- » Kale Bean
Kale Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Kale Bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Kale Bean recipes.
Kale And Pink Beans With Garlic
1) Take a casserole which can be microwaved and add garlic and oil to it.
2) Cover the casserole, set the temperature to HIGH at 100% and allow it to be microwaved for a minute.
3) Stir the kale along with the vegetable broth mix and a tablespoon of... - 38.5852
Sauteed Kale And White Beans
1. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion; saute 5 minutes. Add kale and water; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until kale is wilted, stirring frequently.
2. Add beans and remaining... - 31.1963
You May Also Like!
Kale And Kidney Bean Bake
Cook kidney beans according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup.
Wash kale and trim away tough ends and heavy ribs.
Chop coarsely and cook in water to cover along with onion, garlic, celery, parsley and soy sauce, until tender... - 40.9382
Cornmeal Kale And Beans
1. Put the beans in a bowl, cover with water and let soak overnight. Next morning, drain, cover with fresh water and add the onion, garlic, celery, parsley, salt to taste, and tamari. Bring to a boil and simmer, covered, until tender, about 30 minutes.
2.... - 35.0691
Sauteed Kale And White Beans
Slice onion, and separate into rings.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, and saute 5 minutes or until tender.
Add kale and water; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 8 minutes or until kale is... - 34.3388
Wegmans Tuscan Garbanzo Beans & Kale
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck takes Italian staples, garbanzo beans & kale, and melds them into greatness with canned diced tomatoes, Seasoned Tomato Sauce, and traditional spices. - 129.261
Salmon, Kale, And White Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Remove the stem and chop the kale into strips.
3. Season the salmon fillet with salt and pepper.
4. In a pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and brown the bacon.
5. Remove 2 tablespoon of rendered... - 116.804
White Bean And Sausage Ragout With Tomatoes, Kale, And Zucchini
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Saute onion and sausage 4 minutes or until sausage is browned.
Add zucchini and garlic; cook 2 minutes.
Add kale, 1/2 cup water, beans, tomatoes, salt, and freshly ground black pepper; bring to a... - 34.8007
Chicken Cutlets With Spicy White Beans And Kale
Pound chicken breast halves, one at a time, between two sheets of plastic wrap until each piece of chicken is 1/8-inch thick.
Stir together the 2 Tbsp flour, salt, and pepper in a shallow container.
Heat a large saute pan over high heat.
Dredge chicken in... - 44.8786
Farfalle With Sausage, Cannellini Beans, And Kale
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid; keep warm.
Drain sun-dried tomatoes in a small sieve over a bowl, reserving 2 teaspoons tomato oil; slice tomatoes.
Heat a Dutch oven over medium... - 44.6367
White Bean Soup With Kale
1. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion and next 3 ingredients; cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in kale and next 4 ingredients. Simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes.
2. Ladle soup into serving bowls. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons... - 31.0873
Kale Bean Recipes By Category