- » Just Add Water Pancake Mix
Just Add Water Pancake Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of just add water pancake mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for just add water pancake mix recipes.
Just Plain Omelette
Put eggs, water, salt, and pepper into blender container.
Cover; blend at low speed just until thoroughly mixed.
Heat omelet pan; add butter; swirl around in pan to coat bottom and sides.
Pour egg mixture into pan; stir rapidly with fork until eggs just begin... - 32.4176
Quick Mix Whole Wheat Pancakes
Mix the dry ingredients together.
Mix the liquid ingredients together and add to the dry ingredients.
Stir until just mixed.
Bake on a moderately hot, lightly greased griddle or in a heavy skillet.
This is a thick batter.
If a thinner batter is desired, add a... - 32.9659
Buttermilk Pancake & Cake Mix
This Buttermilk Pancakes & Cake Mix recipe gives me an enormous sense of comfort and support. An incredibly easy and thoughtful gift is to assemble a canister of this mix and give it to a friend or family member, who loves pancakes. And, check often for... - 57.4754
Whole Wheat Pancakes With Maple Cinnamon Syrup
Combine flours, baking powder, and sugar in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine Egg Beater, yogurt, water, and liquid Butter Buds.
Add to dry ingredients and mix until just moistened.
For each pancake, pour 3 Tbs. batter onto a non-stick... - 31.1981
Sieve flour and salt, add egg and enough milk to give a sticky consistency.
Beat well, then gradually add rest of liquid. - 23.6269
Dissolve yeast in 1 quart hot water.
Add flour slowly, mix well.
Cover and let set for 24 hours.
When ready to use add: 1/3 cup hot water, eggs, baking soda, molasses & salt, mix well.
Let stand for 25-30 minutes, then cook. - 32.5251
Sugar Plum Strawberry Pancakes
Add egg and 1/2 cup water to cake mix; beat until smooth.
Stir in flour and nuts.
Drop by spoonfuls onto hot greased griddle.
Bake until underside is golden brown and bubbles appear on surface.
Turn; bake other side.
Serve hot with sweetened straw- berries... - 29.235
A little effort to make these Homemade Blueberry Pancakes, is worth it and you will know when you will have the first bite of it. Check out the recipe details from this video and stir it up one of these mornings. A must try for every gourmet food lover. - 138.882
Jiffy Orange Pancakes
1 Combine beaten egg, cream, and 1/4 cup of the orange juice concentrate. Add pancake mix. Stir just until combined but still slightly lumpy. Heat a lightly greased griddle or heavy skillet over medium heat until a few drops of water dance across the surface.... - 27.2831
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add 1/2 cup wheat flour,baking powder,baking soda,cinnamon and salt.
4) Mix... - 48.6253
Home Made Green Onion Pancakes
Green Onion Pancakes is a yummy crepe that you just have to try!. The flavor of this tasty pancake is simply mouthwatering. You just have to try the Green Onion Pancakes recipe! - 44.3123
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes
Using the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, peel, core and slice the apple into rings.
In Batter Bowl, combine pancake mix and cinnamon.
Add milk, egg and 1 tablespoon of oil; stir just to mix.
Add a little more milk or water if necessary to make batter thin enough... - 39.541
Orange, Ricotta Pancakes
Just the lightest most flavorful pancakes on earth! Top them with homemade orange syrup and you’ll be in flavor heaven! - 0
Don't have eggs in your pantry and you wann make pancake mixture? Welcome to BakingMama collection of eggless recipes. This recipe of pancake mixture will guide you to prepare even more flavorful pancake mixture without eggs for you and your loved ones. - 38.0755
Date & Coconut Pancakes
Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce is a filling and tasty dish. This is a perfect dish for your parties. You just have to try this Roasted Loin Of Veal With Foie Gras And Cherry-Red Grape Sauce. - 50.7527
Whole Wheat Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup,mix together eggs, oil and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3)To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt to work bowl.
4) Blend until... - 45.3181
1) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add ricotta cheese, eggs, vanilla extract, lemon extract and lemon rind and blend until well-mixed.
2) While the machine is on, pour in skim milk.
3) Switch off the machine and empty... - 50.5871
Whole Wheat Hazelnut Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde),add 1/2 cup wheat flour and hazelnuts.
4) Blend until nuts are ground to a consistency of... - 49.1272
Selma's Cottage Cheese Pancakes
1) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal blade), add eggs and blend until fluffy and a foamy mixture forms for about 5-6 seconds.
2) Now add the cottage cheese and blend until smooth, 4-5 seconds.
3) Switch off the machine and add... - 47.5115
Mandarin Pancakes is one of those classic Chinese pancakes that go very well with different types of stuffing! I used this brilliant Mandarin Pancakes stuffed with dried shrimp and vegetable mixture to surprise my guests. Guess what? The Mandarin Pancakes was... - 41.7863
Japanese Sakura Pancake
Sakura Pancake is a delicious savory vegetables pancake. The usage of Morinaga's Hot Cake Mix brings a new taste to this dish. Check out the recipe now!!! - 104.524
1)Pick a bowl and mix well the cornmeal,sugar and salt.
2)Pour the boiling water and stir until mixture is free of lumps.
3)Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
4)Now take another bowl,beat eggs and pour milk,mix and keep aside.
5)In a separate... - 48.5584
Yeast Raised Pancakes
Mix milk, sugar, and salt and cool to lukewarm.
Pour water into a warm mixing bowl, sprinkle in yeast and stir to dissolve; mix in cooled mixture, also egg and oil.
Slowly add flour and beat until smooth.
Cover and let rise in a warm draft-free place until... - 42.5447
Whey Protein Pancake
Here is a high-protein breakfast recipe that will help you build muscles and lose fat to get the body you have always dreamed of! This recipe is one more yummy and satisfying way to make your protein powders more exciting. Pure whey protein, no artificial... - 106.795
Cheese Pancakes is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Cheese Pancakes both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 41.2783
Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch.
Gradually stir in water.
Add blueberries; bring to a boil over medium heat.
Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat; cover and keep warm.
For pancakes, combine dry ingredients in a... - 43.6348
Toaster Buttermilk Pancakes
1 In a large bowl of an electric mixer, add the eggs and beat at at high speed for about 2 minutes until light and fluffy.
2 Sift flour along with baking powder salt and granulated sugar and mix into the eggs.
3 Add in light brown sugar and beat... - 46.2418
Whole Wheat Soy Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, vanilla extract and milk and
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add wheat flour, soy flour, brown sugar, baking powder... - 46.4185
Pancakes With Lemon
1) In a mixing basin, sift together the flour and salt and hollow out the centre.
2) Add the egg, egg yolk and half the milk.
3) Using a wooden spoon, mix the ingredients, and slowly scrap the flour from around the sides of the bowl.
4)... - 44.8792
Spiced Fruit Pancakes
1) Thinly shred or chop the fruit of your choice.
2) Remove from work bowl and set aside.
3)Pat dry the work bowl of the food processor.
4) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, honey and water and put aside.
5) Into the work bowl,also... - 50.9421
1) In a measuring cup, fold together eggs, oil, honey and milk.
2) Put aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor add rolled oats.
4) Blend until oats take the form of a coarse meal.
5) Now add flour, baking powder and salt and pulse... - 46.7982
Sour Cream-apple Pancakes
This Sour Cream-Apple Pancakes has for long been our family pancake recipe. All you need to do is to get together the ingredients to make this Sour Cream-Apple Pancakes and you are in heaven. Check it out! - 33.3498
Pancakes With Maple Syrup
1. In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add milk, egg, and 3 tablespoons salad oil, and stir just until flour is moistened. (For thicker pancakes, use only 1 cup milk.)
2. Heat griddle or skillet over medium heat until drop of water... - 29.4951
Banana Nut Pancakes
1) In a small bowl,mix together flour, milk powder, brown sugar, baking powder, walnut pieces, and baking soda and put aside.
2) In a measuring cup, mix milk, oil, eggs and vanilla extract and keep aside.
3) To the work bowl of the food... - 49.1473
Dinner Pancakes With Seasoned Vegetables
Prepare Dinner Pancakes.
Cut carrots into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Scrub potatoes Cut flowerets off broccoli stalks.
Cut off and discard tough base of stalks, peel stalks, and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Break cauliflower into flowerets.
Cut larger broccoli... - 45.6928
Pancake Batter is composed of eggs and milk. Pancake Batter is used by many bakeries across the world for making delicious pancakes. - 28.9857
Moroccan Orange Flavored Baghrir
This is an outstanding video that shows an easy way to make orange flavored variant of baghrir and a few important tips to make perfect baghrir. Try out this delicious variant of baghrir with fresh oranges and surely be amazed with it's awesome flavor! - 131.963
Break the egg over the flour.
Mix, while gradually adding water, till you get a thick batter.
Heat a frying pan and add a few drops of ghee, just enough to coat the pan.
Pour spoonfuls of batter with a circular movement to cover the pan... - 34.5266
Light And Fluffy Sour-dough Pancakes
If you have a sourdough starter in the refrigerator, there is a good chance it hasn’t seen the light of day in quite some time. This is just the recipe to remind you why you have a starter; easy to make and a real crowd pleaser. Light and fluffy, with a... - 129.474
Sieve flour into a large mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre, and break eggs into it.
Add a pinch of salt, and mix thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
Gradually add milk and water, and beat with a wire whisk until mixture is smooth, the consistency of light... - 41.0892
Broccoli Potato Pancakes
In a bowl, combine the broccoli and boiling water.
Let stand for 5 minutes; drain thoroughly.
In another bowl, beat eggs.
Add onions, flour, salt and pepper; mix well.
Just before cooking, finely shred potato; add to broccoli mixture.
In a large... - 41.3094
Funny Face Pancakes
1. To pancake mix, in medium bowl, add milk, egg, and salad oil. Stir until pancake mix is just moistened. Batter will be lumpy.
2. Meanwhile, slowly heat griddle or heavy skillet. Skillet is hot enough when a little cold water dropped onto skillet rolls off... - 32.9695
How To Make Potato Pancakes
Crispy potato pancakes are a tasty treat that you can make from scratch. These are so yummy, and so easy to make. Don't buy those frozen ones in a box, but make these yourself. Chances are you have everything you need these - 0
1) In a bowl, combine flour and salt.
2) In the center of the flour mixture, break the eggs.
3) Gradually whisk in half the liquid and beat the mixture until smooth.
4) Pour in the remaining liquid or liquidize the eggs, salt, flour and liquid... - 41.6521
Buckwheat Face Pancakes
Get the kids to whip up these hearty buckwheat pancakes - with just a little help from a grown-up! Make "faces" out of fruit for a fun-filled breakfast. - 119.727
Korean Vegetable Pancakes With Seafood
Do you like experimenting with breakfast food? Here is a video for a Korean Vegetable Pancake! A healthy recipe that is not tough for you to try at home. If you can’t flip a pancake a mid air, then don’t try the flip!! - 108.121
Sunflower Seed Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil,honey,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade)add flour, baking powder, salt and sunflower seeds.
4) Mix... - 49.6271
Squash Pancakes With Apple Maple Syrup Sauce
How to make Squash pancakes with Apple Syrup Sauce
"These pancakes are the culinary equivalent of "Fall" to me. I always pair them with my Apple Maple Syrup Sauce. It has a touch of brandy and Minnesota maple syrup, which is the best! The sweet and savory... - 119.751
Liver On Crisp Potato Pancake
In a wide frying pan with a nonstick finish, cook bacon over medium-low heat until crisp; remove from pan, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Pour off and reserve drippings.
Peel potatoes and coarsely shred into a bowl of cold water; stir gently, then drain... - 43.5418
Cheese And Spinach Pancakes
1. Prepare the pancake batter: sift the flour into a bowl, make a well in the centre and break the eggs into the middle. Add the oil, pinch of salt and 60 ml (2 fl oz) milk. Beat vigorously with a wooden spoon until smooth. Add the remaining milk a little at... - 36.9695
1. In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, lemon peel, salt; add egg, cream, butter; mix until just blended will be slightly lumpy.
2. Place Double Griddle over two units of range; preheat over medium heat about 2 minutes or until drops of water... - 31.0528
Combine yeast with just enough lukewarm water to form smooth paste in bowl.
Add remaining lukewarm water and 1/2 of the flour; mix well.
Let rise, covered, in warm place for 30 minutes or until doubled in bulk and bubbly.
Stir in remaining flour gradually,... - 47.8993
Potato Pancakes With Apples & Chevre
Insert slicing disc.
Slice onions set aside.
Change to shredding disc.
Peel and shred potatoes.
Immerse shredded potatoes in cold water immediately to prevent discoloration.
In a mixing bowl, beat together onions, flour, eggs, and milk.
Drain potatoes,... - 42.9139
1) For making the pancakes, take a bowl and mix the flour, cornflour and salt together in it followed by slowly beating in the eggs and milk until a smooth batter is formed.
2) Take an 18-cm (7-in) frying pan and melt butter in it.
3) Pour enough... - 47.7562
Liver On Crispy Potato Pancake
Insert metal blade.
Finely chop parsley; set aside.
Change to slicing disc.
Slice onion and set aside.
In a 10-inch frying pan with a nonstick finish, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; lift out, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Pour off and reserve... - 42.1915
This lovely recipe for Surprise Visit is an exciting combination of flavorful ingredients in a flour base. A very tasty and healthy meal to whip up in minutes, this dosa variety is sure to excite just about anyone. So why wait, just give it a try! - 45.8687
In mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, water, and 2 tablespoons melted butter.
Beat with mixer, rotary beater, or wire whisk until well blended.
Add flour and salt.
Beat until smooth.
Heat 8- to 10-inch omelet or crepe pan over medium-high heat until just hot... - 37.5611
How about a beautiful looking Korean dessert? Well, its spring time and Maangchi is therefore making a dish using edible flowers. It’s very traditional to Korean cuisine and they are so colorful with the colored flowers on top of the pancake. A little... - 106.883
Phoenix Roll is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 48.4011
Curacao Strawberry Crepes
The Curacao Strawberry Crepes is an exquisite and easy to prepare dessert that will come into handy when you have to whip together an impressive finishing touch for your spread. Trust me, you will love Curacao Strawberry Crepes recipe. According to my... - 46.1418
Sourdough Pancakes With Molasses
Dissolve yeast into warm water.
Let stand for a few minutes; then stir until dissolved.
Stir in flour.
Cover and let stand for 24 hours at room temperature.
Add salt, soda, molasses, and hot water.
Don't beat them in, but just mix them in.
Let stand... - 34.7135
Orange Pancakes With Raspberry Sauce
1. In a cup of cold water, soften the sheets of gelatin.
2. Heat the soup to a gentle boil and then add the gelatin to the soup. Mix well and wait till the gelatin dissolves
3. Mix in the lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper
4. Chill till... - 48.8145
Mung Bean Pancakes
In this video I'm going to show you how to make easy delicious recipe of Mung Bean Pancakes. You wanna know about Korean food? Keep watching my cooking videos!
It's one of the very delicious and popular Korean Food, and very easy to make so you've got to try! - 0
European Style Pancake With Optional Sweet Or Salty Toppings
Filling and delicious pancakes are energetic treats and here is a unique style recipe to make one. Chef Garry shows how to make pancakes in European style using a few ingredients in quick and easy steps with optional topping suggestions. Sweet toppings for... - 95.7875
Combine first 8 ingredients; mix well, and set aside.
Combine eggs and sugar, beating well.
Add buttermilk, water, coffee, and butter; mix well.
Add buttermilk mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened (batter will be slightly lumpy).
For each... - 34.2426
Pancakes Without Eggs
In a warm bowl, mix 1 oz.
of fresh baker's yeast with a glass of warm water or warm milk.
Sift in gradually 9 oz.
of warm flour, and then add another glass of water.
Beat thoroughly till soft and smooth.
Cover the bowl with a cloth, and leave the batter to... - 26.6536
Curry Vegetable Pancakes
1. To make pancakes, cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain again and set aside. Place polenta in a large bowl and stir in boiling water. Cover and set aside for 15 minutes.... - 40.6594
Mary's Oatmeal Pancakes
THE NIGHT BEFORE making the pancakes, combine the oats and buttermilk in a large bowl, stir to mix, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
FOR THE APPLESAUCE, combine the apples with the water in a medium saucepan and cook over low heat until the apples are soft... - 42.8046
Preheat griddle over moderate heat while you mix the batter or, if using an electric griddle, preheat to 375° F.
Stir biscuit mix, sugar, sour cream, and egg yolks, together until well blended.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, stir half of whites into... - 32.9002
Green Pea Pancake
Boil green peas for 1 minute only.
Drain and set aside 1/3 cup.
Place remaining green peas in a blender with egg and water and blend till smooth.
Add flour, salt, pepper and nutmeg and blend again.
Pour into a bowl and mix in reserved green peas.
Heat a... - 42.8801
Lee Hyori's Potato Pancakes As Seen In Family Outing (이효리표 감자전)
Ask a Korean what are the most popular snacks in Korea, you are sure to have “Jeon” on the list! Watch Aeri share the recipe of Korea’s favorite snack using potato. She got this recipe from a popular Korean TV show “Family Outing.” It is difficult... - 106.74
Whole Wheat Or Buckwheat Buttermilk Pancakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs, oil, buttermilk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder,baking soda and salt.
4) Mix... - 46.6622
Korean Seafood Pancakes
A great snack for a rainy day! It's great for drinking parties too. Goes amazingly well with Soju or Sake. Invite your friends over for a delicious treat. - 116.476
Catalan Pancakes With Lobster And Crab
Combine the seafood, shallots and wine in a saute pan.
Cover the pan and place over low heat until the seafood has released its juices and the shallots are soft but not browned.
Strain off the liquid and reserve it.
To make the roasted red pepper sauce, heat... - 44.8319
Smoked Fish Pancakes
First, make the pancakes.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl, make a well in the centre and add the egg and half the milk.
Mix until smooth.
Gradually add the remaining milk and the water and beat until smooth.
Heat a little oil in a 15 to 18 cm (6 to 7... - 44.4403
Mediterranean Stuffed Custard Pancakes
Here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean Atayif recipe that are delicious stuffed mini pancakes. The thick creamy custard embodies the orange and rose water flavors and topped with a sweet syrup. The chef here has explained this recipe so well that you can... - 123.006
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the eggs, melted butter and gradually add half the milk.
Mix to a smooth cream, gradually drawing the flour into the the liquids.
Beat in the rest of the milk.
Alternatively, make... - 43.1239
Peking Style Smoked Turkey With Cornmeal Pancakes
In a small heavy skillet, stir salt and peppercorns over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until hot and fragrant.
In a small electric coffee mill or blender, grind salt and peppercorns until powdery.
Sift mixture into a small bowl.
Discard any unground... - 43.5022
Sift together flour, semolina and soda.
Combine with khoya and cardamom.
Add water to make a thick batter.
Stir just enough to mix.
Combine sugar and water in a pan and place the pan on fire.
Stir till sugar dissolves.
When it comes to a boil sprinkle milk to... - 38.9803
Amy's Banana Raisin Cookie And Pancake
Have you ever tried eating your eggs or oatmeal while driving? Not an easy task! There are days when I know I need to make something that is portable and preferably fit in my purse. Here is just one example of what I have done on these days. - 100.133
Pancakes Stuffed With Ricotta Cheese And Spinach
1. Combine the milk, soda water and salt in a jug. Combine the eggs and flour in a large bowl and beat vigorously, adding the milk and water mixture at the same time. Beat until you have a smooth creamy texture and set aside for 30 minutes to thicken.
2.... - 31.6977
Dorayaki (japanese Red Bean Pancake)
Dorayaki is Japanese confection. It is a pancake sandwich with Anko (sweet Azuki red bean paste).
In this recipe, I will also show you how to make Dorayaki with nutella and banana. It was amazingly delicious. - 98.3719
Chicken Livers On Crispy Potato Pancake
Rinse livers and pat dry.
Cut each liver in half, then set livers aside.
In a wide frying pan with a nonstick finish, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp; then lift out, drain, crumble, and set aside.
Pour off and reserve drippings.
Peel potatoes;... - 43.6338
Mixed Citrus Marmalade
This homemade mixed citrus marmalade is a cooked marmalade recipe. Prepared with added sugar and grapefruit with orange and lemon, the mixed citrus marmalade has a heavenly taste and can be used with toasts for dessert or pancake fillings! - 40.5473
Simple Cheese Blintzes
Combine flour and salt.
Add water and mix until smooth.
Add 4 eggs and beat well.
Add milk and mix to a thin batter.
Heat a small amount of shortening in a 6-inch skillet.
Pour in 1/4 cup batter.
Cook slowly until pancake is lightly browned on bottom and set... - 42.1986
1. In a small bowl, stir together pancake mix and flour; add water gradually. Add eggs and stir to blend. Stir butter and sugar together and mix into the batter. Let stand for 20-30 minutes.
2, Preheat a lightly greased 5- to 6-inch frying pan or crepe pan... - 23.4894
Hallelujah Hot Cakes
Mix all dry ingredients together thoroughly.
Mix together egg, oil, rhubarb sauce, and water.
Blend into dry mixture.
Batter will be thick; add more water if necessary.
Fry in buttered fry pan. - 37.7333
Sift flour and salt together.
Beat eggs in a bowl until frothy, then blend in flour mixture.
Add milk, a little at a time, stirring until smooth.
Mix in water last of all.
Batter should be very thin.
Heat a small skillet (6 to 7 inches in diameter), adding... - 36.4515
This is a vegetarian Indian Pancake, which can be eaten anytime of the day, as a complete healty meal with protein. Make them and let me know how you enjoyed them! - 47.1982
Besan Ka Puda
This is a super fast and healthy food suitable to eat anytime. As you can see besan ka puda is bachelor's delight. Besan aka Gram flour is famous as high protein, low garb and diabetic friendly. Great if fried in Canola or Olive oil. - 52.0274
Po-bin (doilies For Peking Duck)
Sift flour in a bowl, add salt, oil and mix slowly.
Pour hot water and knead to a smooth dough.
Let it stand for 20 minutes.
Shape the dough into a roll of 5 cm./2 inch in diameter.
Cut the roll into 20 thin slices.
Brush one side of each slice with oil and... - 41.2855
Rye Hot Cakes
1. Into a large batter bowl, sift the flours, salt and baking powder and mix in the sugar.
2. Add the eggs and buttermilk and beat with a wire whisk into a thick batter.
3. Stir in the butter.
4. Just before frying, add soda dissolved in hot water to... - 47.5956
1. Preheat oven at 425° F.
2. In a bowl, break eggs.
3. Add milk, salt and salad oil. Mix it well.
4. Add flour.
5. In a 6-inch skillet, take a little butter or oil. Heat it.
6. Add 2 tablespoons of batter in it and tilt the pan so... - 42.9421
Paatishapta! I served this delicious dessert just last weekend for my family!. They loved it. Treat your family to the Paatishapta too! - 43.5714
For each omelet, break eggs into a small bowl and add salt, pepper, and water.
Beat with a fork just enough to mix yolks and whites.
In a 7 to 8-inch omelet pan (with a nonstick finish) over medium-high heat, melt 1 1/2 teaspoons of the butter and heat until... - 30.0175
Peking Lau Ping
Peking Lau Ping is a delicious and addictive Chinese preparation that you just shouldn€™t miss. Go ahead, grab the opportunity and try making Peking Lau Ping at home! - 37.1857
1. To make the matter, in a large bowl, break the eggs and beat them with a wire whisk until yolks and whites are well blended.
2. Sift flour into the bowl and whisk with the eggs until smooth
3. Add milk and oil and blend into the batter.
4.... - 48.5674