- » Kahlua Ice Cream
Kahlua Ice Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kahlua ice cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kahlua ice cream recipes.
Kahlua Velvet Frosty
Kahlua Velvet Frosty. Kahlua Velvet Frosty gets its taste from ice cream mixed with kahula. Kahlua Velvet Frosty is a east to make but very delicious summer beverage. - 21.9945
Roll scoops of ice cream in toasted coconut.
Pour Kahlua over the top.
Brandy or Creme de Cacao may also be used. - 21.0086
Kahlua® Pumpkin Squares With Praline Topping
Kahlua® Pumpkin Squares With Praline Topping is a mexican delicacy. Kahlua® Pumpkin Squares With Praline Topping gets its shape and taste from pumpkin baked with flour and cream cheese. Kahlua® Pumpkin Squares With Praline Topping is simply loved by kids. - 45.0818
Place 1 tablespoon Kahlua in the bottom of 4 large (8 oz. size) wine glasses or sherbet glasses.
Add 1 tablespoon whipped cream to each glass and stir until blended.
Pour about 2 tablespoons soda into each glass and stir until foamy.
Add 1 large scoop of ice... - 25.5625
Chill stemmed glasses 30 minutes.
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Pour mixture into glasses, serve immediately. - 22.049
Kahlua And Coffee Sodas
1. In a small chilled mixing bowl beat the whipping cream with an electric mixer on low speed till stiff peaks form.
2. In each of four 8-ounce glasses, pour 1 to 2 tablespoons Kahlua or other coffee liqueur. Add 1 tablespoon whipped cream and 2 tablespoons... - 26.2099
1) In a blender, blend all ingredients until smooth.
2) Serve the cocktail at once in 2 collins glasses. - 28.8464
Kahlua Chocolate Fondue
In a 1 quart glass measure, combine chocolate chips and heavy cream.
Microwave on Power 7 for 3 to 5 minutes, or until chocolate is completely melted, stirring with wire whisk twice during cooking cycle.
Stir in Kahlua.
Pour into serving bowl.
Using fondue... - 29.5389
The Milky Way
Add all ingredients to a small whip cream charger or blender. Charge or blend on speed two. Spoon the Kahlúa whipped cream on top of the drink. - 32.5397
Want to taste Heaven? This Heaven cocktail recipe gifts you just that experience. Awesome. - 23.0693
Quick Dessert-ice Cream & Coffee Liqueur
How to prepare a quick and easy dessert...with vanilla ice cream, espresso coffee powder and coffee flavored liqueur (Kahlua or Bailey's). Demonstrated by Betty Bannerman Busciglio, a professional cooking instructor and former caterer. - 106.758
Coffee Ice Cream Crepes
Beat' whipping cream until foamy; add Kahlua, beating until stiff peaks form.
Spoon about 1/3 cup ice cream down center of each crepe; fold right and left sides over, and place seam side up on a serving plate.
Top each crepe with a dollop of the... - 19.9231
Coffee Ice Cream Crepes
1 In a bowl, beat whipping cream until foamy.
2 Add in Kahlua, beating until stiff peaks form.
3 Set aside.
4 In the center of each crepe, put about 1/3 cup ice cream.
5 Neatly fold the right and left sides over.
6 On a serving plate, place... - 33.2667
Thaw ice cream in large mixing bowl until soft enough to use beaters: Add brandy and Creme de Cocoa, and blend thoroughly.
Place in freezer until consistency of thick malt. - 15.7888
Frozen Mudslide- The Best After A Long Day!
Ah, with the summer season around the corner, this cold dessert will really hit the spot. Where else where you get chocolate and yet more chocolate in a such a delectable dish. - 109.508
Iced Cappuccino Cream Cake
In a large bowl combine the coffee grounds with 4 cups cold water and let them soak overnight.
Pour the mixture into a sieve, lined with a paper towel or a paper coffee filter and set over a bowl, and let it drain, pressing hard on the grounds, for 2... - 43.211
Combine all ingredients except ice in container of an electric blender, process until smooth.
Gradually add crushed ice, processing until mixture reaches desired consistency.
Serve immediately. - 26.7288
Combine ice, brandy, Kahlua and cream in cocktail shaker; shake well.
Strain into champagne glass.
Sprinkle with nutmeg. - 20.13
Iced Coffee Taro Dessert
Mix together sugar, cornflour, salt and coffee and slowly stir in milk.
Put in a double boiler and stir over boiling water until thickened.
Beat egg yolk and add a little hot mixture to it.
Then combine with mixture in pot and cook a few minutes.
Put... - 44.2789
Black Russian Icing
In a bowl, mix all ingredients except butter.
Place butter in middle of batter.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes, stirring after 30 to 45 seconds.
Beat until smooth, mixing in butter. - 25.203
Boozy Banana Shake And Starring Samantha Part 2!
My Boozy Banana Shake tastes exactly like an old fashioned malt shop classic - so much so you have to be careful because you won't taste the alcohol in it - and there is alcohol! Baileys Irish Cream, Kahlua, Vanilla Vodka, Ice Cream, and ripe banana all blend... - 0
Screaming Orgasm Cocktail
Combine ice, Galliano, Baileys, Cointreau, Kahlua and cream in a cocktail shaker; shake well.
Strain into a martini glass. - 21.1977
1. Pour coffee and liqueur into pot.
2. Serve in heatproof glasses or mugs. Top with a small scoop of ice cream. Or serve without ice cream in demitasse cups with a twist of orange peel. - 25.8827
Blend together the ingredients and this top rated Baileys Smoothie drink is yours. One of the best cocktails which proves ideal to sooth your palate. You must make it! - 24.8271
Peppermint Mocha Milkshake Cocktail
1. In a blender, add light rum, Kahlua Peppermint Mocha, vanilla ice cream, 1 teaspoon of chocolate syrup and blend together.
2. Pour the drink into a glass.
3. Add a drizzle of chocolate syrup around the edges of the glass.
4. Add whipped... - 111.515
Rich Chocolate Martini
1. Pour 1 ounce of the creme de cacao on one plate and mix the grated dark chocolate and powdered sugar on another plate.
2. Rim the cocktail glass with the creme de cacao and then the shredded coconut and refrigerate.
3. Combine vanilla... - 115.645
Robbie's Regret Cocktail
I liked the cream grated nutmegs on this Robbie S Regret the most. This Robbie S Regret cocktail serves perfect for any special occasion. And so, if you have anything exciting coming round the corner, then go for this. - 25.3747
Wonderful White Russian
This is one drink that is a huge hit with the dudes and hip club goers. Build with three basic ingredients, this drink is your entree way to the world of more complex cocktails. This classic creamy white cocktail is likely to go down well with anybody, even... - 101.414
1) Take an old fashioned or on the rocks glass and fill it with few cubes of ice.
2) Pour over scotch, Kahlua and cream.
3) Garnish as desired and serve immediately with a stirrer. - 27.6449
Almond Coffee Delight
Combine all ingredients in container of an electric blender; process until frothy.
Serve immediately. - 17.5023
Here is a super delicious, romantic valentine dessert for you. The video shares a terrific chocolate cocktail dessert recipe for you. The dessert is a wonderful blend of chocolate martini and death by chocolate dessert. Watch this video for a great valentine... - 108.383
New Mexican Chocolate Sundaes
1) In each dessert dish put 1 tablespoon Kahlua.
2) Decorate with scoops of ice cream on top and place in freezer.
3) In small heavy-gauge pan cook broken chocolates over medium-low heat.
4) When choclate mets, add cream and stir
5) Mix cinnamon and... - 39.5534
1 Pour the ingredients into a blender, then add crushed ice and blend thoroughly until frothy. - 24.8941
Canadian Avalanche Cocktail
1. In a glass, add the ice cubes, kahlua, whiskey and stir well with a bar spoon.
2. Top with cream.
3. Serve chilled. - 105.312
Cake On The Grill
Warm pound cake with a crunchy Kahlua crust and French pressed coffee. Join me in the garden with my best cooking buddy, Elizabeth. - 107.403
Almond Coffee Delight
1) In an electric blender container put all ingredients and beat until frothy.
2) Serve almond coffee delight chilled. - 29.3096
Chocolate Martini Demo
Dee demos the Chocolate Martini using the Tupperware Simple Indulgence Chocolate Dessert Blend - 109.19
1) In the bombe mold, fill with the ice cream and place in the refrigerator to freeze
2) In a saucepan, mix together the sugar, water and the cream of tartar
3) Bring the boil to a mixture till the syrup can be spun into a thread
4) Into a bowl, beat... - 40.9135
The Oatmeal Cookie Shooter, Or Curd Cookie
The oatmeal cookie, now known as the "Curd Cookie", this recipe took one basic recipe and did a series of substitutions due to missing ingredients or ones we thought would taste better. - 0
How To Make A Tantalizing Toblerone Cocktail
For those who don’t know, Toblerone is a Swiss milk chocolate bar with honey and nougat that is just scrumptious. Here’s a recreation of those flavors in frozen cocktail form. - 108.107
Creamy Coffee Shakedown
Enjoy a Creamy Coffee Shakedown on this Thirsty Thursday! Made will coffee, almond coconut milk, cream liqueur, Kahlua, and topped with whipped cream and cinnamon. - 88.8872
Bushwhacker Frozen Cocktail
1. In a blender, add Kahlua, creme de cacao, Bailey's Irish Cream, cream of coconut, amaretto, light rum, dark rum and crushed ice and blend well together.
2. Pour into a tall cocktail glass.
3. Top with whipped cream and a dash of nutmeg.
4.... - 113.041
Tipsy Mud Pie
Combine cookie crumbs and butter, stirring well; press into a buttered 10-inch pieplate.
Combine sliced banana and lemon juice, tossing gendy; drain.
Arrange banana in a single layer over chocolate crust Cover and freeze until firm.
Combine ice cream,... - 35.792
Hazelnut Crepes With Chocolate Sauce Crepes
Sift flour into bowl, add eggs, oil, salt and 2 tablespoons milk.
Beat until smooth.
Beat in remainder of milk; refrigerate 30 minutes.
Heat heavy pan, grease with butter.
Pour a thin layer of pancake batter into pan, brown on one side.
Turn, brown other... - 42.9185
Angel Food Delight
Make 24 small holes in cake.
Fill holes with Kahlua and pour remainder over cake.
Place Hershey bars in refrigerator so that the candy is as brittle as possible.
Add crushed Hershey bars to whipped cream, and ice cake with cream mixture.
Chill. - 26.5856
Toblerone Martini, How-to
The Toblerone, a candy, the toblerone martini, a cocktail that represents a sweet flavorful candy like experience. Use your favorite Irish cream to make this your own. - 0
1) Mix chocolate chips and heavy cream in a 1-quart glass measure.
2) Melt the chocolate in microwave at Power 7 for 3 to 5 minutes.
3) Stir with wire whisk twice and also stir in Kahlua.
4) Pour into a pretty serving bowl.
5) With a fondue... - 34.011
Mocha Mud Slide Malts
Combine milk and coffee granules, stirring until granules dissolve.
Pour half of milk mixture into container of an electric blender; add half each of ice cream, fudge sauce, malted milk, and liqueur.
Cover and process until smooth, stopping once to scrape... - 32.916
Mocha Velvety Sauce
In heavy saucepan or microwave oven on medium for 2 to 3 minutes, melt broken chocolate with corn syrup, coffee and liqueur.
Stir until smooth.
Cool or serve warm.
Serve over ice cream or chocolate cake. - 29.6733
Black Russian Cake
Mix together all ingredients and beat 6 minutes.
Pour into a bundt pan or two 9-inch round pans lined with flattened paper coffee filter.
Microwave 11 to 14 minutes in bundt pan or 6 1/2 minutes for round pans.
Turn one-quarter turn every 2 minutes.
Cool and... - 28.1727
In microproof pie plate melt butter on HIGH 30 seconds.
Stir in sugar, nutmeg and orange rind.
Cook on HIGH 1 1/2 minutes to allow mixture to bubble but not caramelize.
Cover with plastic wrap and cook 2 minutes.
Stir to coat bananas with sugar... - 40.5781
Mocha Alaska Dessert
Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well.
Press mixture evenly into bottom of a 9-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 8 minutes.
Combine softened ice cream and crushed candy bars.
Spoon over cooled crust; cover and freeze until firm.
Combine... - 39.7631
Mocha Alaska Dessert
This elegant mocha alaska dessert recipe is simple to prepare. The mocha Alaska dessert is a treat to any chocoholic. Of course, it will look good too! - 42.4093
Ramos Gin Fizz Classic Cocktail
The Ramos Gin Fizz, a classic cocktail from the 1888 invented by Henry C. Ramos. You may also refer to it as a New Orleans Fizz if you would like, but at the end of the day this classic breakfast cocktail brings some flavors not usually seen within a... - 0
Mocha Alaska Dessert
1) In a bowl, add both the crumbs, pecans, butter, and cocoa.
2) Mix well.
3) Add the mix and press down evenly onto the bottom of a 9-inch baking pan.
4) Place in oven at 350° for 8 minutes. Cool.
5) In a bowl, add softened ice cream and crushed... - 46.8264
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
Easier than ya think! I'm gifting mine to my family as an early Christmas Treat. Tuck in tissue in cute boxes, add a bow or two and deliver happiness to your loved ones! - 124.987
Mocha Meringue Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. In a bowl dissolve yeast in warm water alogn with sugar and keep it aside.
3. Take a shortening in another bowl and add warm water to it. Stir the mixture till the shortening dissolves. Consequently go... - 49.156