- » Kachori
Kachori is a spicy snack item mainly popular in parts of India and Pakistan. It consists of a shell made with flour and fillings of different kinds. Kachori recipes are mostly used for breakfast. They are also known ... More »
Kachori - Stuffed Balls - Indian
If you're in the mood to have an Indian snack then do try out this recipe. Kachori is a very popular snack in India. It is very easy to prepare and Kachori can be a treat to your taste buds. Watch the video as chef bhavna removes the hot kachoris from the... - 138.678
Raj Kachori Chaat
Want an extra delicious Indian appetizer recipe which can be made by your guests themselves? Try Manjula's raj kachori chaat which she makes them with great fun. She shows the recipe in sections which makes it easy to follow. This is a make ahead dish and the... - 109.818
Khasta Kachori And Chaat - Dal Puri Or Daal Poori
Anyone fond of Indian snacks, should surely try this recipe. It's so appetizing and your family and guests will love it. Chef Bhavna explains the recipe so well and patiently. This is a famous Indian snack. Don't forget to watch the video for the recipe of... - 102.84
Potato balls stuffed with a savory mixture of coconut, chillies, ginger, sugar, nuts and raisins. This sweet and spicy Indian snack goes well on a rainy day and a hot cup of tea. - 100.311
Hot Kachori is north indian delicious dish made from flour moong dal garam masala. Specially great for holiday marriage party and festival. - 46.7265
1. Sieve flour with salt.
2. Rub fat into flour.
3. Beat the curds with a little water and add to flour.
4. Add soda bicarbonate dissolved in a little water.
5. Make a smooth dough and keep aside.
6. Boil potatoes in jackets. Peel and cut into cubes.
7. Boil... - 44.8878
Urad Dal Kachori
Sift together salt, Soda-bicarb and flour.
Rub in fat.
Add enough water to make a soft dough (the dough should be stiffer than that for chapati).
Divide dough into 15 to 20 portions.
Cover with a damp cloth and set aside.
Soak dal in water for... - 40.7537
Soak mung dal in water for six to eight hours.
Wash dal and drain thoroughly.
Grind to a fine paste.
Heat oil in a pan and fry chillies (cut into pieces), coriander seeds, and cumin seeds.
When they turn brown add asafoetida and dal.
Cook for 15 minutes,... - 40.3071
1. Tie the dahi in a malmal cloth and let the water in it drain for two hours.
2. Crush the cucumber and squeeze with a cloth so that its extra water drains and it becomes dry.
3. Then add dahi, cinnamon powder, salt, jeera powder, mirchi powder to the... - 37.8496
1. Prepare soft dough first and keep aside.
2. Grind chana dal coarsely, adding very little water in a mixer. Add jeera powder, ginger-garlic paste, green chillies, garam masala and salt and let the mixer run for 3-5 minute as it will add some air to batter... - 35.5634
Tuvar Lilva Kachori - Stuffed Pigeon Peas Balls
1. For the dough: In a bowl with water, add oil and stirring vigorously combine it well with the water. Set it aside for half an hour.
2. In another mixing bowl, add and combine the flour with besan and salt. Knead it into a dough using... - 0
Kachori Recipes By Category