- » Kahlua Ice Cream
Kahlua Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kahlua ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kahlua ice cream recipes.
Kahlua Velvet Frosty
Kahlua Velvet Frosty. Kahlua Velvet Frosty gets its taste from ice cream mixed with kahula. Kahlua Velvet Frosty is a east to make but very delicious summer beverage. - 20.7655
Roll scoops of ice cream in toasted coconut.
Pour Kahlua over the top.
Brandy or Creme de Cacao may also be used. - 18.828
Kahlua Chocolate Sauce
Check out this particular Kahlua chocolate sauce recipe my mom has been using for years. It takes no time to fix this absolutely delicious Kahlua chocolate sauce. You will love it! - 21.3582
Place 1 tablespoon Kahlua in the bottom of 4 large (8 oz. size) wine glasses or sherbet glasses.
Add 1 tablespoon whipped cream to each glass and stir until blended.
Pour about 2 tablespoons soda into each glass and stir until foamy.
Add 1 large scoop of ice... - 23.3952
Kahlua And Coffee Sodas
1. In a small chilled mixing bowl beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer on low speed till stiff peaks form.
2. In each of four 8-ounce glasses, pour 1 to 2 tablespoons Kahlua or other coffee liqueur. Add 1 tablespoon whipped cream and 2 tablespoons... - 24.8461
1) In a blender, blend all ingredients until smooth.
2) Serve the cocktail at once in 2 collins glasses. - 27.4743
Kahlua Chocolate Fondue
In a 1 quart glass measure, combine chocolate chips and heavy cream.
Microwave on Power 7 for 3 to 5 minutes, or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring with wire whisk twice during cooking cycle.
Stir in Kahlua.
Pour into serving bowl.
Using fondue... - 27.4502
The Milky Way
Add all ingredients to a small whip cream charger or blender. Charge or blend on speed two. Spoon the Kahlúa whipped cream on top of the drink. - 34.1676
Want to taste Heaven? This Heaven cocktail recipe gifts you just that experience. Awesome. - 21.4692
Quick Dessert-ice Cream & Coffee Liqueur
How to prepare a quick and easy dessert...with vanilla ice cream, espresso coffee powder and coffee flavored liqueur (Kahlua or Bailey's). Demonstrated by Betty Bannerman Busciglio, a professional cooking instructor and former caterer. - 108.42
Coffee Ice Cream Crepes
Beat' whipping cream until foamy; add Kahlua, beating until stiff peaks form.
Spoon about 1/3 cup ice cream down center of each crepe; fold right and left sides over, and place seam side up on a serving plate.
Top each crepe with a dollop of the... - 17.9227
Coffee Ice Cream Crepes
1 In a bowl, beat whipping cream until foamy.
2 Add in Kahlua, beating until stiff peaks form.
3 Set aside.
4 In the center of each crepe, put about 1/3 cup ice cream.
5 Neatly fold the right and left sides over.
6 On a serving plate, place... - 33.3633
Thaw ice cream in large mixing bowl until soft enough to use beaters: Add brandy and Creme de Cocoa, and blend thoroughly.
Place in freezer until consistency of thick malt. - 13.5308
Frozen Mudslide- The Best After A Long Day!
Ah, with the summer season around the corner, this cold dessert will really hit the spot. Where else where you get chocolate and yet more chocolate in a such a delectable dish. - 112.389
Iced Cappuccino Cream Cake
In a large bowl combine the coffee grounds with 4 cups cold water and let them soak overnight.
Pour the mixture into a sieve, lined with a paper towel or a paper coffee filter and set over a bowl, and let it drain, pressing hard on the grounds, for 2... - 40.1358
Combine all ingredients except ice in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Gradually add crushed ice, processing until mixture reaches desired consistency.
Serve immediately. - 25.4293
Chill stemmed glasses 30 minutes.
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Pour mixture into glasses, serve immediately. - 19.7835
Combine ice, brandy, Kahlua and cream in cocktail shaker; shake well.
Strain into champagne glass.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 18.7926
Iced Coffee Taro Dessert
Mix together sugar, cornflour, salt and coffee and slowly stir in milk.
Put in a double boiler and stir over boiling water until thickened.
Beat egg yolk and add a little hot mixture to it.
Then combine with mixture in pot and cook a few minutes.
Put... - 42.1212
Black Russian Icing
In a bowl, mix all ingredients except butter.
Place butter in middle of batter.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes, stirring after 30 to 45 seconds.
Beat until smooth, mixing in butter. - 22.9547
Screaming Orgasm Cocktail
Combine ice, Galliano, Baileys, Cointreau, Kahlua and cream in a cocktail shaker; shake well.
Strain into a martini glass. - 20.0134
1. Pour coffee and liqueur into pot.
2. Serve in heatproof glasses or mugs. Top with a small scoop of ice cream. Or serve without ice cream in demitasse cups with a twist of orange peel. - 24.3451
Blend together the ingredients and this top rated Baileys Smoothie drink is yours. One of the best cocktails which proves ideal to sooth your palate. You must make it! - 23.3195
Peppermint Mocha Milkshake Cocktail
1. In a blender, add light rum, Kahlua Peppermint Mocha, vanilla ice cream, 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup and blend together.
2. Pour the drink into a glass.
3. Add a drizzle of chocolate syrup around the edges of the glass.
4. Add whipped... - 95.3779
Rich Chocolate Martini
1. Pour 1 ounce of the creme de cacao on one plate and mix the grated dark chocolate and powdered sugar on another plate.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the creme de cacao and then the shredded coconut and refrigerate.
3. Combine vanilla... - 128.618
Robbie's Regret Cocktail
I liked the cream grated nutmegs on this Robbie S Regret the most. This Robbie S Regret cocktail serves perfect for any special occasion. And so, if you have anything exciting coming round the corner, then go for this. - 23.9821
Wonderful White Russian
This is one drink that is a huge hit with the dudes and hip club goers. Build with three basic ingredients, this drink is your entree way to the world of more complex cocktails. This classic creamy white cocktail is likely to go down well with anybody, even... - 95.0561
Canadian Avalanche Cocktail
1. In a glass, add the ice cubes, kahlua, whiskey and stir well with a bar spoon.
2. Top with cream.
3. Serve chilled. - 99.3971
1) Take an old fashioned or on the rocks glass and fill it with few cubes of ice.
2) Pour over scotch, Kahlua and cream.
3) Garnish as desired and serve immediately with a stirrer. - 25.4204
Almond Coffee Delight
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until frothy.
Serve immediately. - 15.2351
Here is a super delicious, romantic valentine dessert for you. The video shares a terrific chocolate cocktail dessert recipe for you. The dessert is a wonderful blend of chocolate martini and death by chocolate dessert. Watch this video for a great valentine... - 120.615
New Mexican Chocolate Sundaes
1) In each dessert dish put 1 tablespoon Kahlua.
2) Decorate with scoops of ice cream on top and place in freezer.
3) In small heavy-gauge pan cook broken chocolates over medium-low heat.
4) When choclate mets, add cream and stir
5) Mix cinnamon and... - 38.7163
1 Pour the ingredients into a blender, then add crushed ice and blend thoroughly until frothy. - 22.4726
Almond Coffee Delight
1) In an electric blender container put all ingredients and beat until frothy.
2) Serve almond coffee delight chilled. - 26.5995
Chocolate Martini Demo
Dee demos the Chocolate Martini using the Tupperware Simple Indulgence Chocolate Dessert Blend - 98.8769
1) In the bombe mold, fill with the ice cream and place in the refrigerator to freeze
2) In a saucepan, mix together the sugar, water and the cream of tartar
3) Bring the boil to a mixture till the syrup can be spun into a thread
4) Into a bowl, beat... - 41.2032
How To Make A Tantalizing Toblerone Cocktail
For those who don’t know, Toblerone is a Swiss milk chocolate bar with honey and nougat that is just scrumptious. Here’s a recreation of those flavors in frozen cocktail form. - 126.434
Creamy Coffee Shakedown
Enjoy a Creamy Coffee Shakedown on this Thirsty Thursday! Made will coffee, almond coconut milk, cream liqueur, Kahlua, and topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. - 88.7767