- » Juniper Berries
Juniper Berries Recipes
Enjoy our collection of juniper berries recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for juniper berries recipes.
These make a delicious appetizer served with icy cold beer or cocktails any time of the year. - 116.203
Duck Breasts With Red Wine And Juniper Berries
1. To prepare the sauce, in a large heavy bottomed sauce pan, combine the wine, stock, shallots or onion, fennel seed, juniper berries, peppercorns, thyme and bay leaf.
2. Place the pan over medium heat and allow the liquid to simmer for 20-25 minutes... - 47.9324
Venison Cutlets With Red Juniper Berries
1. To prepare the pears peel them, halve them lengthways and using a melon bailer remove the cores.
2. Coat the flesh with the lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
3. Into a pan add the red wine, juniper berries, lemon rind and cinnamon stick and... - 46.1498
Chicken Liver Pate With Juniper Berries
Put the butter in a bowl and melt on HIGH for 30 seconds.
Add the shallots and garlic, stir and cook, uncovered, on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Rinse the chicken livers and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Puree the chicken livers, juniper berries, shallots, garlic and... - 43.7599
Pheasant With Gin & Juniper Berries
Pheasant With Gin & Juniper Berries has an amazing taste. Pheasant With Gin & Juniper Berries gets its taste from meat mixed with berries and flavored with Gin. Pheasant With Gin & Juniper Berries is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 43.4797
Braised Venison With Juniper Berries And Sour Cream
Put the ingredients for the marinade into a saucepan, bring to a boil, simmer for 20 minutes and allow to cool.
Put the venison into a deep earthenware bowl.
When the marinade is room temperature, pour it over the venison.
Cover the bowl and marinate the... - 42.9268
Partridges With Cabbage And Juniper Berries
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Separate and boil the cabbage leaves for 5 or 6 minutes, then drain well and shred the leaves.
3) In a small skillet, heat the bacon fat and evenly brown the partridges.
4) In a roasting pan, place... - 42.812
Braised Sauerkraut With Juniper Berries
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Drain sauerkraut and squeeze of all moisture from it. Keep aside.
3. Place a large ovenproof skillet over a medium high flame.
4. Add the salt pork and sauté till well browned.
5. Stir in the drained... - 40.5509
Rock Cornish Hens With Juniper Berries
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
Wipe the birds with a damp cloth.
Sprinkle them inside and outside with salt and pepper and add two juniper berries to the cavity of each.
Truss or tie the birds with string.
Use two small or one large ovenproof baking... - 37.4417
Pork With Juniper Berries
Beat lightly with a mallet or rolling pin.
Heat fat and oil in a frying pan, then fry escalopes for 2 mins on each side.
Remove from pan and wipe pan with kitchen paper.
Return escalopes to pan, together with the juniper berries, orange rind... - 36.9138
Guinea Hen With Juniper Berries
Melt the butter in a large frying pan over low heat.
Add the guinea hens and cook them gently, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes.
Add the orange rind, juniper berries and seasoning and continue frying gently for another 15 minutes until the birds are... - 36.4002
Stewed Kidney With Juniper Berries
Season the kidney pieces with salt and pepper.
Heat 2 tablespoons [30 ml.] of the butter in a pan and brown the kidney all over.
Add the juniper berries, wine and butter pieces.
Cover and cook very gently until the kidney is tender about 30 to 40 minutes.
If... - 28.4596
Juniper Berries Recipes By Category