- » Jumbo Raisin
Jumbo Raisin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of jumbo raisin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for jumbo raisin recipes.
Jumbo Raisin Cookies
Jumbo Raisin Cookies is a delicious recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Jumbo Raisin Cookies dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 42.8914
Jumbo Raisin Cookies
Cook raisins in boiling water for 5 minutes.
Cream shortening and sugar; add eggs and beat until well blended.
Add vanilla extract and cooled raisins.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, salt and spices.
Add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
Drop by... - 38.3335
You May Also Like!
Boil raisins and water for 5 minutes - set aside to cool.
Cream shortening and sugars, add eggs and beat well.
Add vanilla and cooled raisin mixture.
Add dry ingredients, which have been sifted together, and blend well.
Add nuts, if desired.
Drop on greased... - 35.6314
Peanut Raisin Jumbos
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease cookie sheets with cooking spray or butter.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together oat flour, raisins, soda, cinnamon and salt.
4. In a large bowl, cream together margarine, peanut... - 46.7095
Jumbo Raisin Nut Cookies
Boil raisins in water for 5 minutes, drain.
Measure 1/2 cup of the liquid, cool and add soda.
Add vanilla and raisin liquid to shortening, sugar and eggs.
Add dry ingredients.
Chill dough till firm.
Drop by rounded spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
Bake at... - 37.2759
Raisin Jumbo Cookies
Bring raisins and water to a boil.
Boil until the raisins are plump about 3 minutes.
Sift flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and spices together.
Cream shortening and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
Stir in the... - 40.9494
Drain syrup from pineapple into a cup; set aside for Step 3.
Arrange chicken slices and pineapple spears, overlapping, on each of 4 slices of bread.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1 tablespoon of the pineapple syrup, and pecans in a cup; spoon a generous... - 27.2992
Jumbo Lemon Delight
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine yogurt cheese, arrowroot, lemon peel, and lemon extract.
3) In another bowl, beat egg white until stiff and then fold in the egg white in the yogurt mixture.
4) Spoon the mixture over... - 41.3336
Broiled Jumbo Shrimp With Mango Chutney
1)Combine together ripe mangoes, bell peppers, raisins, vinegar, brown sugar, nutmeg and cloves.
2)Regrigerate overnight or for 8 hours.
3)Mix together soy sauce, white wine, ginger, garlic and mixed herbs.
4)Marinate shrimp for 60... - 47.2308
Combine raisins and water in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Set raisins and liquid aside.
Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter with spices and extract; add... - 42.443
Drain syrup from pineapple into a cup; set aside.
Arrange chicken slices and pineapple spears, overlapping, on each of 4 slices.
Blend mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1 tablespoon of the pineapple syrup, and pecans in a cup; spoon a generous teaspoon ful over... - 26.2261
1. Drain pineapple reserving the syrup in a cup.
2. To make the sandwich spread, combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, 1 tablespoon of the reserved pineapple syrup and pecans in a bowl and mix well.
3. Lay 4 bread slices on a clean work... - 35.3242