- » Kahlua Cocoa
Kahlua Cocoa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Kahlua Cocoa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Kahlua Cocoa recipes.
Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha Hot Cocoa
Bring milk to a simmer. Whisk in drinking chocolate. Simmer for 30 seconds while stirring. Add Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha. Garnish with peppermint stick and marshmallows. - 12.0677
1) Take the baking pan and spray it with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
2) Take a saucepan and mix margarine and 3 tablespoons of cocoa. Cook them over low heat to melt the margarine completely.
3) Add sugar and... - 48.5854
Kahlua Flavored Tiramisu
In a double boiler over barely simmering water, whisk the egg, egg yolks, 1 cup of the sugar, and the vanilla together for about 3 minutes, or until the volume nearly doubles and the mixture becomes a light lemon yellow.
Remove from heat and beat the egg... - 45.7418
Kahlua Souffle is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Kahlua Souffle and let me... - 45.8604
Cream margarine in a medium bowl; gradually add 1/2 cup sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add liqueur and egg, beating well.
Combine flour and next 3 ingredients, stirring well.
Gradually add flour mixture to creamed... - 41.0843
Combine brewed coffee, sugar, and cocoa in a medium saucepan; stir well.
Cook coffee mixture over medium heat until hot.
(Do not boil.) Remove coffee mixture from heat, and stir in Kahlua. - 19.009
1. Open the ladyfingers, separate them and using pastry brush paint them with coffee combined with the coffee liqueur.
2. With a single layer of ladyfingers line 4 martini glasses, letting the cakes overlap a bit at the stem.
3. Fit the lines of the... - 34.6557
Mocha Alaska Dessert
1) In a bowl, add both the crumbs, pecans, butter, and cocoa.
2) Mix well.
3) Add the mix and press down evenly onto the bottom of a 9-inch baking pan.
4) Place in oven at 350° for 8 minutes. Cool.
5) In a bowl, add softened ice cream and crushed... - 46.8264
Mocha Alaska Dessert
This elegant mocha alaska dessert recipe is simple to prepare. The mocha Alaska dessert is a treat to any chocoholic. Of course, it will look good too! - 42.4093
Thaw ice cream in large mixing bowl until soft enough to use beaters: Add brandy and Creme de Cocoa, and blend thoroughly.
Place in freezer until consistency of thick malt. - 15.7888
Mexican Coffee is an excellent drink for parties and gatherings. Make your evening more entertaining with this Mexican Coffee drink. Try it any day! - 25.4665
Calypso Coffee Frosting
1) Cream butter with confectioner's sugar.
2) Stir in cocoa with other liquid ingredients.
3) Blend the mixture well until it turns light and creamy.
4) Use to frost cakes or tortes. - 30.0625
In a small, heavy saucepan, whisk together cocoa, cornstarch and sugar.
Gradually whisk in corn syrup and milk.
Bring to a boil, stirring, over medium heat.
Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until thickened.
Remove from the heat and whisk in oil... - 33.8539
Mexican Mocha Muffins
Mexican Mocha Muffins are amazing muffins which you really have to try at home. I served it for a party last weekend and the guests loved it. Try this Mexican Mocha Muffins and you will understand why. - 43.8361
Chocolate And Coffee Martini
Coffee liquor is renders all the intrinsic flavor of coffee to which it is mixed. Check out the recipe to make Gluten Free Chocolate and Coffee Martini using gluten free milk substitute as the base drink. Great to enjoy this chilled drink during hot sunny... - 109.94
Mexican Chocolate Roll
Preheat oven to 350°.
Butter pan and line with buttered wax paper having the paper overlap the edges of the pan.
Soak the raisins and nuts in the warm Kahlua for 2 hours.
Cake: Beat egg yolks with the sugar until very thick.
Break the chocolate... - 46.3074
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk. Cover surface with plastic wrap,-chill 30 minutes or until firm.
2. Remove plastic wrap,- add cream cheese. Beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Gently fold in whipped... - 22.8147
Coffee Enhanced Tiramisu
1. Combine first 3 ingredients and, if desired, Kahlua, in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
2. Pour coffee into a shallow dish. Split ladyfingers in half lengthwise. Quickly dip ladyfingers, flat sides... - 30.1887
Fairytale Brownies Truffles
Take one brownie and work it in your hands to form a smooth, moist ball. Make a thumbprint in the middle of the ball and fill with 5 drops of the liqueur / extract of your choice. Add additional drops if necessary. Truffle should be moist.
Break into 4... - 28.1141
Warm Spirited Mocha
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the coffee and ground chocolate mix. Stir to blend well.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until very hot.
3. Stir in the Grand Marnier and Kahlua. Ladle into mugs or heatproof... - 25.8063
Low Fat Chocolate Sauce
1) In a bowl add chocolate with espresso powder and water.
2) Boil milk over medium heat. Pour milk over chocolate mixture.
3) Stir milk and chocolate till chocolate is melted.
4) In a saucepan, add cocoa, sugar, and cornstarch and stir together.
5)... - 44.9741
Combine first 4 ingredients in coffee filter or filter basket of a drip coffee maker.
Add water to coffee maker.
Prepare coffee according to manufacturer's instructions.
Transfer to a pitcher.
Stir in milk and remaining ingredients.
Pour into ice cube trays;... - 36.1305
Chocolate Coffee Mousse Torte
Chocolate Cake: Make cake mix according to directions on packet.
Add sifted cocoa with other ingredients of packet, beat well; pour into well-greased swiss roll tin (base measure 25cm x 30cm), bake in moderate oven 15 to 20 minutes, turn onto wire rack to... - 43.6701
Combine liqueur, 1 tablespoon sugar, water, and espresso powder, stirring until sugar and espresso powder dissolve.
Spoon 2 tablespoons mixture into a medium bowl; set remaining mixture aside.
Add remaining 1/4 cup sugar and creamer to 2 tablespoons liqueur... - 41.3773
Mocha Alaska Dessert
Combine first 5 ingredients, mixing well.
Press mixture evenly into bottom of a 9-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 8 minutes.
Combine softened ice cream and crushed candy bars.
Spoon over cooled crust; cover and freeze until firm.
Combine... - 39.7631
1. In a bowl beat mascarpone cheese, sugar and egg yolks with an electric mixer until evenly blended and creamy.
2. Whisk the egg whites until standing in stiff peaks and fold into the mascarpone mixture.
3. Into a glass serving bowl spoon about one... - 43.3944
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
Easier than ya think! I'm gifting mine to my family as an early Christmas Treat. Tuck in tissue in cute boxes, add a bow or two and deliver happiness to your loved ones! - 124.987
Chocolate Roulage has a lovely taste. Chocolate Roulage gets its tase from chocolate morsels mixed with eggs and cream. Chocolate Roulage is inspired by mant food joints across the world. - 42.6562
Mocha Drenched Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium bowl, beat the egg yolks with an electric mixer set on -€˜high-€™ for about 6 minutes, or till the yolks are thick and lemon colored.
3) Add the vanilla and water and... - 49.9974
Chocolate Mocha Roulade
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Take a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan to grease the bottom and sides with vegetable oil.
3) Use waxed paper to line the pan and grease the waxed paper with vegetable oil.
4) In top of a double boiler, mix... - 49.0806
Kahlua Cocoa Recipes By Category