- » Julienned Carrot
Julienned Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of julienned carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for julienned carrot recipes.
Julienne Carrots With Walnuts
1) In a Dutch oven, boil 1 inch salted water.
2) Add in the carrots and green onions and allow to boil again.
3) Cover and allow to simmer for 10 minutes or just till the carrots are tender.
4) Add in the butter and chopped walnuts and gently toss.
5)... - 38.2045
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease a baking dish with butter.
3. In a saucepan, cover carrots with water and boil until very tender.
4. Drain and allow to cooling
5. Peel and cut lengthwise into batons of 3-4 cm.
6. In a... - 35.128
Minted Julienne Carrots
These Minted Julienned Carrots taste fantastic! Try the Minted Julienned Carrots out for lunch this weekend and tell me how you've liked them. - 25.4813
Glazed Julienne Carrots
Melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add sugar, stirring until melted.
Add carrot, salt, and pepper; cook 10 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Stir in parsley. - 21.7006
Julienne Carrots With Walnuts
Heat 1 inch salted water in a large Dutch oven to boiling.
Add carrots and green onions; return to a boil.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes or just until carrots are tender.
Add butter, and chopped walnuts; toss gently.
Transfer to a serving dish; garnish with... - 20.0797
You May Also Like!
Glazed Julienned Carrots
In a large skillet, combine all ingredients.
Cover and cook over medium heat for 7-10 minutes or until the carrots are crisp-tender. - 16.9275
Swordfish With Julienned Vegetables
Preheat oven to 375° and butter a shallow casserole.
Spread carrots evenly over casserole bottom. Distribute the green onions or leeks over carrots. Scatter mushrooms on top of vegetables. Sprinkle with parsley, thyme, salt, and pepper.
Place swordfish... - 30.4241
Julienned Vegetable Soup
Put everything except parsley into a kettle.
Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
Put on lid and cook until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
Sprinkle parsley Over. - 34.3584
Baked Red Snapper With Julienned Vegetables
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
2. Take an 8- X 12-inch oval baking dish and spray it with PAM. Keep aside.
3. Wash the fish and rinse it inside out.
4. Season the cavity of the fish with salt and pepper.
5. With a sharp knife, cut 4 or 5... - 46.5678
Chicken In A Pouch With Julienned Vegetables
1. Make ovals using parchment paper by folding four 15- x 10-inch (35 x 25 cm) pieces of the paper in half crosswise and trimming corners.
2. Brush the ovals with butter leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border around each.
3. In the center of end of each oval,... - 38.4599
Scallops With Sea Urchin Hollandaise And Vegetable Julienned Salad
Remove the muscles from scallops.
Remove 8 nice lobes from the roe.
In a blender puree the remainder.
In a stainless steel bowl mix together the water, egg yolks, and pureed urchin roe.
Froth the mixture with a thin wire whisk.
In a double boiler over... - 39.509
Julienned Vegetables With Lemon Vinaigrette
In a medium bowl combine carrots, zucchini, green beans and celery; toss lightly to mix.
Add Lemon Vinaigrette; toss to mix.
Add salt and pepper.
Refrigerate until serving time. - 31.922
Fish Parcels With Julienned Vegetables
Cut carrot and celery into very thin strips about 5cm long.
Drop lettuce leaves into large pan of boiling water one by one, boil for 30 seconds each, or until they are just wilted and bright green.
Drain on kitchen paper.
Remove skin and bones from fish,... - 37.5721
Braised Chicken With Julienned Vegetables
Surprise your guests with Braised Chicken With Julienne Vegetables. With a great combination of broiler-fryer, paprika and pepper Braised Chicken With Julienne Vegetables is a dish truly with a difference. Make the best Braised Chicken with Julienne... - 30.8614
Julienned Vegetable Salad
Clean the carrots and the zucchini and cut into thin slices, then into julienne strips.
Wash, peel and julienne the kohlrabi.
Clean, wash and thinly slice the mushrooms; then sprinkle immediately with some of the lemon juice.
Stir together the yogurt and the... - 39.8548
Vermouth Glazed Scallops With Julienned Vegetables
To Prepare Vegetables: Cut leek, carrot, and zucchini in 2-inch lengths and then into matchstick strips by hand or with julienne blade of food processor.
To Cook Scallops: Place flour in a shallow dish, add scallops, toss to coat, and pat off excess.
In a... - 40.4108
Julienned Carrot Recipes By Category