- » Julienned Basil
Julienned Basil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of julienned basil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for julienned basil recipes.
Summer Vegetable Soup With Basil
Put oil in soup kettle.
When hot, add the vegetables except spinach and stir well.
Add the chicken stock and water to cover vegetables.
Add salt, pepper, and thyme.
Bring to a boil.
Half-cover with a lid.
Simmer 30-40 minutes or until vegetables are barely... - 48.8235
Zucchini With Basil Vinaigrette
GETTING READY 1) Cut the zucchini diagonally in the pieces of 1/4 inches. MAKING 2) In a steamer, place the zucchini. ... - 33.049
Tomato Basil Linguine Modena Style
1) Follow the package instruction to prepare the pasta.
2) In the mean time, use a large pot to heat olive oil over medium heat.
3) Add all vegetables and spices to sauté in hot olive oil for 7 minutes.
4) Pour in vinegar and chicken... - 40.7666
Chicken With Fresh Basil And Lemon
1. Place the lemon zest, basil, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, 3/4 teaspoon of the pepper, and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and pulse until it forms a chunky paste.
2. U Place the chicken pieces... - 34.473
Farfalle Pasta With Pancetta And Basil Cream Sauce
In a large saucepan cook the farfalle until al dente.
Drain and set it aside.
In a large skillet heat the butter over moderate heat and saute the garlic.
Add the pancetta and cook until just crisp.
Drain the fat from the pan and return the pan to heat.
Add... - 36.3283
Amazing Raw Basil Pesto Sauce
In the kitchen today, we have...An amazing raw basil pesto sauce!It's a great raw food recipe for appetizers (to stuff into mushrooms) or to put over julienned vegetables. It's fresh and 100% full of garlic!Check it out... (plus we answer the "why do you have... - 0
Layered Basil Salad
In a 3-1/2-qt.glass bowl, layer greens, carrots, macaroni, peas, onion, ham and cheeses.
In a small bowl, combine the first six dressing ingredients; spread over salad.
Garnish with eggs if desired.
Cover and chill for several hours. - 33.6059
Slow Roasted Tomatoes In A Creamy Basil Sauce
SLOW ROASTED LOCAL TOMATOES
1.Preheat oven to 200 F ( C)
2.Prepare tomatoes and place on a foil lined cookie pan.
3.Sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with canola oil.
SLOW ROASTED LOCAL TOMATOES PENNE PASTA
1.In a large saucepan over medium high... - 133.113
Basil Bread With Salad
If you enjoy the fine-tasting things in life, then you will definitely love this bread delicacy. Flavorful, healthy and highly appeasing to the palate, this dish can be whopped up easily at home using a handful of ingredients. Next time you are craving for... - 109.019
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
Allow to sit at room temperature for 1 hour before serving. - 25.8162
Thoroughly combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl. - 24.9223
Spinach And Pine Nut Stuffed Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a pan, add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and caramelize the garlic. Once the garlic is brown, add in spinach, tomatoes, pine nuts, julienned basil and cook for 2-4 minutes on low heat.
3. De-glaze... - 113.488
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 1
Being a very popular dish in Italian-American resturants, chicken in lemon caper sauce can be easily made at home. You will find a very authentic flavored taste of chicken in this recipe. Check the recipe instructions right here. For more recipe detail, don't... - 97.0558
Raw Vegan Sushi Rolls
Today is our anniversary!We're celebrating it with some raw vegan sushi rolls. This week we start working on that huge list that you all posted last week. One by one, we'll make your favorite cooked foods and turn them raw.Sushi rolls were the first (and... - 0
Black Forest Ham And Goat Cheese Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 500° F. Lightly sprinkle a wooden pizza paddle with flour or semolina.
2) In a large skillet, heat 1/4 cup of olive oil over moderate heat. Add in the eggplant slices and saute for about a minute till it browns... - 45.2674
Caribbean Seafood Strudel With Mango Lime Sauce
1)Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2)For preparing seafood strudel, in a pan heat oil, sear each of these seafoods separately – shrimp, scallops, grouper, lobster tail. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
3)Cool, drain and... - 49.3415
Stuffed Salmon With Garlic Tomato Confit And Asparagus Tips
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Cut 2-inch tips off the asparagus and blanch until tender; cool and reserve.
3. Season salmon with salt and pepper to taste. Broil salmon, taking care not to blacken or burn.
4. Cook garlic in olive oil in a medium saucepan over... - 37.1755
Vail Vegetable Medley
1) In a large non-stick pan, heat oil and saute onions, peppers, carrots and garlic for about 5 minutes.
2) Add in the zucchini last and continue to cook for 2 more minutes until all the vegetables are tender.
3) Add in basil and season the vegetables... - 39.2188
Grilled Salmon Sausage On Focaccia With Sauteed Peppers
Quickly grill sausage 3-8 minutes, basting frequently with vinaigrette, until lightly browned and hot.
In skillet, saute onions, peppers, garlic and basil in remaining vinaigrette for 1-2 minutes.
Add radicchio, heat for 30 seconds stirring quickly.
Remove... - 28.204
Rotelle, Tuna, And Summer Vegetables In A Balsamic Vinaigrette
1) Take a pot of large size and boil some water which has been lightly salted.
2) Add the Rotelle and cook for 7 minutes without letting it become al-dente or soft.
3) Drain the water and run some cold water over it.
4) Take a bowl and place the... - 47.3718
Pasta With Brie
1. In a pot of salted boiling water, cook fusilli about 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain.
2. In a large skillet, heat 1/2 cup (125 ml) of the oil, add garlic and saute until golden. Add tomatoes and basil and cook 2 minutes.
3. Add Brie, pasta and remaining... - 22.8415
Grated Turnips With Leeks And Peppers
1) Boil a pot of water and add the grated turnip to it.
2) Boil once again and continue to gently boil for about 5 minutes. Drain well.
3) In the pot, melt half of the butter and add the leek. Saute till it is soft.
4) Mix the drained turnips with the... - 43.4002
Thai Pheasant With Red Curry Coconut Milk
In a large skillet heat the oil and saute the pheasant pieces until golden brown on all sides.
Add the lemon grass, onion, ginger, basil, garlic, and lime.
Saute the mixture for a few minutes and then add the remaining ingredients except the beans and... - 35.3033
Medallions Of Lamb
Slice the fillet of lamb into 1/2-inch medallions.
Rub both sides of the medallions generously with cumin.
Heat a large saute pan over medium heat.
Add the butter, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, and the shallots.
Saute the shallots until they are... - 43.2566
1. Remove tops and tough outer leaves of lemongrass and slice tender hearts as thin as possible. In a bowl combine chicken, lemongrass, 1 tablespoon of the fish sauce, sugar, salt, pepper, green onions, and garlic. Toss to coat chicken evenly and allow to... - 32.2773
Tilapia Fillets En Papillote
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Layer ingredients in the order listed on 4 separate 6-by-10-inch pieces of aluminum foil. Close the foil to make 4 sealed "pouches."
3. Bake until fish is tender, 15-20 minutes. Open the pouches and serve tilapia on a bed of... - 30.9772
Squash Salad With Buttermilk Dressing
1. Steam the squash for about 12 minutes or until tender and transfer to a large bowl.
2. Add the tomatoes and broccoli.
3. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, mustard, basil, and curry powder.
4. Pour over the squash mixture and toss it... - 38.7936
Pasta With Portobello Mushrooms And Smoked Duck Breast
In a skillet over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in olive oil for 5 minutes.
Turn heat to low and cover, simmer 15 to 20 minutes until very soft.
Add tomato paste, diced tomatoes, stock, wine, mushrooms, and duck.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Add basil,... - 40.6936
Two-Squash Saute is an irresistible side dish which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious recipe of skillet recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Two-Squash Saute dish. - 31.0919
Pasta And Pizza
1. Seed and chop one tomato. Thinly slice remaining tomato; reserve for pizza.
2. To prepare pizza, preheat oven to 425°F. Drizzle pita halves evenly with oil; arrange the sliced tomato around edges. Sprinkle the provolone cheese, 1/4 ounce of the Parmesan... - 38.0126
Fish Steaks With Pear Jardiniere
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and carrots; stir to mix well.
Cover and cook 5 to 10 minutes.
Mix mustard, basil and dill weed in small bowl; add pears.
Toss to coat.
Add fish, pear mixture, tomatoes and lemon to... - 31.8768
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta and drain, keeping warm.
2) In the meantime, in a large pot, sauté onions and garlic for 3 minutes in hot olive oil for the primavera sauce.
3) Stir in squash, zucchini and carrots and sauté... - 44.8731
Orange Salad With Jicama
Mix salt, pepper, basil, and mint together in a bowl with olive oil and vinegar.
Drizzle dressing over salad.
Sprinkle jicama with chili powder.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Brush grill surface lightly with oil.
Cook jicama over medium-high heat until warm,... - 38.7798
Wild Rice Salad
1. Boil water in a saucepan and add the rice and boil uncovered for about 35 minutes, or until the rice is tender and chewable.
2. Drain well and set aside.
3. Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat and add the pine nuts and shake for about 2 or 3... - 46.4206
Chicken And Vegetable Provencale
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven, add the garlic, chicken, mushrooms and onions, saute until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Add the zucchini and continue cooking 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, lemon juice and seasonings, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Serve... - 34.9516
Three Pepper Salad
1. Mix all the ingredients.
2. Allow House Salad Dressing to stand at room temperature for 2 hours or till used.
3. In a large bowl, place lima beans.
4. Pour dressing over them and keep aside for 1 hour for even marinating.
5. Add rest... - 41.7538
Planning to go to Italy? Do try the hot and tasty Cippino stew. An Italian specialty, the stew is made by using clams, scallop, shrimp, mussels and fish. Watch the video and try it all by yourself! - 113.589
Garlicky Chicken Packets
Cut parchment paper or foil into 4 (12-inch) squares.
Fold squares in half, then cut into shape of half hearts.
Open parchment to form hearts.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place carrots and onion on 1 side of each heart near fold.
Combine basil, mayonnaise, garlic... - 37.049
Autumn Pepper Sauce
Heat large sauté pan over medium-high heat; sauté mushrooms and shallots in olive oil for 1-2 minutes, stirring. Stir in sherry, stock, tomatoes, Worcestershire, parsley and seasonings. Simmer for 1-2 minutes. In another large sauté pan, sauté peppers for... - 28.9393
Pork Cutlets With Peach Sauce
A tasty peach sauce paired with quickly grilled pork tenderloin cutlets served over rice and garnished with fresh basil leaves. Such an easy and healthy dish, and everybody is sure to love it! - 0
Fish With Peppers And Parsley
1. To prepare the fish cut block of fish fillets into 4 equal pieces and on a pie plate arrange like spokes in a wheel.
2. Sprinkle fish with red and green pepper strips, onion, wine and basil and microwave covered with waxed paper at High for 5... - 33.1685
Risotto With Pancetta, Spinach And Goat Cheese
This is a very creamy recipe, without any cream. It also has delicious additional elements such as Pancetta and Goat Cheese, it is sprinkled with parmesan at the last moment and serve hot! - 40.395
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Whisk the eggs in a bowl with a splash of water.
Add a dash of salt and pepper.
Place a medium saute pan (with an oven proof handle) over medium heat.
When the pan is hot, add the olive oil.
Saute the onion until crispy brown,... - 44.7824
Pasta Frittata is a simply delicious recipe. Try this Pasta Frittata; I bet, yoy will get a huge fan following for this one. - 48.9972
Friends and family appreciate the different twist on ordinary pizza. - 36.9171
Creole Skillet Dinner
In a saucepan, bring broth, rice, onion, 1 teaspoon garlic, chili powder, salt, turmeric, pepper and bay leaf to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
Discard bay leaf.
In a skillet over medium-high heat, saute the next... - 40.49
1. In a small bowl stir the onion in 3 tablespoons of oil.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes, to soften the onion.
3. Uncover the bowl and allow the onion to cool.
4. In a food processor or blender, grind the... - 48.0185
Seafood And Dorot Herbs
Chef David Banks from Harry's Hospitality Group in Wilmington prepares a simple dish with large shrimp and scallops from Ippolito's and herbs from Dorot. He also uses fresh vegetables like butternut squash and brussels sprouts. - 104.716
1) Take a small bowl and mix together onion and 3 tablespoons of oil in it.
2) Using a plastic film, cover the bowl lightly and then microwave for about 3 minutes on high until the onions are lucid.
3) Allow the onions to cool after taking off the... - 44.0156
Fresh Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Mangoes
Have you ever thought of making Thai curries from scratch? If you haven't then you must try out this recipe of Fresh Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Mangoes. You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make a Thai curry all by yourself. And it definitely... - 136.47
Ribollita Bean, Bread, And Tomato Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 350Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, adding water.
3) Heat until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of... - 46.7974
Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
Chill yourself with this a cold tropical fruit gazpacho on hottest days of summer. Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing recipe for gazpacho that can be made within no time. The recipe is simple and easy made with the any of the tropical... - 109.79
Chilled Whole Cod Tonnato
Make the tuna mayonnaise Place the home made mayonnaise in a medium bowl.
In a food processor fitted with a steel chopping blade, combine the tuna, anchovies, capers, and lemon juice and process until a smooth paste is formed.
With the processor on, pour the... - 45.5115
Low Carb Italian Squash Recipes
1. For the spaghetti squash: Poke some holes in the squash, microwave it in the oven for 15 minutes or until soft. Remove the squash and let it cool for 10 minutes.
2. For the spaghetti squash: Slice the now cooled squash into 2,... - 110.571
Millet In A Nest Of Vegetables With Tomato Coulis
1. In a cooking pot add water and salt. Boil.
2. Stir the millet in the water. Lower the heat and simmer 45 minutes keeping the pot covered.
3. Steam vegetables till they are tender and crispy.
4. In a skillet add olive oil and warm it.
5. Mix garlic... - 44.4621
Vietnamese Banh Mi
This Vietnamese Banh Mi is definitely going to be one of your favorite subs one you try it out. Fresh herbs, flavorful meat, and crisp and juicy vegetables makes it a very rare combination. You can always work on the spice level depending on your palate. - 131.186
Three Pepper Pasta Salad
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, process the oil, vinegar, basil, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper until smooth.
Drain and rinse pasta; place in a large bowl.
Add the peppers, tomato, olives and... - 40.1638
Wrapped Chicken And Vegetables
Tear off four (10" X 14") sheets of parchment.
Fold each in half and trim the edges to form a half-moon shape.
Open the paper and coat the top side with no-stick spray.
Divide the squash, carrots, potatoes, and scallions among the papers, placing them near... - 40.2629
Mixed Wild Green Salad With Goat Cheese
For the greens, arrange wild greens on a plate and top with bell peppers, fennel, and onion.
Sprinkle with black pepper and crumbled goat cheese.
For the dressing, whisk all ingredients together and drizzle over greens. - 37.1667
Provencale Salad With Tuna And White Beans
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add the leek or onion, celery, carrots, bay leaf, and thyme, and cook until the vegetables are soft, about 10 minutes. Add the beans and water or stock and cook about 5... - 32.4589
Spicy Grape Pasta Salad
1) In a bowl, mix spicy Asian dressing with hot pasta and let it cool to room temperature.
2) Pour in the remaining dressing and toss lightly.
3) Check for seasoning and serve. - 36.1665
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add garlic and stir for 1-2 minutes. Toss in carrots and green onions and saute until tender. Add all other vegetables, tossing over medium-high heat until well combined.
Cover pan and... - 31.4267
Chunky Spaghetti Sauce
Brown sausage in a large saucepan; drain.
Add green peppers, onion and garlic; cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano and basil; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes. - 28.7761
Fresh Apricot Pasta Salad
1) Use a food processor or blender container, to place 1/2 cup apricots and vinegar.
2) Cover the food processor and process to smooth.
3) Gradually pour in oil, while processing, until the dressing gets thick.
4) Add basil to stir in.
5) Season... - 43.215
Coconut Stuffed Chicken Breast With Tomato Coulis
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2)Grease 4 pieces of 4 inches of aluminium foil.
3)To prepare coulis, stir fry garlic and onions over low heat.
4)Add in chicken stock and tomato. Let simmer for 20 minutes. Blend in the food... - 46.1083
Linguini With Mixed Vegetables
– Blanch carrots for 3 minutes in boiling salted water. Blanch zucchini for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
– In a separate saucepan cook linguini in boiling water according to package directions. Rinse under cold running water, then drain and set... - 32.1484
Insalata Cruda Con Parmigiano-reggiano
Did you think picnic food was not a part of gourmet? Well then here we have 2010 JBF Award Winner for Best New Restaurant, chef Michael White of Marea in New York City, in conjunction with Mercedes-Benz, proving you wrong. The title of this dish is White’s... - 28.9749
Red Cabbage Salad
Combine cabbage, beets, carrots and onion in bowl; mix well.
Add oregano, basil, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
Stir in olive oil and vinegar.
Chill overnight. - 39.6293
Lightened Potato Salad
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and cook, stirring occasionally, until easily pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes. Drain well and place in a large bowl.
2. In a small nonreactive saucepan, combine the wine, vinegar, 1/2... - 36.7563
Turkey Scallopini With Red And Green Peppers
1. On a meat board, use a sharp meat knife to score the edges of the cutlets with 1/8-inch deep slits at 2-inch intervals to prevent the turkey from curling while cooking.
2. Dredge the cutlets in the flour, shaking off excess.
3. In a... - 48.5823
Pasta Peas & Pesto
I love pasta and have always wanted to try this different Pasta Peas & Pesto recipe. This Pasta Peas & Pesto is absolutely delicious. Get some peas immediately and try your hands at this one! - 27.4992
Mix the artichokes, celery, truffles, and asparagus together.
Blend the oil together with the lemon and seasonings.
Pour over the salad and marinate for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Blend the mayonnaise together with the whipped cream and sherry.
Wash... - 44.0481
Thai Fish Soup
1. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, leek, ginger and pepper flakes. Cook about 3 minutes or until softened but not browned.
2. Add curry powder; cook, stirring for 1 minute. Stir in red pepper, coconut milk, tomatoes and lemon rind.... - 36.5199
1. In a bowl of bulgur pour the boiling water.
2. Sprinkle salt. Stir and let the mixture stand for at least 20 minutes.
3. In another cooking pot steam the potatoes for 20 minutes till they are tender.
4. Drain excess water. Mash the potatoes using a... - 48.6258
Crisp Zucchini Ribbons
To make zucchini ribbons, cut tip and stem ends from zucchini.
Using vegetable peeler, begin at stem end and make continuous ribbons down length of each zucchini.
Place steamer basket in large saucepan; add 1 inch of water.
Place zucchini ribbons in steamer... - 41.2797
Spicy Beef Salad
Partially freeze beef.
Slice across the grain into thin strips; set aside.
For dressing, combine lime juice, sugar, soy sauce, basil and mint; set aside.
In a medium nonstick skillet that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray, saute jalapeno, garlic and... - 39.9648
1. Shell and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails attached.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the carrots and celery, 2 tablespoons of the parsley, the chives and garlic, and saute until the vegetables are tender, 4... - 35.3474
Primavera Pasta Salad
Enjoy cooking Primavera Pasta Salad with this recipe. The Primavera Pasta Salad is one delicious recipe you should try out. Easy and quick! - 30.6944
1) On a baking sheet, drop small wasabi bits through a 1/4-inch tube fitted at the end of a pastry bag. Place the sheet in the freezer so the wasabi drops solidify.
2) Slice one scallop into 3 horizontal slices. Repeat with the other... - 43.2571
Marinated artichokes add flavor to both the crust and the topping of this delicious pizza. - 36.9463
Creamy Vegetable Bow Tie Toss
Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute vegetables in butter for 5 minutes.
Stir in broth; cook for 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
In a small bowl, combine sour cream, dip, Parmesan cheese,... - 34.585
Nutty Vegetable Pilaf
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add broccoli, carrots and onion. Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until broccoli and carrots are tender and onion begins to brown. Add mushrooms, garlic, thyme, basil, salt and pepper. Cook and stir 2... - 32.9939
Bring water to a boil in saucepan.
Cook, covered, until water is absorbed.
Combine carrots, celery, green beans and onion with enough water to cover in saucepan.
Cook until vegetables are tender; drain.
Combine rice and vegetables in bowl; mix... - 41.5515
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the carrots, mushrooms and onions.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Coat a large no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Place over medium heat for 3... - 48.6802
Ravioli Antipasto Salad
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions. Remove ravioli from boiling water and cool in cold water for 1 minute. Drain.
2. Whisk together dressing ingredients until well blended.
3. In a large bowl, toss ravioli, salami, vegetables, cheese and... - 31.3872
Chop broccoli florets and a small portion of the upper stalk.
Cook broccoli 5 minutes or until slightly crisp.
Combine, broccoli and remaining vegetables in a 2-quart casserole dish.
Mix marinade in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer... - 32.0121
Blue Cheese White Chocolate Veal Chops
Wash and pat dry the veal chops.
Blend the seasoning with the flour.
Beat the egg into the milk.
Dust the chops with 1/4 cup (60 ml) of flour.
Dip into the eggs and dredge in the bread crumbs.
Place on a baking sheet and brush with the oil.
Bake in a... - 41.9081
Rice Pasta With Bok Choy And Ground Cashews
1. Cook spaghetti as per instructions. When completely cooked run the pasta under cold water.
2. Drain the excess water.
3. Prepare the dressing. Place it in the salad bowl.
4. Place the pasta in the bowl with dressing. Separate the coating strands as... - 49.8602
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Saute pancetta in olive oil over medium heat until crispy.
Add onions and garlic and cook till soft, approximately 7 to 10 minutes.
Add sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, and chopped fresh tomatoes.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Add wine... - 46.1201
Joy's Pasta A La Passion For Regis
Cook the pasta according to package directions.
Drain well and place in a large mixing bowl.
Pour 2 tablespoons of the olive oil over the pasta and stir to coat and separate.
Set the pasta aside.
Pour the remaining olive oil into a large skillet or saucepan... - 45.5592
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. in a roasting pan, place the veal bones, celery, carrot, onion, tomatoes, mushroom stems, garlic, tomato puree, basil, thyme, bay leaf, and peppercorns; mix well.
3. Place the pan in the oven and roast... - 46.5994
Homemade Pasta Alla Checca Part One
If you scared of preparing pasta sauce at home, this one could be a blessing in disguise for you. Kirk Leins tells you how to make rich and tasty pasta sauce at home in a matter of a few minutes. If you love red, ripe tomatoes, you are likely to fall in love... - 103.425
Vegetable Sushi Rolls
1. In a small saucepan, heat the vinegar, sugar and salt until the sugar dissolves.
2. Place the rice in a medium-size bowl and toss it lightly with the vinegar mixture and 1 teaspoon of the oil.
3. In a small bowl, combine the remaining oil, 1 teaspoon of... - 44.4069