- » Kadai Paneer
Kadai Paneer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kadai paneer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kadai paneer recipes.
Usually this curry is served hot in small kadai (Deep curved pan). Kadai are very common in India. You can serve it in a kadai to give a restaurant touch. - 52.7297
Kadai Paneer - 2
Heat 3 Tbsp ghee and add ginger paste to it. Sauté well. Next add green chilli and the half of the whole red chilli and coriander seeds, pounded together, and fry well. Add tomatoes and cook well. Add kasoori methi, salt, garam masala powder and cook well.... - 34.6267
You May Also Like!
Kadai Paneer - 1
Put two tbsps. of ghee in the kadai and fry paneer cubes till light brown. Drain and keep aside. In the same kadai add the remaining ghee. Mix coconut and cashewnut pastes and fry for a minute. Now add chilli powder, a little garam masala powder and tomato... - 35.4457
Kadai Paneer - Indian Vegetarian
If you're looking for some healthy recipes in Indian cuisine, then look no further. The chef has maintained a good balance of proteins and iron by using bell peppers and paneer. It is very delicious and famous Indian dish. You can serve it with hot roti or... - 127.213
Heat 15 ml oil in a kadai and add the ginger-garlic paste.
Saute for about three to four minutes.
Add the chopped onion and saute till it turns light brown.
Add the chopped tomatoes and saute till they turn soft.
Add the remaining ingredients except the... - 42.8935
Capsicum And Paneer
Wash the capsicums, slit down the centre and de-seed and cut into cubes. Cut paneer into cubes. In a kadai, add two tblspoon oil. Heat well. Add the panner cubes, fry till golden brown. Set aside. Next fry the capsicum with a pinch of salt. When soft, add the... - 26.4573
Chop capsicum and tomatoes. Cut paneer into 1/2" cubes and deep fry in ghee until light brown. Drain and set aside. Grind red chillies, saunf, coconut into a fine paste. Heat oil in a kadai and fry capsicum and slit green chillies together. When capsicum... - 33.9525
Heat oil in a kadai; add ginger and chopped tomato; stir well for a couple of minutes.
Add ground tomato. Keep stirring to make a fine paste; add both ghee and oil into it.
Add cardamom; stir well for 2 minutes. Add salt, sugar, chilli powder and garam... - 43.762
1. Heat oil in a heavy-bottomed kadai, add the chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
2. Add ginger-garlic paste and the black cardamoms and fry for two minutes.
3. Next add tomatoes, haldi and red chillies and fry till oil floats to the top.
4. Now add... - 37.0126
Honey Chilli Paneer
Deep fry the panner to golden brown
In a wok or Kadai add oil
saute the ginger garlic
Add soy sauce,vinegar and honey
Add a 2 cups of water and let it simmer.
Add salt to taste
When the water starts to boil stir in cornflour mixed in water
cook till the... - 42.4585
1. Wash the potatoes with the skin and wrap in silver foil.
2. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Keep the potatoes in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or till cooked.
3. Remove a small bit of paper and skin from the top. Make a hole in the potato by scooping... - 37.509
1. Grate the onions and keep it aside.
2. Blanch the tomatoes in hot water for about 20 mins. Peel the skin and finely chop them and keep it aside.
3. Cut the Fried paneer into small pieces and Soak them in warm water till you add them to the curry.
4.... - 48.1371
Kadai Paneer Recipes By Category