.
Cook over low heat until the broth is absorbed, about 10 minutes.
In the meantime, in another large... - 43.366
Greens With Onions
Heat oil or butter in a wide pan over moderate heat; add onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until they are golden brown.
Add greens and the water.
Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes, or until greens are tender.
Season with salt... - 25.7226
Country Corn Omelette
In a 10- to 11-inch frying pan, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Lift out bacon; drain on paper towels and set aside.
Add almonds to pan drippings.
Cook over medium heat, stirring gently, until lightly browned, 1 to 2 minutes.
Lift out and set... - 42.1078
Pierce sausage with a fork and put it in a 4- to 5-quart pan.
Drain the beans and add to the sausage, along with water.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove the sausage and set aside.
Continue cooking the beans until they... - 44.0332
1. In a large saucepan combine rice, 4 cups water, and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 15 minutes. Remove from heat. Rinse rice with cool water; drain. Set aside.
2. Bias-slice sausage into 1/2-inch pieces. In a large... - 35.2383
Wholesome Penne With Greens And Cannellini Beans
Looking for low-sodium and low-fat food? Here, you can find a very healthy recipe of Penne cooked with greens and cannellini beans. Try this recipe to give a nutritious meal to your family. - 134.113
Southern Steamed Greens
Heat a large, heavy skillet.
Add 1 or 2 tablespoons water or unrefined oil.
Peanut or corn oil are best, the South being the homeland of peanuts and rich corn.
Drop in chilled, chopped greens.
Cover with a tight-fitting lid.
Reduce the heat as... - 29.4787
Four Grain Vegetable Soup
Four Grain Vegetable Soup is made out of the finest grains and variety of veggies. The nutrition factor of this recipe is remarkable. Starting from herbs, vegetables, meat stock to even grated cheese, Four Grain Vegetable Soup is always the chef's choice. So... - 46.5024
Joe's Sausage & Greens With Eggs
Rinse greens well.
Cut chard leaves into thin shreds; thinly slice stems.
(Or cut and discard tough stems from kale; cut leaves into thin shreds.) You should have about 8 cups, lightly packed.
Set greens aside.
Place a wok or 12- to 14-inch frying pan over... - 42.111
Creamy Cauliflower Soup
Have a look at this impressive video that displays a recipe for raw cauliflower soup. The soup uses some healthy greens and flavorful ingredients that makes the video all the more interesting Amaze your guests with this delicious soup and enjoy! - 115.533
Soak beans as directed.
Pierce sausage casing with a fork; put sausage in pan with beans and 8 cups water.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until beans mash readily, about 1 1/4 hours.
Lift out sausage and set aside.
Ladle beans and 1 cup... - 43.307
Italian Sausage In Minestrone
Pierce sausage casings with a fork.
Place sausages, beans, and water in a 5-quart pan.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Continue to simmer until beans mash readily (25 to 50 more minutes).
Ladle... - 45.1462
Ribollita is Italian for "reboiled." First you make a hearty Tuscan vegetable soup and refrigerate it overnight. The next day, you reheat ("reboil") the soup with slices of bread in it, which break down and thicken it further. - 36.4682
Gingered Greens And Tofu
In a small saucepan, bring the marinade ingredients to a boil.
Simmer for 1 minute and remove from the heat.
Cut the blocks of tofu into 1/2-inch slices, then cut the slices into 1-inch squares.
Place the squares in a single layer in a nonreactive heatproof... - 44.7876
Chickpea Stew With Greens And Spices
1. Place the greens in a steamer, cover and steam over boiling water until wilted, about 5 minutes. When the greens are cool enough to handle, coarsely chop them and set aside.
2. Place the chickpeas in a medium bowl and add water to cover. Rub the beans... - 37.8823
Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Coleslaw
Try this twist on the classic pulled pork sandwich: slow cooked pork featuring a homemade BBQ sauce, green garlic, pea tendrils, and chard. Serve with coleslaw featuring cabbage and grated carrots, and home fries. - 119.17
Radiatore With Cheese Sauce
1. Place the dried beans in a medium-sized pot, and cover them with water. Bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 1 hour. Drain the beans, and set them aside.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly... - 45.647
1. Wash the chosen leaves well and shake them dry. Strip the tender leaves from the stems and tear them into pieces. Discard the lower, tougher part of the stems and slice the remainder evenly.
2. Fry the garlic and ginger in the hot oil, without browning,... - 32.9861
Beef Stew With Turnips (beef Bourguignonne)
Turnips have a delicately sweet flavor when young, but as they mature they lose their sweetness and become woody. Therefore, it is best to buy them when they are at their peak, between November and February. The greens, which are edible, should be bright... - 40.3778
Brodo Di Manzo
This is a perfect winter soup and makes a delicious, healthy and warming winter meal. I make the soup in a crock pot and let it slow cook for four to five hours and serve it for dinner. Its a dish that takes a long time to make so if you are in a hurry then... - 102.68
Game Hens With Country Ham And Greens Stuffing And Bourbon Glaze
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450°F, take the greens and throughly wash and dry them, then kale and tear into manageable pieces
2. In a large skillet, heat the oil, and add the garlic and onion,cook for 1 to 2 minutes, keep... - 44.0339
Kale Chard Recipes By Category