- » Julienne Root Vegetable
Julienne Root Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of julienne root vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for julienne root vegetable recipes.
Root Vegetable Cakes
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the celery root, parsnip, rutabaga and kohlrabi; blanch until almost tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the vegetables to a colander and refresh under cold running... - 42.5216
You May Also Like!
Julienne Of Winter Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 6, 200°C (400°F).
2. In an ovenproof dish Heat, oil.
3. Add syrup and mustard, stirring well.
4. Keep vegetables in dish and add mustard mix.
5. Toss well to combine.
6. Cover and bake for 25-30... - 44.1667
Roast Carp With Julienne Vegetables
Soak the carp in cold salted water for 30 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Rinse the fish in vinegar and water and dry on thick paper towels.
Rub the fish with plenty of salt and pepper.
Arrange a bed of herbs in a roasting pan and lay the carp... - 43.6247
Sauteed Julienne Of Leeks And Cucumbers
Sauteed Julienne Of Leeks And Cucumbers is simply the answer for your week day prayers for a simple and delicious dish. Trust me, you will love the Sauteed Julienne Of Leeks And Cucumbers! - 44.4123
Salad Of Red Pepper And Celery Root
Wash, core and seed peppers and cut into very fine julienne strips.
Julienne celery root with extra fine julienne blade of food processor (or by hand).
Mix the vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, chervil, tarragon and parsley with a whisk.
Gradually whisk in the... - 43.4551
Sorrel And Celery Root Salad
1) Skin cucumber and halve lengthwise, scrape out seeds with teaspoon and cut halves into 1/2-inch-thick crescents.
2) Clean red pepper and pat dry. Remove the seeds and chop into 1-inch squares.
3) Rind celery root, halve and cut into... - 46.5673
Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad
Here's an amazing Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad recipe for you to try. This traditional Japanese delicacy makes a great side dish. The blend of ingredients imparts it a great flavor. Add this Japanese Daikon Root And Cabbage Salad to your next party... - 48.702
Celery Root Consomme
Reserve 3 slices of celery root, cut them into julienne and soak them in cold water and lemon juice.
Simmer consomme and remaining celery root slices 1 hour, strain and return to soup kettle.
Drain julienned celery root, add to kettle and cook until just... - 25.2156
Winter Root Salad
1) Slice celeriac and carrots into julienne strips.
2) In a medium bowl add orange juice, vinegar and oil.
3) Add salt, pepper, and raisins. Stir the mixture.
4) Add strips of celeriac and carrots into orange dressing.
5) Stir the... - 45.2662
Celery Root Salad
Here's an irresistible Celery Root Salad recipe that will completely bowl over your guests. This recipe never fails to impress either as a side dish or an appetizer. Try this Celery Root Salad recipe for your next get together and bag some compliments. - 47.3623