- » Julienne Leek
Julienne Leek Recipes
Enjoy our collection of julienne leek recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for julienne leek recipes.
Sauteed Julienne Of Leeks And Cucumbers
Sauteed Julienne Of Leeks And Cucumbers is simply the answer for your week day prayers for a simple and delicious dish. Trust me, you will love the Sauteed Julienne Of Leeks And Cucumbers! - 42.4406
Julienne Of Leeks With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1) Cut leeks into 2" long julienne.
2) Drain oil from tomatoes and reserve.
3) Cut tomatoes into cubes.
4) In a frying pan, heat butter with reserved oil from tomatoes.
5) Add remaining ingredients and toss till leeks are cooked but... - 33.4293
You May Also Like!
Julienne Of Leeks, Carrots And Turnips
1. Get rid of the dark green part of Leek.
2. Cut three quarters towards the
3. Slice the leeks in 2-inch lengths and make ¼ inch strips by cutting the slices lengthwise.
4. Use the French fry disc of the food processors to cut the carrots and... - 40.4186
Julienne Vegetable Soup
This Julienne Vegetable Soup is not only very appetizing but good to look at too ! Try out this Julienne Vegetable Soup even if you might take a bit of time for cutting the vegetable into juliennes ! Tell me what you think about this dish ! - 33.5283
Julienne Vegetable Soup
1) In a slow cooker, place together onions, carrots, celery, leeks, kohlrabi or turnips, broth or bouillon and salt.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 4 to 5 hours or until vegetables are done.
3) Stir in the chervil and the pepper, just 10 minutes... - 39.0384
Sauteed Kidneys With Vegetable Julienne
1. Dust the lambs' kidneys lightly with seasoned flour.
2. Fry the onion gently in the oil for 3-4 minutes; add the kidneys and fry until sealed on all sides.
3. Add the strips of carrot and leek and the sliced mushrooms and fry together for 1 minute.
4. Stir... - 32.0236
Consomme With Juliennes Of Vegetables
Set julienne disc or shredder in place and feed the carrot, celery and turnip, stacked horizontally, into the feed tube and push through with the plastic pusher.
Cut the leek by hand into thin slivers.
Put the julienne vegetables into the consomme... - 29.1666
Consomme Julienne has a moist taste. The vegetable and wine gives the Consomme Julienne a rousing taste. ConsommÃ© Julienne is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 40.6379
Consomme Julienne With Beef Consomme
Consomme julienne is made with beef consomme. A sherried consomme preparation, the consomme juilinenne has vegetables in it and is simply seasoned with salt and pepper. Made with julienned veggies, the consomme julienne is a simple consomme to cook with. - 30.2314
Make the consomme.
Cut the vegetables into match-stick pieces.
Melt the margarine in a saucepan and toss the vegetables in this until just brown.
Add about 4 tablespoons of the consomme and cook gently until vegetables are tender.
Remove any fat and add... - 35.7604
Barley Risotto With Julienne Chicken And Parmesan
Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add carrot and thyme; saute 1 minute.
Add celery, leek, and onion; saute 1 minute.
Add salt, pepper, and chicken; saute 5 minutes.
Add barley; saute 1 minute.
Add broth and water; bring to a... - 36.9868
Consomme Julienne has a fine taste. Consomme Julienne gets its taste from vegetable mixed with butter and flavored with consommÃ©. Consomme Julienne is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 28.0379